Joe
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I'm a long haul truck driver and this is my life after my divorce. Could be in many different categories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex  

When I left off I mentioned that Marge and I would try dating again. The problem was I was still in love with her but I held my ground. I never stepped foot back in her house. When we got together we always made love at my place.

She never complained because it was one of the rules we set. I would pick her up at her house and she would come out and get in the car. Needless to say our daughters were ecstatic that we were back together again.

I did tell Marge that I wasn't ever going to discuss my sex life with her. Anyone I was with after we were divorced was my personal business. I told her that I didn't want to hear about her sex life either.

"Bullshit, Joe, the only man I was with was Mark and there isn't much to tell you anyway." I couldn't help but laugh and she punched me in the arm.

I told her I wouldn't lie to her and I would be monogamous. There was just some things or people I wouldn't tell her about. I felt bad keeping her sister Gloria a secret from her. I almost felt like I had cheated on her.

One day when she was talking about Gloria and Bill she told me she knew Bill had cheated on Gloria. When Gloria found out she decided she would get revenge and instead of getting a divorce she would cheat on him.

She told me it had been going on for years until about three years ago. Gloria had always told her about her one-night stands and all of a sudden she stopped talking about it.

"Joe, I want you to know that one day over two years ago Gloria broke down and told me she had sex with you. I was furious but I had no right to be. You didn't cheat on me, I'm the one who ruined our marriage.

"I asked Gloria not to tell you that I knew and after Valentine's Day I told her if she ever made love to you again I'd kill her. I said make love because I know you don't know how to have sex. If you're with a woman it's making love.

"Gloria did say I was right and that you were the best lover she has ever been with. She also told me I was a very foolish girl for ever giving you up. She and Bill had a talk last week and they are going to try and work things out. Bill will never know about you."

"I wanted to tell you about your sister but I promised her I wouldn't. I have to say it's a big weight of my chest that you know. I love you Marge and always have."


Being a truck driver is all I know, but being back dating Marge was working on me. I didn't want to leave her for weeks at a time anymore but she never complained. I decide to still drive my truck, but do mostly local driving where I wouldn't be gone for more than one day at a time.

When I told Marge she started crying and hugged me telling me she was so happy. I reminded her that I wasn't going to marry her again and she told me she didn't care as long as we could be together.

Marge's divorce was to be finalized and she asked me if I would accompany her to the lawyer's office. She mentioned that she heard that Mark was going to bring his pregnant ex and future wife to the divorce signing. I guess it was her way to throw it in Marge's face, saying she got Mark back.

I figured it would be rather interesting being in Marge's corner. When we arrived at the law office Mark was surprised to see me. I gave him a pretty dirty look. The person most surprised was Carol. She was so pregnant she looked like she could have the kid at any time. When she saw me she blurted out, "Allen! What are you doing here?" She looked like she saw a ghost.

Both Marge and Mark looked at me. "It's nice to see you again. You look quite different from the last time I saw you. My name is Joe. I go by Allen when I'm on the road. Marge is my ex-wife but we are dating again."

I looked over at Marge. "I met Carol at a party last year. I had no idea she was Mark's ex-wife. We never dated and she sure wasn't pregnant then."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.