Written on the Wall
Chapter 8: Big Break

Copyright© 2012 by Chaos

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Big Break - For the past four years, Lina Anderson and Brad Foster have spent their High School careers getting under each other's skin with pointless bickering. At the end of their senior year, their meddlesome English teacher pairs them together in a 'class unity' project, where they have no choice but to break down their walls and try to play nice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

They day had definitely turned out to be a fantastic one, as far as Brad was concerned. Not only was he anxious and excited about the photo shoot, but Miss Rosie, Lina's dance instructor, had insisted on paying him a generous amount of cash for the pictures that he took that first time he accompanied Lina to a lesson. It was always an amazing feeling when someone insisted they pay for something that he wasn't even hired to do in the first place. For a second he thought about splurging on a new lens for his camera, but decided groceries were probably a better idea, since his apartment was without a doubt, completely foodless.

Lina sat in his passenger seat, fiddling with his radio –they had come to an agreement that when Lina was in his car, she could listen to just about anything she wanted ... within reason. He kind of felt that he owed it to her, since his driving slightly terrified her. Brad had been trying to drive better with her in the car, but it was hard to go the speed limit, when his mind was buzzing with a million different things for the photo shoot.

Earlier, she had offered to drive, but being a passenger in Lina's car was torture for Brad. She wasn't one of those people that drove lower than the speed limit or listened to chick music at an annoying volume. It was just the whole sent of Lina that drifted in her own car. It filled his senses and drove him crazy, inciting him to do something like run his fingers through her hair or kiss her neck. And he couldn't afford to have his mind on her like that now –besides, all his supplies were tucked safely in his own car.

The shoot was for some big time designer –Brad forgot the name of the guy, but he knew it started with an 'M'. Evidently, Brad's friend and model, Misty had auditioned for a runway show for the designer's line, and while he was paging through her portfolio, he had become absolutely taken with Brad's work. Honestly, Brad couldn't believe that he had this kind of luck –an actual big time designer was willing to take a chance on a rookie photographer and pay a big fat check, too. This kind of thing was unheard of.

The drive to the location couldn't have been worse ... but it always captured Brad's interest. A sleepy, old-timey town with an abandoned cotton gin factory and a few farms. He glanced over at Lina as they drove through the town, and smirked. She practically had her nose pressed against the window, looking at the older brick buildings and houses with wood siding. She even looked back at him and grinned, her eyes lighting up that brilliant green color that made his stomach drop.

He knew the pictures were going to turn out great. When he did a shoot at the cotton gin a year before, he loved the way modern clothing contrasted with the old, rusted machinery and dirt floor. There was something about it that screamed high editorial fashion –he just hoped that everything would run smoothly.

"As much as I love old abandoned buildings," Lina said softly, seeing the old factory as they pulled up, "This looks like something out of a freaking horror movie."

Brad chuckled, "Grab that case in the back and chill out."

Lina narrowed her eyes at Brad, and got out of the car right after him, "Ass." She muttered.

A man with inky slicked back hair, and sculpted brows stood in front of the gin; he was talking on his phone. He wore a very expensive looking suit and equally lavish shiny shoes. Lina looked over to the man curiously as she helped Brad carry over several cases and bags, cursing herself for not tying her hair up in a knot –it was rather warm out and this place gave her the creeps. If some mass murderer popped out of nowhere, she wanted to at least be comforted by the thought of her hair not getting in her face. A bit farfetched, but hey ... a girl couldn't be too careful.

"Brad." The man sighed, shaking his head, and pinching the bridge of his nose, "You're not going to believe this. I'm about to have a meltdown in this podunk town. I need a Xanax."

"What's going on?" Brad asked, visibly tensing up.

Lina looked around the abandoned factory. It was so broken down, she honestly didn't know how it was still standing. But it's very interesting, she thought to herself. She noticed a couple other people sitting in a corner of the warehouse, looking irritated and bored.

The man didn't answer Brad right away. He rubbed his temples and groaned, pacing around a bit before Brad grunted low in frustration, "Carlo, what the hell is going on?"

"The agency just called me." Carlo sighed, "Gwin broke her ankle last night, if you can believe it. I literally just found out about it."

Brad instantly went slack-jaw. "What the hell are we supposed to do now? I already have to be up all night editing these pictures, but now there's no model ... they want these by tomorrow night, Carlo." Brad groaned, gently putting down the cases he was holding. He sat on the ground, his elbows on his knees, as he shook his head, "You have to be fucking kidding me."

Lina's heart dropped as she watched Brad sink to the ground. This shoot was obviously a huge, huge deal to him and it seemed as though it was just ripped right out of his hands. He looked devastated, though obviously trying to stay strong and keep his face stony. She wished there was something she could do –maybe call one of the girls from her dance class –most of them had that skinny model type body.

"I'm trying to make this work, Brad." Carlo tried to make Brad feel better, "The agency told me that everyone is booked for a runway show today, but I told them to triple check. At this point, we're in limbo ... I'm so sorry Brad." Carlo sighed, and then paused, looking directly at Lina. "Who is this?"

Brad looked up and sighed, "Lina –she's here to help me."

Lina's brows shot up, wishing the ground would swallow her up at any moment. "Hi..." she tried not to sound nervous, but it just came out sounding almost like a question.

Carlo grinned wickedly at Lina and took the bags she was carrying, setting them on the ground gently, "How tall are you, Lina?" he asked.

"Five foot, six inches ... I think." Lina replied, folding her arms in front of her, "Why?"

Carlo circled Lina with a speculative eye, humming softly to himself. Meanwhile, Brad stood up and cocked his head to the side, observing Carlo. "Shoe size?" Carlo asked Lina.

Lina blanched, "Uh ... eight."

Carlo seemed pleased by this answer, and took Lina's hand in his own and led her inside the factory, beckoning over the two other people to follow –which they did. "I need quick, gorgeous makeup on this girl –I'm thinking smoky eye and natural lip. Lots of lashes, okay Tara?" He called off, "And let's get a little messy with her hair, Nathan."

"Woah, woah, woah..." Lina was starting to panic as Carlo sat her in a directors-style chair, "I'm not ... I can't model!"

"You're gorgeous honey, you can do anything." Nathan smiled, his light eyes brimming with excitement.

"Wait!" Lina breathed, covering her face with her hands, "I-I just don't think I'm right for this! I've never..." Lina took a couple deep breaths and shook her head, "I'm not model material –I'm not right for this."

Brad came up to her side, looking at her with sympathetic, soulful eyes. "You don't have to do this, if you don't want to." He shrugged, "I get it, it's okay."

Lina's heart dropped again, seeing him trying to stay strong, when all he wanted to do was crumble. This was not the time to think about herself or her insecurities. "Is this important?" she asked Brad.

"If Brad pulls this off, it will be his big break. This could potentially be life changing for him." Tara supplied, off-handedly while she rummaged around in her makeup case.

"No ... it's not." Brad lied, "There will be other photo shoots. If you're uncomfortable, don't do it."

Lina sighed heavily once more and sat back in the chair, letting Nathan brush out her hair. She smirked to Brad and rolled her eyes playfully. "I've always wanted to know what it's like anyways." she admitted. "Plus ... who am I to stand in your way from making your big break?"

Brad smiled broadly, "You're really going to do it then?" he chuckled.

"You better go set your camera up before I change my mind." Lina sing-songed, feeling a blush creep over her cheeks.

Brad laughed and nodded "I owe you, big time" he said quietly. "Thank you so much..."

"Oh I know you owe me." Lina laughed.

Having someone else brush and style your hair was a nice change –in fact being totally pampered was a nice change. While Nathan fixed Lina's hair, Tara pointed her nails a deep red color and moved in on her makeup. They were both very nice and extremely funny, easing Lina's nerves a bit with funny stories about models on the catwalk and other disasters in the business.

Then when Tara held up a mirror to Lina's face, she could hardly believe it was her reflection. Sure, it looked like her –just better ... sexier. Tara did a smoky eye and lined Lina's eyes in dark kohl, making her eyes seem even greener then they already were. Her skin was flawless looking, though keeping what little freckles she did have still visible. Nathan basically gave her sex hair –without it looking matted and trashy.

"Holy Shit." Lina blurted. Nathan and Tara laughed, clapping.

"Told you, you're gorgeous." Nathan smirked.

"It's the makeup and hair –you guys are like mad scientists!" Lina grinned, still staring at her reflection, completely amazed. Both Nathan and Tara sighed and rolled their eyes at that but smiled at Lina.

Carlo swooped in without warning and whisked Lina away, to what Lina only assumed used to be an office of some sort. There was a rack of clothes and a low shoe rack. Lina's jaw almost hit the floor –everything was so beautiful. Forgetting herself a little, Lina gasped and touched the material of a dress that hung gracefully on the rack. She had never been so up close and personal to designer clothing –Ebony would be pissing herself if she were there.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.