Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

As soon as he pulled out of the parking space and we were traveling slowly down the street hemmed in by city traffic his hand came to rest on my upper thigh only an inch below my steaming pussy. I waited anxiously for his fingers to inch closer, certain that as soon as he touches my pussy I’ll have an orgasm. But the cruel bastard must have sensed how close I am to another orgasm. His fingertips lightly caress the flesh of my inner thigh but they never close the distance to my very needy pussy.

Before we got away from the center of town there were probably half a dozen times I was seen sitting there naked by pedestrians. I was observed by some very amused drivers in taller vehicles, too. A UPS delivery truck pointedly drove alongside of us for almost three blocks until the traffic made it impossible for him to remain there. The grinning driver had a great view of my body.

Of course I was embarrassed. But I was excited, too. I remained in a constant state of arousal. I was so turned on that when we finally pulled up to the curb and parked on the street in front of my house I didn’t even flinch when Josh ordered me to leave my dress just the way it is and follow him to the house!

I held my breath and climbed out of the car, painfully conscious of the fact that there are a dozen people visible all up and down the street, including the nice old guy who lives next door and who just happens to be the only man on the block with whom Rob and I have made friends.

Parading around like this in front of my house is much worse than exposing myself in a pizza parlor or on a busy sidewalk downtown. It’s extremely unlikely I’ll ever see any of those people who saw me downtown again. Even those of my neighbors who don’t know me will see me walk to my door. They’ll know where I live. But at least two of the people I can see now do know me ... and they know damn well Josh is not my husband.

My situation grew even more embarrassing when I closed the car door and began to walk toward the house. With nothing to keep it closed my flimsy little dress billowed out behind me like a cape as I walked. When seen from the front I’m as good as naked! I stared at the ground in front of me but even staring straight down I can’t avoid seeing Ski standing in his driveway next door. No one can pronounce his multisyllabic Polish surname so everyone calls him Ski. I held my breath. I’m about to pass by him close enough that he can almost reach out and touch me if he wants to. And he probably wants to.

I was just a few feet from him, only half way to my front door when he asked in a voice that made it clear he’s very concerned, “Renee ... what are you ... are you alright?!”

I nodded without turning to look at him as I went by but Josh said, “He’s worried about you. Don’t be rude. Go talk to him.”

Talk to him?! What the hell can I say?! How can I possibly explain this?!

I came to a stop, my mind spinning furiously. Josh continued on to the house leaving me to explain the unexplainable to my troubled neighbor. I finally turned and crossed the small strip of grass between our driveways and stood before my neighbor with the sides of my dress hanging down at my sides. I’m as good as naked and despite his obvious concern he can’t seem to tear his eyes away from my exposed flesh.

I struggled for some possible benign explanation for my outlandish behavior. But of course there is none. Finally I said, “I don’t know what to say, Ski. There’s no simple explanation and there’s no way to put a decent light on this. The simple truth is that my husband is out of town and I’m ... I’m...”

I couldn’t finish the sentence. I didn’t need to. His expression relaxed. He smiled, chuckled and said, “Hell, girl! If you just wanted to fuck around you could have come next door. I ain’t got laid since my wife died.”

Poor old Ski. He’s a nice old man in his late sixties. He sold his large home almost ten years ago when his wife died and bought the little house next door. He retired a couple of years ago and now he just putters around the house. He has no family in the area. He has friends but from what I can tell no close friends. He spends most of his time alone.

I smiled and without giving it a lot of thought I said, “Maybe I’ll come over for a visit after my husband comes home. I might just be able to take care of that for you.”

I’m still blushing furiously. But there’s nothing I can do about that. I smiled at him and turned back toward my house, confident that he won’t say anything to Rob now.

As soon as I entered my house, Josh ordered me to take a shower and join him in the bedroom. As I was walking down the hall he asked me what I said to the old man. I told him that I offered to fuck him after Rob returns from Atlanta.

He found that pretty amusing.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I’ve noticed, though, that it isn’t the taste of cum that lingers after I’ve sucked a cock. The bitter taste fades quickly. But each time I swallow a mouthful of cum I experience a mild burning sensation in my throat. If I don’t drink something afterward that unpleasant feeling seems to linger for a long time.

Before joining Josh in the bedroom I hurried to the kitchen and gulped down a glass of ice water. That soothed my throat.

When I entered the bedroom Josh said, “I like having you naked around the house. But wear your new shoes. They’re sexy and you need to get used to them.”

I turned to retrieve them from the bathroom and returned a moment later with them on my feet. It seems silly since he’s taking me to bed at last. I’ve never worn shoes in bed before. If there’s a reason for it I don’t understand it. Josh likes my ass in high heels but it’s my understanding most men feel that way. I don’t get the impression he’s a shoe freak.

He ordered me onto the bed. I stretched out on my back in the center of our queen size bed. I’m grateful that this time he thought to pull the bedspread and covers down first. He ordered me to raise my arms straight up over my head and I did. He leaned over me and pulled a set of leather cuffs up from the space between the bed and the wall. They’re already attached to the center of the headboard by a short piece of rope.

An incredible thrill ran through me as he fastened those cuffs to my wrists. They’re connected to each other by a short length of chain just like a pair of handcuffs. I can’t use my hands now. I’m helpless and the erotic thrill I derived from that realization startled the hell out of me.

He isn’t finished, though. He removed a blindfold from his back pocket and placed it over my eyes. Then he went down to the foot of the bed, grabbed my ankles and pulled my body down until my arms were drawn tight and no slack remained in the rope. He spread my legs wide apart and attached leather cuffs to my ankles. He adjusted the ropes securing my ankles to the corners of the bed and I found myself totally helpless. Thanks to the blindfold my world is dark. But I’m able to form a mental picture of how I must look, tied down, legs spread, totally vulnerable. I no doubt present what must be a vulgar display with my legs spread uncomfortably far apart this way.

I should have been terrified. It isn’t like I can trust Josh. He has already proven I can’t. I’ve never been so defenseless, so totally vulnerable. He can do anything he wants to me now, although we both know he could have anyway. Still, I’m surprised to discover how extremely erotic it is to be restrained and blindfolded. And because I’m with Josh and not Rob it’s just that much more exciting. The element of danger, small though it is, stirs my juices like I never imagined it could.

He stood over me for a moment, teasing my flesh as if to demonstrate how helpless I am now. I expected to hear him removing his clothing and then feel his large body moving into position over me. Instead, he worked a couple of ear buds into my ears and in the next moment I was listening to the sound of waves crashing on the shore. Another new discovery! It turns out that being deprived of both my hearing and my vision is even more unnerving ... and even more exciting.

I waited breathlessly for the fun to start. I hope he’s going to eat my pussy first, the way he did Thursday. I’ve been turned on since he picked me up and took me downtown today. He has made me do some outrageous things and even though I enjoyed an incredible orgasm on the way to the shoe store I desperately need a little relief. I’m anxious to feel his tongue on my pussy again and to get fucked by his magnificent cock.

What he did instead was incredibly inhumane. He did nothing! He left me like that! He left me alone for so long I began to worry that he actually did leave me here like this! I can’t accurately judge how much time actually passed before I felt a hand on my thigh. It could have been thirty minutes or even an hour since he left me to stew in my own juices. Enough time passed that I was both relieved and startled at the touch of a hot hand on my thigh.

The hand gently squeezed my flesh and then was removed. It didn’t go far. It quickly came to rest on my left boob for a minute, toyed with my nipple and then disappeared again. I immediately began to suspect that the man who is apparently about to fuck me isn’t Josh! It’s an entirely different experience when Josh touches me with his magic hands.

I suppose it doesn’t really matter who the man is. I’m helpless. I’m going to get fucked by whoever it is and there’s nothing I can do about it. I felt the mattress sag as the man climbed onto my bed. He moved into position over me but for what seemed like a long time he just hovered over me, no doubt staring at my exposed body and enjoying the view. I began to breathe more shallowly as the suspense built and I slowly came to realize that just like everything else Josh has made me do or has done to me this once unthinkable situation is turning me on like crazy!

I probably won’t fully appreciate the incongruity of the strange thoughts running through my lust muddled mind until later. I’m not upset that some man I don’t know is about to fuck me. I’m only disappointed because it isn’t Josh. I’ve been waiting all this time to feel his long, fat cock inside of me again. I’m at least aware enough to realize that isn’t what I’m supposed to be feeling at a time like this. I should be outraged. God! What kind of woman am I becoming?!! And just as unimaginable, how can I be changing into whatever it is I am now from the modest, moral woman I knew myself to be so quickly?!

My suspicions were confirmed when the man lowered his body onto mine and fumbled around for a moment before driving his cock into me. It felt pretty nice. I’m sure whoever is fucking me came to me armed with a respectable cock. But it isn’t Josh’s cock.

It isn’t Josh’s cock and he doesn’t fuck me the way Josh does. It feels pretty nice and I’ll admit that the sensations seem to be amplified by my helplessness and my sensory deprivation and even by the idea that I have no idea who is using my body at the moment. Because I’ve been deprived of the use of two of the five senses, sight and hearing, the only one of the major senses left to me is the sense of touch. At the moment the senses of taste and smell aren’t really in play. Because of the sensory deprivation I seem to concentrate more than I normally do on the sense of touch, especially as it pertains to that place where a man’s body is plundering mine at the moment. If he had lasted a little longer I might even have reached a pleasant climax. But he didn’t and I didn’t.

He came inside of me and then paused in place over me for a moment before finally climbing out of bed. A strange man has just fucked me! I have no idea who it could be and I’m surprised to discover that the fact that I don’t know who just fucked me is in itself kind of exciting.

I’m not so far gone that I’m not aware of how out of character the thoughts I’m having are for me. I should have been furious with Josh. He has just allowed some strange man to fuck me. Not mildly excited! Mildly? No. That isn’t accurate. I’m much more than mildly excited.

And then, after a short pause, another man climbed into bed with me. Another man I’m quickly able to determine is also not Josh!

Two more men, probably ... hopefully complete strangers, seeing me naked, touching me, groping me and having sex with me! The second man was no better at this than the first. But as I lay there helplessly bound to my bed and thought about what I’m doing, or rather what’s being done to me, the eroticism of the perverse situation in which I find myself began to get to me. Despite the fact that the man fucking me is obviously interested only in pleasing himself I began to respond and I enjoyed a pretty nice orgasm of my own just before he climaxed with his cock buried deep inside of me.

For some reason I seemed to assume it was over then, probably because I climaxed. It isn’t over. It went on for hours. I was fucked over and over. As soon as one man finished another took his place. I lost track of how many men there were. I only know none of them were Josh.

The relief I felt when I finally felt those ear buds being removed was immense. As soon as they were taken away, Josh said, “I’m going to let you up now. Go take a shower and clean your skanky ass up. You stink. When you’re finished, put your new shoes back on and come out to the living room. Don’t take all fuckin’ day.”

He unfastened the heavy leather cuffs restraining me and walked out, leaving me lying in a puddle of cum with the blindfold still covering my eyes. I removed the blindfold and turned to look at the clock. I was shocked. It’s nearly six o’clock! I’ve been getting fucked almost constantly since the first man fucked me at what must have been a little after two o’clock!

But that isn’t the most shocking thing which drew my attention. Standing against the wall is a movie camera on a tripod! They filmed it! Josh must have filmed all those men fucking me! Fuck! Double fuck!!

All those men! I can’t help wondering how many men spent the afternoon fucking me. It suddenly struck me I’ve just been gangbanged! A week ago I was a relatively inexperienced and more or less normal young woman who had only had sex with one man, my husband. Now I’m the kind of slut who enjoys public orgasms, who sucks off strange men in exchange for a pair of shoes and who’s the centerpiece at a gangbang! I’m becoming ... no, I have become what the sort of men who subject a woman to a gangbang would call a cunt!

I sat up and put my feet on the floor. I’m stiff and a little sore. But considering what I just went through I don’t feel bad. I still have my new shoes on my feet. As I sat there for a minute or two taking stock of my situation I came to the realization that my feet are more uncomfortable at the moment than my much used pussy!

I looked at the movie camera and wondered if the disk is still in it. I hate it that such a movie exists and I hate not being in control of the disk they made even more. But I’m not in control and I don’t dare tamper with the camera. I told myself Josh has probably already removed the recording, the evidence of my massive infidelity. I wonder if I’ll get to see it. I’d like to see who all the men were who just fucked me. Or at least I think I want to know. Maybe I’m better off not knowing.

I stood up and pulled the sheets and the mattress cover off the bed. I was grateful then that when we bought the mattress we spent the extra money on the waterproof mattress cover. If not for that there would have been one hell of a stain on our mattress. A stain I’d have a very hard time explaining to Rob.

I finally removed my new shoes and breathed a deep sigh of relief. I went across the hall and sat on the toilet for a long time, listening to the sound of cum dripping out of my no longer quite so privates and falling into the water beneath my ass. I suppose it wasn’t that much. Most of it has already seeped out of me and collected on my sheet. But the cum which remains inside of me is slowly draining out of me and I’m forced to sit here thinking about the kind of woman I’ve become.

It isn’t a pleasant subject. And it has happened so quickly! I wonder if someone like Josh could do this to any woman. Or was there something inside of me all along, something of which I’ve been totally unaware before Josh brought it out which made me an easy target?

Eventually I was able to stand. I showered and made myself presentable. I squeezed my feet back into my new shoes and stood there for a moment getting used to them again. Finally I walked up the short hallway and out into the living room.

I gasped when I saw who’s there. I was expecting to find only Josh. But Josh isn’t alone. The rest of the men on Rob’s team from work are there, the men from the poker game! There’s also one other man, an older man. Except for Josh who is still fully dressed, the men are all sitting around in their underwear, staring back at me and smiling at the look of shock on my face.

I’m really confused now. I know I was fucked more than five times. I was fucked two or even three times that many times this afternoon. But no one explained and I’m too embarrassed to speak.

Josh invited me to come the rest of the way into the room and walk around so the men can enjoy the effect my new shoes have on my cute little ass, his words, not mine. While I walked around naked for their amusement, Josh informed me he has some good news.

He grinned that arrogant grin of his and said, “The gentleman sitting on my left, the man you haven’t met yet, is Mr. Porter. He’s the owner of the plant which employs your husband and the rest of us. It turns out he has a job for you. His receptionist is moving away in two weeks and he needs a replacement. I told him what a nice, obedient little cocksucker you are and he’s already determined for himself that you’re a pretty good fuck. He thinks you’ll be the perfect replacement for Mrs. Stanley.

“Before he offers you the job, though, he wants to make certain I’m not exaggerating about what good cocksucker you are. So what I want you to do is go stand in front of him and ask him politely if you can audition for the job.”

There are so many things I should have been experiencing at that moment. I should have been shocked and offended. I should have been scared. I should have been dreading the sordid future that obscene job offer represents. I should have been humiliated. Well, I do feel humiliated. But more than anything else I’m turned on. I’m excited because I’m standing naked in front of all these men, the men who work with my husband and, even more embarrassing, their boss.

I’m even excited because it appears that very soon I’ll be working as a receptionist/prostitute. And it turns me on that all these men are now going to watch me suck the cock of a man I’m just meeting for the very first time. Even the idea that they’re making me ask him to let me suck his cock turns me on!

But just for a second, as I looked around the room at the men who just spent half a day fucking me, I experienced a brief moment of sanity. I remembered the fear, the anxiety, the humiliation I experienced at the poker game a week ago Friday. I thought about all the things I’ve done behind my husband’s back since then and I know there’s no way this isn’t eventually going to destroy my marriage. And yet even with the end of my marriage hanging over my head I can’t help myself and I may never fully understand why.

I meekly crossed the small room and stood in front of Mr. Porter. I continued to blush furiously. But in a shy, quiet voice I pleaded with him to let me suck his cock. I begged him to let me audition for the job as his receptionist. A job I already understand will entail much more than being the bit of fluff sitting in his front office, answering his phones, running errands and greeting his visitors.

He watched me humiliate myself with a grin which reminds me very much of the arrogant expression that seems to be a permanent fixture on Josh’s face. It’s the perfect look for this degrading situation.

He finally pointed to the floor between his knees and I instantly dropped down. I inched forward and when he didn’t offer to help, I carefully removed his underwear. I began to kiss and lick his balls as enthusiastically as I could. I felt the need to please him and thereby please Josh. But the truth is I very much need the job for which I’m auditioning. I need it even if there’s a miracle and the things I’m doing now don’t put an end to my marriage. I’ll need it even more desperately if Rob kicks me out, which seems to be the inevitable outcome of my outrageous behavior since Josh appeared at my door last Thursday and uttered the fateful, life altering phrase “green clouds.”

I watched my potential future employer’s cock while I worked on his balls. I can see past it to the bemused expression on his face. But the way he’s looking down on me only makes what I’m doing more exciting. I concentrated on the reaction of his cock and not the “what a cunt!” look in his eyes. But then I realized the “what a cunt!” look in his eyes turns me on, too!

His cock began to twitch and then slowly grow. It occurred to me I have my work cut out for me. Based on my approximation of the number of times I was fucked while tied to my bed this afternoon I’m reasonably certain everyone in the room except Josh must have fucked me at least three times. I know Mr. Porter was one of them. If I didn’t already realize it I’d have known it by the taste of my juices and his cum on my tongue as I licked his hairy scrotum. But if I want the job for which I’m auditioning I’m going to have to work a miracle here today! And whether or not I want the job, I need it.

I can’t explain how I went from being me, the person I was before the poker game, to being the perfect slut in so short a time. But I most certainly have. And though I’m not so unaware that I don’t know I should be racked with guilt, it just isn’t happening. Maybe when Rob comes home, when I see his face, when I see the love in his eyes, maybe then the guilt will overwhelm me. For now, though, I revel in being the naked woman in a room full of dirty old men. I licked and sucked yet another strange man’s cock for all I was worth and felt warmed by the knowledge that all those other men are watching.

It took a long time for Mr. Porter’s cock to get hard. Once it finally did I took it into my mouth and worked my ass off to suck the cum out of it. While my lips and my tongue devoured his hard cock I teased his balls with my fingertips. As time passed it began to look like I wasn’t going to pass my audition. I worked and I worked at providing him pleasure and he obviously enjoyed my efforts. But I never got the impression he was getting any closer to having an orgasm.

Finally, in desperation, I tried something I read about somewhere, an act that grossed me out at the time. I wet my finger and began to work it into his asshole while continuing to slam my mouth up and down on his cock.

He reacted instantly to my finger and I began to gain confidence. I slowly wormed my finger up inside of him and though I don’t have any idea what I’m doing I tried titillating the area where I imagine his prostate must be located.

It was immediately obvious from his reaction I’d found the winning ticket. He began to moan and groan. His hips twitched and the ring of muscle around his anal opening clamped down on my finger like a vise. His head rolled back and his eyes finally closed. I think it also may have helped that when he closed his eyes he could no longer see all the men in the room watching us.

A couple of minutes later one of his large hands reached out and came to rest on my head. He started guiding me, controlling my motion and not very long after that he tensed up and perhaps a teaspoon of thin cum was deposited on my tongue. I didn’t think any less of him just because he produced such a small amount of semen. I reminded myself that over the last four hours he has probably fucked me two or three times. That’s a pretty impressive performance for a man half his age!

But it’s over now. I pleased him. I’m so fucking relieved! And I’m totally exhausted.

I held his cock in my mouth while it rapidly deflated. He didn’t move for a very long time. He reclined on the couch, breathing heavily for several minutes before he finally pushed my head away and said, “You got the job, bitch.”

Only then did I finally ease my finger out of his butt.

He turned to Josh and said, “If I give you some money do you mind seeing to her wardrobe, Josh? You know what I want.”

Josh nodded and said, “My pleasure, Mr. Porter. When do you want her to start?”

“Have her come in a week from Monday. That’ll give Mrs. Stanley a week to train her.”

It annoyed me that this conversation was taking place around me. It seemed to me I should be included. But I reminded myself of my new position in life. I’m still kneeling naked in front my new employer, naked in a room full of men who are free to use me in any manner which amuses them. I’m a slut now. I’m a cunt. Pride, self-respect, those are no longer options for me unless you count pride in being a great piece of ass.

Josh assured Mr. Porter he’d take care of it. With that little matter out of the way Mr. Porter asked, “What about the other? Are you going to finish breaking her in?”

Josh shrugged and replied, “I was going to do that after everyone leaves. Why? Do you want to watch?”

Mr. Porter grinned and said, “Yeah. If you don’t mind I think I’d get a kick out of that.”

“No problem.”

Josh ordered me to a spot in the middle of the room. I remained on my knees and scrambled into position on all fours like a dog, very conscious of the way my breasts swayed under me as I moved. I crawled to the place he indicated, nervously trying to decide what new degrading act Josh is going subject me to as the final act of breaking me in.

Instead of joining me on the floor, Josh went down the hall to my bedroom. He returned with his camera and some smaller items in his hand. I’m unable to identify those things in his hand with a nervous glance in his direction. He handed the camera to Steve, one of the four men who work on Josh’s team along with my husband. I’ve finally begun to get their names straight, Terry, Steve, Tom and Andy. There’s another man on their team, too. I haven’t met him. He’s been mentioned a couple of times but evidently he doesn’t take part in their extracurricular activities. The others seem to think his wife won’t allow it.

Steve stood up. Wearing only his jockey shorts he began moving around me, recording the proceedings for posterity. Or could they be recording it for some more sinister purpose? But that’s silly. I’m doing everything I’m told. There’s no need to blackmail me. They must be recording this for their own amusement. I know how much guys like to watch porn. It’s probably even more exciting for them when they’re costarring in it and they know the actress.

I remained waiting nervously on my hands and knees while Josh stood behind me and undressed. While Josh was taking his clothes off, Mr. Porter asked, “Do you think her husband is going to be a problem when he gets back in town?”

Josh chuckled, that evil, arrogant sound he’s fond of making and replied, “I don’t think the little fairy has the balls. But I’m not worried about him. I’ll handle him one way or another.”

I don’t like the sound of that. But I’m suddenly left with nothing to do for a moment but to contemplate my future so I can’t help worrying about what will happen when Rob gets home. The prospects for my future don’t look good. It looks especially bleak for my marriage. My parents will get a lot of smug satisfaction if we break up. But despite all the evidence to the contrary I still love my husband very much. I don’t want my marriage to be over.

Josh finished undressing and dropped to his knees behind me. Seconds later it became clear to me what this is all about. A cold, greasy finger slowly entered my ass. It’s the first time anyone ever put anything in me there and I’m not certain how I feel about it. Rob has never shown any interest in anal sex and it certainly holds no appeal for me. I feel even more humiliated than I was a moment ago. And I’m nervous because I’ve heard anal sex can be very painful. Like most people, I don’t like pain.

I tried to make myself relax. Although I have no reason to trust Josh not to hurt me, I know he’s a skillful lover. I at least trust him to make this as painless as possible, not that I have any choice. It’s going to happen no matter how I feel about having a large cock invading my virgin ass.

He removed his finger and I tensed up even more, fearing his large cock is about to invade in its place. I relaxed a little when he replaced his finger with a very thin, hard plastic tube. He inserted it several inches deep in my rectum and pressed a plunger in the end. I felt more cool grease filling my guts, preparing me to be fucked in the ass for the first time.

He removed the plastic tube and a moment later he began to work two large fingers into my opening. He took his time and although it was uncomfortable it was never really painful. I moaned from time to time but it was more from fear than anything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.