Love Redefined
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jim is a lonely, jilted single father who has given up on love. But his daughter Anita changes all that... in ways that Jim couldn't even imagine.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Anita woke the next morning in her Dad's bed and searched for his body heat. It wasn't there, and she struggled to wake up. They had slept in a spoon position through the night. On more than one occasion she had been woken by the sensation of his hard cock easing itself between her ass cheeks as he relived their lovemaking in his dreams. By wiggling her ass just the right way, she could move it into her crotch so that his cockhead rested at her entrance. As much as she wanted to take him inside her, she was still exhausted, and felt him often as she drifted off again. Now he wasn't even there, and her body insisted she search the house for him.

Throwing her robe over herself, she stumbled downstairs. The aroma of fresh coffee led her into the kitchen where her Dad was sitting at the kitchen table, lost in thought. She wrapped an arm across his chest and squeezed him with a "Good morning" hug, but he never moved, never even acknowledged her. Scared at the apparent rejection, she whispered in his ear, "Morning, Dad. What're you thinking about? You're about a million miles away."

"Hmm? Oh. Morning, Sweetheart. I guess I was kind of lost in my thoughts there, wasn't I? Just thinking about last night. The confusion is driving me up a wall."

"Dad, I didn't mean to confuse you last night. You know that I love you, even more this morning than I did yesterday. So do us both a favour. Talk to me" Anita begged as she filled her coffee cup, then warmed her Dad's coffee.

For the rest of the day, the two of them were a little distant. Jim spent a lot of time just sitting with his head in his hands, while Anita was torn between giving her father time to think and the desire to hold him. The strain played havoc with her mind and her heart. Had she overstepped a boundary, and possibly sabotaged their relationship? Would her father ultimately reject her growing love for him? To say that she was scared would be an understatement.

By late afternoon, the tension in the house was thick enough to cut with a knife. Anita's fears grew by the minute. She had to do something -- anything -- to break her Dad's silence before she went crazy! She found no inner peace in her deliberations. All she could do was wait. Her immediate solution was to find something to do that would take her mind off the strain.

"Dad, how about I make dinner tonight?" she volunteered. "If you can stand leftovers, I'll reheat some of that chowder, and do the garlic bread. Your Seashore Surprise always seems to taste better after it's reheated anyway."

"Umm? Oh ... yeah ... okay, Sweetheart, whatever you say. I'm kinda lost in thought tonight anyway. Probably better that you cook than me. I'm liable to lose track and burn the place down if I get into the kitchen."

Jim's lack of focus was the last straw for his daughter. Either they got this out in the open and resolved, or her poor heart felt like it would shatter.

"Dammit, Dad! You've been moping around in a fog all goddamned day, and it's tearing me apart! So, I don't give a fuck if you've got it all sorted out or not! We're gonna talk, and we're gonna talk now! Not only that, but we're gonna keep talking until my father, my Dad, and my best friend all come back to me! Got it?" Anita almost yelled at him at the top of her lungs. She crouched down beside him, looking up at his face, and saw the worry and fear in his eyes. The helpless feelings inside her made her want to wrap her arms around him in comfort, and maybe reassurance. Jim looked down at his daughter and her concerned look slashed through his heart like a razor. He had been selfish in his solitude all day, and now the resultant guilt drew him out of himself. His daughter needed him, and he couldn't deny her any more. She'd hung in there for four years while he wallowed in self-pity. Enough was enough.

Reaching down to her, he extended his hands, palms up. She responded by placing hers in his, but remained in her crouched position.

"Honey, I'm not exactly sure what happened between us last night, but I'm scared" Jim started off. "I'm getting used to being a Dad, and I've never been happier in my life because of it. What we shared when we made love is more amazing and beautiful than anything I've ever experienced in my whole life. I've been tossed aside once in my life, and I've promised myself that it'll never happen again. So yeah, I'm scared. To have your mother walk away was devastating. To go through it again with you would kill me -- literally, with any luck. I'm not sure if I can risk that much any more."

Anita took a few moments to digest what her Dad had just said. She could understand his fears. Hell, she'd gone through similar inner conflicts herself. Maybe she had the same concerns about being deserted as her Dad. But he held out a promise of happiness for her, whether he knew it or not. Now she had to convince him that he would always be her Dad -- and more.

"James Ryan, I'm going to say this once, and once only."

Like her Dad, Anita rarely used second names, with this being the first time in her life that she had addressed him that way. But desperate times required desperate measures. Right now, she felt desperate.

"My name's Anita Lorraine, not Megan Dianne! She might have left you ... us ... but I'm not going anywhere. I've had all fucking day with that realization pounding in my head. Maybe where we're going is a little unorthodox ... okay, a lot unorthodox ... but I'm quite prepared to stand beside you. Meet someone, and fall in love? Already have. Got a mirror? You'll see him staring back at you. Get married? Shit, my experiences with marriage are no hell. My mother married my Dad, and where the fuck is she now? Goddamned if I can tell you! My point is, I need you to always be my Dad. But after last night, I need you as a lover, as well. If you think I'm gonna give that up without a fight, your shorts are too tight!" she answered in her most authoritative voice.

It took Jim a couple of minutes to absorb what his daughter had said, and a few more for it to sink in. Finally, after over five minutes of concentrated thinking, Jim broke his silence.

"Anita, we're taking a huge step -- make that a leap -- here. After having made love together, you're a hard habit to break."

Anita raised herself up and kissed her Dad's neck just below his ear. She'd desperately searched her mind for over two years, trying to define the perfect man. One that she could love and be loved by, that she could open up to and share her innermost secrets with, and share the same things about him ... For years, she'd been looking for someone just like her Dad, and every one of them had come up short. So why would she settle for second-best when the man she really wanted was right here in front of her?

"Dad, I've had almost three years to decide" she softly whispered in his ear. "It's taken me this long to discover that the man I need is my own father. I might not be the longest straw in the bale, but I'm not stupid, either. I need you, want you, love you, so very much. If I had last night to do all over again, I'd do it twice, and never regret a single second. My only regret is that it didn't happen before now."

Jim stared into his daughter's eyes, seeing a look of hope. His heart went out to her. He suddenly realized that her hope was contagious. She had been loyal to him, even after he had almost deserted her as he wallowed in his grief and misery. Her love for him had reignited a small flame, and its warmth slowly spread through his very existence. Damn it! He was in love with her.

"Sweetheart, my daughter has a bit of a gutter-mouth sometimes. When we made love last night, it turned me on. Just not sure how to handle it when we're not making love."

"Gutter-mouth, huh? If you like it when we're making love, I can talk as dirty as any woman on the planet, and if it turns the man I love on, I'll turn the air blue! But as for the other times, if it bothers you, just don't get me pissed off. That's when it really comes out. Maybe I can curb it a bit, but that'll take two of us. Me to work on it, and you to remind me" she responded.

"Nah, I think I'd rather keep you just the way you are. Besides, when you call me every name in the book, I'll know that I fucked up ... and I do fuck up. Guess it must be a guy thing, huh?" Jim quipped. "Seriously though, Honey, can we take this slow? I'm still feeling a little panicky about us burning out in the heat of passion. But dammit, you have a body that a man like me would kill for, and a heart big enough to lose myself in" he added.

"Yeah, I can handle going slow, if that's what you want. But I'll tell you something right now. Tonight, we're sleeping in the same bed, and you'd better be there when I wake up in the morning! I was scared shitless this morning when you weren't. I thought you'd taken off on me. Dad, we've lost touch with a lot of people over the years, but losing you would kill me. And, I promise that I'll be right there whenever you call me, or need me. This isn't just about sex any more. It goes beyond that. I need you almost as much as I need to be needed by you."

Jim hugged his daughter. Anita grunted as his embrace pushed the wind out of her, but returned it with all the strength she had. To be held this tightly told her that everything would be alright.

"Umm, Dad? I love you dearly, but if you break my back now, I'm gonna have a helluva time riding that gorgeous cock of yours." Shit, if Jim wanted a gutter-mouth, she'd give him one, in spades! By the slowness of his release on her, she knew how much it turned him on. But his warmth felt so good. She never wanted him to let her go. Eventually, he released his grip sufficiently so that she could turn her head and tease his ear with her tongue, sending shivers through his entire body. She could feel her nipples beginning to harden in reaction. As much as their talk had been designed to clear the air, she was starting to feel the warm glow of desire that he invoked in her. She acknowledged her growing horniness, welcoming it to sweep through every part of her, spurring them both to make love again with an urgency that began as a small flickering flame but quickly built up to a raging fire.

"Keep that up, Sweetheart, and you're gonna have a raging hard-on to deal with" he whispered to her.

"Yeah? Well, I'd threaten you with wet panties, but I haven't got any on" she softly replied.

As if to challenge her claim, Jim ran his hands over her ass. No panty leg seams. The little vixen's firm round cheeks were so delicious in his hands. He could feel the swelling in his cock, and he welcomed it's emergence with the promise of things to cum. His moan of approval at her revelation escaped from him, as he slid his hands up and down her ass.

"If you want more of that, you'll have to get these jeans off me before my juices rot the seams out" Anita proclaimed. "Your hands feel so good on me. Bet they'd feel even better on bare skin" she teasingly added.

Jim reached down to unfasten her jeans and let them drop to the floor. As she stepped out of them, he ran his hands up and down her ass, marvelling at its soft firmness, languishing in the sensations of her skin's texture, then knelt down to inhale the scent of her femininity. With her mound only inches way from his face, he pulled her back to his hungry mouth and planted his lips firmly over her pussy, running his tongue through her slit until he found her clit, then hooked her hood, exposing her nub. Anita moaned in response to his search, the heat of her sex radiating through her crotch and belly.

"God, yes! Lick me, Dad! You're making me so fucking horny! Eat me! Make me cum!" she growled lustfully. As he pulled her even closer with his growing need to taste her, she almost fell on top of him.

The more Jim explored, the further apart she spread her legs making her pussy available to him. She recognized that her need was as great as his.

"Dad, let's go upstairs. What you're doing to my pussy is incredible. But I want your cock. I've got to have you, deep inside me, spurting your cum into my belly. God, I've never wanted anything this bad" Anita purred.

Without another word, Jim acknowledged her want. By the time they reached the bedroom, both were completely naked. Once in the bedroom, Anita fell onto the bed, landing on her back with her legs wide open as an invitation to her Dad to take her sex any way he wanted. Not one to pass up such an offer, Jim fell between her thighs, landing on his stomach with his mouth once again clamped over her sweet-smelling pussy. His tongue searched for that hard love button again. He licked and sucked it until it stood proud and firm like a small cock. Taking it into his mouth, he clamped his lips around her bud while reaching up with his left hand to squeeze and tease her right breast and nipple, reserving his other hand to begin fingering her cunt. Was she wet!

His finger slid inside her vagina with virtually no resistance, to be joined by another finger. Anita responded by lifting her legs up and over his shoulders, effectively pinning him to her hungry crotch. As the horniness increased, she raised her hips in an effort to pull his tongue deeper into her love tunnel. The second he licked her entrance, she convulsed upwards until their only contact with the mattress was her shoulder blades and his knees. The pressure of her thighs on his neck was painful, but the desire to lick and suck her juices made the pain inconsequential. Soon her breathing became faster and shallower, and Jim could sense her cunt grasping at his fingers as her first orgasm began to radiate all through her body. He curled his fingers to tickle the ridges of her vagina, searching for that miraculous G-spot that would send her to Paradise. Seconds later, Anita tensed her whole body and began to tremble as the crescendo of her rapture washed stronger and stronger over her. She heard a loud scream from somewhere as she went over the top, only vaguely aware that it was coming from her. Her Dad felt the warm gush of her juices flowing into his upturned palm, and immediately lapped them up with his tongue, while resting his nose on her clit. God, but she tasted so sweet and good. Her cum was like nectar, and he devoured every drop. Twisting her captured nipple, he felt her quiver again as a second orgasm raced through her, not as intensely as the first, but just as welcome.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.