Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

After stopping in the restroom to remove the butt plug and clean up I left work at the normal time. For the last hour I’ve been so excited and so nervous about what I’m about to do that I think I became a little more blonde than usual. I had to keep reminding myself to breathe, or at least to breathe normally. There’s so damn much to look forward to in my life now. I’ll spend the evening nearly naked in a room full of voyeurs who will be welcome to touch me to their heart’s content. Even more exciting, this time my husband will be there to watch.

As if that isn’t enough excitement, I’ll have the pleasure of watching Kathy, no doubt blushing furiously as she tries on slutty new outfits in one of the alcoves, unaware that fifty or more men are watching. And then I’ll be able to see the shock on her face when Josh brings her to the club and she realizes what she just did. I’ll be able to experience that thrill again, even if only vicariously through her.

Equally exciting, I’ll get to watch all those other unsuspecting women undressing and then dressing for the viewing pleasure of all us voyeurs. I’ll probably have sex with Craig and Seth. And if I’m really lucky, some strange man will get permission from the owners and he’ll have sex with me, too!

Before going to the club I stopped at Ruby Tuesday for a salad. I love their bleu cheese dressing. It’s on the way and I haven’t eaten anything all day. Even though I haven’t eaten since yesterday evening I don’t feel very hungry. I’m much too excited. I ate quickly and then drove straight to À Son Insu.

It was just about four-thirty when I pulled up and parked. The parking lot is crowded, as usual. It occurred to me I don’t know what the club’s hours are. They only told me to come in right after work and that I’ll be home around midnight. I don’t know what time they open. I wonder what it’s like in there during the day. I suppose in the evening they get more business women. Most of their customers during the day are probably pampered housewives.

I went to the door and was admitted by the large man whose job it is to make certain only members and employees get in. He recognized me and let me in with a smile. I’ve only been to the club a couple of times but I guess they don’t get a lot of women visitors. It’s my understanding that because of the difference in the way men and women’s brains are wired voyeurism is primarily a male pastime.

My eyes were drawn to the alcoves as I passed through the club on the way to the office. Two of them are lit up and occupied. Two more women, both young and attractive, are entertaining the men in the club by changing clothes in the large, brightly lit alcoves projecting out into the club at about chest level.

Some of the men are seated close enough to the glass that they could have almost reached out and touched the women if the mirrored glass wasn’t between them. They can just about look right up into the pussies of the unwitting women. But more intriguing, they can look up into their unsuspecting eyes. From time to time one or two men get up from their seats and approach the glass walls for a closer look at the shapely young women on display less than three feet back from the glass walls.

I cross the room full of horny men of every possible description very slowly, staring every bit as intently at the erotic display of female flesh as the men enjoying the show. I’m already becoming aroused and I just entered the building! I reached the club’s office on the far side of the room and tapped on the open door.

Craig and Seth are sitting at their desks joking about something. Craig waved me in and I told them I was so excited about coming here this afternoon I didn’t think to bring a clean pair of panties when I left the house this morning and that Porsche told Josh she’d leave something here for me to wear.

Craig picked up a tiny little g-string from his desk and grinned. If he thinks I’ll be discomfited because of the brevity of the tiny garment he’s holding out to me he’s mistaken. I’m nervous as hell about parading around out there nearly naked. But that’s because I’m a young woman with nearly two decades of modesty conditioning to overcome. The excitement I feel far outweighs the nervousness.

I smiled, took the g-string from him and listened as he talked to his partner about the woman changing clothes in one of the alcoves. The men are amused because she went to high school with Seth and several times she turned him down for a date.

I smiled at the way they talked about her. I guess Seth is getting his revenge. I’m just not certain it counts if she never finds out about it. I suppose there’s a certain amount of personal satisfaction. He and Craig did, after all, set up the circumstances by opening the boutique and À Son Insu.

They turned their attention back to me and Seth asked me if I’m nervous, if I’m having second thoughts about working in the club.

I shook my head and said, “I’m a little nervous. But I’m looking forward to it. I’m more nervous because I’ve never worked as a waitress before than I am about being nearly naked.”

Craig smiled and said, “Don’t worry. We aren’t going to just throw you out there. Carrie is going to work with you until you get the idea. But don’t forget what we told you. It’s more important that you’re young and sexy than that you’re a good waitress, though I suppose you’ll probably get better tips if you give good service.”

He pointed through the office window to Carrie who is already out on the floor serving customers. I guess they’ve forgotten I already know her pretty well. Craig told me to find a locker, change into my new uniform and join her. It’s difficult not to smile when I hear the tiny thong I’m holding being referred to as a uniform. The two men went back to watching the woman changing clothes in the alcove and I continued to stand there being ignored for a moment until finally I said, “I thought I was going to get laid!”

Seth laughed at the disappointment in my voice and replied, “I love your attitude. And you will, I promise. But not right now. We have a friend coming in a little later. We told him about you and he’s anxious to meet you. And if you aren’t too busy later in the evening we’ll probably take advantage of our poor, innocent serving wench, too.”

I grinned and said, “I certainly hope so. I got wet just walking across the floor to your office just now. Oh! I understand Josh talked to you earlier? He’s taking a woman I don’t like next door at six o’clock to get her a new wardrobe. As much as possible I want to watch that bitch while she’s up there.”

Both men chuckled and Seth asked, “If we hadn’t already seen you naked and had sex I’d wonder if you aren’t really a man.”

“People tell me I have the sexual appetite of a man. I’ve always taken that as a compliment.”

I was in the process of leaving them alone to more fully enjoy Seth’s revenge against the woman from his high school days. She’s still in the alcove, blithely undressing for the pleasure of my fellow voyeurs. I was just turning to leave for the locker room when Carrie came in escorting Mr. Porter and Rob. I kissed Rob and introduced everyone. I hugged Carrie and told her how happy I am to see her again. Then, while Mr. Porter paid for his membership and both men were issued a club card, I pointed out the drapes hanging from the back wall to Rob and Mr. Porter. I took a few seconds to explain that the drapes will soon open when I enter the locker room and change into my new uniform.

I showed Rob the little g-string that’s going to be my uniform for the evening, kissed him again and went off to get changed for work.

As I passed through the club on my way to the locker room I came into contact with several of the nearly naked waitresses. All are wearing normal panties in various styles. But it doesn’t bother me that I’ll be wearing a little less. I’m so aroused at the moment I’d happily return to the floor in the nude.

The girls I passed all smiled and made me feel welcome whether I met them on one of my two previous visits or not. The very fact that I’m in the room lets them know we have something in common. I know I’m going to really like working here. Everyone is so friendly.

I entered the locker room and the lights came on automatically as before. I got a thrill just from knowing the curtains are opening. The knowledge that any of the men in that large room who should choose to do so can watch everything I do in here only adds to the bad case of horny I’m already feeling.

I located an empty locker and quickly undressed. I debated taking a quick shower but decided it isn’t necessary. I imagine I’m already cleaner than many of the large, male hands which I hope will soon be exploring my body. I put my things in the locker and finally pulled the wispy little g-string in place over my pussy. The tiny piece of cloth doesn’t completely cover my mound. I know the customers are going to love it.

After a quick check of my appearance in the mirror I went out to find Carrie. After a quick scan of the room I spotted her standing at the bar waiting for a drink order. I headed across the room to join her but I wasn’t paying much attention to where I’m going. Most of my attention is focused on the women in the alcoves. I want to stop and stare. I know it’s going to be hard to force myself to keep moving in here, serving drinks when all I want to do is stare at those women.

When I was telling Rob about this place and how it affected me he wondered if I don’t suffer from a bit of closet lesbianism. But that isn’t the source of my obsession. It isn’t that I don’t think the women are attractive or that I’m totally unaffected by the sight of their naked bodies. I enjoy looking at them very much. That isn’t what most excites me about this experience, though. I’m incredibly aroused by the idea of watching these women undress because we’re violating them. We’re invading their privacy and they have no idea. It’s even more obscene to think that the women working here are a party to this violation. I can’t begin to imagine what it is about that situation that turns me on so very much. It shouldn’t. But obviously it does.

I was so wrapped up in staring at the girls in the alcoves I almost ran right into Carrie. She was walking back toward me carrying a tray of drinks. She stopped me by reaching up and placing a finger on my forehead. She laughed at how startled I was. I didn’t even see her. But she most certainly understood where my head was at the moment. We have this obsession in common. She smiled and said, “Come on. I’ll get you started. This is a lot easier than it looks once you learn to watch where you’re walking.”

Then she looked down and said, “I like your uniform. Why bother?”

I chuckled and responded, “I was thinking the same thing. I actually think I’d enjoy being naked in here.”

“It isn’t even unlikely. A lot of us end up that way by the end of the evening. If our mothers could see us now! Oh the shame of it!”

I laughed and changed the subject just a little. “I’ve been thinking a lot about getting together since you gave me your card. I thought I’d be able to send you an email from the office but I can’t. And I can’t afford a computer yet, though it won’t be long.”

She replied, “I’ve been thinking about you, too. I’d ask you to call me but I never know what I’ll be doing or who will be in my office.”

I grinned because I don’t have that problem. I no longer seem to have any secrets from anyone. I said, “I’ll give you my number before we leave this evening. I don’t have that problem. It seems like since I started working there everyone in my office is fucking everyone else. I seem to have become a carrier for that sort of behavior.”

I followed Carrie around for almost half an hour before I was confident enough to start waiting on tables. I watched her and listened to her conversations with the customers for about ten minutes. Then I took over and she watched me work, offering advice when she thought I needed it.

It was a little confusing at first because they don’t use money. I record the customer’s membership number and his drinks are charged to him. He’s billed at the end of the month. The only money changing hands is the cash they stuff into our bikini bottoms when they tip us.

Just as I expected, it was exciting right from the start. At the very first table, while Carrie was introducing me to the two men and taking their order, one of the men pulled me down into his lap. While the man on the other side of the table was asking me if I enjoy my new job, his friend was working a couple of fingers under my g-string and right up inside of my very receptive pussy.

The man with two fingers inside of me chuckled and said, “I believe I can answer that. She seems to really like it here.”

Carrie and I were both groped at every table. I smiled and was friendly with the men. Right from the start I encouraged them to use their hands to their heart’s content. But even as I flirted with the men and served their drinks my eyes never left the women we’re all spying on for very long as they changed clothes right before our eyes.

Before very long I began to feel confident I could handle working on my own. Carrie let the bartender know. He gave me a small leather wallet to carry. There’s a stack of them in the locker room but when I was in there I didn’t know what they were or that I was supposed to take one. It accommodates my tips and there’s a handy pad attached for writing down complicated orders. The bartender pointed out the tables I’m to work. They’re near the front so he can keep an eye on me.

I found it reassuring that he’ll be watching me. But the best thing about being in the front is that I’ll often be so close to the women in the alcoves that I could reach out and touch them if the glass weren’t there.

I started going around to my six tables, introducing myself and checking to make certain everyone has everything they want. I grew more confident after serving a few drinks on my own and getting the hang of it. By the time half an hour had passed I think I was probably as confident as someone who has been working there for a few months. Or maybe I’m just having too much fun to be nervous.

I’d been working on my own for nearly an hour. I was all caught up and standing next to one of my customers. He started out caressing the soft curves of my exposed ass but soon his hand was wedged between my legs from behind and his fingers began exploring inside the little patch of cloth that only just barely covers my pussy. It was at that moment the light came on in one of the alcoves and I saw Porsche leading Kathy to the small box she’ll be required to stand in while trying on clothes.

Behind them, Josh was just taking a seat in the easy chair at the rear of the alcove. A rack of pre-selected clothing is already in position. Kathy is blushing and it’s easy to see how nervous she is. Porsche must have just ordered her to remove her clothing.

I said to the four men at the table, “This should be interesting. She’s my boss’s secretary. She’s an extremely uptight bitch. She’s very sexy, though. She has the longest nipples I’ve ever seen. After she tries on all those clothes the man she’s with is going to bring her into the club. I can’t wait to see her face when she looks up, sees those alcoves and realizes all these men have been watching her undress and try on sexy clothes.”

The man with his finger inside of me asked, “Do you think she’ll have the same reaction you did last week?”

I looked at him and smiled. He returned my smile and said, “Yes. I remember you. We’re all regulars here. We’ve seen a lot of good looking women in those alcoves over the last couple of years. But you really stood out. I remember the look on your face when you came in here after your alcove debut. You looked like you were having an orgasm when you realized the true nature of those alcoves.”

I pressed my pussy against his hand and moaned as I was reminded of that moment. Then I sighed and said, “I think I did. It was a life changing moment for me. With any luck it’ll have the same effect on that bitch.”

Kathy was in the process of removing her blouse by then. She has already been told she can no longer wear a bra. Her breasts came into view, capped by those nearly inch long nipples. That they’re abnormally long is obvious even from this distance. I heard comments from men at nearby tables and one of the men at my table exclaimed, “Holy shit! You weren’t kidding!”

It nearly broke my heart when a man at another one of my tables signaled me that he and his friends needed refills. I reluctantly excused myself. I’m only seconds away from a mild but pleasant orgasm. I sighed at the loss of the pleasant stimulation my customer has been providing so skillfully and went to take care of the men at the other table.

I apologized for keeping them waiting and quickly explained that I know Kathy and it’s hard for me to concentrate on my job at the moment. They didn’t seem to mind at all.

I refilled their drinks and checked on my other tables again. I enjoyed all the groping and sat in a few more laps. But my eyes never left Kathy for more than a few seconds at a time as she changed into one sexy outfit after another in the alcove.

Kathy’s stint in the alcove ended just the way mine did. She ended up on her knees, eating Porsche’s pussy while Josh fucked her from behind. I’m beginning to wonder if Porche is quite as discriminating as I’ve heard. I was given the impression she rarely has sex with her customers. But this is the third time I’m aware of and I haven’t spent very much time here.

Kathy started out slow, as reluctant as I had been to eat a pussy, even though she seemed to enjoy it when I made her perform that same act on me at the office today. But soon she was eagerly grinding her mouth into Porsche’s sex while Josh pounded his cock into her and reached around to pinch and pull on those amazing nipples. She ended up climaxing so loudly we could hear her through the glass!

I had to smile when I saw the woman in the next alcove stop what she’s doing and look up. She couldn’t help but recognize the passion in Kathy’s cries and she looked curious. But the clerk who’s helping her try on clothes apparently made some excuse for the sounds of sex she just heard. After a long moment she shrugged and went back to trying on clothes.

Kathy looked dazed when it was over. She hardly seemed to notice the effeminate young man who cleaned her up while she remained on her hands and knees just inches from the mirrored glass. Everyone in the club watched her put her own clothes back on. For most of them the show is over. For a few of us the grand finale is still to come.

Five minutes later I was sitting in a man’s lap, his fingers busy exploring and making me very happy I decided to come to work here, when Josh came through the door. I watched Kathy follow him in. I can see how nervous she is, not knowing what kind of club she’s entering or what might happen to her here.

I watched her face when she spotted the women serving drinks and getting groped by the customers. She’s shocked and it shows. But then she finally noticed the alcoves. The one she just left is dark and empty. But there’s a very attractive young woman in the center alcove. She’s staring at her nearly naked body in the mirrored glass while another woman helps her adjust a lacy bra, the only garment she has on at the moment.

Kathy came to a screeching halt. The sudden look of shock on her face was worth every cent I expect to earn in tips this evening. I think that if Josh hadn’t grabbed her upper arm and supported her she would have fallen to her knees when the realization struck. She looked up at Josh with a stunned expression on her face. She looked around the room at all the men who just watched her trying on clothes before having sex with Porsche and Josh just inches from the mirrored glass. Every man in the room has become aware of her standing there. Everyone is looking at her, watching her react to the sudden knowledge that all these men have seen her naked and watched her taking part in a threesome with Josh and Porsche, reluctantly at first but enthusiastically by the time it was over. That was when I finally experienced a much needed climax.

I thanked my customer for his help and got to my feet. I smiled when he held his sopping wet fingers up to show his friends. I couldn’t leave him like that. It wouldn’t be polite. I took his hand, guided it to my lips and simulated a very sexy blowjob while I cleaned his fingers. All four men were nearly panting when I finally walked away.

I continued to do my job but I can’t help being distracted. I never stopped watching Josh and Kathy. They came farther into the club once Kathy was able to move again. Josh looked around until he spotted Rob and Mr. Porter and he led Kathy to their table. They ordered drinks and began to talk quietly, ignoring all the men around them who are leering at Kathy in a friendly way.

I made certain none of the men I’m responsible for keeping happy are going to need a drink in the next few minutes and I detoured over to their table. I leaned down over Kathy’s shoulder and said, “I just had that same experience last week. Are you excited as I was?”

She looked up at me with the dazed look still in her eyes and I knew as soon as our eyes met that she’s been transformed just as I was. She’s a different person than the Kathy I first met yesterday. The bitch is dead! This is a new Kathy who, like me, has just experienced an epiphany.

I was strangely reassured. I think it’s good for me to learn I’m not the only woman who reacts to this strange experience the way I did, and so quickly!

Kathy finally responded. I think it took a while for my question to get through to her. She finally said, “I ... yes. You ... Jesus, Renee! You’re naked!!”

I smiled. I’ve just about forgotten how nearly naked I am. The only thing I’m wearing is a little g-string. I’ve gotten quite comfortable talking and flirting with all these horny men with my body almost totally exposed.

Looking at Kathy I had to smile. She can’t keep her eyes off of the sexy woman still trying on lingerie in the alcove with no idea a room full of horny men and women are all watching. Kathy would look away from the alcove as we talked but in only seconds her gaze was drawn right back to the illicit strip show we’re all enjoying so much.

I wish I could have joined them. I would have loved to take a seat and talk to her at this moment while it’s happening to her. But I have six tables full of men waiting to grope me. I smiled at Josh and Mr. Porter. I winked at Rob and started back to check on the men sitting at my tables.

I didn’t make it. Tammy intercepted me and said, “We have your tables. Craig wants you in the office.”

I suddenly remembered Seth telling me I’m going to be entertaining one of his friends tonight. This could be about the friend or maybe Craig and Seth are ready for a little fun and games. I don’t care which it is. I just know I’m so horny at this moment that if someone doesn’t fuck me I’m going to have to start taking it out on the customers!

Oh wait! I’m already doing that!

As I made my way across the room I’m amused once again by my more typically masculine response to finding out I’m about to have sex. I hope the man, or better yet, men who are about to have sex with me are good looking and have nice bodies. But the important thing is that I’m about to have sex and I want it. I want it very badly. And to be honest, the really important thing isn’t that the men are good looking. It’s far more important that they are virile. I really hope they have nice hard cocks and lots of stamina because this place and this job are driving me out of my mind horny.

I entered the office and came to a stop just inside the door. I’m a little disappointed because there’s only one man in the office with Craig and Seth. He isn’t bad looking, though. He’s in his mid thirties, tall, in good shape, and he has a hard, dangerous look about him that’s kind of exciting. He looks powerful. He looks like he’s the kind of man to fuck a girl the way Josh would. I’m in the mood for just exactly that kind of rough fuck.

No one spoke while we sized each other up. I smiled at the stranger and he looked me over for a moment before saying to Craig, “I think you’ve outdone yourself this time.”

Craig came over and took my order pad from my hand. He smiled and ordered me to follow Tommy.

Tommy? He doesn’t look like a Tommy. Tommy is almost Timmy. He looks more like ... I don’t know, like he should have a mobster name like Vinnie or Tough Tony.

Tommy walked right past me and I followed him to a doorway at the end of the short hallway. He opened the door and stepped inside. I entered behind him and shut the door. I wasn’t expecting this. I found myself in a large, well but unusually furnished sitting room with a queen-size bed in the middle of it.

Much to my surprise, my pleasant surprise, Tommy and I aren’t alone. Two more men are waiting for us with drinks in their hands. One of them is an older man to whom the other two men are obviously deferring. I looked around at the three men and my first thought was, ‘I didn’t know we had mobsters in our town!’

I was half joking about Tommy looking like a mobster back in the office. But there’s just no way these three men don’t do something illegal for a living!

The older man waved me closer. I crossed the room and stood beside his chair. He looked me over closely while taking a sip of his drink and then said, “Renee?”

I nodded.

“You’re eighteen, right?”

I nodded again. I almost missed his next question. I was distracted when I noticed the big screen television on the wall just then. It’s showing what appears to be a live feed from out front. Even back here I can watch the women in the alcoves!

“This is your first night working here?”

I glanced back down at him but then my eyes inexorably returned to the television as I answered, “Yes, sir.”

“What else have you done?”

I gave him my brief work history since I graduated from high school about six months ago. I didn’t tell him about my additional duties in my other new job for Mr. Porter. I didn’t tell him sex is a large part of my day job, too. A very enjoyable part of my day job.

He reached out and pulled my g-string down to mid thigh. He looked at my pussy for a moment and then leaned down and inserted two fat fingers deep inside of me. I spread my legs far enough apart to make it easier for both of us.

He slowly worked his fingers around inside of me and said, “Craig and Seth tell me this place really turns you on. Why is that?”

Thanks to what he’s doing with his fingers I’m having a little trouble concentrating. I started out very horny when I entered the room and his fat fingers feel very good inside of me. I sighed and answered, “I don’t know. I know that after I spent an hour and a half in one of those alcoves and then I was brought in here and realized all these men had been watching ... god! I can’t even describe what I felt in that moment. It had been breathtaking ... orgasmic.

“And I can’t seem to take my eyes off of all those pretty women who have no idea we’re watching them try on clothes. I know this entire concept is so, so wrong. I should be furious. I should find the very existence of a club like this to be a terrible affront to me as a woman. That this place exists is an outrage. More than that, it’s an assault on every woman who has ever undressed in one of those alcoves. But for me, watching them has become an obsession and I have no idea why that is. I guess I’m just as warped as all those other women out there waiting tables and getting felt up and every one of them so horny they can’t stand it.”

The guy pulled his fingers out of me and straightened up. He started to undress and as he did he turned to the two other men in the room and exclaimed, “Christ! If my wife had a mind like this broad I probably wouldn’t be here now!”

The man who isn’t Tommy chuckled and said, “Bullshit, boss! She’s eighteen! Look at her! Hell! I bet she could straighten Zarcotti’s kid out! Make a fucking man out of him!”

Tommy laughed and said, “I doubt it. Not Zarcotti’s kid. That kid is the biggest waste of a dick I ever saw!”

My eyes are still focused on the television but I’m listening to them. I don’t know whether to be offended or feel flattered. I decided to go with flattered.

The boss finished undressing and moved up against me from behind. He’s short enough that his hard cock nestled between the cheeks of my ass. It feels like a nice, thick cock. I hope he puts it in my pussy where it belongs and not back there.

His hands reached around and cupped my tits and he began to gently squeeze and pull. It felt very nice. He kissed my neck and my shoulder and said, “You’re going to suck my cock now and then I’m gonna fuck you. After I’m finished I’m gonna let Tommy and Frankie have you. When they’re done I may or may not want another blowjob. How do you feel about that?”

I brought my hands up, placed them over his and squeezed them as they cupped my tits. I smiled and said, “Oh my! A fate worse than death!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.