Biggest and Best
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wade suspects Claire of infidelity and gathers evidence. Before he can complete his investigation and confront her, their seven-year-old daughter accidently 'outs' her mom in a public forum. What should Wade do now?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Slow  

A package arrived by UPS in mid-morning on Wednesday. When I opened it, I found what looked like a typical GPS device like the one I kept in my Toyota 4Runner. The note in the package, from Sonny, indicated that this particular GPS was not used to show my location or direction of travel. It was to show me the location of Claire's car--the tracker had been planted under the body of her car and I could see where she was--if she was in her car--any time I turned on the device.

My receiver could be powered by the car power adapter when I was on the road or by the USB connector to my computers at work or home so that I could monitor her location while at my desk or in my den. This was way cool; I felt kinda like Daniel Craig in one of the new James Bond movies--or, as the British entertainment media called him, 'James Blonde.'

Sonny's note also included a recommendation that I should check my email a couple of times a day for electronic records of her travels. Twice daily, the logs from the GPS device would be downloaded to a server somewhere out there in the world and the listings would be sent to me as an attachment to an email at work disguised as a legitimate marketing message supposedly offering me special discounts to fly with Delta Airlines. I just needed to make sure that my email client was set so that it did not screen these out as spam.

Now, I simply had to watch and wait. God, I hate that! I am just not the patient type. I need action rather than idle waiting.

With that, I called in my Administrative Assistant, Grace, and we went over the list of clients who were most in need of being scheduled for a meeting with me for an annual financial review.

That evening, the routine was just that--routine. We had supper and helped the kids with homework and enjoyed some family time. When the kids went down, I told Claire that I needed to check email and that I wanted to read a bit from an eBook that I downloaded from one of my favorite online eBook sites--David Baldacci had a new suspense thriller out that looked promising.

Retiring to the den, I woke the computer and went quickly through the home emails. Only a couple of them were of interest. They were from mutual friends of Claire and me, and they informed us of plans for upcoming end-of-school-year parties and kids' activities being planned. We were now in the middle of May and school was scheduled to end on the fifth of June--shortly after Memorial Day. There were also early notices for Claire's upcoming Fifteen-Year reunion of her graduating class, scheduled for the last week in June.

I had closed the den door--Claire was watching television in the family room--but the computer desk was situated so that I could face the door. I activated a file transfer software application on the computer and plugged the USB cables from the two remote phone recorders in my desk drawer to the USB hub sitting beside the computer. I wanted to transfer copies of all the recordings from her cell phone and the land line phone here at the house to the computer so that I could burn copies of anything significant to DVD-R or CD-R if needed.

Once the transfer was complete, I checked to see that the memory cards for the two digital recorders still had sufficient available space for recording a couple of more days of telephone traffic. Then, I disconnected them and put them back into stand-by mode and began to listen to the collection of audio gleaned from the land line phones at the house and from Claire's cell phone. I used my ear buds, so that the sound would be limited to my ears only as I listened and watched the door.

It dawned on me that I might need to get with Sonny later about some way to capture any message traffic that might occur when Claire used the texting feature on her phone. I sent myself an email to my work address to remind me to call in the morning, and then I cleared out the 'Sent' copy to keep Claire from seeing it if she checked the email.

The home phone traffic was limited only to a couple of solicitor calls that went directly to voice mail. Sometimes I wondered why we even kept land line phones anymore, since most of our communication in today's world was done on mobile devices. The traffic on Claire's cell phone today did not pick up until she turned the phone on as she was leaving work, and the only call recorded was her calling her stylist for a hair appointment for the upcoming Saturday morning.

Ah, well. So far, so good, I guess. It was only the first day, after all. I would just need to persevere for a while and see where this was all going to lead--if anywhere.

The week continued with nothing uneventful on the personal or electronic front. We both went to work and sent the kids off to, and picked them up from, the schools they attended. Nothing even remotely questionable came up from the recordings or the travel logs for the tracker on Claire's car for the next few days. Claire had her hair appointment on Saturday for a cut and wash and I did some work around the house and we made love passionately and vigorously on Saturday night for about two hours.

Finally, Sunday afternoon, there was one call of interest to the house land line. I listened to it with interest on Sunday night just before bed. I was using my ear buds, as usual, to keep the listening to myself without fear of anyone else hearing.

[Claire] "Hello?"

[Female voice] "Hey, Claire Bear, how are you?"

[Clair, with an audible sigh] "Hello, Gay. What's on your little mind?" Claire did not sound enthusiastic at all. In fact, she sounded a bit irritable. I remembered that Gay was one of the old A-crowd that Claire had been keeping at a social distance.

[Gay, evidently] "Now, Claire, you know that we are all excited about your upcoming return engagement. The last one was so exciting and the sex was just so hot!" She actually giggled when she finished saying this.

[Claire] "Look, Gay, I can't talk about that now ... here on the home phone. Wade might hear. He can never find out about that other time. I just don't think he could stand to keep me around if he found out."

[Gay] "Well, he doesn't have to find out if you stay calm. Look, Dwight, Harvey, and Tim each want to have a solo hook-up with you before the big Memorial Day bash--you know, to knock off the edge, so to speak. They all still think that sex with you is the best thing since Graham Crackers. I know that Tim has been drooling over the video that he keeps on our computer. He has watched it almost every night this week. Then, after he watches it, he gives me a hell of a ride after seeing you in action; it gets him all worked up."

[Gay continues] "They worked out a schedule for this coming week with Harvey on Tuesday, Tim and me on Wednesday, and Dwight on Thursday; Harvey and Dwight will arrange for their families to be out of the house on the nights of your expected visits. Then they will all three be there, of course, for the main event at the quarry on Friday."

[Claire, following a moment of silence] "I wish there were some other way. It would kill Wade if he were to find out about this ... or about the other time. I can't lose him, Gay; I just can't."

I could hear emotion in her voice and detected that she was probably on the verge of crying as she said it. Maybe she was experiencing some remorse for having already cheated on me and for the plans--which they were discussing--to continue doing so.

[Gay] "Now, Honey, if you are careful, he won't find out. After all, it will all be over after Friday, and we can simply keep those sexy memories for the rest of our lives and then be able to start up a program of making a lot of new memories, if you are game." Gay giggled again.

[Claire, after a moment's hesitation] "We'll see if it actually works out like you think it will. I just need to be as discreet as possible for now. Nothing about this must surface, or else my marriage and my life as I know it will be very much in danger."

[Gay, with irritation now in her voice] "You worry too much. Just make plans for your visits to see the guys individually and be sure that you are careful. We don't want poor Wade to get all upset at this point, now do we? Anyway, I gotta go. I'll call you later in the week to see how things went; and, of course, I'll be there Friday for the big event; just like last time. Bye."

Something in Gay's voice when she spoke about me held an edge of disdain. This bitch evidently did not think too much of me. I had no idea why, unless it involved my being a move-in rather than having grown up here with all of them. I had only met Gay a couple of times in passing at various events. Claire had not said too much to me about her, other than giving me the fact that they had grown up here in town and gone to school together and they had both been cheerleaders in high school.

[Claire] "Yeah ... bye." But by then, the other woman had already broken the connection.

I went to the family room and walked directly over to the book shelves that held Claire's high school yearbook from her senior year. Taking it back to the den, I sat down and thumbed through, looking for references to the names I had heard discussed.

I found Gay first, on the sixth page of individual shots, recognizing her from the few times I had encountered her. The legend identified her as Gay Marshall back then. Turning to the back, I looked up her name in the picture index and found several references. These turned out to be pictures of her with the varsity cheerleader squad. My breath caught when I saw just how gorgeous Claire looked in her cheerleader uniform standing next to Gay in the group shot. I also recognized Mindy's teacher, Carol Newman (Carol Hinson back then) as one of the other varsity cheerleaders.

Like Claire, Gay had been a real babe back then, but the expression on Gay's face in almost every picture showed that she was really full of herself, reflecting vanity and a sort of smugness. One shot showed her receiving a bouquet and a crown at the homecoming football game. The player presenting the bouquet was identified as Tim Harmon.

Now I had the Tim more than likely identified as Gay's husband, who I had seen around town as well. I did not know him personally, but I knew who he was, since his face, though a little older and fuller, looked down from a billboard out on Highway 6, advertising his auto dealership in town. I got the White Pages and looked up his name in the Residential section; I found it listed as 'Harmon, Tim and Gay', followed by the address on the west side of town and the telephone number. Well, that answered my question about how to locate Tim and Gay.

Back in the yearbook, I looked for other pictures of Tim and found football team pictures. In a shot of the offensive backfield players together, I found pictures labeled with the names Harvey Bland and Dwight Newman. I had remembered hearing about Harvey at my wedding reception--I deal in details, remember. I had also met him and seen him at Chamber of Commerce meetings a couple of times, but had never had the chance to talk to him much. The White Pages got me his address--also on the west side of town.

Dwight was someone I knew pretty well, along with his wife, Carol. I saw him and Carol regularly as a client couple and I remembered him from our wedding reception. Our families did not socialize, but we ran into each other quite often, since Mindy was a student in Carol's second grade class and Dwight was now the principal of John Bankhead Magruder Elementary School, where Carol taught.

I had always thought that Carol was nice, and she seemed to want to work hard at educating her students. Her parent-teacher conferences with Claire and me were always thorough and with the best interests of Mindy in mind. I would say that it was a good thing that she taught elementary school. As hot as Carol was, it would have been difficult for the boys in junior high or high school to pay attention to the subject matter with her in front of the class.

Dwight seemed to want little to do with me except to have me manage his investments and insurance. I did that as professionally as possible, even though he fought me on most of my recommendations.

When Claire and I attended school functions, there were not many instances where we got to interact with Dwight much, given the large size of the school. But, during the few times when we did, I always got the uneasy feeling that Dwight was looking at Claire with a little more than just the professional interest of an educator. Sometimes, I saw Carol eyeing me with more than just passing interest as well.

When I went up to bed, Claire was already asleep. That was good, as I did not want to have to carry on any kind of conversation with her right then. I was pissed after hearing the phone recordings that revealed what sounded like confirmation to me of her deception. I knew that she would pick up on my anger in a heartbeat if she were awake.

It took me about an hour to get to sleep. Before I drifted off, I vowed that I would get Sonny to help me thwart the plans of my wife, who, by early indications, really was turning out to be a cheating whore.

I skipped my morning run Monday so that I could get out of the house early and avoid talking to Claire; I was still pissed and I did not want her to pick up on it. I left her a note saying that this was a busy week and that I was spending some unusually long hours working on client accounts for the next few days.

I monitored the movements of Claire's car with the device that Sonny had given me. It showed her going to work and her car remaining at the mall where she worked all day. Of course, she could have gone off in the middle of the day for a rendezvous with one of her men friends and I would not have been able to tell without actually staking her out and following her. I figured that, with the assets I already had in place--thanks to Sonny--and the information they were helping me to gather, I would soon probably have enough evidence assembled to establish a good case for divorce--if I chose to go that route.

Why would I not go that route? If she was cheating on me, giving away to some other asshole the pussy which rightly belongs exclusively to me, then I had every right to divorce her whoring ass! And the majority of guys in my situation would do just that! With as much malice and vengeance as they could conjure up and execute!

But, damn! I loved her. Cheater or not, I loved her.

She was the mother of my wonderful children. For the good of the children, if not our own financial well-being, divorce was just not the way I preferred to go. Yeah, yeah, call me a wimp if you must, but I have to be practical as well as emotional here.

Children from broken homes developed too many emotional problems that affected their lives later on.

And one of the single most devastating financial events in a family's life is divorce.

If I could get her to stop all of this nonsense, I was probably going to keep her around; for the sake of the children; for the sake of our finances (those in the public accounts); and for the sake of the years of love and emotional investment we already had in each other. I wasn't going to let her know all of this, though. Maybe I'd let her sweat it a bit once she finally realized that I knew.

If this panned out as it was starting to look like, I would use the evidence to hang over her head like the Sword of Damocles to keep her in line for the rest of our years together. She would be on as short a leash as I could manage for the rest of her miserable life and she would feel the tug on it every day as it tightened figuratively on her lovely neck. I would make her feel my retribution for any hurt and disappointment that she might cause me for many years to come.

I know that might cause her to seek divorce from me on her own if I were to be too harsh. I would have to temper my attitude and actions to offer her just enough hope to try to tough it out.

I putzed around the office so that I could get home later that night in order to validate the story I had given her in the note that morning. I had noticed today that she had not made any attempts to call me just to say, "Hi." This was unusual. We routinely tried to communicate with each other daily. That had not happened today.

Getting in around nine, I gave Claire a perfunctory kiss and begged off supper, having already grabbed a bite in town. She was quieter than usual and did not argue when I said that I had some things to do on the den computer.

Listening to the recordings of the phone conversations, I heard nothing but routine stuff on the recording from the land line at the house. The one from her cell phone was a different story. When she had turned it on after work, and just before heading home, she had gotten a call from Harvey Bland.

[Harvey] "Hey, Good Looking."

[Claire, with what sounded like a bored or irritated tone] "What is it, Harv?"

[Harvey] "I just wanted to say that everything is set for us tomorrow at my house. Joy is taking the kids to her mother's for the afternoon and evening, and she won't be back until late. So, plan to come on over at seven and just walk in the front door. It will be open."

[Claire] "Harv, can't I get you to reconsider all of this? I mean ... what if Wade finds out? And, with the longer periods of daylight now, it will still be light at seven." I notice that Claire did not mention Harv's wife, Joy, or any concern about her finding out.

[Harvey] "Oh, Claire Bear, I would not miss this opportunity to enjoy your sweet pussy again. You are just too good to pass up. Now, no more arguing; it's going to happen again. I just wish that I had a copy of all the video and pictures, like old Tim."

[Claire, after a pause] "All right; I'll be there. But I can't stay long; just long enough for ... well ... And I need your promise of no more pictures or video! I can't have any more of those floating around."

[Harvey, laughing] "Believe me, Claire Bear; you are going to be here long enough for the both of us to enjoy a good romp in the bedroom. Just look at it as good practice for your upcoming nights with Tim and Dwight. And don't forget the fun we are all planning for Friday. Man, oh, man, that's going to be wild! And, if everything works out afterward, I won't need any new video or pictures; our continued adventures will more than make up for that!"

[Claire] "Look, I can't talk anymore. I have to get home. Goodbye, Harv."

So, she had been fucking Harvey. Here was what amounted to an audio confession of her adultery! I was so pissed I could not see straight for a few seconds! Even though it was after nine-thirty, I decided to call Sonny.

"Sonny," I started in as soon as he answered, "It's Wade. Man, I need your help big time!"

"Hey, you got it, My Man. What's the deal? You getting what you need with your spousal unit's attempts to disrespect you and cheat around?"

"Yeah; thanks for the assets. I've already got her dead to rights in all of this business captured on audio. But I want to put an end to her meets with the assholes that she's cheating on me with." I told him about the planned get-togethers she had on tap for the next night with Harvey, then Wednesday with Tim and Gay, and then again Thursday with Dwight. "I need some help in shutting down those meetings; preferably before they can happen."

I was greeted by a moment of silence on the other end. Then, "You still love her; don't you?"

His quick assessment only surprised me a little bit. I sighed and said, "Yeah. God damn it, Sonny; she's the mother of my children and the only woman I ever imagined spending my life with. Once this episode is dealt with, she and I are going to have a major sit-down and she's going to find out just how close she came to my throwing her under the bus."

"I can arrange for that to happen; literally, I mean," said Sonny.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Hey, I'm just pulling your chain," said Sonny with a short laugh. "We'll get this all sorted out without messing up one hair on her pretty little head. I can't say the same for these guys she's been dealing with. Look, you tell me what you need, and I'll pull out all the stops to get it done."

We talked about the planned upcoming activities and I asked Sonny to try to keep Claire's involvement out of the public eye with whatever he had planned for the Three Amigos ... the Three Assholes ... and Gay, too, I guess.

"Hey, I got an idea on just how to do that. But I need you to stay out of this, Wade. If you try to put your hand in, you could get burned. And you are too valuable to me as a friend and as an asset to our business for anything to happen to you. You hear?" Sonny was very serious in his tone and the emphasis he was putting into his words.

"Okay, Sonny. I won't get in the way. I promise." I was telling him the truth; just not all of it. I was planning to follow Claire so that I could be close by in case anything were to go wrong tomorrow.

I hung up with Sonny and put the computer to sleep. I couldn't help but be tense with all of this going on. I knew that I would have to come up with a cover story for Claire when I got upstairs to bed. When it came to wanting to have sex with her tonight, I did want to ... but, then again, I didn't. If she was giving it away to those other assholes, and maybe playing a game of Lickety-Split with Gay, I really did not want to touch her skanky ass right now. I figured that I had better pull out the old 'too tired from everything today' excuse.

She seemed only slightly disappointed at my lack of interest in sex, but she was quiet after my putting her off. I figured that her conscience was probably bothering her. Either that, or it wasn't bothering her at all and she was trying to get her own story straight as to how she was planning to lie to me so that she could get out of the house for the next three nights; and then again on Friday. Yep, that's just what she did.

"Wade; I have Majestic Parties that will probably go late every night all this week starting tomorrow night. I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier. But, now that I know that you are tied up with work in the evenings as well, I don't feel so bad about not being here for you.

"Mom has agreed to keep Mindy and Paul at her house overnight for Tuesday through Friday and get them to school on Wednesday through Friday mornings. Then she said she would let them stay with her for the weekend."

Claire then looked at me with a sly smile. "That way we can make up for not being able to enjoy each other's ... uh ... company all week. We can stay in bed together all weekend long, if you want to." She had one of her sexiest smiles on.

So, there it was; her cover story; pretend Majestic Jewelry get-togethers going late every night. And, with my supposed late work schedule and with her mom, Nan, watching the kids, she was going to be free to act. It might be a hoot for me to demand to see her Majestic Jewelry sales invoices later to back up all these sales parties. I'll just bet she'd shit gold bricks if I did that.

I said, as reasonably as I could, "Okay, Sweetie. Just remember that I'll hold you to your promise of all weekend in bed." With that, I kissed her and rolled over, facing away from her. She sighed and rolled to face away as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.