Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

The rest of the morning was more like a normal job. I answered the phones. I ran a few errands. I greeted several visitors who had appointments with Mr. Porter and struggled not to laugh at the shocked looks on their faces when they saw me. It was just like working in a normal office except for the dress I’m wearing.

I was a few minutes late getting out of the office at lunch time. I invited Linda to join me but she had an errand to run. I’m looking forward to talking to Rob and finding out what he thinks of my new job after what he witnessed in Mr. Porter’s office earlier. But I’m still self-conscious about joining him in what I know will be a crowd of mostly men while I’m wearing nothing but this tiny little dress.

I made my way to the side exit Linda told me about and felt the eyes of nearly everyone out there staring at me when I stepped outside. I spotted Rob coming over to get me. I met him halfway and we hugged.

While we were hugging he whispered in my ear, “Thanks to you and that dress I’m something of a minor god around here now. No one can believe a hottie like you is married to me.”

I smiled up at him and said, “Wanna fuck? That might prove it to them.”

He laughed and led the way to an unoccupied table. He bought us each a soft drink on his way out here. They’re waiting for us on the table. We sat down. He sat beside me instead of across from me. That way he didn’t obstruct anyone’s view of my legs or the moist organ between them which is beginning to throb once again from all the attention it’s receiving. Since that’s obviously Rob’s intention I made no attempt to keep my knees together.

We’d just taken our seats when Josh came over. He didn’t sit down. He stood at the end of the table, leaned down, rested his hands on the table and said to Rob, “Porter called me and told me to upgrade your status. You’re no longer on probation. That means a pay raise. You won’t be making as much as Renee. But you get a fifty percent increase once you come off of probation.”

Rob looked at him with a somewhat confused expression on his face. Finally he responded, “Probation? No one told me I was on probation!”

There was a short pause before, without coming right out and accusing anyone of anything he added, “No one told me a lot of things about this job.”

Josh wasn’t the least bit embarrassed and not at all apologetic. He shrugged and replied, “If you think that’s because we were just waiting for an excuse to fire you you’re right. You went to the top of the list over some very well qualified people when you used your contacts to get this job, a job for which you weren’t even remotely qualified. There was a lot of resentment and some of it was mine since one of the better qualified candidates who lost out to you is a good friend of mine.

“That’s why you weren’t properly trained. That’s why you were treated like shit. And that’s why I really was going to fire you when you lied about Renee being hypnotized at the poker game. It was a flimsy excuse. But I didn’t need much.

“That all changed when I saw her ass in that tiny bikini. That bikini and the obligation she felt to pretend to be in a trance when I showed up on your doorstep a week later is why you’re still working here.

“I’ll admit you did a pretty good job for someone who didn’t receive the proper training and you’ve done a damn good job this morning. If you’re waiting for an apology from me, though, don’t hold your breath. And in case you’re wondering, I was dead serious Saturday. I’m still going to be coming around to fuck your hot little wife.”

Having said his piece he turned and walked away. I tried to judge Rob’s reaction. It wasn’t quite what I expected. He didn’t seem upset at all! He shook his head and said, “Damn! That’s almost another thousand dollars a month. People are just throwing money at us lately! I’m never going to earn as much you are. But that’s fine with me. We’ll be able to buy a house a month or two sooner and life certainly is exciting now.”

He’s taking it better than me! I exclaimed, “They had every intention of firing you from the moment they hired you! Aren’t you pissed?!”

He shrugged and said, “I was for a few seconds. But I understand how they felt. My conscience bothered me when guys started telling me about some of the men who were actually qualified for the job but didn’t get it because of me.

“And look at you! How can I sit here beside a beautiful woman dressed the way you are and be upset about anything. I’m the envy of every man who works here. And a few of the women who have never even spoken to me before have started flirting. I’m now making sixty-six hundred dollars a month and at last I know how to do my job. This morning was actually fun for me!”

I smiled at the enthusiasm in his voice. But I suddenly had a scary thought. Taxes! We’re making a hell of a lot of money now. We’re grossing almost three hundred thousand a year! We have no deductions! We may have to go into hiding in April! I won’t have to report the money I make at À Son Insu. That’s somewhere in the neighborhood of a hundred thousand dollars depending on the tips. But still!

How different life is going to be. We’ve been living on a little less than eight hundred dollars a week after deductions. That’s more than a lot of people, I know. But after rent and utilities and food and all the unexpected little things like car repairs that always seem to come up out of nowhere, especially when you’re just getting started in life, we’ve never had any money left over for us.

From the time I lost my first job until Josh came along and started raping me we never once went out to eat, not even a pizza! If it looked like I was going to have twenty dollars left over at the end of the month I didn’t dare spend it because I knew something was going to come up. A car repair, a visit to the dentist, there was always something.

That’s over now! Rob is excited, too. But there’s obviously something more interesting than money on his mind. His hand came to rest on my thigh, only an inch from my pussy. I assume it’s kind of dark under our table. But not so dark people can’t see his hand and at least a shadowy glimpse of the part of my anatomy near which it’s resting. I can look around at the people seated at nearby tables and get a pretty good idea how much of me they can see. A quick glance around is all it takes to know it isn’t really all that dark under the tables and they can see pretty clearly.

I didn’t look directly at the people, mostly men, who are seated around us. But I can see them in my peripheral vision. They’re all watching us. I have no intention of doing anything but encouraging Rob, though. That’s the kind of girl I am now. I smiled at him and said, “I’m going to fuck you half to death when I get your ass home tonight ... unless you don’t want to wait. We can do it here and now if you want. Or would you like me to slide down under the table and suck your cock? Wouldn’t that impress your friends?”

He leaned over, kissed me on the lips and whispered, “You can’t begin to imagine how hard it is for me to resist that offer. My cock is so hard it hurts. All morning while I was working my ass off on the plant floor I could picture you bent over Porter’s desk. And now I can’t get it out of my head that close to half the men I work with are staring at your pussy and wondering if I’m actually going to touch it while they’re watching. I want you so bad my teeth hurt!”

I reached under the table and pulled his hand a little higher up on my thigh. I sighed loudly when his finger came into contact with my drooling pussy. I swear I heard a number of other people exhaling loudly in that moment. I smiled up at Rob and said, “We can go somewhere. We don’t have to do it here. There must be somewhere we can be alone for the few seconds it would take for both of us to climax.”

He thought about it for a moment but then said, “That’s alright. Isn’t this suffering delicious? You know how much I enjoy being teased. I’m just going to fuck you that much harder when we get home.”

I nodded and said, “I like that about you. I like it that you enjoy the tease, the buildup. You’re going to love À Son Insu tomorrow night. I can’t wait to see you in there.”

I pushed his hand back down away from my pussy. I said, “Sorry. I was just about to cum. I don’t want to embarrass you in front of your friends.”

We changed the subject then. If we didn’t we might very well have ended up fucking on that picnic table before it was time to go back to work.

Several times before we went back in, people who know Rob, both men and women, came over to be introduced to me. We greeted them all warmly. The men all seemed to have the same thing on their minds, a closer look at me in the extremely revealing dress I’m wearing. You’d think I’d be accustomed to it by now but once again I’m surprised by the reaction of the women who approached us. They don’t seem at all offended by the way I’m dressed or the way Rob and I are behaving.

A woman named Peggy, older, but attractive in a biker chick kind of way, even leaned down and said, “I love that fucking dress! And I’d like to tear it off of you just as much as all those men want to. I’m going home after work and describe you to my husband. I’m getting fucked hard tonight and I want to thank you in advance.”

I laughed and said, “I honestly don’t think I’d mind if you were to tear my dress off right about now. I’m horny as hell. We could put on one hell of a show on one of these tables. I’ve recently discovered I enjoy making love to a woman. In fact, there isn’t much I don’t enjoy lately. Maybe someday we’ll have to go out for lunch together. Or if you prefer, I could send Rob to the movies and you could come over for a drink.”

She smiled at Rob and said, “You don’t have to send him out on my account. I think he’s cute, too. Or does that bother you?”

I laughed quietly and said, “Two weeks ago I wouldn’t have been caught dead in this dress. Everything but sex with my husband in the privacy of our home bothered me. There have been a lot of changes in our lives since then. Not much bothers me now. Not even sitting here being stared at by all these people while my husband nearly gets me off with his fingers.”

She chuckled and said, “You broke a lot of hearts when you moved his hand away from your pussy. We were all holding our breath and waiting for the orgasm.”

Rob shook his head and muttered, “I can’t believe this shit! It’s like all of sudden I’m living a wet dream! Sometimes I think I must surely be stretched out on the couch right now, imagining all this. I’m going to wake up any moment now and find myself staring at my living room ceiling.”

We were still chuckling at that when some guy started yelling, “Alright people! It’s time! Let’s start moving it back inside. Look around you. Pick up your trash. Dispose of it properly.”

I felt like we were back in school and a teacher is herding us back onto the bus on a class trip.

I stood up, straightened my dress and said goodbye to Peggy. I hugged Rob and gave him a rather passionate kiss. He goes to work an hour earlier than I do and comes home half an hour later. I won’t see him again until he gets home. I returned to my office to find Mr. Porter’s secretary, Kathy, standing in front of Linda’s desk and talking down to her. And I do mean talking down to her. What a bitch!

I stood nearby until Kathy turned and sneered in my direction. I smiled sweetly and asked, “Have you always been a bitch or is this just an act you’re putting on for our benefit? Don’t get me wrong. It’s amusing. But I can see it getting old fast.”

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that you ... you ... you slut! I’ll have you fired!”

I continued to smile as sweetly as I could and said, “Come on. Let’s go talk to Mr. Porter and see who leaves his office unemployed.”

Linda smiled up at her and said, “You’re going to lose this one, Kathy. But go on in there and find out for yourself. You’ve been walking around here with your nose up in the air like you really are someone. You’re good, sweetie. You’re a very good secretary. But you’re just a secretary. There’s no excuse for the way you treat people around here. You type and you file. You don’t run the place.”

She couldn’t have gotten any redder if she spray painted her face. She turned and stomped to her office door. She slammed the door behind her. Linda smiled at me and said, “That felt good! I’ve wanted to tell her off for so long!”

She stood up and said, “There has been a change while you were at lunch. When I returned from running my errand, Mr. Porter called me into his office. We talked. He wanted to know how I knew so much about you and why I called to tell him it was okay if he didn’t want to wait for me to leave to start sexually harassing you.

“I admitted what we did together when you went home with me last week. He offered me a large amount of money to put on an encore performance for his benefit. He wants two performances, actually. One now and another one later this week. I told him I would if it was alright with you. Is it?”

I smiled and said, “I’d love to!”

She sighed with relief and said, “Good! I enjoyed what we did and I’d love to do it again. But the truth is I can really use the money. Moving is a lot more expensive than we anticipated.”

She took my hand and led me into Mr. Porter’s office. The look of eager anticipation on his face is palpable. I had to struggle to keep from laughing. Looking at him reminds me a lot of those two young boys who do Josh’s yard work. I’m surprised he isn’t drooling all down the front of his shirt.

I looked around and said, “Please don’t misunderstand, sir. I’m happy to do this for you. I enjoyed the things Linda and I did together and you already know how much I like having an audience. But do you really want to do this here? That rug looks pretty rough and you wouldn’t want us staining your furniture.”

Mr. Porter looked down at the industrial grade carpet and then at his obviously expensive leather couch and said to Linda, “Call Driggers and tell him to bring me one of those quilted furniture pads from the shipping department.”

To me he said, “You might as well get ready.”

Linda used Mr. Porter’s phone to call someone on the intercom. She relayed his request for a quilt and then the two of them watched as I got out of my sexy little dress for the second time today. Linda took my dress from me and placed it on the desk. Then she stood behind me, reached around and teased my breasts, partly to amuse Mr. Porter, partly to turn me on and partly because she enjoys doing it.

There was a knock on the door and Mr. Porter sent me to answer it. I opened the door as if I were fully dressed and admitted a very surprised, but very amused, middle aged man.

Mr. Porter thanked the man for the quilt and asked him if he’d like to have me sent down to his office later so that I can thank him in person.

Mr. Driggers looked around the room, and then looked at me quizzically. Finally, he turned to Mr. Porter and asked, “Seriously?”

Mr. Porter grinned and replied, “This is Renee, my new receptionist. I think you can see why I hired her. She’s here this week to be trained. She’s already proven she’s pretty good at sucking cocks. But I want to make sure she gets every opportunity to improve her skills.”

Mr. Driggers looked me over again, smiled and said, “You know me, sir. Anything I can do to help the company.”

Mr. Porter thanked him and told him he’d send me to his office as soon as he was through with me.

I took the quilt from Mr. Driggers and after one last long look at my boobs he left. I spread the quilt out on the floor in the middle of the office and turned to Linda. She smiled and joined me. I slowly undressed her for the amusement Mr. Porter. But in all honesty, I enjoy uncovering her sexy body nearly as much as Mr. Porter enjoys watching us.

The only other time I did this with an audience was my first time with another woman in the boutique next to À Son Insu. And that time I didn’t realize I had an audience until Josh took me next door for a cold drink. This time I know a man is watching us and getting turned on. That knowledge makes an already very exciting activity just that much more fun.

I’m finding that just as it does when making love to men, when it comes to making love to a woman practice makes perfect. Maybe that’s why so many men are so bad at it, or at least that’s what I’ve heard. They aren’t getting enough practice.

As soon as Linda was naked we stretched out on the quilt. While we were getting comfortable Mr. Porter exclaimed, “Damn, Linda! I knew you were sexy. But shit! You’re as hot as Renee!”

She chuckled and replied, “Bullshit! But thanks for trying.”

I smiled and exclaimed, “You are! Linda! You’re very sexy!”

She smiled and said, “I’ll admit that I’ve held up pretty well. But I’m no eighteen year old nymph. Hell, Renee! You give ME a hard-on!”

We turned onto our sides and moved into each other’s arms. We began to kiss and touch, ignoring Mr. Porter when he stood up, undressed and moved closer.

Linda paused to suggest that he lock the connecting door to his secretary’s office.

He grinned and suggested, “Maybe if she joined us we could figure out a way to get that stick out of her ass.”

But as tempting as that possibility might be, to avoid the possibility of an uncomfortable confrontation, or worse yet, getting lawyers involved in what was nothing more than a little afternoon delight in the morning, he crossed to the door and locked it.

He came closer until he was standing at the edge of the quilt. He stood over us, staring down and gently massaging his hard cock. We ignored him and concentrated on pleasing each other. I’m totally involved in what the three of us are doing but for just a fraction of a second a wayward thought crossed my mind. I can’t believe I’m getting paid so well to do something I have only recently learned I enjoy so very much!

I suppose there’s no getting around the fact that I’m not merely a slut. It’s official. I’m now a prostitute. I knew when I took this job I was, in effect, becoming a prostitute, a woman willing, no, more than willing to have sex for money. But now I’m actually doing it. The strange thing is, much to my surprise I don’t feel guilty about it. I’m not the least bit embarrassed even though I know I should be.

After a few minutes, Linda rolled me over onto my back and began to slowly kiss her way down my body. I enjoyed her skilled touch until her lips reached my moist pussy. Probably more to entertain Mr. Porter than for her own pleasure Linda swiveled around until her legs were straddling my head and I began to return the favor. I think we would have both preferred to take turns. But we did it that way last night and we can do it that way again later, maybe in the privacy of one of our homes with our husbands watching. I know they’d both enjoy it.

Mr. Porter stayed back out of the way until we both enjoyed several orgasms. But he could only remain patient for just so long. Linda and I traded places several times while we were making love. I was on the bottom when he knelt between my legs and lifted them in the air. I felt Linda’s hands on my mound when she lifted her lips from my pussy and helped guide his hard cock to my more than ready sex.

She watched him fuck me for a minute or two. But then she leaned back down and somehow worked her mouth back into position to lick and gently suck on my clit while I was getting fucked.

IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!

I came almost immediately! It’s a good thing her pussy was in my mouth or they would have heard me screaming out on the plant floor! I thought, ‘Someone needs to know about this! This must be what sex is supposed to feel like!!’

I’ve enjoyed sex from the very beginning. I truly believe Rob is right when he says I enjoy sex as much as any man ever has. But THIS!! This must be what sex was meant to be like for a woman! Mr. Porter’s quite average cock felt wonderful as he slammed it into my receptive opening repeatedly. But in concert with Linda’s tongue ... this is even better than that fancy vibrator I bought!!

We finally collapsed in a limp pile after Mr. Porter climaxed. He was lying on his side next to me. Linda was still on top of me with her weight resting on her knees and elbows. I caught my breath and began to lightly kiss her belly, her pussy and her thighs. Not with any intention. I just enjoy doing it.

She sighed and rested her cheek on my belly, enjoying the attention. She briefly tensed up when Mr. Porter started caressing her ass. But he didn’t seem to have anything in mind beyond touching her so she relaxed and let him have his fun for a few minutes.

He watched us for a little while and then he patted her sexy ass and said, “It’s too bad we didn’t have this kind of relationship right from the start, Linda. God you’re sexy!”

She moaned quietly, not quite recovered, not quite ready to move. But then she said, “I can’t deny this was fun but my husband isn’t as understanding as Renee’s. We talked it over when you offered me the money to do this. He gave me permission to do what we just did, but not to have sex with you or any other men.

“There was a time when we did that sort of thing. He always enjoyed watching me with other men. But I guess we’ve outgrown it. It’s too bad. It was exciting. I didn’t realize how much I miss those times. But even when we did those things we always did them together. I’d never have sex with another man if he wasn’t there.”

Mr. Porter understands. He isn’t upset. After all, he still has me and I’ll do anything he asks of me.

Linda finally rolled off of me and sat up but no one is in a hurry to get up yet. I got curious and asked, “What about the phones and visitors?”

Linda laughed and said, “I asked the girl on the switchboard to handle our calls. There aren’t any visitors scheduled this afternoon. If anyone does show up, security will call us to ask if they should let them in.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.