Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Josh left at a little after five. All three of us were exhausted. On his way out he said to Rob, “I told her she can’t wear anything around the house but those shoes. I love the way they make her ass look. Do you have a problem with that?”

I got the impression from the challenging look on Josh’s face that it wouldn’t matter if he did object. But one look in Rob’s eyes and I knew they were in agreement. Rob smiled and said, “I think she looks just fine.”

Josh grinned that arrogant grin of his and said, “I’ll leave you two alone for a few days. Her first night at the club will be next Tuesday. I’m planning on going. Do you want to go with me?”

“Hell yes!”

And then he added, “Shit! I can hardly walk my dick is so sore. But I’m getting another hard-on just thinking about it!”

Josh laughed and finally left us alone. I picked up my dress and started to put it back on. Rob started to take it away from me but I said, “Just long enough to get my car out of Ski’s driveway. Oh! Josh didn’t mention Ski. I fucked him a couple of times, too. Is that okay? He’s such a nice old guy. I felt sorry for him. He doesn’t have anyone and it has been so long for him.”

I still haven’t mentioned Carrie or the time I spent with Linda. Josh doesn’t know about those erotic interludes. I suspect Rob is going to enjoy hearing about that, too.

Rob laughed and said, “After everything I’ve heard this afternoon I suppose it would be silly for me to object to that.”

He released his grip on my dress and I slipped it on. I said, “I’ll be right back and start supper.”

But before I left I threw my arms around him and hugged him with all my might. I nestled my face against his neck and said, “Thank you for not wanting a divorce. I expect that under these circumstances most men would. I know I must seem like a terrible person right now. I suppose in some ways I am. But I adore you, Rob. I have from the start. No matter what else has changed, that never has. And it never will.”

He held me close, kissed me despite where my mouth has been in the last few hours and said, “I told you earlier, I have some confessions of my own to make. When you hear what I have to say you may better understand my reaction to all this. Hurry back.”

I went out and moved my car back into our driveway. When I got out, Ski was standing nearby with a concerned look on his face. Before he could ask I smiled and said, “It’s going even better than I could have hoped. We have a lot to talk about. But I think we’re going to be okay.”

He replied, “I’m so happy for you two. If there’s anything I can do to help let me know.”

I thanked him and went inside. Rob was on his way back into the living room with two fresh beers when I entered the house. I reached out for one of them but he smiled and shook his head. “Strip first.”

I laughed, happier than I’ve been in a long time. Our life is strange at the moment but things are going so well. We’re happy together. The stress we’ve been under since the very beginning of our marriage because of our finances is gone. As is the incredible stress I’ve been living with since I became Josh’s slut. It’s almost as though Rob and I are starting over, or better yet, starting out together on a new adventure.

I slipped my dress off and took the beer from him. He said, “You may need to talk to your friend. There are only a couple left.”

I felt safe now admitting, “Josh bought the beer and the groceries we have on hand with some money he was given by Mr. Porter to buy my new clothes after he agreed to hire me to replace Mrs. Stanley. But I can buy more beer and wine any time I want. Josh had a guy make me a driver’s license that says I’m twenty-one. Oh! That’s something else Josh left out of his story. God! So much has happened in such a short time it’s hard to remember it all! Remind me to tell you what I had to do for a big hairy biker who looks like Pancho Villa to get a fake driver’s license.”

We sipped our beer and talked for more than half an hour about the things I’ve been doing behind his back. But even though Rob obviously enjoys hearing about it I’m finding it difficult to answer his questions. Providing him with honest answers is even more difficult for me than it would be to have this discussion with anyone else because I care most about what he thinks of me. I’m most worried about what he’s going to think of a woman who does the things I’ve done since “green clouds” entered our lives.

He has obviously enjoyed hearing the erotic details of my slutty exploits from Josh and to a lesser extent from me. But he wants more. He wants to know my thoughts, my feelings. It’s that part of me I’m having trouble sharing. I’m extremely embarrassed about having to admit how easily I succumbed to Josh and his perverted ways. And even worse, how much I enjoyed doing all those terrible things he made me do. The parts about the glory hole and that awful porn theater are especially embarrassing.

He found a way to deal with my reluctance. He stood up and pulled me to my feet. I put my empty beer bottle down and let him guide me down the hall to our bedroom. With a sexy grin on his face he ordered me to lie down in the middle of the bed on my back.

I can see where this is going and I’m all for it. But before I got into position I smiled and said, “Wait! There’s something missing.”

I almost ran back to the living room. I returned in seconds with the blindfold in my hand. I held it up and said, “This makes it even better.”

I climbed up on the bed and stretched out on my back. I put the blindfold on and then extended my arms and legs. Rob fastened the cuffs to my wrists and ankles and stretched out on his side beside me. Not long after he started teasing my nipples he returned to the questions I’ve been finding so hard to answer honestly. More than anything else I’m almost certain it’s the blindfold which made it possible for me to really open up about my feelings.

I explained as well as I’m able about how I felt the first time Josh came to our home a week after the poker game, stood on our front steps and said green clouds. With the cuffs on and blindfold in place I’m better able to explain the drastic changes he brought over me that day.

While hiding in the dark behind the blindfold I told him I hate Josh. I’ve hated him since the first moment I met him and that has never changed. He’s an awful person. But the arrogant asshole excites me for reasons I can’t begin to understand, much less explain. I was totally honest about how I felt when Josh left our house that first afternoon after fucking me half to death. I felt guilty as hell. But I was anxious to submit to him again.

Answering Rob’s questions seemed to get easier after totally opening up about that first time. It was easier to tell him about the gangbang, about being restrained just like I am at the moment and fucked by Mr. Porter and all but one of the men on his team at work. I still haven’t met any of those men, not since that day. Each new humiliating and degrading act to which I was forced to submit was met with less and less reluctance until I finally came to realize what Josh apparently already knew. I enjoy those terrible things they make me do as much as they enjoy making me do them.

But it was when we came to the part of the story about the boutique and À Son Insu I became especially animated. Rob probably realized right away there’s something about that club which really tickles my ivories. I was telling him about the shock, the epiphany I experienced when, after trying on clothes and then having sex in front of the mirrored wall, Josh escorted me next door. I struggled to explain the unexplainable. The astonishment and yet the almost orgasmic realization that all those men had been watching everything I did in that alcove.

I must not have been the only excited person lying in our bed. That turned out to be the perfect moment for Rob to climb onto my helpless body and rape me just as violently as Josh always does.

It was perfect! I came in an instant! And then I strained at the cuffs holding me down like a helpless victim while he continued to fuck me and in a lust choked voice I continued my depraved little tale.

Rob and I, and Josh of course, have been having sex in one form or another almost constantly since not long after I brought him home from the airport. He has already experienced nearly as many orgasms in one day as he normally does in a week. And we fuck a lot!

But he wasn’t done yet! He slammed his cock into me unlike he’s ever fucked me before and it was wonderful. I surprised myself by climaxing several times before he started calling me sexy, terrible, nasty names and cumming so hard I was worried about him.

He remained suspended over me for a very long time after his orgasm. We kissed and told each other how much in love we are. Thoroughly reassured and mentally at rest at long last, we talked more about the things I’ve done and how I feel about them. Now, though, the angst is gone. We’re both reassured and able to enjoy the eroticism of my little sex story. It was then that I shared with him two of the events even Josh doesn’t yet know about, my time with Linda and Carrie.

By the time I told him about the two women in my life I had told him everything I could remember about the events of the past week. Then it was his turn to open up. I have to know how he feels about me now. Not about what I’ve done. It’s obvious the things I’ve done with Josh, or as a result of letting Josh take control of my sex life, those things turn Rob on as much as they do me. I still don’t know how I could have misjudged him so. I thought I knew him pretty well. I have come to accept that the things I’ve done turn him on. But after hearing about those things, how does he feel about me as a person, as a woman, a wife?

He had to think about his explanation. After pausing long enough that I was getting nervous he said, “I guess it’s time to talk about my fantasies and their origin. This is going to be as hard for me as telling me how you feel has been for you. Some ... no, many of my fantasies ... hell, most of my fantasies are things I never expected to become a part of my real life. I certainly never thought I’d tell you about them. I assumed that at the mention of them you’d run away screaming.

“After everything we’ve done since I came home from Atlanta, and after everything you’ve just told me, I still don’t think I could tell you these things if you weren’t wearing that blindfold. I never realized what a useful tool a blindfold can be!

“I know where some of my fantasies come from, but not most of them. Unlike most boys in my age group, when I was growing up I didn’t get to sneak onto adult sites on the internet and look at naked women or read sex stories. My parents watched me like a hawk. They kept my computer in a room where they could always watch what I was doing. There was seldom more than a minute or two when at least one of my parents couldn’t look over and see what was on my monitor.

“Do you know the real reason my mother has always resented you? From the time I was born she wanted me to become a priest. I told her it wasn’t going to happen long before we moved next door to you. She almost had a heart attack when I told her I don’t believe in god. She actually tried to talk several priests into holding an exorcism for me!

“I think they convinced her it was just a phase I was going, through, because she never really accepted the fact that I’m an atheist. I’m sure she never gave up hope that one day I’d come around and she could steer me toward the priesthood.

“That drama all took place before we met. But when I fell in love with you that was the final nail in the coffin of priesthood and she had to blame someone. So she blames you. Actually, I think mom’s real problem is that she has always hated sex. I kind of came to that conclusion not long before we got married. I think she just uses religion as an excuse. I suppose that as long as I’m a male who enjoys sex I can never really be the perfect son she wanted.

“Anyway, as a result of the way I was raised I had very little access to sexually oriented material and very little knowledge on the subject. The few opportunities I had to explore like most guys do now came when I visited friend’s houses after school or on weekends. I had only the briefest exposure to things like female exhibitionism, bondage, submission, all those things perverts discuss and post pictures of on the internet.

“Those brief encounters with that sort of thing were more than enough to fire many of my fantasies. Some things, though, I still don’t know where they came from or how I came to be aroused by them.

“If you’ve been wondering how I really feel about Josh and the things he’s making you do I think you got your answer today. As long as he isn’t hurting you I’m not just going to stay out of his way, I’m going to enjoy the hell out of watching. The same is true of Mr. Porter. Everything I’ve seen, everything I’ve heard about since I got home today has turned me on so much I can hardly breathe.

“We’re going to start playing those games, too. But for some reason, even more than making you do those things myself, watching other men do those things to you excites the hell out of me. I guess I’m more of a voyeur than I ever realized.”

I moaned, already anticipating the excitement he’s going to experience in that strange club. I said, “You’re going to love À Son Insu. Voyeurism is the reason that club exists.”

He leaned down and kissed me and said, “I’d give anything to have been there when you were trying on clothes in that alcove and then when he took you next door to the club. To have seen your face ... Christ! That must have been a thrill!”

His cock is getting hard again! It’s still buried in my pussy but it has been soft since shortly after our last orgasm. Now, though, I can feel it beginning to stir inside of me again.

“And that black guy from the Marriott, Will. I can’t wait to see you with him. If Josh doesn’t set something up with him soon I will.”

I began to grind my once more tingling pussy against Rob’s pubic mound and asked, “How would you like to see me with another woman? I intend to spend more time with Linda before she moves away. And you’ll love Carrie. She’s a beautiful, sexy attorney who works at À Son Insu two or three evenings a week. We took a shower together after the owners fucked me for my job interview. She wants to get together and she’s both an exhibitionist and a voyeur like me.”

Rob began to slowly move his rejuvenated cock in and out of me. He moaned and said, “It’s as if all of my most erotic fantasies are coming to life!”

He began to pick up the pace but before he started slamming his cock into me like he meant it he added, “And I’m going to tell Ski he can fuck you any time he feels like it, too.”

We didn’t do a lot of talking for the next fifteen or twenty minutes. I only climaxed one more time just before Rob did, but then we were both sated and totally exhausted. We took a shower together, something we haven’t done since shortly after we married. It was just as much fun as we remembered.

After our shower we returned to bed. I changed the subject to more mundane matters. Our sex life isn’t the only important matter we needed to discuss. I told him that I originally planned to go house hunting immediately. But after thinking it over I decided that if he doesn’t mind I want to put most of my income into savings for the next six months, using just enough of it to make my car payment, allow us to eat well and maybe go out to dinner once a week.

Depending on how good the tips are at À Son Insu, I should easily be able to put aside at least nine thousand dollars a month. Then I want to start shopping for a new home in a nicer neighborhood. I want a house with a fence around the backyard, a big kitchen, a huge master bathroom, and a two car garage.

Then, once our finances are straightened out we’ll save a little more money and buy him a nicer car. I smiled and told him I know where I can get a good deal from a very sleazy lot owner with a nice dick. Okay, I exaggerated about Boyd’s dick. He’s actually a pretty lousy fuck. But he gave me a great deal on a car I love. I can be a little generous in return.

It wasn’t very long before we both kind of drifted off to sleep without even realizing it. We were still lying like that when we awoke the next morning.

Sunday was a day of rest. I did laundry after breakfast, in the nude of course. But that’s not a labor intensive job, especially when you spend as much time as I do wearing only a pair of shoes. We had a lot of time to sit together and talk. I learned a lot more about his trip to Atlanta and the things they taught him there. Later, for the first time since we got married we went grocery shopping and bought the things we want and need, not just what little we could afford.

There was another difference this time, too. A difference that definitely made shopping more fun for both of us than it’s ever been before. Instead of wearing shorts or jeans I wore a micro miniskirt and a sheer blouse from my high school wardrobe. Rob insisted on selecting my outfit. He didn’t select any underwear.

In addition to the ingredients for a more varied diet I bought more beer and a slightly higher quality bottle of wine than the wine Josh bought for me last week. I know absolutely nothing about wine so the only way I can judge the quality of the wine is the price. But as I puzzled over the large array of wines made from all the varieties of grapes I’ve never heard of before I finally decided anything I bought would be better than the cheap wine Josh bought for me last week.

We went grocery shopping in Rob’s old car. I’m not certain a week’s worth of groceries would fit in my new car. After putting away the groceries I handed Rob the keys to the BMW and said, “Let’s go out for a pizza. Josh showed me a good place. I think you’ll like it.”

He’s been playing it cool all morning and afternoon. But I know how anxious he is to go for a ride in my little BMW. He walked around it a couple of times before unlocking the doors with the key fob. He opened the driver’s door and looked inside. I couldn’t help smiling as I watched him. He shook his head and exclaimed, “It’s like a brand new car!”

We got in and put the top down. He spent a few minutes figuring out where everything is and how it works. I watched and waited until he backed out of the driveway and then I told him how to get to the pizza place. On the way I reminded him of the things Josh made me do the first time he took me there.

The restaurant was crowded but we managed to get a table. I attracted a little attention because my top is sheer and my skirt is too short. Not long after we sat down, Rob glanced down at my legs and asked, “Does Josh let you sit like that?”

I grinned and slowly let my knees fall open as if I didn’t realize what I was doing. A couple of guys noticed but I wasn’t being anything like as obvious as the first time I was here when Josh made me stand up, remove my panties and hand them to a stranger at one of the tables.

Rob wasn’t through adjusting my exposure, though. I’m both amused and amazed at how easily Rob is slipping into the dominant role Josh has established in my life. I had no idea these sorts of behaviors appeal to him! There’s no question that he’s enjoying this every bit as much as josh does ... and I do. It isn’t quite the same, of course. I trust Rob. I certainly can’t trust Josh.

Rob glanced down at my now exposed pussy and said, “That’s a little better. But I just noticed how many buttons are still buttoned on your blouse. I think you should go ahead and unbutton a few of those and let me see if that’s enough.”

I leaned forward as if I were talking quietly with Rob. I discreetly unbuttoned three buttons, leaving my blouse gaping open half way down my front. It didn’t seem that bad, though. Not until our waiter came and I sat up straight.

I’ve never worn this blouse without a bra and I’ve never worn it unbuttoned almost all the way down to my waist. Those differences turned out to be significant. I finally glanced down to see just how exposed I am. I nearly had an orgasm when I realized that the inner halves of both breasts are exposed almost all the way to the nipple!

That daring exposure is what catches the eye initially. I think, though, that it’s only after a person looks closer that they realize they can see my nipples clearly through the sheer material of my top. Maybe not from across the room, but anyone nearby most likely has a pretty good view.

The waiter was so flustered that when we ordered a couple of beers with our pizza I don’t think it even occurred to him to check our driver’s licenses. The poor guy stared at my tits the entire time he was at the table.

He finally walked away holding a bar towel in front of him to hide his reaction to all the flesh I have on display. Rob chuckled and said, “We should have been doing this all along! Christ you’re hot!”

I laughed quietly and exclaimed, “You have no idea! You have no fucking idea!!”

Even after fucking two men almost constantly for half the day yesterday, even though I’m still sore, I just can’t sit in public like this and not be turned on!

We enjoyed our pizza and a couple of beers and, of course, the attention I’m attracting from the men seated around us. The women seated around us are less enthusiastic, although some of them seem amused. When this all started the way some women reacted to the way I dress now surprised me. But after only one week of public humiliation with Josh I’ve come to understand that some women find this sort of behavior entertaining. They may not wish to emulate me but they seem to think it’s amusing when I dress like a slut. One woman sitting at a nearby table even smiled conspiratorially at me when I looked up and our eyes met.

The old guy behind the counter who’s managing the place glared at us almost constantly. Rob and I were enjoying ourselves, though. We ignored his dirty looks. It tickles me half to death to discover Rob is enjoying the reality as much as he did the fantasy, the fantasy I never knew he had until now. I thought for a moment that it’s sad Rob didn’t make this sort of behavior a part of our sex lives right from the start but I know I’d never have gone along without Josh to open me up to all this. Had Rob tried to take me out dressed like I am now I would have refused before Josh broke down my barriers.

I paid the check and gave Rob some cash just so he’d have some money in his pocket for a change. I intend to deposit the remainder of last week’s pay in the bank now that I know our marriage isn’t coming to an end after all.

We made the manager very happy then. We got up and left. We were standing on the sidewalk laughing and talking about what we just did when a man came out after us and introduced himself. He explained that he’s a professional photographer and pointed across the street and a few doors down to his small studio.

He handed me his card and said, “I host a camera club and photography workshop every other Sunday afternoon. When I can find someone willing to pose we have a live model. I have to say that you fascinate me. From the neck up you’re so young and innocent looking. And so very beautiful! But from the neck down you’re probably the hottest woman I’ve ever seen. Please don’t be offended, but I couldn’t help noticing that you seem to enjoy showing it off.”

He paused for moment, probably to see if we were offended. Then he continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.