Written on the Wall - Cover

Written on the Wall

Copyright© 2012 by Chaos

Chapter 5: Crossing the Line

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Crossing the Line - For the past four years, Lina Anderson and Brad Foster have spent their High School careers getting under each other's skin with pointless bickering. At the end of their senior year, their meddlesome English teacher pairs them together in a 'class unity' project, where they have no choice but to break down their walls and try to play nice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Ebony Walsh was Lina's best friend, for most of her life. Unfortunately, last year (the middle of their junior year of high school) Ebony's family moved to the next town over, forcing her to change schools. Lina had always been upset about it, but every Friday night, Ebony came over to spend the night, and they had dinner and watched movies.

When most people found out that they were best friends, they almost didn't believe it. Ebony was eccentric and daring, coloring her hair unnatural colors, and sporting beautiful tattoos on her body. And if that wasn't enough, she was absolutely stunning –with full lips and soft but distinct features; she looked completely outlandish, in the most positive of ways. She was just cool, and lit up a room when she came in, dressing in real punk-rock based clothing, not that Hot Topic crap. She was like a sister, to Lina and honestly, Lina couldn't imagine her life without her.

"So when's your boy-toy getting here?" Ebony grinned, her honey eyes sparkling with mischief. "I'm surprised you didn't dress up a little for him, Lina ... girly boxers and a Ramones shirt? Really?" Ebony tsk'd jokingly.

"Brad is not my boy-toy." Lina rolled her eyes, putting the garlic bread in the oven. "He's obnoxious."

Ebony's eyes lit up, as she hopped up on the counter and smoothed her gray cut-off pants. "So, he's single then?"

"Uh, Eb what about Greg?" Lina laughed, putting her hands on her hips.

"Friends with benefits right now." Ebony corrected, "So yes or no on the single part?"

"I'm guessing he is, but who knows." Lina sighed heavily, "But seriously, don't even think about it."

Ebony laughed, "Is he gross or something?"

"Unfortunately quite the opposite."

Ebony's eyes lit up again "You're into him."

"No!" Lina laughed.

Ebony drew her arched brows together and pulled her long blue hair to the side, exposing a blooming rose tattoo behind her ear, "Is he gay?" she gasped, putting a hand to her mouth, "Oh that must be awful for you ... a hot gay man –forbidden fruit!"

"You're awful!" tears formed in her Lina's eyes from laughing so hard. After she sobered up, she shook her head, "No, definitely not gay. He's just a jackass –we constantly fight." Lina shrugged, taking the toast out of the oven.

Ebony hopped off the counter top and started setting the table, "Lina, we've been over this ... guys are jerks, end of story."

Lina shrugged, placing a large serving bowl of spaghetti on the table, "Yeah, I know ... he just gets under my skin."

"What's his name again?"

"Brad Foster." Lina replied. "You had to have at least one class with him."

Ebony nodded, "I know, but you know how I am with names. Hopefully I'll remember his face."

"You will." Lina chuckled, "He has a face that's hard to forget. He's awfully attractive, just a complete jackass."

Ebony beamed at her friend, "You're killing me." She joked.

That's when the doorbell rang, making Ebony belt out a loud evil 'Muahahaha' laugh, as Lina flicked her off. When Lina opened the door, Brad stood in the doorway, holding a bag of salad. As mad as she was at him, Lina couldn't help but bite the inside of her cheek. He just looked so handsome in his dark button down that hung open, over a dark gray shirt and dark jeans.

"The Ramones, really?" Brad chuckled, instantly irritating her.

Lina narrowed her eyes at him and scanned her eyes up and down at what he was wearing, "Combat boots? Really? You wear those like every day." she countered.

"You cannot hate on my Doc Martins. It's not allowed." Brad shrugged.

Lina snatched the bag of salad out of Brads hand and arched a brow at him, "Then you're not allowed to hate on Sean. It's not allowed."

When they got to the kitchen, Ebony was putting glasses on the table. She eyed Brad for about a second before cracking a grin, "You went out with Ashley Greene." She chuckled, folding her arms in front of her.

Brad's eyebrows shot up as Lina almost choked on her glass of soda. "Uh, yeah ... and you made poor Simon Galley cry in ninth grade." He shot back, smirking.

"Ohmygod when did you go out with Ashley Greene?" Lina laughed loudly.

Brad drew his brows together, "For like a month in the beginning of junior year." He shrugged, "What's the big deal?" he sat in a chair at the table and scooped some spaghetti out onto his plate, taking a big bite.

Lina's eyes went wide, "The girl was so into Drama that she refused to be called anything but Juliet all of sophomore year." She supplied, "Yeah, she's freaking gorgeous, but weird as hell."

Brad grinned, "I like weird." He winked, suggestively.

Ebony and Lina laughed softly, saying "Oh, eww."

The three of them continued with their dinner, talking candidly about school and Brad's photography. Ebony was thoroughly impressed with Brad's being able to live on what he made from photography, and wanted him to take pictures of her. Lina had guessed as much that Brad would be excited about it. Ebony was an interesting character and from what she could gather, he had never really had a tattooed model to work with, which she assumed would be quite fun.

Dinner was going great, and Lina was actually having a lot of fun, and laughing more then she had in a long time. It was nice seeing Brad interact with Ebony too, they obviously hit it off and honestly, she could see them staying friends for a while. There was a slight drop of relief at the fact that there was no sexual attraction between them that Lina could tell. It surprised her that she felt that way, but she couldn't deny it.

"Oh, Lina what are you doing tomorrow night?" Ebony asked, "Do you want to go to a movie or something?"

Brad looked surprised at Lina, "I'm surprised you haven't told her about your big date with Sean Wilson tomorrow."

Ebony drew her brows together, "That's a name I remember. Lina, come on." Ebony almost whined, "Sean Wilson? Football player? Kinda known for the fuck-and-dump?"

Lina shot a harsh glare at Brad, "It's not like that, Eb." She sighed, "He likes me. We've been getting along really well all year, and it's just one date. He's always been a sweetheart to me!"

"That's because he wants to get into your pants, Lina!" Ebony exclaimed, "Guys like that don't change overnight."

"I told her that he's a jackass." Brad piped up, looking to Ebony, who nodded in agreement.

Ebony's phone buzzed like crazy on the table, and with a sigh, she took the call in the living room. Lina took this opportunity to give Brad a scathing look. He didn't even blink, but instead tilted his head and smirked at her. Actually smirked!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.