Green Clouds - Cover

Green Clouds

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman is coerced into a sexual relationship with her husband's dominant supervisor. It turns out to be...well, maybe you should read it and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

I hate it that those were just the right things for him to say. But they were. A thrill ran through my body as I focused once more on that perfect symbol of male domination and leaned down until my lips came into contact with the slick tip.

As much as I have always enjoyed sucking Rob’s cock, I’m not at all surprised to discover the intimate act is suddenly so much more exciting with the magnificent cock of a man I despise throbbing in my face. I know why. I feel this way in part because his cock is so large, so virile looking. But just as importantly, by the time he finished teasing me I was drooling for a taste of his throbbing male organ. I swear I never knew I had this in me! There isn’t, or at least until this moment there never has been a submissive bone in my body! Rob and I have always been equals in every way and in every situation. I can’t remember ever experiencing a fantasy in which I was treated the way Josh is treating me now.

But god! Is this not the most exciting sexual experience ever?!!

I reached out and wrapped the fingers of my right hand around the base of Josh’s cock. The gap of more than an inch that remained between the tip of my middle finger and the tip of my thumb made me shiver in anticipation of having that large organ invading my hungry pussy. And I want to experience that invasion sooner rather than later.

I steadied his cock and began to lap up the lube that covers the top couple of inches. Only after I finished that did I move down and begin to lap his large, hairy testicles. And only then did I notice that his testicles, too, are enormous. They’re nearly twice the size of Rob’s!

I read somewhere, though I can’t remember where, there is no correlation between testicle size and the volume of ejaculate in the male orgasm. But it’s hard to look at Josh’s large cock and balls and not believe that when this act reaches its inevitable conclusion I’m going to be hard pressed to swallow an unusually large amount of hot, slimy, and no doubt potent cock cream.

I shocked myself when in a sudden flash of honest self-awareness, I realized how very much I hope I’m right. I’m nearly overcome with the unnatural desire to nearly drown in this bastard’s cum! I’m going to have a lot to think about after Josh leaves here today. I apparently don’t know myself nearly as well as I thought I did!

I lapped my way back up to the tip of his cock, still unable to get past how my brain is reacting to such a shining example of masculinity. His ten inch cock has struck a chord in me on a visceral level. It’s a reaction of which I never would have thought my normally level headed mind capable.

I have denied myself long enough. I finally wet my lips, pursed them and placed them against the tip of Josh’s oversized male organ. I kept them tightly pressed together and began to slide them down over his cock, a little trick I devised on my own and of which Rob has become so very fond. I’m not saying I’m the only girl who does it. I don’t hold the copyright on that move. But I’m proud to say I came up with the idea on my own. I had to. There were no sources of sex education available to me. My parents would have been perfectly happy if I were to live my entire life and die a virgin without ever seeing a member of the opposite sex naked.

Rob likes my little trick because he says it feels like his cock is sinking into a tight, hot, wet pussy and yet at the same time he can watch me take his cock into my mouth, a sight that always excites him.

Josh’s cock came into contact with the back of my throat long before my lips reached my fingers which are still wrapped around no more than the bottom third of his cock. He doesn’t seem disappointed but for some reason I am. There still remains a lot of cock left unattended. I want more.

Gagging isn’t the problem. I learned to suppress my gag reflex shortly after I began sucking Rob’s cock, before we even got married. But I’ve never learned to take a cock into my throat and I doubt if I ever will. I know some women do. I saw a woman do it in one of the pornographic movies we watched. But for the life of me I don’t know how they do it. I tried on more than one occasion with my husband’s more average size cock. I just can’t do it.

I did what I could, though. I worked the top half of Josh’s cock with my mouth and tongue while with my hand I did my best to stimulate the rest of the shaft. Josh seemed satisfied with my efforts.

I discovered almost immediately that even when I can’t stand the man to whom the cock is attached, I still enjoy sucking cock. I didn’t expect that and I have very mixed emotions at the realization. But I put that out of my mind and threw myself into pleasing Josh. God it’s exciting!

I learned something else about Josh, though it took me a while. I learned that he’s blessed with phenomenal stamina. I happily sucked his cock enthusiastically for close to half an hour. I teased it slavishly with my tongue and slid my lips up and down the shaft, more eager to please a man that way than I’ve ever been before. The large knob at the top of his cock plugged the entrance to my throat on every down stroke.

My small hand flew tirelessly over the bottom half of his cock before he finally blessed me with more cock cream than I’ve ever experienced before. Any questions I had about the capacity of his oversized testicles to produce ejaculate were answered. I nearly drowned in the stuff! I must have swallowed half a dozen times before Josh finally began to relax back into his seat and his orgasm tapered off.

I should have been exhausted by then. Well, I’d be lying if tried to say I wasn’t tired from all that hard work. But even as his cock began to slowly soften and recede almost unnoticeably while I held it in my mouth and savored the last few drops of cum slowly oozing out of him I’m disappointed that it’s over. I’m as turned on as I’ve ever been while sucking a nice, hard cock and even though I’m exhausted I don’t want the experience to end.

On the other hand, I still desperately want this man to throw me down and mount me. I want to be taken and used. I’m dying to know what his magnificent cock feels like inside of me.

Every slutty thought that just ran screaming through my head is totally alien to me! More than that, totally offensive, the opposite of everything I’ve always believed about sexual relations between two people. And I don’t fucking care!

Josh finally pushed me away. I sat up straight and stretched my tired back. I’m tired but I’m disappointed that it’s over. But it isn’t over! I can’t describe the thrill I experienced when he stood up and said, “Let’s go to your bedroom. We might as well get comfortable. I’m in the mood to eat some pussy before I fuck you.”

Music to my ears!! Yes, that makes me a willing adulteress. But my husband more than gave me an excuse. He made my behavior here necessary when he told that stupid lie at the poker game.

I stood up and led the way to my bedroom. He hung back, probably in order to fully enjoy the view of my ass as he followed me down the hall. Memories of last Friday popped into my mind. I thought back to how scared I was when he followed me down this same hallway to choose which of my bikinis I would be forced to wear for the amusement of Josh and his crude co-workers. I can still remember the heat from his hand when he grabbed my ass while I was opening my dresser drawer for him.

The fear is gone now. But oh god! The excitement! After he leaves here today I’m going to hate myself for what I’m thinking and what I’m feeling. I’m going to feel incredible guilt and justifiably so. I don’t know how I’m going to be able to look my husband in the eye when he gets home.

But I’ll worry about that later. I want that fat, ten inch cock inside me. I want to look up into this arrogant asshole’s eyes while he’s pounding it into me and know that he cares nothing for me, that he only came here today to use me for the pleasure my body can provide. I want to humiliate myself for him by enjoying one screaming orgasm after another like a total slut. And I have no doubt I’m going to get my wish.

I stood beside the bed, waiting for the order to lie down. Instead, he scooped me up and dropped me on my back in the middle of the bed I share with my husband. He grinned down at me and said, “I didn’t have a chance to drop by my house and pick up my ropes. I’ll tie you up next time. Have you ever been tied up and fucked, bitch?”

I almost climaxed just from hearing the question! I shook my head, too afraid to try to speak. I don’t want him to hear the lust in my voice. But he knows what I’m feeling. The arrogant bastard knows exactly what he’s doing to me!

He moved to the end of the bed, grabbed my ankles and spread my legs apart. He stared down at my exposed pussy and said, “Looks pretty damn juicy, Renee. You aren’t enjoying this are you?”

He knows damn well I am! The prick!

He didn’t wait for a response. He climbed onto the bed between my legs and stretched out with his face hovering over my belly. He drew a loud, deep breath and exclaimed, “God I love the smell of a hot, juicy cunt! There ain’t much in the world as exciting as the scent of a horny broad who’s dying to have her pussy fucked by a ten inch cock.”

How can a man be so offensive and yet turn me on so fucking much?! Where does he get this power over me? And no, I’m not talking about blackmailing me with my husband’s job hanging in the balance if I don’t do what he wants. I’m talking about the fact that if he got up and tried to leave now I’d tackle him and beg him to fuck me and we both know it.

Fortunately for me, leaving is the last thing on his mind. For a few sensual seconds I enjoyed the sensations caused by his warm breath on my sensitive belly while he stared down at my throbbing, needy pussy. But a moment later his moist tongue began to tease and explore. It isn’t even close to being the first time I’ve had my pussy eaten. Rob enjoys doing it. We enjoy oral sex frequently. This was different, though. And I’m not sure why. He seems better at it, of course. He seems to be very good at everything sexual. His masterful touch is unlike anything I’ve ever experienced with Rob.

I suppose it could just be that I think it feels better because it’s him doing it. A man I can’t stand has me spread open before him and his tongue is inside of me working its magic. I can feel another orgasm approaching quickly and in a last lucid moment I knew that to be true. This is exciting because it’s Josh doing it. He’s blackmailing me, making me do these things. He’s using me. And for some reason that turns me the fuck on like I’ve never been turned on before.

It isn’t only that what he’s doing to me, and by that I mean every erotic and exciting thing that’s happened since he swaggered through my door today like he owns the place and took control. It isn’t only that those things appeal to something deep inside of me. They resonate with something dark I never even knew existed in me. I’m aware of it now, though. And it scares me.

But it has to be said that he’s also very good at eating pussy. He touches all the right chords and he quickly had me dancing on the end of his tongue, screaming in ecstasy as my body was racked by one massive, mind bending, soul twisting orgasm after another in an endless chain that I began to suspect is going to be fatal.

I tried to push his head away several times. I thought if he doesn’t stop I’m going to explode. Except to grab my wrists and hold them at my sides he ignored my puny efforts. He isn’t going to stop until stopping is his idea!

That move only added to the confusion in my addled brain. When I suddenly found myself restrained, physically overpowered and helpless, I experienced a whole new level of excitement which is so electrifying it terrifies me.

I was nothing but a sodden, shivering, mindless puddle of girl by the time he finally moved up over me. I could hardly move. Hell! I could hardly breathe! But a rush ran through me when I realized it was time. At last! He’s going to drive that strong, virile totem sticking up from his groin deep inside of me, deeper than I’ve ever been penetrated before. The moment I’ve been anxiously awaiting has arrived.

He needed no help from me, thankfully. I’m not sure I could have provided it. I’m still pretty limp. Without so much as a mild fumble the head of his cock came into contact with my throbbing pussy and slowly but steadily he slid that large cock all the way inside of me as if he parks it there all the time. Even with only an inch or two of his cock inside of me I knew this experience was going to be special. I felt my pussy stretching like never before to accommodate his manhood.

From the very moment he entered me the experience was even more delicious than I anticipated. That realization should have devastated me. But the outrage is gone now. I know I’ll have my conscience to deal with later. But for now ... I’m sorry Rob, but for now I’ve surrendered. There’s too much pleasure here to be denied.

Of course he didn’t stop there. It certainly isn’t his intention to invade my helpless body with just two inches of his gorgeous cock. He continued to slide his cock inside of me with a slow, steady motion that I’ve never experienced before. It just seemed to go on and on. I don’t have the words to describe what it was like. They may not exist. He somehow made those extra three fat inches feel like twice that! There seemed to be no end to his cock!

I read somewhere that only the first four inches of a woman’s vagina is able to detect and respond to the sensations a man’s penis causes her during intercourse. BULLSHIT!! I felt Josh’s cock opening me up, going where no cock has gone before. I felt my body stretching and gripping his fat cock and when it was buried to the hilt and our pubic mounds were pressed together I felt the presence of every millimeter of it deep inside of me.

I hate to admit it. But I think that if he had demanded it of me at that moment I would have left Rob for him! My mind was so blown by the experience that I’d have packed my panties and followed Josh anywhere!

It isn’t that I fell in love with him or that I ever could. I haven’t and I couldn’t. The one thing that hasn’t changed is that I still don’t like him. He’s just a beautiful cock attached to an arrogant bastard I could never love. But Christ! The thought that I might never again experience the bliss I’m feeling at this moment is unthinkable.

Josh paused for a moment to enjoy with me that moment of bliss which occurs when a cock and a pussy first join. I know that when Josh leaves here today my conscience is going to kill me. I feel it lurking in the background even in this moment of extreme ecstasy. I can only remind myself I’m a victim in this. I have no choice but to play along. I can tell myself this situation was of Rob’s making. He created a situation in which he could lose his job if I don’t pretend to be a mindless automaton.

I can tell myself those things. But the fact remains that Josh and I both know I’m not in a trance and, even more damning, I’ve never enjoyed having a cock inside of me the way I’m enjoying it now. And he hasn’t even started fucking me yet!!

Josh began fucking me even as that last thought worked its way through my lust fogged mind. It was every bit as wonderful as I knew it would be. He drew that fat, ten inch cock back until only the tip remained inside of me and then drove it all the way back in. His strokes were slow and gentle at first. The sensations were truly beyond belief. I love my husband and I love having sex with him. But what we do together just can’t compare to this. It’s as if Josh reaches the end of his long stroke and then just keeps on going for another foot or two. Trust me. That’s only a slight exaggeration. There’s just no way to adequately describe the difference between getting fucked with a nice seven inch cock and being overwhelmed by a fat, ten inch cock.

Josh has only just begun to fuck me and in the back of my mind I find that I’m both excited and relieved because he already told me he won’t be satisfied with just this one session. I want this horrible man to return. I want him to take me again. I want him to use me. I want him to make me feel like this again and conscience be damned!

He began to pick up the pace and it wasn’t long before I was filling the room with my lust-filled screams as once again my body was racked by a long series of orgasms. I can’t even estimate how long it went on before he suddenly pulled his cock out of me.

I was at once relieved it was over and I could rest for a moment and hugely disappointed it was over. But it wasn’t over. He manhandled me over onto my stomach as though I were nothing but a Raggedy Ann doll. He grabbed my hips and with no effort at all he brought me up onto my knees. When I realized what he had in mind I screamed like the mindless cunt he’s turned me into, “YES! GOD YES!!”

He pressed down on my back in order to properly position my needy pussy for his cock and this time he slammed it into me violently. God it was good! I cried out and climaxed yet again from that one violent stroke!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.