Green Clouds
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

While Will was taking a shower, Bob got to his feet and came over to the bed. He stood there, grinning down at me and while he calmly unfastened his pants and let them fall to his knees he asked, “Now aren’t you glad you took the pill?”

I thought about it for a moment and asked, “Are we going to do this again ... with Will I mean?”

He smiled and said, “Porter assured me that whenever we come to town we are welcome to enjoy your company. We always start the festivities with Will. He gets laid and earns a little extra money and it turns us perverts on like you wouldn’t believe.”

I thought about it for little longer and said, “I think I’d like to try it without the pill. If it had an effect I couldn’t feel it.”

He shrugged and said, “It’s up to you. We aren’t into pain and suffering but it might be interesting to watch.”

He stopped talking then and guided me closer to the side of the bed. It’s obvious what he has in mind. When my face was close enough I took his perfectly average cock into my mouth and sucked it eagerly. He has a nice enough cock. It’s nowhere near as visually stimulating as Will’s. But it’s a nice cock and much easier to accommodate.

I was still sucking Bob’s cock when Will came out and got dressed. The others weren’t rude about it. But they didn’t pay him a lot of attention. They’re more interested in the next act in their private little sex show, the blowjob I’m giving to Bob. Will dressed and said goodbye, thanking the men for the money and me for the great sex one last time on his way out the door. He didn’t seem to mind that we were all a little distracted when he left.

Bob came in my mouth just as the door was closing behind Will. They sent me in to take a quick shower. I didn’t realize until I stood up that Will’s cum has been oozing out of me. There’s a huge puddle of it under my ass. Once again I wished I’d been conscious when he climaxed deep inside of me. I have to believe I would have felt something new and different in that climactic moment.

I went to the bathroom and used the toilet. I noticed several packages of premixed douches on the counter. After I emptied my bladder I used one. There’s also a toothbrush in a plastic wrapper and a sample sized tube of toothpaste. I used those after my shower, even though I know that as soon as I return to the room I’ll no doubt have another cock in my mouth. But at least I’ll start out as fresh as a daisy.

When I went back out into the suite all four men were naked. They’re sitting around a blanket someone spread out on the floor in the middle of the room. As soon as I rejoined them the games began. I was put on my hands and knees in the middle of the blanket and for the next couple of hours I took them on two at a time with pauses when they got tired during which I was made to lie on my back and amuse them by masturbating while they relaxed, sipped a cold beer and enjoyed the show.

It was only then that I realized my wish might come true after all. I was just coming down from my first orgasm as a result of masturbating for them when I opened my eyes and saw Karl holding a movie camera pointed at me. I gasped in shock and as stupid as it sounds I covered my breasts and my pussy with my arms without really thinking about what a futile act it was.

The men chuckled and then I did, too. I lowered my arms and asked, “Has that been going all along?”

Karl nodded.

“Can I get a copy of it?”

Karl looked at Bob. Bob smiled and replied, “It turns me on that you asked instead of freaking out. Of course you can. Now get back up on your hands and knees. I’m ready to fuck you again.”

It was just after four o’clock when I finally left there. I can’t even begin to guess how many times I was fucked and how many times I sucked their cocks. I’m totally exhausted but I’m certainly sated. I wrote my full name out for Bob and asked him to send me a copy of the movie they just made in care of Mr. Porter. He promised and after telling them I’m looking forward to the next time they come to town I said goodbye to the four men and left. It didn’t occur to me until I was riding down in the elevator that no one fucked my ass. Oh well. Better safe than sorry.

Then I thought, “Christ! What if Will had tried to fuck my ass?!!”

I don’t think I’d be walking now if he had.

I walked to my car and opened my purse to dig out my car keys. That was when I noticed the note. It had to be from Will. It said, “You have to be the hottest fuck I’ve ever had. I have to have you again. Call me!”

He didn’t sign it. He didn’t need to. I knew who put the note there. I smiled as I stared at his phone number and wondered if I’d have the nerve. I think I’d like to fuck him again. I still think Josh is the best fuck I’ve ever had. But there is something about the sight of that huge cock or looking up at him as he’s pounding it into me and seeing his large, black, muscular body hovering over me. It made me feel so used, but in a good way.

I put the note back in my purse and took my keys out. I drove home slowly, thinking about all the things I’ve done since the night of the poker game. The strange thing, though, is that by the time I pulled into my driveway my thoughts had returned to À Son Insu. I wonder how much it costs to join that quiet, intimate little club for voyeurs.

And then I felt a pang of regret again. It’s such a shame that I’ll never again experience the erotic shock I experienced when, after spending more than an hour and a half changing clothes and then having sex in that mirrored alcove, I entered the club with Josh and realized everything I did was witnessed by all the men in that club full of voyeurs. I think it’s a tragedy I can’t experience that moment ever again.

I can experience it vicariously, though. I feel an almost overwhelming need to return to that club. I wonder how Josh would react if I asked him to take me back there.

I went inside and went to my bedroom to undress in accordance with Josh’s standing orders. I noticed a wet spot on the back of my dress when I took it off. I threw it in the hamper and took another shower.

I put my slut shoes on and as I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink it suddenly occurred to me I’m comfortable in the shoes Josh bought for me! My feet no longer hurt. I’m steady on my feet and I have to be honest, the men are right. Even I like the way my ass and my legs look when I’m wearing them.

It isn’t that the effects high heels have on a woman’s figure come as a revelation to me. I’ve heard girls and women discussing it since long before I reached the age at which the idea of dressing to attract the opposite sex started to become important to me. But I can remember looking at the outrageous heels some women wear and I knew I’d never want to wear them myself. I never would have, either. Not if Josh didn’t make me.

It has really come as a surprise to me that shoes with heels like these can not only improve my posture and my figure, but they can actually be comfortable!

Josh showed up while I was quenching my thirst with a large glass of ice water. I glanced at the clock. He’s early. I suppose turning me into a slut and giving me to Mr. Porter has made Josh’s position at the plant secure enough that he feels free to come and go as he pleases.

I asked him what he would like for dinner. He replied, “Let’s go find you something to wear. I feel like going out.”

When he said that it reminded me of my strong desire to visit À Son Insu again. I hate to have to ask. I hate what the request to return to that place will say to Josh about the changes in me. But I have to know. I felt my face turning red when I meekly asked, “How much does it cost to join À Son Insu?”

I anticipated his disdainful smirk. He didn’t disappoint. But he replied, “It cost me five hundred a year. But I hear a broad can join for a lot less. They like having horny women in there though there aren’t many. At least I can’t remember ever seeing any women sitting at the tables when I’ve been there. I suppose they’d like more women to join. It gives the guys a little hope that they just might get lucky.”

But then, with justifiable skepticism he asked, “You know you wouldn’t have the balls to go there alone ... or would you?”

I’m really not sure! I shrugged, embarrassed to admit that I might. I can’t help it. That place, the entire concept behind it, I’m fascinated almost to the point of being obsessed. I can’t stop thinking about it. I want to go back. But damn! That’s a lot of money.

I can understand why it costs so much. What happens in there is definitely illegal. They must have to make certain the members REALLY want to join. They must also have to run some sort of background check to keep out undercover cops. So of course it’s expensive. But where can you find another club in the world which can provide a voyeur with an evening of that kind of quality entertainment?!

I put my water glass in the sink and we went to the bedroom. I waited while Josh decided what I’m to wear. He chose the extremely short dress which is supposed to be worn over a halter top, the dress he made me wear the second time he took me out. It’s the dress which leaves my pussy exposed when I sit and I have to constantly keep adjusting the straps to keep my nipples covered. It’s even more outrageous than most of the dresses we bought at Alice’s when I tried on my new wardrobe in the mirrored alcove. It occurs to me Mr. Porter would probably get a kick out of it, too. I should probably remember to wear it for him after Mrs. Stanley leaves.

And then I thought, ‘God! I don’t even know who I am anymore!!’

There were some interesting moments at dinner. But not like the night Josh took me to that sidewalk café in this dress. We went to a nearby steak house and were seated in a dark booth. The hostess obviously disapproved of the way I’m dressed. I suspect she put us in an out of the way corner to protect the sensibilities of the other diners.

The other customers may have been protected from our corrupting influence but our handsome waiter seemed to enjoy the hell out of us. The straps of the halter top dress I’m wearing just aren’t up to covering my nipples. That was never the intention of the designer of this dress. I’m supposed to be wearing a top under it for that purpose. The hand and arm movements necessary to eat a nice steak and a baked potato are all that’s necessary to cause the straps to slide off of my nipples and leave them exposed.

Josh let me cover them up whenever that happened at the café. Since no one but our lecherous waiter can see me in our dark corner booth, Josh saw no point in worrying about it this evening. My breasts remained almost totally exposed from the time our food arrived until just before we stood up to leave.

I suppose it goes without saying the service we received was excellent.

While we were waiting for our food and throughout the meal I told Josh everything that happened to me at the Marriott today. He already knew I was sent to the motel to service Bob and his associates. He didn’t know about Will. When I described Will’s cock and told Josh what fucking him was like I could see the wheels start to spin. I described everything we did and Josh made certain I provided all the intimate details I could remember. I told him Bob promised to send me a copy of the movie. Josh made me promise to let him know when it arrives. It’s obvious he’s intrigued and he can’t wait to see it.

As we were driving away from the restaurant, Josh said, “We’re going somewhere now to amuse you. When we leave there you’re going to do something to amuse me. Does that sound fair?”

Not that he really cares what I think. And not that it really matters. But at least he’s sounding reasonable for a change so I politely nodded. I certainly want to encourage him to be reasonable. I guess it doesn’t require a mind reader to figure out what would amuse me. I think I made it pretty clear earlier. I felt my excitement level shoot up when Josh pulled up and parked in front of À Son Insu. I smiled at him and said, “Thank you. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about this place.”

He chuckled and exclaimed sarcastically, “I would never have guessed!”

But then he said, “It kind of turns me on that this place excites you as much as it does. I like a girl with a dirty mind.”

If that didn’t describe me before the night of the poker game it certainly does now.

We went inside and found a table with a good view of all three alcoves. I’m reasonably certain I was more thrilled to see a woman trying on clothes in one of them than Josh is! My eyes locked on that attractive young woman blissfully unaware she’s being watched by a room full of horny men and a very horny woman.

I sat down and stared at that poor, innocent housewife unwittingly putting on a very sexy strip show only because she doesn’t realize she’s doing it. Josh ordered our drinks from a nearly naked waitress and then said to me, “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.”

I watched the attractive woman undressing in the alcove and sipped my drink when the waitress brought it to me. I almost instantly became so wrapped up in the show I paid no attention to the straps of my dress when they slipped off of my boobs leaving me sitting there virtually topless.

I glanced around without being too obvious about it when I finally realized my breasts are exposed. Some of the men around me have obviously noticed. When one of the men seated nearby caught my eye he raised his glass in a silent toast and smiled his appreciation. I smiled, raised my glass in return and took a sip. I made no effort to cover my nipples. It’s pointless and I know I won’t offend anyone in here.

There’s another reason it doesn’t bother me that my nipples are exposed, of course. I’m still obsessed with the vivid memory of my evening in the alcove standing where that attractive woman I’m staring at right this moment is standing and undressing with Porsche’s help.

The woman in the alcove is undressing just as I did, comfortable in the mistaken belief that she’s safe from prying eyes. I can never relive that moment or the white hot moment of discovery which followed when Josh brought me into this club and I learned I had been entertaining all these men, or another group of men just like them. But I can’t help taking pleasure from the knowledge that I can still catch a man’s eye. I can still turn men on with my body and I received a roomful of evidence of that special power when I entered the club after shopping at Alice’s and saw the lust on the faces of the men who recognized me. I’m still young and I didn’t for a moment think I was losing my sex appeal. But to the best of my knowledge not many women are so self assured that they don’t appreciate having their confidence reinforced.

Let’s face it. It’s in a woman’s nature to enjoy that reaction from a man. If we didn’t there’d be no market for sexy clothing and sexy shoes. No woman would buy makeup and go to the trouble of learning to apply it. There’d be no reason for a woman to have our hair done. We wouldn’t pluck or shave or watch our diets. Now that I think about it, we women put an awful lot of our time and energy into catching a man’s eye, turning men on whether we intend to do anything about it or not. We can’t show our true feelings, though. That’s one of the major rules of the game.

I have to admit that, at least in my slightly twisted mind, it’s more exciting when someone is making me expose myself. That may be a large part of what draws me to Josh. He feeds that need in me that I have to hide. Because a “good girl” like me can’t behave on her own the way Josh makes me behave. I need Josh because I can’t imagine Rob dressing me in slut clothes and forcing me to sit so that other men can see my pussy or my tits.

I know what these men want to see. And I know how much it turns them on. And of course I’ve learned how much it turns me on when the woman the men are looking at is me. I can’t compete with the woman in the alcove because she doesn’t know we’re watching. That’s the hook. That’s the ultimate turn-on drawing people to this place. The name says it all, without her knowledge. This place provides a forbidden pleasure no other place I know of can match.

I’m younger and prettier than the woman in the alcove. But I know the secret. Now, though, I know I enjoy both sides of the coin. I’m turned on by being made to exhibit my body, especially to strange men. But that’s only one side of the coin.

Like me, these men are voyeurs. I didn’t know that about myself before Josh brought me in here. The excitement we’re experiencing comes from the fact the woman we’re all watching has no idea this room full of perverts is just on the other side of the wall of mirrors in which she’s calmly and objectively studying her reflection.

I envy her the innocence of the moment, but pity her, because she’ll never step out of the moment. She’ll never know about us. She’ll never experience the breathtaking moment of discovery, the incredible hot flash of humiliation and extreme arousal.

Of course, I know I’m not like most women. Most women, normal women, wouldn’t rest until this club was closed for good and everyone connected with it was in jail. And that’s sad, too.

I’m sitting here now with my breasts exposed, lost in thought. I think I’m only vaguely aware I’m sitting alone in a room full of men, most of whom are probably enjoying, or suffering from, throbbing erections at the moment. I’m staring at the woman undressing in the alcove, every bit as focused on her every move as the men around me. The men who bothered to notice me probably assume I’m a lesbian. If they think about it at all it’s unlikely they’d understand the concept that I don’t want to have sex with the woman were all watching closely as she dresses and undresses as casually as if she were at home in her bedroom. I want to be her!

My reverie was interrupted when I noticed Josh approaching. He isn’t alone. Because he’s with another man, without thinking I reached up to cover my nipples with my top. But I stopped when Josh shook his head almost imperceptibly.

I sat there with my breasts exposed and waited for the two men to join me at the table. But they didn’t. They stood there looking down at me. I got the impression the man with Josh is evaluating me, making up his mind about something. Knowing Josh I assumed another strange man will soon have his cock in one or more of my body’s major openings.

The man nodded to Josh and I was ordered to follow them. I stood up, paused to gulp down the little bit of liquid remaining in the bottom of my glass and we retraced their steps across the large room. I attracted a little bit of attention as I followed them across the room with my tits exposed. But except for a brief glance and an occasional smile the attention of the club’s customers remained riveted on the innocent victim in the alcove. I’m not surprised. It isn’t like women with their tits exposed are unusual in here. All the attractive young waitresses are wearing only high heels and the briefest of panties.

We ended up in an office on the far side of the room. Another man was waiting for us in the office. An entire wall of the office is made of that same one way glass. I was happy to learn that I can still see the woman changing clothes and now I can unashamedly watch all the men watching her.

I was guided to a spot in the middle of the office and the man who is still seated smiled up at me while the other man stood behind me and judged my reactions when his hands reached around and began to explore my breasts. If he’s worried that I might object then Josh didn’t do a very good job of describing me to him.

For a long time no one said a word. All three men watched me as one of them groped me and eventually untied the halter top of my dress, lowered the zipper in the back and let it fall to the floor at my feet. If they’re waiting to see if I’ll object they’re looking at the wrong woman. I watched them watch me for a few minutes. But then my attention returned to the woman trying on clothes in the alcove. I can’t see her quite as well from here. But I can see her well enough.

The seated man quietly asked, “That fascinates you, doesn’t it?”

I heard him. But it took a moment for his question to work its way into my consciousness. When I realized he’d asked me a question I almost whispered, “Yes. It’s the most erotic situation I could have ever imagined. I would give anything if I could relive the moment when Josh brought me in here after I spent an hour and a half where that woman is now. I believe that shall always be one of the pivotal moments of my life. Josh has changed much about me in a week. But nothing I’ve done has had the profound effect that moment had on me. I learned a lot I didn’t know about myself that day.”

I don’t know why I’m opening up to these men this way. Maybe because I know it’s obvious how I feel about this experience. If there remained any question in anyone’s mind it was resolved when the man who undressed me and is still happily feeling me up inserted two fingers into my sopping wet pussy.

Introductions were finally made as I stood there with two fingers lodged deep inside of me. The man fingering me said, “I’m Craig. The man sitting over there watching how you react to having me explore your sexy body is Seth. We own this club and the boutique.

I nodded and said hello.

“Josh has been telling us a little bit about you. He told us how much you enjoy our club. He said you expressed an interest in joining but are concerned about the cost of membership.”

I nodded again. His fingers feel very good inside of me; very stimulating. They go very well with the view of the woman in the alcove. I’m pretty sure if he continues to slowly finger fuck me the way he is for much longer I’m going to embarrass myself by having an orgasm in front of them. I knew for a fact I was going to climax when the pad of his thumb began to tease the sensitive flesh around my swollen clit. But they surely knew in advance what my reaction would be to all this stimuli. If they don’t mind if I have an orgasm why should I?

“How would you like to be paid to come here?”

That distracted me slightly and caused me to look away from the woman in the alcove. He can’t be serious!

He smiled and continued, “We’re always on the lookout for another waitress. It takes a special kind of woman to work here because of the ... unusual atmosphere we provide. Because of the nature of the entertainment here it’s difficult to find the right women. They have to be thoroughly screened in order for us to protect our asses.

“We can’t just put an ad in the paper and be put in the position of having to describe what we do here to strange women who may or may not be involved in law enforcement. Nor can we take the chance that a prospective employee might be so offended by the premise of our club that she would run screaming to the authorities. We have to be on the lookout for attractive young women like you. Women who have been here and done that and find it arousing.

“It isn’t a full time job. You’d only work two nights a week. Your primary job will be to serve drinks.”

With his free hand he began to pinch and pull on one of my hard nipples as he continued my screening process for the job.

“I gather you have no objections to the uniforms our girls wear. But there’s another part of the job some women find objectionable. You’ll also be required to provide relief to my partner and I and the occasional VIP.

“Not every time you’re here, of course. We like to spread ourselves around and this isn’t a whore house. But we’ll invite you in here often enough and more often in the beginning since you’re new.

“Josh assures me that won’t be a problem. Is it?”

As he was talking he removed his fingers from my pussy and guided me to a nearby desk. He bent me down over it, spread my legs and slowly filled my hungry opening with his large cock as he asked me again, “Is it?”

I moaned as my pussy stretched to accommodate his very nice cock. It was a long moment before I finally found my voice and moaned, “God no!”

I remained bent over that desk, watching as another alcove lit up and another woman stood before the mirrored wall and began to undress. It has quickly become apparent that the boutique screens its customers based on their appearance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.