Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Josh surprised me again. He pulled up and parked in front of what appeared to be nothing more than a very large biker bar! I looked at him, expecting him to tell me to wait in the car or maybe even explain why we’re here. Because of stories I’ve heard about biker bars and the potential for violence in them a place like this makes me more nervous than the sleazy adult toy store we just left. But Josh opened his door and impatiently asked, “You waiting for an engraved invitation?”

I got out of the car with a groan because of the butt plug pushing into my guts. I tried to hide my fears as I followed him into the bar. I think the mild distraction of the plug in my ass may be helping in that regard. I’m finding it to be a struggle to walk normally with that thing in my butt. If anything it’s getting more uncomfortable the longer it’s in me.

The bar isn’t crowded, probably because it’s still early in the day on a workday. The few people in the bar looked up when we entered but then ignored us, much to my relief. I don’t want to be attracting a lot of attention from big, burly bikers.

We stopped just inside the door. Josh looked around and spotted the person he’s looking for. He headed for a table in the far corner where three men are sitting around enjoying their breakfast beer and talking. I followed close behind, anxious not to be left on my own and vulnerable.

One of the men at the table greeted Josh warmly. Josh called him Paco. I think he looks much more like a Pancho Villa than a Paco. He has a huge, bushy handlebar mustache. Hell, everything about him is huge. He’s a very scary dude.

Josh and Paco spoke in Spanish for a few minutes, all the while looking at me. Paco finally nodded and stood up. Josh followed him into a small room in the back and I followed Josh. Josh took my purse out of my hand, pulled out my wallet and removed my driver’s license. He handed it to Paco and right before my eyes, Paco put together a fake driver’s license which added three years to my age! I don’t think I could pass for twenty-one, not if anyone looked closely. But I’m going to have the card for it.

After preparing the fake license he took my picture with the same sort of equipment they use at the DMV. While the card was being laminated, Josh ordered me to get undressed and thank Paco with a nice blowjob.

I think the most shocking thing about that command is that I’m not even shocked! I wasn’t expecting it. But I doubt if my expression even changed. I quickly removed my dress and dropped to my knees in front of our friendly, neighborhood forger. He pulled his large cock out, ran the uncircumcised head of it around my face for a moment while he smiled down at me and said, “I love my job. I get to meet such interesting people! Come on, Chiquita. Show me what you got.”

I started sucking on his cock, doing my best to please him. He isn’t the sort of guy you want to displease. Not long after I started he turned to Josh and said, “She’s a cute little thing. You teach her to go deep yet?”

Josh replied, “Nah. I made the mistake of talking to my boss about her and now she’s his. I’m just helping to train her. He wants me to take it easy on her. The old fart don’t have a big dick. He don’t need her going deep.”

Except for the surprising part about Mr. Porter telling Josh to take it easy on me I didn’t like the sound of what little I understood of that conversation. I don’t like the way it makes me sound. I don’t like the way I’m being handed off like property or trained like a dog.

But those are the thoughts of my conscious mind at work. In the back of mind it kind of turns me on that all the men I’m encountering now know I’m just a slave girl. It turns me on that Josh can make me undress and drop to my knees to suck off this big Mexican forger just for the hell of it. I’m almost certain Paco didn’t require me to do this. He’s just showing off, showing Paco how much power he has over me.

Twenty minutes later we walked out of the little room. In my hand was a brand new driver’s license. It even has the hologram on it!

We only drove about ten minutes before reaching our next destination, the clothing store. He scared me at first. We pulled up and parked. Off to our left at the far end of the parking lot is a building plastered with large signs advertising “LIVE NUDE GIRLS!”

I thought that was good. Anyone interested in dead nude girls would really creep me out. But even so, I’ve never been in a strip club and have no desire to see what goes on in one.

It wasn’t until we were out of the car that I noticed the much more discreet clothing and lingerie store directly in front of us and breathed a sigh of relief. I stared curiously at the few small, discreet window displays as we approached the store. It’s obvious why Josh chose this place. The clothes on display are the sexiest, most revealing outfits I’ve ever seen. Some of them are clearly illegal and couldn’t possibly be worn out in public ... I hope.

There’s also a display of some of the sexiest lingerie I’ve ever seen. The little bits of lace I saw made the merchandise at Victoria’s Secret look like something Queen Victoria might wear by comparison.

There’s an ornately carved wooden sign above the door telling everyone the name of the boutique is Alice’s. I’ve never heard of it before. The sign appears to be being held in place by a larger than life carved wooden girl on one side of the door and a six foot tall smiling rabbit on the other. There’s another discreet sign beside the door where you might normally expect to see the hours posted. It informs the general public that shopping in this exclusive store is by appointment only. Apparently we have an appointment. Josh rang the doorbell and in only seconds the door opened to admit us.

We were greeted just inside the door by a very sexy but very sophisticated looking woman who appears to be in her mid to late thirties. She introduced herself as Porsche. I had to smile. She looks like a Porsche. She’s a real sports car of a woman!

I was surprised to learn that not only are we expected, but a large rack of clothing has already been selected for me. My new wardrobe is waiting for me to try on. To be honest I’m a little disappointed. The store is surprisingly large and ahead of me I can see rack after rack of very interesting clothing. I think I’d really like to spend a little time looking around. I suppose I can make an appointment and come back later to do some browsing.

Porsche escorted us to a short set of stairs against the wall to our right. The stairs lead to an elevated walkway about four feet higher than the main floor. A third of the way down the raised walkway we came upon a large, mirrored alcove. It’s about twenty feet square. It juts out so far that it must certainly extend out into the building next door. As if to emphasize that fact, the soft sound of music from the building next door can be faintly heard in the alcove. Farther down the walkway I can see more openings. They look like they could be more alcoves but I can’t be certain.

Porsche guided me to a small box painted on the floor in the center of the alcove several feet back from the mirrored wall opposite the wide open entrance. At her direction I stood in the box. I noticed that if I stand facing the mirrored wall I can see myself from the front and both sides. Another large mirror behind me makes it possible for me to see how I look from the back without even having to turn my head.

Josh took a seat in a comfortable armchair just inside the alcove and watched in silence. Porsche told me to remove my dress. I noticed she wasn’t making a request. It had been an order!

I glanced around nervously. The alcove is totally open to the store! We have no privacy at all. I can see no one else out there among the racks of clothing but anyone walking around among the racks or walking past on the raised walkway will be able to see me changing clothes. I reminded myself, though, that it doesn’t really matter. If Josh, and now, apparently, this woman, wants me to undress then I’m going to take my clothes off whether I want to or not.

I only just started to undress when I remembered the damn butt plug in my ass. In a loud whisper I exclaimed, “Oh no! Wait!”

Porsche stood there watching me with one eyebrow raised as if to indicate she finds me amusing. I hurried over to Josh, bent down and whispered, “I have that thing in me!”

He chuckled and replied, “Don’t worry. It won’t fall out.”

That isn’t the point! But I sighed, resigned to my fate. I returned to stand near the lighted square marking the place I’m to stand and apologized to Porsche.

I stood facing Josh and started to remove my shoes but Porsche ordered me to leave them on. Then she ordered me to turn back around and face the mirrors while I undress. She even made me step closer to them, exactly in the center of the small box where she insists the light is better and I can watch myself undress in the mirrors.

It didn’t seem all that important. I’ve seen myself undress before. But of course I moved about a foot and centered my feet in the box as instructed.

I made quick work of the buttons holding the front of my sundress closed and shrugged out of it. Porsche is standing off to the side. She’s only just over a foot away, close enough that I can smell the faint but pleasing scent of her perfume. She’s watching me undress but I’m watching her in the mirror and the expression on her face is decidedly unprofessional. She doesn’t look like a woman selling clothes to other women. She has a slightly hungry look on her face that reminds me more of the way men look at me when I get undressed! It’s a look I’ve become very familiar with since Josh came into my life.

She took my dress from my hands and examined my body for a moment. She hung my dress on a hangar on the rack with the new clothes I’m going to try on and returned carrying a tape measure. She smiled reassuringly and said, “I need to check some of the more important measurements. Josh was only able to give me the sizes you wear when he called me. He didn’t know your actual measurements.”

She then commenced to measure everything but my earlobes, my toenails, and the depth of my vagina! And she was not at all impersonal about it! It was especially erotic when she measured my breasts. Her fingertips seemed to be everywhere. Her touch is nearly as exciting as Josh’s!

I began to worry as she touched and caressed my most sensitive areas that I was going to lose it. It would have been extremely humiliating to have an orgasm while being measured for new clothes!

Due to the thorough way her soft hands explored my body as she took measurement after measurement it was inevitable that her fingers would discover the base of the small butt plug wedged between the cheeks of my ass. She didn’t say anything. She only chuckled. But by then I was already as embarrassed as I could possibly be. I just continued to stand there naked in a far too public room and glow red.

After measuring me and writing down a few numbers on a slip of paper, Porsche went to a nearby wall phone and picked it up. A moment later she read off the numbers from her notes. That was the entirety of the conversation!

I continued to stand there in the nude and stare at my reflection in the mirror for a couple of minutes until a thin, effeminate young man came mincing into the alcove and handed Porsche several bras, leaving me to wonder why all the other measurements she took had been necessary.

The young man glanced at me, smiled and in a feminine voice that matched his manner he exclaimed, “Lovely! Just lovely!”

He scurried away, much to my relief, and I stood watching her in the mirror as Porsche helped me into the smallest, laciest undergarment I’ve ever seen. It obviously has only one purpose. It doesn’t lift. It doesn’t separate. It doesn’t support, not that I need any of those things. It decorates. It emphasizes the femininity of the female breast. The little wisp of lace is only there to serve as icing on the cake, its only purpose to add to a man’s arousal. It serves its purpose well. Looking at my breasts in the mirrored wall surrounding me on three sides I almost want to touch myself!

She handed me the matching panties. I stepped into them as gracefully as possible and following Porsche’s instructions I turned in a slow circle to model them for her and for Josh. I had to smile when I saw the way those stiletto heels I’m starting to grow accustomed to wearing really set off the look. Josh chose well.

I tried on two more sets of that lighter-than-air, lacy underwear, although it seemed unnecessary. All three sets are identical except for the color. They aren’t in the colors normally associated with slut wear. No black, no dark red, nothing so obvious. They’re light, pastel colors; very tasteful. I like the way I look in them. They make me feel very sexy. I suspect, though, that poor Rob will be less than pleased once he finds out what I’ve had to do to earn them and how many strange men are getting to see me in them ... and then out of them.

I removed the last set of lingerie and Porsche dropped them into a small basket attached to the rack. She returned with a strange looking dress and said, “Now pay attention. This little number can be confusing.”

It certainly can! It doesn’t even look like clothing!

She helped me into it. I lifted my arms and she slipped it down over my head but it’s still difficult to see how I’m supposed to wear the unusual garment. It appears to be more string than anything else! She arranged it so that finally it covered most of my front from just above my nipples to just below my pussy and most if not all of my ass. But almost nothing beyond those areas required to be covered in public.

She began lacing up the sides and it started to look more like a very slutty dress than cleaning rags or a failed science experiment. Still, I don’t see how anyone but a stripper or a prostitute could wear it. My ass is covered, but just barely. My breasts are partially covered, but with a huge amount of cleavage on display. The thin material hugs the front of my body to just below my pubis. The dress has no back and the only material on the sides is the thin laces which are somehow holding it together leaving a gap of about four inches between the material of the front and the back of the slutty thing.

I tried to ignore the way Porsche seemed to find it necessary to help me into it. As she laced it up she smoothed the material over my breasts and my lower belly and said, “Don’t worry. It’ll be easier to get into the next time. We’ll leave the laces tied on the sides and you can put it on like a normal dress.”

As she spoke her hand was actually caressing my breast! I ignored her hand, though it made me very uncomfortable. I tried to act as though I’m accustomed to being touched my strange women and exclaimed, “Where the hell can I wear something like this?!!”

She chuckled and answered, “Anywhere you’re told to wear it.”

In that moment one of my questions was answered. I know now that she has been made aware of my new status.

I said nothing after that. I’m actually not as concerned about wearing this at the office as I am about what Rob will say when he sees it. But then, by the time he sees this dress it’s likely he will have learned enough about what has happened to me since he said the words “green clouds” at the poker game that I will probably be living alone.

Once again I turned slowly without leaving the box painted on the floor and modeled the strange garment for Josh. He smiled his approval. As soon as I was once again standing facing the mirrored wall Porsche carefully helped me out of the dress, again with a lot of unnecessary touching. I glanced at her face, tempted to ask her to stop. But she smiled haughtily and the expression on her face dared me to complain. I caved instantly. I have to assume Josh approves or he would have said something to her.

Porsche returned the strange dress I just removed to the rack. Everything she helped me in and out of for the next hour or so was recognizable as a blouse, skirt or dress. No instructions were necessary and I required no assistance dressing or undressing. But I received it anyway. As much as her constant touching made me uncomfortable I’m beginning to discover that it’s having another effect on me, too.

Only Josh has been able to stir my juices more effectively with his magic fingers. I finally had to acknowledge that, although the concept of being touched in this very personal way by a woman makes me uncomfortable, there’s no denying she’s very, very good at it!

I’m not becoming so aroused by her touch, however, that I’m not fully aware of just how revealing every garment I tried on is. The blouses are all low cut and sheer. Most of the skirts are so tight they’re almost cartoon images of skirts. They’re caricatures of actual clothing, so short that a cheerleader wouldn’t wear them. The few that aren’t that tight are just as short and have an embarrassing tendency to billow out when I walk, flipping up just slightly with each step as if by design and exposing far too much naked flesh underneath.

The dresses are the worst of both worlds from my standpoint. They’re all cut very low. The tops are often sheer and the skirts impossibly short. They’re tight and revealing to the point of being illegal if worn in public. It isn’t that they aren’t attractive. They are. They’re very pretty and extremely sexy. As an added bonus, some of them have strategically placed cut outs in some very interesting places. I won’t have any secrets when I’m wearing any of these garments. And it has already been made clear to me that these revealing outfits will be my uniform after Mrs. Stanley leaves and I become Mr. Porter’s receptionist.

Unfortunately, even if I’m willing to allow myself to be compelled to dress like a slut, Rob will never put up with this. Even if I could somehow keep the sex from him, he won’t stand for me going out in public with my nipples showing and my pussy exposed with every step I take. He won’t be able to live with the idea that he’s driving me to work every morning and all the people he works with will know what his wife looks like naked. And they will. To see me in these clothes is to see me as good as naked.

I finally finished trying on the last of the dresses they selected for me. It has gone surprisingly smoothly when one considers that they were selected without ever seeing me, with only the information Josh gave them on my sizes over the phone. Only one garment had to be replaced by another in a smaller size and only one other was exchanged because the color didn’t look good on me. I was in the process of removing the last dress, with Porsche’s help, of course. As she helped me out of the dress she startled me by kissing the back of my neck and whispering, “We’re almost finished.”

I don’t know what she means by that. I’ve been following our progress as I tried on every garment on the rack behind me. I know the dress I’m getting out of is the last one.

She smiled at my confusion and said, “I can see I’ve made you uncomfortable. I bet you’ve never been with a woman have you? You’ve never eaten another girl’s pussy.”

I gasped in shock. Of course I haven’t! I looked up and found myself looking straight into Josh’s smiling face in the mirror. It’s plain to see he knew this was coming. And he knows, we both know, I don’t have it in me to refuse.

Porsche remained behind me, watching the hurricane of emotions playing across my face in the mirrors. She’s amused by the stunned look on my face. She chuckled and quietly exclaimed, “God you turn me on! I love a fucking virgin!”

She pried the last dress out of my hands and let it fall to the floor. She whispered, “It’s not so bad. A lot of women enjoy it. And I’m very excited. You’re a very sexy young woman. You really have my juices flowing, sweetheart. This shouldn’t take very long at all.”

She led me to a comfortable looking padded chair in the far-left corner of the alcove, right up against the mirrored wall I’ve been staring at for the last hour or so. I stood there holding my breath while she spent a few seconds getting out of her dress. She stood before me, smiling, massaging her breasts, teasing her own nipples and giving me a chance to look her over.

I can’t say I’m not impressed. She has a beautiful body. She must get a lot of exercise. There isn’t an ounce of extraneous fat on her. She reached out, ran the tip of her index finger on a slow, sensuous path from my earlobe, down my neck and around one breast while she said, “What I would really like to do is spend the afternoon in bed with you, sweetheart. There is something so virginal about you, an aura of innocence. You really turn me on.

“Eighteen! The perfect age. I’d love to do it all with you. But we can’t. Not this time. Hopefully there will be another opportunity before very long. I suspect you’re going to want to come back here ... very soon. I’m going to sit down now and you’re going to eat my pussy. I know what you’re probably thinking. But you can do it and you don’t really have a choice, do you? You’ve had it done to you, sweetheart. You know what you like. You just have to do those things to me. Are you ready?”

I want to say no but I know that one way or another I’m going to do this. I don’t say no to Josh and it’s obvious he wants to see me do this. So I nodded reluctantly and waited for her to take her seat.

She smiled, obviously pleased that I’m such a docile victim. She sat down and spread her legs. When she was comfortable she nodded and I got to my knees in front of her.

I can hear the soft background music from the building next door more clearly now. I’m happy for that. It’s kind of sensual and soothing. It makes me wonder what sort of business is located next door. At the moment I need the distraction because only ten minutes ago what I’m about to do was unthinkable.

With the sensual music for a soundtrack I inched forward, staring at another woman’s pussy and finding it nearly impossible to believe I’m actually going to do this. When I was close enough she smiled sensuously then reached out and caressed my hair for a moment. I stared into her eyes until she leaned forward and kissed me right on the lips! I responded slowly. But after a long moment I finally parted my lips and our tongues touched.

It wasn’t a long, passionate kiss. It’s as if she’s just making certain I’m going to do what she wants. Or perhaps she just wants to taste my fear. She leaned back and said, “Okay, sweetheart. I think you know what to do. Don’t be afraid. I think you’ll find you enjoy it. A lot of women do ... especially women like you.”

I’m not entirely certain what she means by “women like you.” But as I leaned forward and began to kiss her bald pubic mound I think I figured it out. She’s referring to submissive women ... like me!

My first impression, once I was able to wrap my head around the unbelievable fact that my lips are touching another woman’s pussy, is that she must be wearing very expensive perfume. She smells very nice! So far it isn’t unpleasant at all! I’d just as soon stop right now. But I can’t deny that thus far it isn’t nearly as unpleasant as I feared.

I began to use my tongue, lightly teasing her moist opening. I found I was being slightly distracted by our reflection in the mirrored wall beside us. We’re so close that only a couple of inches separate us from the mirrored wall. Out of the corner of my eye I can see us, two sexy naked women in what I suddenly realize is a very erotic pose.

And then the tip of my tongue slipped inside of her for the first time. Her entire body trembled in response. My response, and I can’t believe it myself, is that despite my fears this is actually a very erotic experience. I can see the effect I’m having on Porsche and it’s exciting to me that I can bring this beautiful, poised, sexy woman so much pleasure.

As my fears faded away I began to throw myself into the task wholeheartedly. I thought about and then mimicked those things I enjoy when my pussy is on the receiving end of this sort of treatment. More specifically, I thought about the things Josh does when he drives me crazy with his tongue. I did my best to make Porsche experience the same pleasurable sensations Josh makes me feel. I may not have his touch, his extraordinary skill. I certainly don’t have his experience. But much to my surprise I find that I have the desire and she was absolutely right a moment ago. I’m actually enjoying what I’m doing!

I must have brought Porsche to at least a dozen loud, violent climaxes before Josh dropped to his knees behind me and pushed my legs far enough apart that he could access my more than ready pussy.

I’m no longer concerned with the wide open space that opens out onto the racks of clothing or the possibility that other customers might see us. It isn’t that I wouldn’t have been embarrassed if I became aware that we were being watched. I’m just so focused on the pussy in my mouth and the cock about to enter my own hungry pussy that there are really only three people in the world at this moment.

I moaned loudly as his magnificent cock entered me. When I first realized what he intended to do I worried because of the plug still embedded in my ass. I feared that in conjunction with Josh’s fat cock it would turn out to be too much. I needn’t have worried. It only amplified my pleasure. I climaxed almost instantly. And then I continued to eat Porsche’s sweet, drooling pussy with renewed vigor while I thoroughly enjoyed yet another violent fuck from Josh.

We remained like that, pleasing each other for a very long, very exciting time until Josh finally emptied his cock cream deep inside of me. When he stopped slamming his cock into me I sort of coasted to a stop, finally resting my cheek on Porsche’s juicy pussy as we all caught our breath. No one moved or spoke for a few very pleasant minutes.

Josh eventually drew his soft cock out of me very, very slowly. It wasn’t until that moment I realized the effeminate young man who appeared earlier with my lacy bras has returned. He’s standing beside us holding a tray on which are several damp cloths. They’re so warm steam is rising from them!

Josh took a cloth from him and cleaned his messy crotch. Porsche did the same, apparently unfazed by the presence of her gay young co-worker. Before I could take a damp cloth from his tray and do the same the young man leaned down and began to perform that service for me!

I gasped but I didn’t move. I stared up into Porsche’s smiling eyes. She was amused at my reaction. She said, “Relax. Enjoy. He’s very good at that, isn’t he?”

She’s right. He’s very good at that! He was still cleaning up the mess Josh made of me while Josh got to his feet and pulled his pants up. The strange, effeminate little man finally was satisfied my crotch and the area around it are clean. He asked Josh, “Do you want to leave this in her? If you like I can remove it and clean it.”

Josh must have nodded. I closed my eyes, surprised to find that there is, indeed, a higher level of embarrassment. I attained it in that moment. I moaned as his fingers reached between my ass cheeks and he pulled the rubber plug out of me. But then I breathed a loud sigh of relief. It’s so good to be rid of that awful butt plug! It seems like it has been inside of me for hours!

He cleaned the area between my butt cheeks and then he straightened up and cleaned the plug as though he does this sort of thing for his customers all the time. He handed me a clean cloth which I used to clean my face while he turned and left the alcove with the plug and the soiled towels. He returned in only seconds, carrying the plug in a small plastic bag. He handed it to Josh who accepted it without bothering to thank the poor guy.

Porsche finally stood up and helped me to my feet. She put her dress on and then helped me back into mine. The rack of clothing I just tried on has disappeared. I assume the gay guy took them while I was in the throes of yet another long string of fantastic orgasms. At least I hope he did. I’d hate to think someone else witnessed the things I’ve done in this alcove! I waited while Josh and Porsche worked out a mutually agreeable time to have the clothing delivered. Then I followed them out and stood back while our purchases were rung up.

I was shocked when I heard the prices. The clothing I tried on was more than a little more risqué than the clothing for which I normally shop. But there was no mistaking the quality of every garment I tried on. Everything they selected for me was obviously expensive. And I expected to have to pay a premium to shop in such an exclusive store with such incredibly personal service. But only the first dress I tried on was outrageously expensive. Everything else seemed to cost only half what I expected Josh to have to pay. This is crazy! This place is cheaper than Wal-Mart! How is that possible?!

Josh and Porsche concluded their business. Josh said goodbye, turned and headed for the door. Just as I turned to follow Josh, Porsche smiled at me. It was, however, a very strange smile. Something about the look on her face stopped me in my tracks for a few seconds. The strange smile on her face was more than “we just had sex and it was good,” or even “we should do this again sometime.” There’s a secret in that smile. It’s a smile that told me she knows something I don’t know, but I’m about to find out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.