Biggest and Best
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Wade suspects Claire of infidelity and gathers evidence. Before he can complete his investigation and confront her, their seven-year-old daughter accidently 'outs' her mom in a public forum. What should Wade do now?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Why, if you have been faithful and true to me, did you lie about the phony Majestic parties all this week?" I still did not want to reveal to her the extent of my knowledge about her subterfuge, as it would give away my relationship with Sonny and some of the techniques I had used to spy on her.

"I saw Jill this past Wednesday morning, the day after the party that was supposed to be at her place, and she looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked about how the party went," I said. I actually had seen Jill the next day, but I had said nothing about the party. I wanted to see Claire's reaction now and hear her story to see if she would actually tell me the truth.

Claire's tears got more pronounced, but she sniffed and wiped her eyes as she looked away and said, "Wade, I am so sorry that I told you those things that were patently false, but I was desperate to keep you from knowing about my former swing life in general and about the gangbang at the quarry in particular. After fifteen years of being past all that, and having left those things out of my revelations to you before we married, I was so ashamed and so afraid that, if you found out now, you might get angry and even possibly leave me.

"Dwight and Carol had fallen in love and were married in college and he had gotten her into the swing scene while there. Harvey had done the same with Joy after they had married after college. Tim and Gay, it seems, never quit. They had urged me to get back into that scene at various times over the years. When I put them off, saying that I was sure that you not would go for it..."

At this point, I interjected, "And you were correct in that. I do not want to share my wife with any man ... or woman for that matter." She nodded and continued.

"Anyway, after a while, Dwight actually asked me to get back into the swing scene without you. I told him to go to hell. Not only did what he was proposing violate all the rules of swinging, I was not going to put my marriage in danger by cheating on my husband; period.

"Well, things were quiet until a few weeks ago. Evidently, Tim found his old video memory card with the gangbang footage on it and had it formatted for his computer. At one of the swing events that he and Gay hosted, he showed it to Dwight, Carol, Harvey, and Joy. I learned later that Joy was surprised to know that I had been part of all that back in 'the day.' Dwight and Harvey were overjoyed to see that the video had survived.

"A few days later, Dwight called me and asked me for a meeting in his office at the school. There, he told me that he wanted me to get back into the scene--with or without you--and, if I refused, he was going to have Tim let you see the gangbang video and tell you about my former swing life. He even said that he would get Tim to post the video on the internet and pass out the URL to all of our friends and as many of your clients as he could get emails for.

"To seal the deal, he wanted me to have one-on-one sex with Harvey, Tim, and him; and then join them tonight out here to reenact the big event from that night. I was frightened that he would carry out his threat to tell you, but I did not commit. He was so sure of himself and feeling a bit arrogant when he made the comment about me probably still being the biggest slut and the best fuck in town as I was leaving his office doorway to get Mindy, who was waiting right outside.

"I ... I guess her ears were better than I suspected." At this point, she began to cry again, but it was not the cry of anguish as before. This was simply a cry of sadness. I held her and stroked her hair as I waited for her to get herself together enough to continue.

When I saw that she had calmed down a bit, I framed my next question so as not to accuse Claire of trying to have sex with those three guys this week. Instead, I asked, "So, what were you doing for the last three nights, if you weren't at Majestic parties and, as you claimed earlier, you still were remaining 'absolutely faithful and true' to me?"

Claire's eyes got more serious. I thought she might want to ask me if I knew anything about the mishaps that had occurred at the Bland and Harmon homes, but she did not. Instead, she said, "Wade, I'm so sorry I lied to you, but I had to try to shut this whole thing down without your finding out.

"I attempted to go first to Harvey's and then Tim and Gay's houses; but it was only to try to convince them to stop all of this and to destroy that video. I was supposed to be with Harvey on Tuesday; but, when I got there, no one answered the door. I only found out the next day that he had been assaulted and robbed.

"But, Wade, I swear, I was not going to have sex with Harvey, or any of them, for that matter. I only went to Harvey's so that I could plead with him in person to get Dwight and Tim to stop with the threats. This was not like them, and I wanted them to get back on the right track and leave me and my family alone.

"Well, when I failed to see Harvey, I just drove to the Wal-Mart and parked in their lot. I strolled around inside for several hours, looking at merchandise and trying to cheer myself up by watching some of the strange people that shop there."

I nodded and looked away as I thought about what she had said. I guess it was all plausible. For now, I would give her the benefit of the doubt. But I still planned on going back over the GPS log files in my emails to track her past movements. Trust, but verify.

"What about Wednesday night; where were you supposed to go that night, and what did you do?" I asked with all the innocence of supposed ignorance that I could muster.

Claire sighed and said, "Wednesday I was supposed to go to the Harmons and participate in a threesome with Tim and Gay." She looked up at me and hesitated. Then she said, "I actually went."

She saw me scowl, and added, "But it was only to try to talk them out of all this nonsense and to get them to back off on their threats to harm our relationship and to get them to destroy that damned video that Tim had kept.

"Like the night before, I went to the house where I had been scheduled to participate in sex. But, once again, fate intervened. I tried for about five minutes to get Gay or Tim to answer the doorbell; and I was even about to try their back door, when you called. I'm sorry once again for lying to you on the phone about being at the Claiborne's, but I was just so desperate to try to contain all of this craziness that had entered my life. Please, can you ever forgive me?"

I looked at her and stroked her cheek with a finger of my left hand. "Sweetie, I can forgive you and I do; but I can tell you that it is going to take quite a while for me to get over the disappointment I'm experiencing because you did not trust me with the truth. That is the kind of thing that eats away at my own trust of you as well. And trust is one of the foundations of marriage."

I felt a twinge of conscience as I said all of this, since I had not told Claire all about my business dealings with Sonny and the boys. But, this was not an appropriate time or venue to come clean about that. I would definitely plan to tell her later. But, until that time, I had a role to play.

"In all of this, it looks like you did not trust me enough to tell me; and, by your lying and sneaking around trying to solve this on your own, it has caused me to wonder if I can trust you. We are supposed to be a team, you and me. Trying to do all this alone, with you cutting me out, has left me feeling hurt as well as disappointed.

"But I'm not giving up on us. I am committed to working on this with you for as long as it takes for us to get past this. Are you?"

"Oh, Wade, you know I am," Claire gushed as she threw herself into my arms and cried for a couple of minutes into my chest. After she calmed down and went through a couple of more tissues, she looked up at me.

Taking a deep breath, Claire broached the subject that I was dreading. "Wade, I ... I can't help but feel like the attacks on the Harmons and the Blands were just too coincidental. Either Providence was working on my behalf or else someone else knew about what they were doing to me, and ... whoever ... was trying to make a violent statement to them to back off.

"And when I got to the school yesterday for your presentation, I swung by the school office before going to Mindy's classroom, hoping to be able to try put Dwight off about last night's scheduled visit to his and Carol's house. I heard one of the ladies there say that Dwight had been called out of town suddenly for a family emergency of some sort."

Claire chuckled a bit uneasily as she looked intently at me and asked, "Wade, you didn't have anything to do with those ... things that went on at the Bland and Harmon houses, or with Dwight's sudden need to travel, did you?"

I pulled away and put on a phony look of angry offense. "Claire, you know me. I deal in finances and numbers. I am not a very physical specimen and I have never been a man of violence. Do you honestly believe that I could subdue an adult male and nail his foot to the floor?" I made it sound so ridiculous as to be laughable.

"No," Claire said with a sigh after a moment's pause, "It ... it just seemed so ... well, like I said, coincidental. That's all."

I went on the attack so that she would get off this line of thinking. "What about last night; and why did you come out here tonight?"

Claire smiled that thin smile again and said, "There's an old saying about women; 'when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.' I went to the mall in Tucker, just east of here, and browsed through Penney's and Target for a couple of hours. Then I checked into the Holiday Inn Express back here in town and had a pizza delivered.

"After being 'outed' by my own daughter in front of all those people at the school, and, even worse, my own husband, I needed to get away for a bit. I tossed and turned and slept very little until this morning, when housekeeping ran me out of my hotel room.

"I checked out and just came out here to look at the old place and collect my thoughts about how I was finally going to tell you the truth. I figured that Dwight would not come out here by himself, since his other 'partners in slime' were incapacitated, so I felt reasonably safe in coming out here and inviting you to join me so that I could show you where my lowest act of sexual depravity took place."

She looked at me expectantly. I needed to make a choice. I could crush her, assure her, or tease her. I chose assurance.

What? You think I am going to push away the love of my life over all of this? She had been true to me sexually after all. We were going to have to have some more talks about trust and absolute transparency in our marriage, on both our parts, but I figured we had about another forty or fifty years together to work all that out and I planned on staying with her 'till death do us part.'

"Claire, My Love," I said, holding her face gently between my hands, and seriously lying to her as I reassured her, "I haven't seen that video of Tim's; but, believe it or not, I really would like to. I have this mental image of you caught up in the ecstasy of extreme sex and I can't help but react like a nasty man." She looked at me strangely.

I took her hand and put it against my groin so that she could feel my erection. "Understand me; I do not want to share you with another man now that we are married; or another woman, for that matter. But it would sure be hot to see how you looked back in your early years involved in hot sex in the great outdoors. I guess what the feminists all say is true; men really are pigs; oink."

Claire sprang up and leaped into my arms hugging me tightly. Then she pulled her head around and began to kiss me frantically all over my face, finally ending up at my lips. She had been crying and her nose was still not clear enough to make the kisses last long; after all, she had to breathe.

"Oh, Wade, oh, my lover man!" Claire said over and over. "I was so worried that you would not want me anymore. I really was such a slut back then, and I have been trying to overcome that and be a good wife to you, and a good role model to my daughter and son, ever since we were married and started our family. I did not want you to know about all of that old stuff. I guess I should have had more faith in my man. You are just so wonderful!" With that, she hugged me so tight that I was having a hard time breathing.

When she loosened her arms, Claire looked at me and a sly look came to her face. She wiggled her ass on my lap and said, "I can see that having gone these past four days without sex has left you as randy as I am." She ground her ass again and I groaned as she pressed against my erection. It felt as if it were probably hard enough to cut diamonds.

I looked at my wife, my partner in life, and my lover, and wagged my eyebrows. I asked, "What do you say to our creating a good memory out here at the quarry, one that we can look back on with joy and the ability to say that we made a new start here together?"

Claire looked at me with a touch of seriousness mixed with her already horny mood and said simply, "Wade Sloan, I am not going to get ticks while we fuck. Let's get in the back seat of my car. I'm so horny right now and I want you inside me right away, my lover man. I'm not interested in a big build-up or prolonged foreplay. I want you to fuck me senseless. Anything less is simply unacceptable."

We must have broken a speed record in getting naked and in position with Claire's gorgeous nude body lying on her back on the back seat of the Camry with one foot behind the head restraint for the back seat and the other between the two separate front seats propped on the console. I dived in and licked her pussy only three times before she screamed out and panted, "Damn it, Wade, just fuck me ... NOW!"

I complied.

Fifteen minutes and three good orgasms later, two for her and one for me, we rested in each other's sweat-covered arms. After a short period of testing up and recovering, I maneuvered us around with Claire on all fours on the seat with her ass stuck out of the door. I stood outside of the car, bent my knees slightly, and entered her from behind. Claire sighed and moaned and rocked to match my rhythm as I pumped my dick into her still very tight but very wet pussy.

After a few minutes of this, I shot into her with a moan, and right along with a very loud cry from Claire, and we just stayed still for a minute. We were just enjoying the feeling of being joined and basking in the afterglow of really good sex between two people who really love each other.

Since I was the one outside the car and was actually looking over the top of the roof of the Camry, I was the first to hear the approach of another vehicle and then to spot a maroon Suburban as it passed our location. Claire's Camry was far enough off the track leading into the quarry that we were evidently not noticed by any of the folks in the car as they passed.

I hurriedly pulled my cock out of my wife's dripping pussy and pulled her out of the car to keep the cum from staining the car seat. We quietly shared the box of tissues as we cleaned up and reached for our clothes.

From where we were with relation to the new arrivals, we heard the doors of their big SUV slam and then we heard the laughter and voices of several people. We could not be sure at that point, but they sounded pretty young, and pretty excited.

Wow, I thought; this place must still be the spot for a lot of petting and sex over the years. I whispered to Claire that we should get into the Camry quietly and, once it was started, drive on out quickly so that we could get away from this bunch of young folks before they could see us and start any trouble.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.