Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair - Cover

Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Chapter 8: All Is Revealed

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 8: All Is Revealed - Fluffy is a tomboy whose burgeoning breasts make a deep impression on the dad of her friend next-door...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School  

"Thank you, Ray!" Fluffy leaned across and kissed Mr Devonshire on the cheek. "It really fits! Do you know what size it is? Do you want to know? You weren't there when he measured me. Thanks for the new shirts, as well! And those rude panties, they're even naughtier than yesterday's. Are you going to try on your new trousers for me when we get home?"

"You may have to go straight home, Fluffy. You shouldn't really be around if Mrs Devonshire is home..."

"She'll have hung up the washing, won't she? All those sheets and towels. And she'll be able to wash your white trousers, too. It's a nice day for drying the washing," Fluffy mused, looking out of the window of the speeding BMW. "You didn't ask about my new bra, Ray. Aren't you interested? Look how huge it makes me look!" She stuck out her unbelievable chest. "I'm so much bigger than yesterday. It must be all the sex we did afterwards. All the fucking. I know I get much bigger when I'm excited, but I've stayed bigger, and they're still all wembley inside."

"Wembley?"

"Warm and trembly. Hey, if I've grown ten inches since yesterday, and we have more sex when I get you home, will I be ten more inches bigger tomorrow morning? Maybe it was all that lovely cum we rubbed into them. It must make them grow, mustn't it! It can't just do nothing. All the girls say it makes them grow, so it must be true."

They roared down the main village street and turned into the Devonshire's select little cul-de-sac. The driveway was mercifully empty and a relieved Mr Devonshire drove straight in and turned off the engine. "Come on, we've got some clearing up to do!"

"Okay, Ray. I'll hang out the washing while you put another load in the machine, dry that big wet patch on the chair, hide the tape measure. Then you can fuck my tits while we watch the test match again. We've missed the first hour and a half. Ouch! They're so full! And my little pussy's still sore..."

"Ssshhh! The neighbours..." The phone rang as Mr Devonshire unlocked the door, but it stopped before he could get to it. "I wonder who that was?"

"I bet it was Mrs Devonshire, trying to tell you she won't be home for another three days. Gosh, I could be forty inches bigger by then! Imagine how big I'll be by Christmas! A hundred feet bigger! Wouldn't it be lovely if your cock grew as much as my breasts do all the time. You'd never fall over, you'd be like a tripod. Gosh! I'd be sore after a night of that!" She tugged an armful of wet washing out of the machine and flounced into the garden. She was quite a good flouncer now.

Five minutes later she was back.

"There, they'll all be dry soon in this lovely wind. Most of the stains have come out of the sheets. Another couple of washes and you won't be able to see the blood at all. Hey, are those your white trousers? Look at that stain! Did all that stuff come out of my cunny?"

"Don't call it that, Fluffy, it's not a nice word!"

"Okay. My cunt, then. It's still sore, Mr Devonshire. I think I'll go and sit down for a while."

"You can't..."

But she sashayed into the sitting room, turned on the television and settled down to watch the cricket. "They've scored another hundred and fifty this morning! This is terrible!"

The phone rang again.

"Telephone, Mr Devonshire," she sang out blithely, but by the time he could dry his hands and get out of the kitchen, it had stopped again. She patted the seat beside her. "Never mind! Come and sit next to your Fluffy, and I'll talk you through Gerard measuring me for my new bra."

He groaned and sat down, not too close.

"You remember when I held them up and breathed in, you said I was nearly fifty-five and a half?"

Mr Devonshire remembered. "Yes."

"Holding them up and breathing in doesn't work, does it? Gerard told me, I can hold them up the way a bra does, but it makes my nipples stick way out and they couldn't do that in a bra, so it exaggerates the measurement, makes it seem bigger than it really is. On the other hand, my little hands aren't big enough to hold them up properly, 'cos they kind of overflow my hands, so the real measurement is actually more than you think. Well, anyway, I'm a 38S cup now. That's fifty-seven inches. It must be all that cum. Make some more and do it between my breasts, Mr Devonshire! While we're watching England getting stuffed out of sight. Come on! It's working, it's getting hard already, and I haven't even touched it yet. You sit there and have a nice slow wank while I just watch, then when you're ready, I'll unbutton my shirt and you can do it straight between them, right? In fact, I'll start with the buttons now so I don't get caught if you come too soon. Go on, then, what are you waiting for?"

Fluffy sat back, placing a finger between her full lips, sliding it in and out. Then she looked at it and replaced it with two fingers, a big grin spreading over her face. Mr Devonshire was hugely erect, and he unzipped himself and brought his organ out of captivity. Fluffy's eyes widened as she wondered how she'd ever got that gigantic thing inside her. It had hurt, sure, but it had still been surprisingly easy. She undid another button. Her bottomless cleavage was unbelievably deep.

"Do it! Do it in here. Make them vast! No, they're vast already, make them even vaster! Vasterer."

Mr Devonshire couldn't help himself. He stood up, Fluffy leaning forward and offering her breasts with something like a whole foot of cleavage ready to accept his cream.

"Uh, uh, uh, unnnnh!"

Fluffy rubbed it in gratefully. "It feels nice. Why does it get cold so quickly? Anyway, it's all warm now. I bet that's made me at least another inch bigger! I wonder what happens when you reach Z... ?

There was the sound of a car horn outside and the rattle of the front gate.

"Oh, my God!" Mr Devonshire sprang to his feet, a long thread of semen trailing from his knob-end. He tried to wipe it off, shaking his fingers.

"You'd better put your cock away if Mrs Devonshire's home," Fluffy advised him.

"It's not her." He was peering round the edge of the curtain. "Her car's not there."

Somebody fumbled with the front door catch, then there was a protracted banging on the knocker.

"That sounds like the way Danielle always knocks on doors," said Fluffy, as her lover zipped his pants and hastened to answer the door, tucking in his shirt and trying to make himself decent. She curled up her legs under her and buttoned her shirt. She had no idea why, but from the muffled voices of father and daughter it seemed as if her bestest friend had come home on her own. Then the all-too-familiar footsteps thundered up the stairs, and the bathroom door slammed.


"What are you doing here?"

"I knew you were coming home this morning. And we haven't got satellite..."

"And what have you been eating?" Danielle interrupted, planting her fists aggressively on her hips and sniffing the air with suspicion.

Fluffy shrugged. "Me? Nothing."

"You and my dad. There's a funny smell in here. A bit like ... I don't know, fish... ?"

"Oh, we had a bacon sandwich earlier. I made your dad a special bacon sandwich using a special Fluffy recipe."

"What for? Don't you get breakfast at home?"

"Of course," Fluffy shifted uncomfortably and hunched her shoulders.

"That's a nice shirt. I haven't seen that before, have I?"

"No, it's new."

"Show me. Is it silk?"

"Kind of. Where's your mum?"

"She's not coming home, ever again. She's staying with my nan until she moves out perm'nently. Where did you get it?"

"A shop."

"They don't sell silk shirts like that in Brocklehurst."

"They might."

"Stand up. I want to see."

"It's just a shirt."

"Stand up, Fluff-eee!"

Fluffy unfolded herself and stood up with an anxious glance down at her bosom to see that none of Mr Devonshire's latest volley had left any tell-tale stains.

Danielle gasped, then looked round at the door to check that her dad wasn't coming back downstairs. He wasn't, so she felt free to use industrial language. "Fucking hell, Fluffy!" she said.

"I grew," Fluffy explained. "I still am growing."

"I can see that! Shit, you were huge a couple of days ago. You can't have grown that much since then! Is that a new bra, too?"

"My old one won't fit any more. I mean my old two won't fit any more."

"You've outgrown two bras in two days? What size is that one?"

"Only a thirty-eight, but it's on the tightest set of hooks..."

"What cup size?" Danielle demanded dangerously.

"Cup sizes don't matter, Gerard says..."

"Who the fuck's Gerard? What happened to your other bra woman? And that's enough of that 'size don't matter' bullshit. How big?"

"Gerard works at another Discoveries shop, not the one in Brocklehurst. We ... I couldn't go to the usual shop, they couldn't fit me in. I was a kind of emergency."

"What size, Fluffy?"

"S cup."

"Fucking hell! S cup? How big's that?"

Fluffy prodded the side of her breast with a finger. "This big. You can see."

"What's your bust size?"

"Fifty-ish. About fifty-four ... five or so. Fifty-seven, maybe. It depends, Gerard says..."

"'Gerard says, Gerard says... ' How can a man make bras?"

"He's a poof."

"I don't care. Did you let him touch your tits?"

"Of course he did. You can't measure breasts without touching them."

"Breasts?"

"That's what they're called, Dan." Watched by her enthralled friend, Fluffy flicked open a couple of buttons and peeled back the edge of the bra to reveal a whopping brown semicircle. "And this bit's called an areola."

Danielle had probably heard the word before, but she could never have seen an example like this one. She sat down. "Your bum's bigger, too."

"I know. Tell me about it!"

Danielle frowned suddenly. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

Fluffy nodded to the television. "I keep telling you, I'm watching the game. We haven't got satellite at home."

"How long have you been here?"

"All morning."

"Why haven't you been answering the phone? I tried ... is five more than three... ? Five times while I was at the station, and there was no answer. I wanted dad to fetch me. That taxi cost me two pounds."

"Maybe the bell isn't working," Fluffy suggested.

As if to mock her, the phone rang immediately. Danielle picked it up. "Hi, mum! Yeah, I just arrived. Yeah, he's okay. I'll look after him, right! Yeah, right!" She rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "Yeah, later. Yeah, shepherd's pie from the freezer, right! Okay! See ya. Byeee!"

"Shepherd's pie?"

"She wants me to cook for dad."

"I'll help you. Come on!"

The girls wandered into the kitchen. "He's done the washing," said Danielle wonderingly. "Only sheets and towels. And another load in the machine. I didn't know he knew how."

"That's trousers and stuff," said Fluffy. "I suppose."

"How do you know so much about it?"

"You can see his trousers going round and round in the machine."

"It isn't going round and round. It's still filling up with water." Danielle stared at Fluffy, who was bending over to stare through the window of the washing machine. "Your arse is fucking enormous!"

Fluffy straightened up with difficulty. "I know."

"And your tits! Show me them properly. I want to see how big they are without your bra."

"What, in here? What if your dad comes downstairs?"

"Oh, he won't mind," said Danielle craftily. "I think he enjoys looking at tits; he looks at mine a lot, like out of the corner of his eye. So, seeing as how you must be twice as big as me, he'd probably shoot his load all over yours!"

How much did Danielle know, Fluffy wondered. "Twice as big?" she said. "These are tons more than twice as big as yours."

"Show me, then. If dad comes downstairs we can tell him you spilled something on your shirt. You have, anyway, look. There's a stain just there." Danielle reached out and felt the sleek material around the side of Fluffy's left breast. "It's wet. Where did it come from?" She leaned closer to investigate more thoroughly.

"I sneezed just before you came downstairs. A blob of snot must have landed on my boob."

Danielle looked disgusted. "Right round there? How can you sneeze round corners?" Her face was on a level with Fluffy's shirt, and she suddenly pulled it aside to thrust her nose right into her cleavage. Five seconds later, she emerged, red-faced. "You've got cum all over your tits! That's a cum stain on your blouse."

"Cum?"

"Don't give me that innocent stuff. You know what cum is, and I've swallowed enough of it to know what it smells like. But that means..."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Unless you've got a boy in here..."

"Of course I haven't!"

"Then that means ... Fluffy, you pervert! My dad!"

"I'm not a pervert!"

"My dad isn't, either. He wouldn't ejaculate over a young girl's tits!" She stared at Fluffy, shaking her head. The game was clearly up, as Fluffy's crimson blushes made abundantly clear. "You let my dad do that?" Danielle's eyes were huge as she considered this awful yet somehow wildly erotic scenario. She squeezed the crotch of her jeans. "What else ... did he ... try to fuck you?"

Fluffy thought about that one for a moment. "No," she said with absolute conviction.

"Well, thank God for that, at least. I couldn't stand it if my own dad had ... with my bestest friend."

The kitchen door opened and Mr Devonshire came in. Had he heard anything? Danielle's voice was piercing enough at the best of times, even when she wasn't trying to make herself heard above the sound of the washing machine. "Hello, Mr Devonshire."

"Hello, Fluffy," he said, for all the world as if he hadn't just spent the night with her - to say nothing of spending a significant sum on her intimate wardrobe in the past twenty-four hours. "I just came down to see if the washing was done."

"It's only been in there ten minutes," Fluffy reminded him. "We'll hang it out to dry, won't we, Dan?"

"Will we?" Danielle was looking at her father with an appalled expression. She was looking at his crotch, mostly, Fluffy observed, but that was reasonable enough under the circumstances. Not for the obvious reason that Mr Devonshire's pale tan trousers were so well-filled. What had Danielle's attention was the stain which had spread down one leg almost to his knee. He must have been tucking himself away more tidily, the way he did quite regularly, and somehow he had failed to notice the leakage.

"Hey, Mr Devonshire," said Fluffy, taking his arm and steering him out into the garden. "You've got a fucking great wet patch of cum down your leg," she hissed. "And Dan's guessed about us! Wow, Danielle," she added loudly for the sake of her friend. "We'd better bring the washing in to make room for the next load. I'll bring this sheet, you get the towels."

Mr Devonshire bleated and escaped indoors, walking with his legs akimbo.

Danielle shook her head in disbelief. "Fluffy!"

"You've got a wet patch round the cunt of your jeans," Fluffy pointed out helpfully.


"No, Fluffy, Danielle will see..."

"No she won't. She's having a poo. She always takes twenty minutes. My breasts hurt, Mr Devonshire, they want you to rub them better."

"Stop it!" he hissed with an anxious glance over the girl's shoulder towards the bathroom door.

Fluffy pulled her shoulders back and wobbled her fantasy chest under his nose. "Suck my big nipples, Ray. Make them enormous again. No, they're enormous already, make them even more enormous. They really really hurt. They feel as if I'm going to need another bra tomorrow. Shall we call Gerard now, or wait until we see how big they are in the morning?"

"You can't still be growing!"

"Why not? There's no law that says a girl only has to grow so much and then she has to stop. And I haven't stopped, 'cos of how they feel. They feel full. I wish it was milk they were full of, so you could have drinkies."

"No, Fluffy. And button your shirt."

"Oooh, have the buttons come undone? Have I got the buttons in the right holes? You've got to get things in the right holes, Mr Devonshire..." She unbuttoned her shirt completely and began elaborately counting the buttons.

"Put them away, please!"

"My hole's sore, too, Mr Devonshire! You're so huge and thick, you've stretched Fluffy's pussy-hole. Why don't you kiss it better?" She forgot her shirt buttons and began fidgeting with the fastening of her pants. A gleam came into her eye. "Is your willie sore too, trying to push it into Fluffy's pussy-hole? I suppose I must have a pretty big pussy-hole, if you could get that thing into it. All the way in. In and out and in and out? Let likkoo Fwuffy kiss it better for you. In the bedroom!" And she propelled him backwards through the bedroom door with such sudden determination that he slammed against the bed with the back of his knees and sprawled on his back. "It's okay, we'll hear Dan when she finishes her poo. There, Ray's little willie's getting big again. Ray's big willie's getting gigantic!" She reached behind her and deftly unhooked her bra, releasing its monstrous load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.