Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

We went straight to bed. I glanced at the answering machine as I went by but there was no message. I’m not expecting one. With the extra expenses we’re going to have cover because of the trip to Atlanta there’s no way we can afford a long distance phone call. Our budget was already stretched to the tearing point before Josh sent him out of town. I love Rob but at the moment I’m glad he can’t afford to call me. I have no idea what I would have said to him if he’d called. I’d have been terrified he’d know from the sound of my voice that I’m being unfaithful.

Thoughts of my poor husband were pushed from my lust fogged mind as I prepared to go to bed with his supervisor. I’m extremely relieved because it became immediately obvious my earlier fears of being left in my present horny state were groundless. We undressed and I took heart when I noticed Josh’s cock growing as he watched me make the bed in the nude. I’ve been going through a lot of bedding lately but I’m certainly not going to complain. The sex has been better than anything I’ve ever experienced. And to be honest my conscience hasn’t been anywhere near as bothersome as I would have expected. I kind of feel guilty about that, too.

I finished making the bed and stood looking down at it. The wrist and ankle cuffs are still fastened to the bed. I found I’m easily able to conjure up a mental image of myself, naked and helpless, secured to my bed while five different dirty old men came in and used my helpless body today. Not just once but over and over until they were totally sated.

I shivered at the image of my naked, helpless body spread-eagled on this bed under all those men hour after hour and found myself hoping we can do it again soon. But that led to less exciting thoughts of what will happen when Rob returns from Atlanta.

Are these men going to destroy my marriage? If they don’t, if they somehow manage to keep my humiliation to themselves and permit me to return to being Rob’s quiet, shy young bride, will I be able to maintain that façade? Will I even want to? Can I give up the inner slut I’ve found in me? I’ve done some terrible things since that Friday night poker game. But god they’ve been exciting! Will I be able to be satisfied with just being Rob’s wife after learning what I’ve been missing?

But then I remembered I no longer have that option. I won’t be an out of work housewife any longer. In two weeks I’ll be the personal slut to the owner of the plant which employs my husband. And I’ll be dressing the part.

What’s Rob going to make of that? And will my additional duties become common knowledge around the plant? Will the people he works with begin spreading rumors about me?

I was so relieved when Josh interrupted that disturbing chain of thought. He slapped me on the ass and ordered me onto the bed on my back. I snapped right back to the present and eagerly crawled into bed. I looked up at him, hopeful that it isn’t his intention to climb into bed with me and go right to sleep. I desperately need to get fucked.

He’s amused. He’s looking down at me with that arrogant smile on his face knowing full well how horny I am. But thankfully he has no intention of leaving me this way. I smiled up at him and then slowly, purposefully, I lifted my arms over my head.

He chuckled at my eagerness and placed my wrists back in the restraints. He ordered me to close my eyes and when I did he said, “We might as well dispose of this stupid myth. When I snap my fingers you’ll come out of your trance.”

Both of us have long since given up the pretense. But this will, indeed, put the myth to rest. He snapped his fingers and I opened my eyes. I was tempted to fake surprise and ask him what he’s doing in my bedroom. He’d probably be amused. But I want much more from him at the moment than an amused smile.

He picked up the blindfold from my nightstand and slipped it over my head. He left my legs free and climbed into bed with me.

I can’t begin to describe the feeling of absolute freedom I get from being bound and blindfolded this way! Nothing that has ever happened to me before in my life has prepared me for this experience. I had no way of knowing a woman could ever feel this way. I see myself in my mind’s eye. I’m naked, bound and helpless, an innocent victim about to be used by a man to satisfy his baser needs. I’m nothing more than a target for his lust. I’m hardly even a person. I’m merely a warm female body he can use in any way he wishes to pleasure himself. I’m just an object, lower even than a prostitute. She can say no. I can’t. Helpless. Suddenly that’s such an erotic word!

That image should horrify me. Instead, for some reason I can’t begin to understand, it frees me to enjoy my own lust. Those cuffs and the blindfold totally release me from responsibility. I can’t say no, so I don’t have to worry about saying no. I didn’t even know this was missing from my life until I experienced it for the first time! I don’t have to worry that maybe I shouldn’t permit this or that particular act because someone might think less of me. I don’t have to concern myself with what anyone thinks of me for spreading my legs and giving myself totally to a lover, a friend, or even a total stranger!

I’m sure it’s much more complicated than that. What do I know about psychology? I have a high school education. I only know what I feel. What I feel is soaring lust and the freedom to enjoy sex like I never have before. And after Rob entered my life I felt pretty damn free before!

When Josh first put me in restraints earlier today so his friends and Mr. Porter could spend the afternoon gangbanging me I tried to restrain myself at first. I enjoyed it. It turned me on. But I tried to fight the feelings I got from being helpless. I was more concerned with who the men were. I tried to figure out who was fucking me. In the very beginning I worried that someone might do something to hurt me. But eventually I began to appreciate the situation for what it was. That was when everything changed.

This time, here tonight with Josh, the effect was immediate. This time I surrendered even before the cuffs were on.

It’s funny. I’ve heard of bondage. It’s something “normal” people joke about. But only kinky perverts do things like that. Except that now I’ve done it. Now I’m doing it! Why is it that most of the people in the world have no idea how exciting this is?!

While I pondered that mystery of life, Josh was reminding me of what magic fingers he has. His fingertips explored and caressed and left me wondering. I can’t count those other men Josh has made me have sex with. They all wanted just one thing. To get on and get off. They were using my body to masturbate with and that was fine. I’m not saying that was a bad thing. How can I? I enjoyed it as much as they did!

And there were the men he made me suck off to pay for the shoes. They don’t count either. That wasn’t so much sex as a financial arrangement. Those men aside, I’ve had sex with two men, Rob and Josh. Sex with Rob is wonderful. It’s exciting and I almost always have an orgasm. But he has never made me feel the way I feel with Josh. I didn’t realize it until Josh introduced me to restraints. But I have to say now that I’ve never really given myself totally to Rob, the man I love. I feel bad about that now. Rob is a very good man. He deserves to have me like this.

I’m left to wonder if there’s a normal. Which of those two men is more representative of the average man when it comes to their lovemaking abilities? If I went to bed with ten men chosen at random would the experience be more like the sex I have with Rob or with Josh? But I didn’t wonder for long. Those wonderful fingers began to drive me crazy with lust and in my mind the question was answered. I know there’s something special about Josh.

He isn’t a good person. He’s still an arrogant, selfish asshole. He uses people. He’s using me. But I know instinctively that he has a special talent when it comes to sex. I don’t like him. But I’m going to miss this when he moves on. The realization that when he leaves I’ll be all alone because by then Rob will almost certainly have left me, too, made that thought all the more poignant.

But those sad thoughts are only a brief flash of dark in a world of light as Josh worked my body with his fingers, driving me up the wall with need. I cried for him to fuck me. I begged him to use me in a desperate voice I hardly recognized as coming from me.

I felt him moving on the bed. But he didn’t climb up over me and fill me with his fat cock. Not yet. Even better, he spread my legs apart and stretched out between them. When I felt his warm breath on my pussy again I cried out, “YES! Oh god yes! Eat me, Josh! Eat me you bastard!”

It was every bit as good as the first time he ravaged me with his mouth. No. It’s better. This time I don’t have to pretend I’m in a trance. He knows I’m a slut now. I’m his slut. And that’s exactly what I am to him. We aren’t lovers. Not by any stretch of the imagination. He has absolutely no respect for me as a woman or as a human being. I’m nothing more than a slut. I’m a woman he fucks. I’m someone he uses like a sex toy and trades to other men for goods or just because it amuses him to watch them use me, too.

And that’s fine with me. It turns me on, too. I don’t want to live my life this way. Not forever. But for now ... well, it’s pretty fucking exciting being a sex toy for a man I don’t like.

I must have enjoyed a dozen desperately needed orgasms before Josh finally removed his lips and talented tongue from my superheated pussy. I held my breath then as he moved up over me and his hard cock slipped inside of me as if it belongs there. It’s as though his cock and my pussy were created for each other. There was no fumbling. No hands were necessary to guide his oversized cock to my opening. It slid right in and my body felt complete again.

No other cock has felt this good inside of me. That’s because it isn’t just his big cock which makes him such a fantastic fucker. And I emphasize that he’s not a lover, he’s a fucker. I’ve said it before but it bears repeating, it’s his mind that makes him special. His dirty, perverted mind. He knows what the fuck he’s doing when it comes to a woman’s body. But more than that, he instinctively knows how to shape a woman’s mind.

I wrapped my legs around his as his cock entered me slowly, a millimeter at a time. I struggled against the cuffs holding my arms over my head but I don’t really want to be free. I want to feel my arms around Josh. But I don’t want to be free. Not yet. I want this delicious helplessness to continue while he rapes me.

Yes. I know it isn’t rape. Not anymore. It may have been in the beginning. When he first took me he took me against my will. I didn’t want to have sex with him. I won’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy it. But if I could have said no I would have.

Now I want him to fuck me. But I still want it to be rape. I want to be tied up and taken. I want him to use me. And god! Is he ever good at it!

It wasn’t like the first time he fucked me. It didn’t last an hour and a half and we only fucked in two positions. First he fucked me in the missionary position for a long, wonderful time. While we fucked his lips were near my ear. Using the most obscene language he quietly told me what a slut I am and he told me all the nasty things he intends to do to me. Some of those things were really over the top, truly disgusting. But even so, hearing them excited the hell out of me.

We fucked like that for probably fifteen or twenty minutes before he turned me over, placed me on my knees effortlessly, and took me from behind. It’s a position of which I have quickly become extremely fond.

The name calling and the obscene descriptions of what he has planned for me in the future continued. The terrible things he’s saying aren’t things I ever thought of as pillow talk. But his descriptions of humiliation after humiliation certainly had the desired effect on me.

He fucked me like that until he finally came deep inside of me. I doubt if I enjoyed more than two dozen orgasms by the time he finished using me. He got up and left the room to use the bathroom. I remained in place for a minute or two. I didn’t even realize at first he had released me from the restraints before he got up. My wrists are free! I’m still in a daze, a fog of slowly receding lust.

I finally managed to sit up. I removed the blindfold and stuffed a handful of tissue between my thighs to sop up the large load of semen oozing out of me. I sat on the side of the bed in a totally sated daze without a thought in my fucked up head, waiting for Josh to return so I could use the bathroom. After several minutes he returned to the bedroom and got in bed. I got up and took a quick shower.

When I joined Josh in bed I finally asked the all-important question I couldn’t ask while I was pretending to be in a trance. “Josh, what’s going to happen when Rob comes home?”

At first he didn’t answer and I thought he was ignoring me. But finally he said, “Not what you expect. Don’t worry. I don’t think you’re going to be disappointed.”

I’m not reassured. I don’t know what his vague response means. I waited but he didn’t expand on his answer. If anything I’m even more concerned by his enigmatic response. I know him well enough by now to know his idea of an ideal outcome is more than likely going to be much different than mine.

I was almost half asleep when it occurred to me tomorrow is Monday, a workday. I wasn’t certain if he was still awake but I quietly asked, “Do you want me to set the alarm?”

“No. Someone’s filling in for me at work. We’re going shopping tomorrow on Porter’s dime.”

I’m left with more questions than answers. But I know by the sound of his voice I’ll get no more information out of Josh. Not tonight.

Josh got me up and we took a shower together in the morning. As though it’s how every woman in the world does things I waited like a good little slave girl for him to select what I’m to wear today. As before, he ignored the newer items in my wardrobe and went right to the back of my closet where my high school outfits are hanging. While I waited I took heart from the fact that nothing left hanging in there is more revealing than the dress he made me wear last night.

He surprised me. He came out with a simple sundress. There’s nothing special about it. It’s not the least bit risqué. Then he surprised me again. He told me to show him where my panties are. I opened the dresser drawer and he selected a simple little bikini panty. Again, there’s nothing slutty about it.

The clothing he’s selecting for me is so normal and so out of character for him I almost asked him if something is wrong!

I got dressed and worked my feet into my new “fuck me” shoes. Josh looked me over, nodded his approval and we went out to breakfast. I sat with my breasts covered and my legs under the table like a normal woman! One thing remained the same, however. We ate in silence. Josh just isn’t much of a conversationalist.

After breakfast we got in his car. It’s still a little early for shopping but Josh has another destination in mind. He drove us to the plant where my husband works, my husband and now me, too. We had to stop at the security desk so I could sign in and get a visitor pass.

I looked around curiously as I followed Josh through the plant. It wasn’t on the way, but we detoured through the manufacturing area so he could show me what the area where Rob works looks like, either that or so the men who work with Rob could get a good look at me. I’m not sure which.

After that brief detour we went to Mr. Porter’s office. I was introduced to Mrs. Stanley. I was surprised to see that she’s an attractive but very respectable looking woman in her mid forties! I expected a sweet young thing doing the same job for Mr. Porter I’ll soon be doing.

After a brief conversation, Mrs. Stanley said, “You may go right in. Mr. Porter is expecting you.”

We entered Mr. Porter’s office and waited while he put away some papers he’s working on. He stood up and brusquely commanded, “Get out of that dress. I’ve been thinking about this since I left your house yesterday. I’ve been picturing your sexy ass bent over my desk all last evening and all morning. My dick has been hard almost constantly. I liked fucking you in your bed and I liked having you suck my cock in your living room. But the idea that I’ll be able to do this every fucking day while your sap of a husband is working his dumb ass off on the plant floor is like an aphrodisiac for me.”

I don’t appreciate the way he’s talking, especially the things he’s saying about Rob. And yet as I stood there and calmly undressed I know my pussy is already moist. This degrading situation doesn’t just turn him on. It’s turning me on, too!

While I undressed, Mr. Porter came closer. He glanced down at my shoes and said to Josh, “Good choice. They really make her ass stand out, don’t they?”

He saw them on me before. I was wearing them in bed when he first fucked me and I wore them when I went out to the living room and sucked his cock in front of Josh and the others. I suppose he must have been distracted by my tits or my red, swollen, well fucked pussy and didn’t notice my shoes.

As soon as I was naked he began to grope me very roughly. He squeezed and pulled on my breasts for a moment before slamming his hand up between my legs and cupping my pubic mound as if he was going to try to lift me off the floor that way. It hurt ... and I experienced a violent orgasm!!

He laughed at me. Then he grabbed a handful of the hair on the back of my head and pulled me across the room to his large desk. He all but slammed me down on my stomach. He kicked my legs apart and I remained in that position panting with lust while he unfastened his pants and pushed them down. If this is what my mornings are going to be like when I start working here I’m all for it!

He ordered me to pull the cheeks of my ass apart and hold them that way. I obeyed instantly.

He stared at me in that humiliating position for a long moment and then he slammed his hard cock into me. I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I don’t know much about Mrs. Stanley. But she gave me the impression she wouldn’t approve of the things we’re doing in Mr. Porter’s office right now.

Mr. Porter is no Josh. But I’m much more impressed with him this morning than I was yesterday. I like this near rape, the rough way he slammed me around and the way he’s fucking me like a piece of meat. It turns me the fuck on.

He gripped my hips and as he continued to slam his cock into me violently he began speaking between grunts. He told me that this is how I’m going to be spending a lot of my time now. And not just with him! Other men are going to fuck me, too. Friends of his and business associates are going to fuck me. If he can use me to his advantage then I’ll also be fucking customers. From now on, who, when and where I fuck are all up to him. My mouth, my cunt and my ass belong to him.

That sweet talking son of a bitch! I came and I came and I came! Toward the end, Josh had to come forward and clamp his hand down over my mouth to keep me from alarming Mrs. Stanley with my cries as I lost control.

Mr. Porter finally climaxed but remained over me, leaning on his desk and panting while his cock slowly returned to normal inside of me. He stood up, stepped back and stared down at my ass for a long moment before saying, “The next time we do this I’m going to fuck that tight ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.