Closer Than Ever

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was never all that close with my brother. He was five years younger and I just seemed to be in a different world from him. But now, I'm sixty-one, he's fifty-six, we're much, much closer, even intimate you might say.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

I was five years older than my brother, Neal, so, being a girl and somewhat even more advanced beside being older, he never figured in any sexual adventures and experimentation that I dabbled in when I was a teen. Maybe if we'd been closer in age, something might have happened but it didn't.

At the ages we were, he was just too small, too young to be of much interest. Any way he was somewhat a pest and a bit of a nerd at the time.

Today, I'm sixty-one and he's still the same five years younger at fifty-six.

I had lived in Europe for much of my adult life, mostly France and Germany, and when my husband died, I really felt the pull of home and decided to move back to the States.

So, as my goods were being shipped back over, I went to visit Neal who had also lost his spouse three years before.

He picked me up at the airport, he's in a medium-sized city, I had first come through Atlanta as the port of entry to go through Customs, and it was really thrilling to see him after almost twelve years apart from our last time together.

When I exited the arrival area, there he was waiting. I wheeled my carry-on to him where we embraced and kissed after so long a separation. There was, of course, the usual stuff about how was my flight and all that and we got my checked bag and we were soon pulling into his garage with the door closing behind us.

It was late-afternoon and, after I got settled and had a quick shower to rinse off the inevitable travel-grime, we came back together in his den and began reminiscing about our youth.

Neal and I were never really very close like some siblings. I think if we'd been a little closer in age we might have been closer but five years difference meant that we were often in different schools even. So, we had vastly different friends and interests.

We did a lot of catching-up as I helped him prepare supper, a simple bachelor's spread of grilled steak, baked potatoes and a mixed salad which I assembled.

It was summer and I had on a simple sundress, rather low-cut as I've always been a bit of a show-off as far as my breasts are concerned. They had developed rather nicely during my teens, quite an asset for a young woman, and I've used them to advantage ever since.

Any way, we had finished the second bottle of wine, both feeling pleasant, I'm sure, I certainly was, when, we decided to call it a night. He walked me down the hall to my room and we hugged.

Well, it was impossible to miss ... my brother had an erection which was making itself rather well known as it pressed against me.

I tittered, "Oh, Neal, my little brother's got a stiffie."

"Well, I guess it's been a while, kinda like when I was a kid, I guess."

"Oh, I remember when Mom used to bathe us together and that time your little dinkie got stiff and grew, it was sticking up out of the water, that was the end of our taking baths together. I thought it was so cute. Bet it's changed since then, huh?"

"Yeah, and it's gained a little more experience since then, though not a lot lately."

I said, "Yeah, me, too, how about you hold me for a bit," and I stretched out on the bed as he lay down on his side as our arms went around one another.

It was so calm and peaceful, he was soon on his back, softly snoring. I reached my hand over and let it rest on the somewhat diminished bulge in the front of his pants. It was there, that was certain and I couldn't resist rubbing my palm softly back and forth as I felt him enlarge.

"Mmm, that's nice, Sarah," he whispered. "Just seems like the natural thing to do."

"It does, so you don't mind?" I asked.

"No, feels nice, really nice," he murmured as I began rubbing harder as he became firmer under my hand.

He turned toward me and we embraced more like long-separated lovers than brother and sister. For me, there was hardly a thought that he was also my brother, at that moment, he was a man, an attractive, virile man and I was a woman, a woman who wanted an attractive and virile man in her bed.

We were kissing as our hands roamed over each other and, in a few minutes, he somewhat breathlessly asked me, "Um, Sarah, is this going where you want it to go?"

"It is if you're willing," I said softly and we both began undressing.

I felt like a young girl again, all sexy and hot, ready for some action with a new boy. Of course, we were both well middle-aged and even brother and sister but those years of feeling like a brother and sister were gone, right now Neal seemed more a new lover than anything else. And, yes, I was excited.

We clasped each other pressing our naked skin together as I snaked my hand down between us to take his stiffened cock in hand.

"Mmm, you're nice and hard, Neal, I think this is going to be nice, real nice. Are you ready?"

"Well, I'd like to kind of prepare the way, if you'd like," he said as he leaned over and kissed my stomach and abdomen, then began licking his way down the fur nested between my legs.

I will never turn down oral sex, I simply adore having my pussy licked. I had a boyfriend in college that was just a demon for licking me and would do it for hours. He loved making me cum with his tongue and one Saturday, starting in bed as we woke up, he gave me seven orgasms that day. I still think of Brian often, wondering what lucky woman has him between her legs today. Lucky her.

I opened wide for my brother, knowing that shaving my pubes was now high on my priority list, well, who knew, right? I'd never thought that I'd so soon be welcoming a man to feast on me, especially my own brother. But, well, his first few licks sent shivers running through me, it had been a long time. Oh, yes, this was good.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.