Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

The next morning I made breakfast for Rob while he took a shower. We ate together and I saw him off to work. I took my shower and I felt the tension building. The moment when I would have to shove that damn butt plug up my ass was rapidly approaching. I washed it off last night and left it on the counter in the bathroom. Every time I look at it I think about the discomfort it’s going to cause me.

I decided to try and trick myself. I lubed my butt thoroughly. I put more lube on the butt plug. Then I closed my eyes and thought about last night and how exciting it was when I enjoyed all those orgasms with this thing inside of me, right up to the point of blacking out for the second time in my life. It was inevitable that my mind would travel directly from there to the memories of how much more exciting it was when I came around to find Rob and Josh pressed up against me, both with their cocks buried deep inside of me.

With those erotic thoughts to calm me I leaned over the counter and began to work the plug into my rear. I was a bit surprised by how easily it fit inside of me after all the discomfort it caused me the first time. It became a little less comfortable when I straightened back up. And I still have my doubts about sitting down. But so far so good.

I cleaned the excess lube off of the cheeks of my butt. I washed my hands and returned to my bedroom to get dressed. I put on one of the shortest micro miniskirts I’ve ever worn and a nearly invisible blouse.

Looking at myself in the mirror I can’t help smiling and thinking about how much the guys are going to love seeing me dressed like this. As that thought crossed my mind and I recognized my own excitement at going to work dressed this way I had to smile. I can just imagine how I would have felt if I had to leave the house with my breasts so exposed at any time in my life before Josh entered the picture. I would have taken one look at myself in the mirror and hid in the fucking closet! Now I’m looking forward to it!

I checked the time when I was dressed and ready. It’s still too early to leave for work. But then I thought, ‘Why not go in a little early and see if Lucas is working the security desk?’

It’s as though looking at my own breasts in the mirror is turning me on. But it isn’t the sight of my own body that’s turning me on so much as anticipating the reactions of all the men who are going to get a very good look at my tits in this blouse. I feel certain Mr. Porter will make sure they have the opportunity. If he doesn’t Josh probably will.

I grabbed my purse and the old quilt I pulled out of a closet last night. I headed for the door but not without qualms due to the way the uncomfortably large butt plug feels inside of me as I walk. I still have my doubts about sitting down with that damn thing in my butt. And I hate the ever present uncomfortable feeling that I have to go to the bathroom. This isn’t up to me, though. I didn’t shove that damn plug up my ass because I want it there. Josh commands. I obey. Just to be on the safe side, on the way out I grabbed a towel to put between my ass and my car seat.

Getting into my low slung little car wasn’t easy with that thing inside of me and I know getting out is going to be worse. But once I was out on the road and sitting more or less still it wasn’t too bad.

I let my mind wander on the way to work. Eventually I stopped concentrating on the butt plug and when I did it became a little more tolerable. Instead, I thought about tonight and what it’s going to be like to walk around À Son Insu all but naked while my attention is divided between the women in the alcoves and the men in the club.

Crap! It suddenly occurred to me that I didn’t bring clean underwear to put on when I get to the club! I’ll have to stop somewhere on the way and pick something up. Damn!

It worked perfectly! I was so distracted by my thoughts that by the time I pulled up at the plant and parked I’d just about forgotten about the butt plug. I checked the time and smiled in anticipation. I’m almost half an hour early. That should be more than enough time to suck Lucas’s cock!

Unfortunately, I was reminded of that fucking butt plug when I climbed out of the car. I had been right about how much I’m going to hate it. It almost took my breath away when I stood up. And not in a good way!

I swung my legs out, held my breath and pulled myself up out of my low slung little sports car. I grabbed my quilt and my purse and locked the car. I took a few deep breaths and tried to relax my ass. I know if I stop thinking about it, if I relax, it won’t be so bad. But knowing it and being able to accomplish it aren’t always the same thing. I knew I was walking stiffly as I made my way to the door but I started to adjust when I began to get distracted by thoughts of sucking Lucas’s cock and thinking less about that thing in my butt.

I entered the front door of the huge building and was pleased to see Lucas standing at the desk along with another guard I’ve not seen before. I smiled at Lucas and said, “I’m earlier today. Are you busy?”

He obviously isn’t. The offices aren’t open for another half hour so the office workers haven’t started coming in yet. The plant workers use another door to enter the building.

Lucas introduced me to his partner, Pinky. I had to wonder about that. He’s a very large older man, probably about sixty and by large I mean he has a huge belly which looks totally inappropriate for a man who’s wearing a uniform of any sort. But he doesn’t look like a guy you’d call Pinky. Certainly not to his face.

Pinky leered at me, his porcine eyes going right to my as good as naked breasts. He was staring at them when he said, “I like yer outfit.”

His expression changed when Lucas wiggled his finger, calling me closer. As soon as I was close enough, Lucas reached down and lifted the front of my skirt up to my waist. We both chuckled at the loud gasp from Pinky.

Lucas leaned down and kissed me. I returned his kiss and while we kissed I reached down and rested my hand over his cock. The kiss was nice. But I was more than ready when he backed away and began to pull me toward the room behind the guard station. As I followed him he nodded toward the quilt in my arms and asked, “You get to take naps?”

I grinned and replied, “No. But I spend a lot of time on my back and the carpeting in this building is a lot like sandpaper.”

Pinky followed us, tentatively at first but then more confidently when no one objected to his presence. He stood outside the door to the small room and watched. Lucas began unfastening his pants and said, “You better take that blouse off. You wouldn’t want to get anything on it.”

I quickly removed my blouse, dropped it on a nearby straight chair and then dropped to my knees and helped him pull his pants down. We could hear Pinky in the doorway muttering mindless obscenities under his breath. You’d think he never saw a tit before!

As I was wrapping my hand around his hard cock Lucas said, “You know you can’t leave the poor bastard like that, right?”

I smiled and nodded. He won’t be the first ugly old man I’ve sucked off. I don’t mind. I don’t think it will take very much of my time.

I leaned forward but Lucas said, “Wait. Let me sit down.”

He pulled up and sat down on one of the straight chairs in the small room. I lowered my head to his lap and started sucking his very nice cock. While I was doing that, Lucas said to Pinky, “Hey man, you’ll have a better view if you lift the back of her skirt up over her ass.”

I guess Pinky agreed. He stepped into the room just long enough to raise the back of my skirt. He took just enough time to caress the cheeks of my ass and then he returned to his position just outside the door so that he can keep at least one eye on the front door in case someone comes in.

Lucas and I forgot all about him until a moment later when Pinky gasped and exclaimed, “Hey, man! She’s got somethin’ in her butt!”

Lucas chuckled but continued to ignore Pinky. He must know what it is a girl like me is likely to have inserted in my butt and it seemed to amuse him.

It didn’t take long to suck Lucas off. I guess he’s missed me. I straightened up after he climaxed. I swallowed and while he was putting his pants back in order he said, “I heard things worked out okay when your husband got home from Atlanta. I’m glad. But does that mean we can play some more? Does your husband like country music?”

A shiver ran through me at the mention of my night at that redneck club and the memories of the gangbang that followed my humiliation on the dance floor. I smiled and replied, “Rob isn’t very fond of country music. But I think he’d enjoy an evening at the redneck bar you’re so fond of. I’ll ask him.”

Lucas stood up and said, “Come on in, Pinky. Make yourself comfortable.”

That was all the invitation he needed. He moved faster than you might imagine a guy his size could. In seconds, Pinky was seated in front of me with his pants pushed down to his ankles. His cock is a little shorter than average. I doubt if it’s much more than four inches long. But it’s freaky fat! It looks like it might be bigger around than Will’s cock! If it isn’t it very damn close!!

I looked at his cock for a moment, wondering if I’ll be able to get it in my mouth. Pinky sighed and said, “That’s okay. I understand. But Christ you’re hot! I’ve never done anything with a woman as pretty as you! Would you mind getting me off with your fingers?”

He sounded so sad and so needy I felt sorry for him. I can see where it would be hard to get a girl to suck on that thing. And looking at him I can’t believe he gets many opportunities to try and talk a girl into it. I decided I had to at least make the effort. We need to do what we can for our men in uniform. I leaned down and began to lick the spongy head.

As soon as my tongue touched him he shivered like crazy and moaned so loudly Lucas warned him from the door, “Keep it down, man! You don’t wanna draw a damn crowd!”

He moaned again, more quietly this time. He said, “Sorry. But Christ! It’s been ... years!”

I stopped licking and used my fingertip to spread the lube that’s oozing out of him all around the top of his dick. I smiled up at him, sucked my finger clean, and then, resolving to give it my best effort, I leaned down and pressed my lips against the head of his cock. I slid them down over the tip, letting them come open as far as I had to open my mouth when I sucked Will’s cock! It’s like trying to wrap my lips around a can of Coke! Only my dentist could get me to open my mouth any wider than this! And he had to threaten me with a drill.

I was beginning to fear that I was going to dislocate my jaw if I kept it open this far for long. But after the head of his freaky fat cock popped into my mouth and my lips were resting on what there is of his short shaft I was able to relax a little and it wasn’t so bad.

I managed to get a couple of inches of his cock in my mouth but I couldn’t really suck it. I held the top of it in my mouth and moved my tongue over it. I caressed his testicles with my finger tips and moved my fingers over the shaft to the best of my ability. It certainly isn’t erotic. My jaw is killing me. I kept telling myself, “Give the guy a break. This won’t take long. He said it’s been years. You gotta feel bad for a guy like that.”

I was right. It didn’t take long, thankfully. It was only two or three minutes before his cock erupted in my mouth. I couldn’t swallow with his cock holding my mouth open wide enough to park a car there. But fortunately he didn’t erupt with the volume of someone like Josh or Will. I managed to hold his load in my mouth until he finished. I eased my lips off of his cock and swallowed quickly. I remained there on my knees, massaging my aching jaws while he stared at my tits for a moment before reaching out and caressing one with a surprisingly nice touch.

There was a note of awe in his voice when he said, “I think I’m in love!”

I think he was only half kidding.

I smiled up at him, pleased with myself for making him so happy. But I’m a bit distracted. I’m dying to ask how he manages to fuck someone with that cock. I didn’t. I’m too afraid that it must be sore subject. I was still kneeling in front of Pinky with his hand on my tit when I realized I can hear Lucas greeting people coming in through the front door. I said, “We’d better get dressed. You guys aren’t who I’m supposed to be having sex with around here.”

He didn’t understand what I was talking about. But that’s okay. He doesn’t need to.

He helped me to my feet and stood up. We both got dressed. It should have taken me longer since I’m more undressed. He only has to pull his pants up and tuck his shirt in but he was watching me so intensely as I put my blouse on and buttoned it up again that he didn’t really start putting his clothing in order until I was ready to leave. When we were both ready he looked out the door and when no one was out there he waved me out. I promised Lucas we’d do it again soon and went to my office. I was half way down the hall before it suddenly struck me that for a while I’d forgotten all about the butt plug!

I stopped in the restroom. I rinsed out my mouth and still made it to the office ten minutes early. No one else was there yet so I made coffee and then sat and waited for someone to tell me what to do.

Linda made it in a couple of minutes later. She put her purse away and we talked. I told her about last night and about the two blowjobs this morning.

She raised an eyebrow and exclaimed, “Pinky! Lucas is a hunk. But Pinky! Gross!”

I laughed and said, “It wasn’t that bad. He’s kind of sweet. I didn’t mind. And you should see his cock!”

I described Pinky’s cock and the trouble I had sucking it. She shuddered and then shook her head. Before she could say anything else, Kathy came in. Without saying good morning or fuck you she glanced at Linda for a second but to look at her you’d swear she doesn’t even know I’m in the room. She turned her back on us without a word. The bitch totally ignored us as she poured a cup of coffee and then disappeared into her office without ever taking a second to say good morning or have a nice day or eat shit and die.

After her door closed behind her, a lot harder than was necessary, I smiled at Linda and with all the fake sincerity I could muster I said, “I’m going to enjoy working with her.”

Linda laughed and said, “Yeah, she’s a laugh riot.”

Mr. Porter finally came in, ten minutes late. He apologized, blaming his tardiness on a big accident that had the road blocked, forcing him to take an alternate route. I looked at him skeptically and said, “Yeah. And I’ll bet the dog ate your homework, too! It better not happen again, mister! I’ll have to dock your pay.”

He was still chuckling while I poured him a cup of coffee and asked him what he wanted in it.

“Black. I like my coffee the way you like your men, black and strong.”

He took the coffee, patted me on the ass and asked Linda, “Whose idea was it to hire this bitch?!”

Linda smiled and said, “No one else will work for you, Mr. Porter. I’m afraid word has been getting out about what a dirty old man you are.”

He turned to me and said, “Listen to her! She always treated me with respect until you started working here! In only one day you’ve turned her against me!”

Then he said, “I’ve got a few phone calls to make. I’ll give you girls a call when I’m ready for a little excitement.”

He went into his office and closed the door. As soon as we were alone, Linda exclaimed, “Can you fucking believe that?! I’ve worked here for almost ten years and NOW he develops a sense of humor! He never had one before!”

I don’t know about the previous ten years. But I have to admit that in the short time I’ve known him he seems to have changed. He’s much more easy going than he was when he came to my house or the first time I went to his office and he gave me to Bob for the afternoon. But maybe this is the real him and those other times he was putting on an act for the other men.

Now I just have to figure out how I feel about it. I kind of liked the way he was, strong, dominant and a little bit scary. I hope he doesn’t change too much.

A little more than half an hour passed before Mr. Porter was ready for us. He called Linda on the intercom. She called the switchboard and asked them to handle our calls. She turned to me and said, “Grab your quilt and let’s go to work.”

I smiled, picked up the quilt I brought in and we joined Mr. Porter in his office. He remained in his chair and watched while Linda and I spread the quilt on the floor. Then, without a word, we stood up and undressed.

He didn’t join us when we were naked. Instead, he removed some items from his desk drawer and placed them on his desk. To Linda he said, “Bring her over here and put these on her before you get started.”

The items he just brought out of his desk drawer are a part of the toy collection Josh bought for him the first time he took me to the adult novelty store. Linda looked at the items on his desk, smiled playfully and said, “Oooh! Toys!! I’m gonna like this!”

She started with the leather cuffs which hold my hands in place at my sides. I know from experience I’m going to like this as much as she obviously does. I started getting excited as soon as I started to undress. The excitement increased by a multiplier of at least two when my hands were restrained. It increased again as soon as the blindfold was in place.

She started teasing my nipples, getting them ready for the nipple clamps. But before she could put them on, Mr. Porter took something else out of his desk and said, “Wait. Use this instead.”

I eagerly allowed Linda to lead me back to the quilt and help me to lie down on my back. She stretched out beside me and we kissed for a couple of minutes. Her fingers explored my body but I’m unable to return the favor.

I finally found out what the last toy was when Linda stopped what she was doing and turned on a vibrator. I smiled and thought, ‘Oh no! Anything but that!!’

And then I relaxed as she started at my neck and began to move the vibrator over my highly sensitized skin. I could talk at first. I could say things like, “Oh yes!” and “That feels good!”

But it wasn’t long before we were communicating in moans and groans and I was straining in blissful helplessness against the cuffs restraining me. She moved the tip of the vibrator over my breasts, driving me crazy when she teased my nipples with it.

She moved the vibrator down to my belly and her lips took possession of my nipples. I tried to keep the noise down. I don’t want Kathy to hear us. But as the pressure built I was becoming more and more vocal and even though I know that if she’s in her office she has to be able to hear me I’m unable to control myself. There’s just nothing I can do about it and my two partners in crime don’t seem to mind. So finally I just said the hell with it and let myself go.

Right about then, Linda jammed that vibrator deep inside of me. The little arm that protrudes from near the base of the vibrator came to rest over my clit and it was all over. I cried out and came like crazy. They let me have at least a dozen orgasms before Linda squatted over my face and forced her sopping wet pussy down over my mouth. I went after it as though the juices flowing out of her are the only thing keeping me alive.

She continued to hold the vibrator in place, buried to the hilt in my pussy. It’s interacting with the butt plug that’s still stretching my ass and the little arm that rest right over my clit and vibrates just slightly less violently than the vibrator itself. Soon both of us were enjoying one loud climax after another and it seemed to go on and on. It must have been several long, lust crazed minutes before there was a disturbance in the force when Mr. Porter knelt between my legs and lifted them in the air.

Linda grabbed my ankles and held them in place while Mr. Porter jerked the butt plug out of my butt causing me to experience another huge orgasm! He replaced it immediately with his hard cock, slamming it deep in my ass in one violent stroke that didn’t hurt at all! He paused for a second, took possession of my legs back from Linda and under his breath I heard him exclaim, “Son of a bitch!”

I think he may have just discovered the joys of a vibrator. There’s just no way he could avoid feeling it vibrating through the thin membrane separating his cock, buried deep inside my ass, and the vibrator which is buried even deeper in my pussy.

There was only the briefest pause before he began to pound his cock into my ass. While he was doing that, Linda reached between my thighs and began to tease my clit. I started going out of my mind. Everything they’re doing to me is coming together now, the restraints, the vibrator with the magic appendage over my clit, the nice big cock in my ass, the drooling pussy in my mouth and Linda’s fingers teasing the extremely sensitive flesh around my clit.

This is how I want to die! Not right this moment, of course. But when the time comes this would be a fantastic way to go.

All three of us were moaning and groaning loudly, though my moans were muffled by Linda’s pussy. In addition there was the sexy sound of flesh slapping flesh with each stroke of Mr. Porter’s hips. I know Kathy has to be hearing this through the connecting door but once I quit worrying about offending her delicate sensibilities that only added to the thrill of being taken like this.

It was intense, extremely intense. I nearly passed out again. But I managed to stay awake for the grand finale. Mr. Porter climaxed and slowed to a stop. Linda came one last time and moaned, “I can’t take it anymore!”

She fell away and I was able to gasp for air. She curled up near my head on the quilt and gently stroked my hair affectionately. I lay there gasping and panting with Mr. Porter’s cock still buried in my ass and the vibrator still going to town in my pussy. I finally had to plead with him to take the vibrator out of me, or at least shut it off. I couldn’t take it anymore.

He chuckled at the obvious signs of sensory overload I’m experiencing but he shut it off and slowly pulled it free. He put it down on my belly and began to slowly remove his soft cock from my ass. I was less than pleased when he immediately put the butt plug back inside of me. But thinking back to how pleasant it had been when he drove his cock into me I have to admit that it seems to be doing the job.

Mr. Porter pulled the blindfold off and unbuckled one of my cuffs so I could remove the restraints. While I was doing that I smiled and said, “You know, Kathy had to be able hear all that.”

He grinned and replied, “Yeah. But I doubt if she has the balls to say anything to me.”

Then he looked us over and shook his head. He said, “We’re a fucking mess. I don’t know about a bedroom. But I’m going to have to have a bathroom built onto my office.”

I sniffed the commingled aromas of semen, pussy, and sweat coming from the three of us and said, “You might want to consider having them put a shower in it.”

He grinned and said, “I think I know just how to pay for it. The rep for the company we get our packing material from is coming to town next week. He’s definitely going to love you.”

I smiled and said, “Anything for the company, sir.”

While we were all slowly getting dressed, Mr. Porter said to Linda, “Well, you agreed to do it twice. That’s twice.”

Linda grinned and replied, “I’ll talk to my husband tonight. I won’t do anything behind his back. But he enjoyed hearing about what we did yesterday and I know he’ll love it when I tell him about this. What can three more days hurt?”

Not much of a sexual nature happened for the rest of the morning. It was like a normal day in a normal office until just before lunch. That was when Kathy came out of her office and spoke to me for the first time. She sneered down at me, tossed a letter on the desk and haughtily commanded, “Here, slut! Take this to Mr. Porter.”

She turned and stomped out. I looked down at her letter of resignation. I can’t say that I’ll miss her. But I can’t help feeling bad. I’m uncomfortable with the idea that, at least in part, I’m responsible for anyone losing a job. I put the letter in a drawer and told Linda that before I give it to Mr. Porter I’ll try to talk to her. I don’t think there’s much chance of patching things up. But I feel like I have to try.

I invited Linda to join Rob and me for lunch out at the picnic tables. She was just about to say no but I smiled and said, “You don’t have to do anything. We won’t. Not really. I’ll show off a little and make a lot of guys horny. You can just watch and be amused.”

Finally she said, “You go ahead. I’ll sneak out in a few minutes and watch. I don’t know if I have enough nerve to join you at the table.”

I explained that I don’t expect much to happen. Not out there. But I understood her reluctance. I made my way out to the picnic area. Josh and two other men from their team, Terry and Andy, are sitting at the table with Rob. Seeing Josh gave me an idea.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me as I crossed to the table and sat down with a groan. I’d almost forgotten about the damn butt plug for a minute or two.

Josh grinned and asked, “Is Porter riding you that hard?”

I glared at him and replied, “It’s that fucking thing in my ass! As if you didn’t know!”

I greeted all four men as I sat down between Rob and Josh. Although everyone at the table has had sex with me they all stared at my tits through the sheer blouse I’m wearing as though they’ve never seen them before. Rob and I smiled at each other but I wondered if it was as strange for him to be sitting at the table with three other men who’ve had sex with me as it is for me.

I kissed Rob and thanked him for the Coke he placed in front of me. Then I said to Josh, “I forgot to bring clean underwear with me this morning. I’ll have to stop and pick up a pair on the way to the club after work. It just occurred to me that they sell them in Alice’s boutique right next door to the club. Could you give me the number to the boutique so I can call them and ask if I can just pick up a pair of panties before I go into À Son Insu? That would be so much more convenient.”

Josh nodded and took out his cell phone. But instead of giving me the number he called and asked to speak to Porsche. He explained the reason for his call and a moment later hung up. He smiled at me and said, “It’s all taken care of. When you get to the club go see Craig or Seth in the office and they’ll fix you up.”

I smiled and thanked him. I have no doubt the club owners will “fix me up.” In fact I’m already looking forward to it.

Terry and Andy brought lunches. Josh apparently doesn’t eat lunch. Rob seldom brings his lunch and the closer it gets to the time for me to go to work at my second job the more nervous I’m becoming. I couldn’t eat now if I’d brought something.

We talked among ourselves. We attracted a lot of attention from the others, but for the most part their view was blocked by the four men sitting with me so eventually most people began to behave a little more normally. Even though my knees are pretty far apart and my blouse nearly invisible, no one has a very good view of me because of Terry and Andy so everyone gave up trying to check me out and ate their lunches.

We were herded back in just before our lunch hour was over. The others are all used to it but I find myself resenting being talked to like a school kid and herded from place to place like mindless cattle. I’ll have to remember to speak to Mr. Porter about it. These people are all adults. There’s no reason why someone can’t just ring a bell to signify lunch is over and it’s time to return to work.

I returned to my office and asked Linda if Kathy had returned.

She nodded.

I’m not certain what I’m going to say to her. I could try to apologize for offending her but she has been just as offensive in her own way. I can understand her being offended by the clothing I wear and by my slutty behavior. But she treats Linda just as badly as she treats me. I don’t know what her problem is but I feel like I have to talk to the disagreeable bitch before I give her resignation to Mr. Porter.

I went to her door and raised my hand to knock. But I didn’t knock. I don’t work for her and I don’t believe I owe her that courtesy. I opened her door and stepped in.

I don’t know which of us was more shocked! I almost can’t believe what I my eyes are telling me!

With my mouth hanging open I stood rooted to the spot just inside her door and I watched Kathy. Her eyes are tightly closed and she’s leaning back in her chair behind her desk masturbating furiously. She’s apparently so close to orgasm that at first she didn’t even realize I’m standing here. When she finally did notice me she squeaked in horror, pulled her skirt down and sounded like the CGI snake in a Harry Potter movie when she loudly hissed, “GET OUT! GET OUT OF HERE!!”

I don’t know what came over me in that moment. Suddenly it was like I’m being possessed by Josh! I closed the door behind me and strode purposefully across her small office with a stern expression on my face. I walked around her desk before she had time to react. She’s already as embarrassed as she can be. But it didn’t do anything for her composure when I rounded the corner of her desk and saw her pantyhose and panties on the floor, wrapped around one ankle. It looked pretty slutty to me!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.