Written on the Wall - Cover

Written on the Wall

Copyright© 2012 by Chaos

Chapter 4: Flattered

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Flattered - For the past four years, Lina Anderson and Brad Foster have spent their High School careers getting under each other's skin with pointless bickering. At the end of their senior year, their meddlesome English teacher pairs them together in a 'class unity' project, where they have no choice but to break down their walls and try to play nice.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Lina walked through the parking lot of her school, grateful that the day was over. It had only been five days since Brad and her spent Saturday together and since then she had thought that maybe they wouldn't argue as much, but of course she was wrong. They had been arguing constantly, especially in English class since Mrs. Row had made everyone sit next to their partners.

"Hey, Lina!" someone called from behind her, causing her to whirl around, shading her eyes from the sun.

"Oh, hey Sean." Lina replied softly, scrunching her brows together.

Sean beamed his pearly white teeth at her and gently took her books from her, slinging an arm around her shoulder. "I fell asleep in Micro again." He admitted, hanging his head slightly.

Lina tensed a little under Sean's arm but knew he was just naturally friendly and flirty like that, so she tried not to read into the gesture too much. Honestly, she was a little flattered. "I noticed." She replied.

Sean laughed, "So you were watching me sleep?" he teased, then nodded a hello to one of his friends' who jogged by.

Lina rolled her eyes "Don't flatter yourself." She huffed, "Everyone noticed your old grandpa snoring!"

"You jerk!" Sean laughed, handing Lina back her books as they reached her car, "Anyways, I didn't just want to ask you about the notes."

Lina unlocked her car and put her things in the backseat, "What's up?" she asked, fishing her notes out of her backpack for Sean, and then handing them over.

Sean drew his brows together and scratched the back of his neck, "Thanks." He sighed, his eyes darting around the parking lot a bit, "Okay, well ... you see, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to grab dinner Saturday night?"

Lina paused, searching Sean's face as the pit of her stomach seemed to drop out. Was he serious? "Are you asking me out on a date?" she couldn't help but nervously laugh.

Thankfully he didn't take her nervous laugh as an insult and laughed himself, "Uh ... well, yeah." Sean admitted, raising his brows, "I just always thought you were really cool, and you've always been nice to me ... and of course, you're really pretty –I just like you, Lina." He shrugged.

Lina couldn't keep the smile from cracking on her face, as she felt heat spread over her cheeks and the tips of her ears. "Sounds good." She murmured, shrugging her shoulders a little.

Sean smiled and ran his fingers through his short hair, "Awesome. I promise only the most cliché and overdone date ever. Dinner, ice cream and talking." He grinned.

Lina laughed and took a pen from out of her backpack and gently grabbed Sean's hand, she wrote her number down on the palm of his hand, "I swore I'd never write my number on a guy's hand like this." She confessed, laughing, "But how can I say no to ice cream?"

"Ahh, see I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!" Sean laughed; "I'll call you on Saturday okay?" he gave her a quick hug and playfully ruffled her hair before jogging back towards his truck, waving on his way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.