Street Justice: a Detective Lisa Benson Story - Cover

Street Justice: a Detective Lisa Benson Story

Copyright© 2012 by BillyRay

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful Detroit detective discovers a secret world of evil mind controlling bastards. A world that she is uniquely equipped to deal with.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual  

"On your knees, slaves!" Barked Freddie.

The three naked, drop-dead gorgeous women couldn't comply fast enough and in the blink of an eye they were kneeling submissively at his feet.

Tommy stood behind him, his face scrunched in concentration as he help Freddie reinforce the commands.

"This is a reminder of what you are. And that is ... you are nothing! You are not real people. You exist for one reason and for one reason only, as cum-sluts for your Masters. Do you understand this?"

"Yes Master," said the three glassy-eyed beauties in unison, "we exist for one purpose, we are cum sluts for our Masters."

"As mere cum-sluts, you have no name except that which is given you by your Masters." He stood in front of the lean, busty raven-haired doll and continued, "Who are you?

"My name is, Slave Danni, Master." replied the girl.

"Do you have any other names?"

"No, Master, I have only the name you have given me and allowed me to use through your loving graces, without it I would be less than a slave, I would nameless and worthless."

He moved down the line to the tiny Asian beauty.

"Who are you?"

"My name is, Slave Jasmine, Master." replied the girl.

"Do you have any other names?"

"No, Master, I have only the name you have given me and allowed me to use through your loving graces, without it I would be less than a slave, I would nameless and worthless."

He moved down the line to the newly acquired red-haired goddess.

"Who are you?"

"I have no name, Master," she sobbed, bitterly, "I am nameless and worthless. I'm trying to please my masters the best I can, but obviously I am not pretty enough or proficient enough ... of what use am I if I cannot fulfill my only purpose in life?"

"Perhaps if you tried harder we could see fit to name you, is that something you would like?"

She looked up at him, tears of gratitude streaming down her face.

"Oh, thank you, Master. This miserable, useless slut will do anything to earn a name."

He stepped back to address the group again.

"Your Masters have called you into existence only for our pleasure. Your exist only at our pleasure. You will cease to exist when we tire of you. You exist only so long as you entertain and pleasure us. Obeying our commands is pleasurable for you. When you please us, it is pleasurable for you. As you serve us, you will feel as though you could orgasm at any moment – but you will not orgasm until one of your Masters tells you to. Whenever one of your Masters tells you to orgasm, you will do so."

He paused, smiling at the three slaves and his chest puffed out with pride.

"If you displease us, however, you will experience a horrendous anguish at knowing you have failed at your only purpose in life. Your horror will be heightened by the knowledge that if you displease us too often we may find we have no further use for you – then you cease to exist."

"Now," he said, sternly, "what brings you joy?"

"Serving our Masters in whatever way they command." Proclaimed three angelic voices in perfect unison.

"What brings you fear and despair?"

"Displeasing our Masters in any way."

As they spoke, their bodies trembled with pleasure as they approached, but couldn't attain, orgasm.

"You may cum now."

All three women fell to the floor, their bodies jerking and twitching as they were rocked by wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. After several minutes, they regained their composure and were again kneeling at Freddie's feet.

"Next item, I'm afraid I have been displeased."

The three beauties gasped in horror.

"Dinner tonight wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be and I am unhappy with all three of you."

The women, unable to move from their kneeling positions, cried out in anguish, pleading with Freddie for an opportunity to right the unspeakable wrong they had committed. Their faces contorted in grief, they sobbed out how worthless they were and desperately wished there were some way their Masters could love them again.

"Enough!" shouted Freddie, "It's six o'clock now, if you wish to regain our good graces, then each of you must make both your Masters cum inside your tight little cunts before Midnight."

The room was filled with sounds of weeping gratitude, the women being certain they had been given an opportunity to avoid the unthinkable.

"You may rise and serve us."

The stunning women leapt to their feet and swarmed the two men, peeling off clothes and rubbing their naked bodies against them. Hands and mouths found erect members and attacked them with vigor. Slick, tight pussies engulfed rock hard cocks as the sexy women tried to uphold their end of the bargain. Whichever girl wasn't being impaled would do what she could to increase the already significant pleasure her Masters were receiving from the devoted sex-slave fucking him.

By ten o'clock they had achieved their goal but continued suckling the cocks and caressing the bodies of their Masters as the men slumbered, napping in readiness of their next round.


Lisa made it to the mysterious man's neighborhood just before seven o'clock and took time to drive past the house and through the neighborhood several times, looking for anything suspicious but seeing nothing that appeared out of the ordinary. He appeared to be home, if the house was indeed his home, and, from what she could tell through several unobstructed windows, he was alone. At eight she pulled into his drive, killed the engine, grabbed the satchel containing the files and walked to the door, knocking lightly.

It opened immediately.

"Come in, detective. I'm glad you decided to come."

She entered the smallish home, taking in the simple furnishings; a small dinette set just off a medium sized kitchen and a basic living room set. A hallway led to what she assumed would be a bath and a few bedrooms – larger, but not unlike her apartment.

"I could hardly say no, could I? But the first order of business has to be just who in the hell you are."

"Of course." he said handing her his driver's license, "my name is Walter Henderson."

"This is it?" She asked, waving the license. "I assumed you were a police officer or some other state or federal agent – the least I expected was a private detective. Are you telling me I shared confidential police files with a civilian?"

"Actually I do have a private investigator's license around here somewhere. Not that I ever use it. But to answer your question, I have no capacity in any official sense, but I am an agent of a sort. More like an investigative enforcer for a specific population."

"Organized crime?" She asked, suddenly rethinking the offer of back-up.

He chuckled, "Organized? Only in the loosest sense of the term. As for crime ... I suppose that depends on how you look at certain things ... but no, I do not work for a criminal organization.

"Shit!" She exclaimed, "I came here for answers and I'm more confused now than when I walked through the door. Just tell me what the hell is going on."

"Fair enough, but first, I want to make something clear to both of us."

"What?" She snapped, clearly irritated at yet another stall.

"Is sex between you and I something we would ever have to concern ourselves with?"

"What? ... Of course not." She immediately kicked herself for her brusque answer, realizing that she didn't want to alienate this potential source of information. "Look, it's not that you're not attractive, you are, for an older man, but I have never treated sex casually. Maybe if you were younger and we were dating ... but I'm afraid that's not on the table."

"Fine, like I said, I just wanted to make it clear. Would you like something to drink. I don't have much, but I could offer you a beer, coke or ginger ale."

"I'll take a ginger ale, thank you, and the information you promised."

She took a seat at the table and waited impatiently as he poured her ginger ale and got himself a beer.

"As I told you at the station," he began, setting a glass in front of her and taking the seat opposite, "I can tell you how these crimes are being orchestrated, but I don't think you will believe me, not right away at least. That is why, in addition to the revelation, I've arranged a little demonstration."

"Please stop beating around the bush and just tell me."

"The men robbing these banks are being mentally controlled by a third party."

"Controlled? ... Are you saying they were hypnotized?"

As they spoke, she was looking at him, noticing that he was indeed attractive. In fact, had he been a few years younger she would have had no problems dating, and likely, bedding him.

"Well, similar, but through a process that is far more powerful than mere hypnotism."

"Some sort of brainwashing then? Wouldn't that take considerable time?"

She further noticed that, for his age, he looked to have more than enough vigor. He probably made love like a man twenty years his junior. She wondered what he would look like naked, certain she wouldn't be disappointed. She found the idea exciting. Something about her sudden attraction was ringing alarm bells, far back in her mind.

"When done conventionally, yes, it does take time. But that is not what is happening here. The men were subjected to direct control from the mind of one who has the ability to do such things."

Her excitement had blossomed into full-fledged exhilaration at the idea of sex with Walter. Her nipples swelled, pushing against her bra and she could feel dampness in her panties. The alarm bells were still there, but she hardly noticed them as she was trying to understand what Walter was saying at the same time she was fighting the powerful sexual urges.

"That's impossible..." she paused to collect her thoughts, the almost undeniable desire she felt towards Walter was distracting her. For a moment she considered fucking him just to get it out of the way. She pushed the thought away. "That sort of ... ESP ... simply doesn't exist"

"Doesn't it?" Asked Walter, reaching across the small table to place his fingertips on her forearm.

The touch was exceedingly sensual. A jolt, almost electric, shot up her arm, peaking her desire and turning the seep of fluid from her heated sex into a flood. It was all she could do to not leap across the table and rip off his clothes.

The alarm bells were suddenly in the front of her mind.

She jerked her arm away from his touch. A look of shock and disbelief on her face.

"My God! It does exist! And you're doing it to me right now ... trying to get me to have sex you." The feelings of disbelief turned to a sense of betrayal. "Is that why I'm here? You offer to help with the case just so you can get me alone and rape me using your ... ability? Oh, shit! The robberies ... is that you?" She was suddenly terrified. If he was behind the robberies, what chance did she have now? Her hand went to the gun at her back, but she didn't draw it, waiting to see what he would do next.

"No, I am not the person causing these robberies. It's my job to track down this person and stop him ... or her. That was the demonstration I promised. When you arrived here tonight, the idea of sleeping with me was totally alien – something you would never do. Now, however, you are moments away from screwing me right here on this table."

Lisa's cheeks turned a bright crimson as he spoke the truth. Despite her sexual desires, she began to feel angry, though she released her weapon.

"You didn't have to use sex as a demonstration."

"Oh, but I did. Anything else you could have attributed to coincidence or persuasiveness, now you have gone from complete dismissal of what I was telling you, to full on acceptance."

"I still don't think you should have used sex. To think of what could have happened ... wait a minute. If this power you have is strong enough to cause otherwise law abiding citizens to steal, murder and commit suicide, why aren't we fucking right now?"

"Because you, apparently, are one in a million."

"Not meant the usual way, I'm sure. What the hell are you..."

"Let me explain. According to our records, a very small portion of the population possesses the ability to resist our control. I suspected you were among them when you broke my trust suggestion earlier today at the station. This confirmed it."

"You suspected? ... then you weren't sure I would be able to resist what you were doing to me? What if you had been wrong?"

"In my defense, I was fairly certain you could resist. If I had been wrong ... well, I won't insult your intelligence by claiming I wouldn't have enjoyed it – you are a lovely woman after all. And if you didn't have the ability to resist, you wouldn't have remembered meeting me, I couldn't have you working with me, not with who we may come up against. I wanted to find out if your resistance was real. To help you figure out how it works so you can protect yourself and use it to help me take down this son-of-a-bitch. That is, if you want some training."

Lisa felt flattered at his compliment, and she still felt the residual sexual need his attempt at control had induced. But now that she knew what had happened she felt she could control her desires and return to the task at hand. If she still felt the need later, she could deal with it when she got home.

"Okay, fine. You made your point. Now I know how these robberies are being done. Still pretty unbelievable. That leaves the question of who is doing it. Do you have any ideas?"

"Unfortunately, no. That, as I said at the station, is what we will have to work on together."

"That's right, you did mention that, but at the time I was very confused. Was that you as well?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it was. When you broke my control I was caught off guard. I needed to get out of there and was concerned that you wouldn't allow me to leave. Throwing someone into confusion is fairly simple and even though I was worried you could resist, I didn't need it to work for very long. I realize it was unsettling and I apologize."

"I suppose I understand. We couldn't have had this conversation ... and demonstration ... at the station." She thought back for a moment. "There was something else you said, something about tracking their movements in the days prior to the events."

"Yes, obviously the men had no normal connections. But they did have one thing in common, they all ran afoul of the same person at some point."

She pulled the files from the satchel and spread them on the table.

"There may be something here, but I don't think we delved too deeply into that aspect."

He came around to sit next to her.

"Let's see what you have so far."

The residual desire was still affecting her. His closeness was distracting and she suddenly realized she was savoring his scent like a fine wine.

Perhaps the age difference wasn't such a big deal. She knew women who dated older men almost exclusively. They claimed that the years of experience made them much better lovers. She wondered if Walter could give her the pleasure her friends had frequently referenced.

The alarms bells had become a little voice of caution, trying to tell her that something was wrong, but she attributed it to his earlier attempt to manipulate her.

"Nothing detailed," he said, looking over the interview notes, "just that friends and family members reported nothing out of the ordinary."

"Yes," she said, trying to pull her thoughts away from the carnal and back to the case, "we weren't looking for everyday routines, since the crimes were so out of character."

He reached for another file and his arm brushed hers. It was warm, comforting, solid. She imagined being wrapped in those arms, imagined the feeling of security she would feel with his strength enveloping her.

"So you were focusing on trying to find other behaviors that were out of character."

"Right ... I was thinking along the lines of gambling debt, loan sharks, something like that..." she glanced at his face, noting the intensity with which he studied the notes, an intensity not unlike hers when focused on a case. "Something that would explain why they needed large sums of money, why the money couldn't be found and why they had done something so out of character that they killed themselves over it."

"Of course. Would it be difficult to interview these people again?"

"No, but I'd need a reason. What, exactly would I be looking for?"

He stood up and began a slow pacing of the room. She recognized that trait. Her father thought better on his feet too. She noted how graceful his movements were, his balance and fluidity indicated a man who could take care of himself. Perhaps, she thought, fleetingly, he could take care of her as well.

"The person we are looking for is a predator. Like all predators he would have a hunting ground. Someplace he feels safe, where he can choose his victims at his leisure."

"So I am looking for some some place all three of our perps..."

"Victims."

"What?"

"The men who committed these crimes weren't perpetrators, they were victims. Victims of an evil bastard that ripped them out of the lives they had built for themselves and shredded, not only their lives, but the lives of their families and the families of the bank employees killed. There's only one perpetrator here. The one we're looking for."

As he spoke, she could see the anger flaring in his eyes. She always considered herself an advocate for the victims of the crimes she investigated, but thinking of the three bank robbers as victims had escaped her. His compassion for them humbled her and had her thinking that perhaps they were kindred spirits, of a sort.

"You're right. They were victims as well. So I will be looking for someplace our three victims had in common. A coffee shop or something."

"It wouldn't have to be a single place. More likely it would a group of shops, a park or something like that. Hunting grounds are more of a territory than one watering hole. It would be a neighborhood that he was familiar with, comfortable with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.