Fluffy Duffy & the Devonshire Affair
Chapter 4: Fluffy Grows Bolder

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fluffy Grows Bolder - Fluffy is a tomboy whose burgeoning breasts make a deep impression on the dad of her friend next-door...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School  

Fluffy walked with a purpose down the road and into the cul-de-sac where the Devonshires lived. Danielle had called late the day before to say she had to go away with her mother for a day and a night.

"Mum and dad have been having another of their rows. A real biggie, this time."

"Why is she taking you with her?"

"Just because. I don't mind, 'cos it's only for a little while and Grandma lives right by the sea, and there's loads of boys. I'd have asked if you could come, only you don't like it on the beach, do you?"

Yeah, that's right, and my boobs are bigger than yours now, Fluffy thought. "When are you coming back?"

"Not tomorrow. The next day, probably."

Fluffy had put the phone down and immediately had a terrible, shameful thought.

Poor Mr Devonshire would be at home all on his own!

She'd thought about him wearing those shorts and her nipples had immediately stiffened. For some reason, she felt the way she sometimes felt when she touched herself in the shower, only this was the first time she had ever felt that way while thinking about a real grown-up person. It was also the first time she'd felt that way without touching herself down there.

She'd soon changed all that, literally grabbing a handful of crotch and panties and squeezing hard. It felt remarkably good. What was the word Danielle always used? Horny?

Just saying the word out loud made her nipples as big as strawberries and hard as rocks, and her insides felt almost sick with... horniness.

Danielle's going away wasn't the worst news in the world, Fluffy realised. Why not pay a surprise visit to Mr Devonshire and keep him company? She had nothing else to do, and she had an excellent excuse. She'd left her raincoat in Danielle's bedroom. He'd invited her to visit any time, hadn't he? Right then, all she had to do was call on Mr Devonshire and start chatting him up. Then after that, who knew what might happen!

Even so, Fluffy's heart was now thumping as she walked up the driveway and rang the bell. She hadn't chatted anyone up before, not even a boy of her own age. This was a man old enough to be her dad.

Danielle's dad was wearing his shorts again. They were quite long ones, really, but everything about them was exactly as Fluffy had remembered. And everything about their absolutely fascinating contents.

"Fluffy! How did you guess I was just thinking about you! Danielle's out, I'm afraid. Her mother's taken her to her grandma's."

"Oh!" Mr Devonshire, thinking about her? Fluffy almost lost her place in the carefully rehearsed script. She snapped her fingers in annoyance. At least, she tried to, but her hands were too moist. It sort of worked at the second attempt. "I think I remember now, she said she was going, only I thought she meant tomorrow."

"No, it's tomorrow they come back!"

"Oh. I'd better come back when she gets home." She started to turn away then stopped when she was fully sideways. "But perhaps you could help me, Mr Devonshire?" she asked with her most dazzling smile. That part of her performance had been especially impressive when she'd rehearsed it in the bedroom last night. It seemed to work now. Mr Devonshire gave a kind of gulp and his eyes got big. He moved hurriedly sideways, as if to hide behind the open door.

"Help? If I can. What can I do?"

"I left my raincoat here yesterday. And you know we came home early..."

"Did you?"

She was back on course, in control of the situation. Of course he knew. He'd been watching from the front room when they'd come home from town.

"Yes! Those boys didn't show up. A little misunderstanding, I suppose."

"Not little! A terrible mistake on their part. They ought to be kicking themselves if they missed seeing you!"

"Ooh, Mr Devonshire!"

"Hey, you're old enough and big enough to call me Ray. Anyway, come in, Fluffy. You know your own way up to Danielle's bedroom. You can get your coat." He stood back and held the door wide, his eyes flicking briefly over her shoulder as if checking the houses on the other side of the road. "I was just sitting out in the back garden. It gets plenty of sun and it's ever so private."

That was what Danielle hated about it, of course. She could sunbathe out there and nobody would ever know.

"Find your coat, then come out the back and keep me company. We can have a drink together!"

"A drink?"

"Sure, I'll take another chair out the back. We've got Coke. Or beer, if you like. Nobody will see." He closed the front door and grinned at her, his gaze lingering on her gently wobbling bust. "By the looks of you, I'm sure you're old enough anyway." He wiped his forehead with the back of his hand. "You're certainly more than big enough! See you in the garden, okay?"

Her insides in a turmoil, she shot upstairs, conscious of Mr Devonshire's eyes following her, burning into her big bum, all too tightly packed into her yellow shorts. And he must have seen her boobs bouncing. There was no way of stopping them!

She slipped into her friend's bedroom, catching sight of herself in the mirror. "Oh, my God! Will you look at the things!"

No doubt, her prayer was totally unnecessary.

It had been a mistake, this whole idea. She'd get her raincoat, go downstairs, poke her head out the back door and make suitable excuses. Then she'd leave before she did something silly.

She crossed to the window. Down in the garden, Mr Devonshire was fumbling around with a brightly-coloured sun-lounger. His own chair was already down there, and a table with an umbrella to keep the sun off his can of beer. He seemed to be having difficulty erecting the second chair. "Having difficulty with his erection," Fluffy muttered to herself, and blushed as her eyes were drawn yet again to Mr Devonshire's nether regions. He stood up, wiped his brow, took a swig from his beer can and attacked the chair again. This time, it worked and he placed it on the other side of the table from his own. Then he had second thoughts and moved the table out of the way, dragging the two chairs closer together. Then he placed the ice box under the table. And moved the chairs closer still. At last, apparently satisfied with the feng shui, he glugged on his beer again, scratching his hairy belly with his free hand. Fluffy grinned to herself, then her face froze. He'd stopped scratching, put down the beer can and taken a handful of the contents of his shorts! Not just a handful; both hands! He seemed to be having a major problem down there, taking at least twenty seconds to rearrange his genitalia. It didn't look any more comfortable when he'd finished, either, and needed quite a bit more attention before he lowered himself carefully into one of the chairs and leaned back with his beer.

"Oh, shit!" Fluffy felt inappropriately dressed for this. Her pale blue T-shirt was hopelessly overburdened and her stretchy bra had never been designed to hide the protrusion of her nipples and their surrounding bumps. If anything, it seemed to be accentuating these already far too prominent features. And her shorts! They weren't new, by any stretch of the imagination. She'd tried to pretend to Danielle that her growth had been confined to her bust, but it was clear that her tummy, hips and buttocks had expanded considerably; more than enough to make things uncomfortable. Mr Devonshire wasn't the only one having difficulties! She tried to tweak the material out from between her butt cheeks and, her face burning with embarrassment, from her crotch. That had done it! She knew she shouldn't have thought about her crotch. And she certainly shouldn't have touched herself down there. It was only a tiny wet spot, but it could just as well have been a whole gallon! She certainly couldn't go down to the garden looking like this.

Danielle wouldn't have anything she could decently borrow. Danielle's shorts would simply explode if she tried to get them on. Maybe she could take a towel downstairs with her. Yes, that would do. A big towel from the bathroom.


"Find it?"

"What?"

"Your coat."

"Oh." She'd completely forgotten about that. "I couldn't find it."

"Have a drink, anyway. It will be up there somewhere." He fished a can of beer out of the ice box and handed it to her. "Sit down, girl. I'm not going to eat you!"

"Thanks, Mr ... Ray." Shielding herself strategically with the towel, she disposed her limbs in the chair. By crossing her legs she could hide her moist crotch and at the same time put up a bit of a barrier between herself and her best friend's daddy. Cautiously she bundled the towel and placed it on the grass. By hunching her shoulders she could partially disguise the swell of her bust and almost hide the protrusion of her nipples. They weren't quite as pointy as they had been, thank God! Now all she had to do was drink this can of beer without choking or pulling a face. She knew it tasted vile. Why did people drink it?

She gripped the ice-cold can and jerked at the tab.

"Oops!" She sat upright. Too late.

"Sorry! I should have warned you, it's a bit lively!"

"Eeeek!" She brought her upper arms together to try and stop her boobs jiggling. All it did was to make them stick out twice as far. The beer was still foaming up over her hands and dribbling on to her chest, frothing as it soaked into her T-shirt. A fine seductress she made; she couldn't even open a can of XXXX.

"Wow, you'd better take that shirt off before it stains," Mr Devonshire remarked, not stirring from his chair.

"I can't take it off!"

"Course you can. Hide under the towel if you're shy. Tell you what, go up and get one of Danielle's swimsuits on. I'll rinse the beer out of your T-shirt for you. And your bra's probably soaked, as well."

This wasn't quite the way she'd planned it. Her planning hadn't dared to go into such detail as getting naked in front of Mr Devonshire, she'd just vaguely fantasised about it's happening somehow. Yet here she was, doing her best to get out of her clothes as quickly as possible. At least, she wasn't performing a striptease right in front of him. Instead, she was wriggling around beneath the towel, trying to keep all her important bits out of sight, while Mr Devonshire watched her with amusement.

"There," she announced, clutching the towel firmly around her shoulders and checking to see that she was all decently tucked away inside. She dropped her bra on the table and hurriedly hid it beneath the soggy T-shirt. "I'll go and find something dry to wear."

"You'd better finish your drink first, before it goes flat."

Without thinking, she picked up the can and tipped it into her mouth. It was sharp and bitter and fizzy, but it was icy-cold and somehow crisply refreshing. "Ugh! It's horrible!"

"You can have another when you come down. You threw most of that can away." Mr Devonshire lay back and closed his eyes. A second or so later, he hurriedly crossed his legs, triggering an almost seismic disturbance in his shorts.

After the first ten yards, Fluffy elected not to run. These last few weeks her boobs had become far too big and bouncy for such things. She gathered her towel around her and hurried with as much dignity as she could muster, in at the back door and up the stairs. At least, he hadn't followed her up to Danielle's room. But just to make sure, she went straight to the window. Reassuringly, Mr Devonshire was still down in the garden, but he had now unfolded himself from his chair and was picking up her clothes from the table. What was he doing? He seemed to spend half his time adjusting his shorts. Hardly surprising, really, considering what was in there, but he was forever taking great handfuls of himself and pulling it about.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.