Controlling Dawn - Cover

Controlling Dawn

Copyright© 2012 by dawn1958

Chapter 2: At the Tattoo Parlor!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: At the Tattoo Parlor! - Dawn is happily married but she suddenly finds out that normal sex with her husband is very different than lust.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Blackmail   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife  

Dawn arrived at the house not knowing for sure what Ray's blackmail demands were for the upcoming encounter. An informative email arrived in her inbox on Wednesday, but Ray never mentioned which one of her stories he planned making her act out. When she rang the doorbell, the sound of the chimes made her stomach churn with great nervousness. The door opened and Ray's grinning face immediately made her want to run away. "You look very attractive, Susan!"

In a heartbeat, her mind flashed to the story she considered one of her best. She recalled the various chapters in 'Susan's Request' and wondered which one Ray would select. Dawn pondered the possibility of it being chapter one where she had sex in a picnic shelter, or chapter two where she was gangbanged at the student's house. Then the prospect of it being the chapter about the tattoo parlor sent shivers of panic through her entire body, as Dawn wondered how she would ever explain tattoos to her husband.

The scheming Ray hustled her and Brenda out to the car before much was said. He drove leaving Brenda in front with him and Dawn in the back by herself. When they entered the downtown district, Dawn's stomach churned when she saw neon lights and many small businesses. Then the car slowed and Dawn noticed a sign she would never forget, 'Doug's Ink Spot.' Ray parked in front of a dimly lit tattoo parlor and Dawn had trouble breathing.

They entered the tattoo parlor and Dawn's legs were so rubbery that she found it hard to walk. In her story, the artist was a rugged man, yet he had a handsome, appealing quality that Dawn relished. The man greeting them was anything but good looking and he radiated an air of arrogance that she hated. "Come! In here where we can do the work," he said, motioning frantically with his hand for them to join him in a back room. "Ray tells me you wish to get a couple of tattoos."

On wobbly legs, Dawn followed Ray and Brenda into a back, secluded room of the parlor. "Doug's one of the best. His work is renowned around the city so you won't find anyone better," Ray said. "He's agreed to put a tattoo on your boob and one on your ass. You remember your story and what happened to Susan?"

Dawn felt a few tiny heaves in her stomach and she tried hard not to upchuck. Doug held out his hand, which contained a colorful picture and the letter 'D'. The letter was in fancy Edwardian Script and it took Dawn a second or two before she recognized the significance. "These are the two tattoos Ray requested. This one goes on your ... chest," he said. "And this pretty letter goes on that sexy ass."

Doug's eyes never wavered from her boobs. Dawn's hatred grew for the man when he spoke nonchalantly, filling her with extreme panic. The fact she was getting tattoos whether she wanted them or not was frightening. Then she got even sicker when she stared at the letter in Doug's hand. "No! Dear gawd, you can't," she pleaded, getting more desperate by the minute.

"Don't worry. Nobody has to know what the 'D' stands for. Your husband doesn't have to know," Doug said, trying hard not to chuckle out loud. "It'll just be between us. We'll know it stands for the man who made you a real woman. Hubby can think it is his lovely, faithful wife's initial."

"Oh gawd, please no."

"Just think, honey. Every time you take a shower ... every time you go for a swim ... every time you look at your ass you'll think of me. The man who fucked your brains out, as you enjoyed every second."

"No. No!"

The tattoos and now the mention of sex gave Dawn the feeling of total helplessness. She stared at the disgusting man, as his lips moved. "Strip! Take off all your clothes ... even the undies," Doug ordered. "No need to ruin good clothes by getting them covered with ink."

His reasoning didn't make Dawn feel any better. She knew it wasn't necessary to be completely naked, but she was too afraid to argue with the overbearing man. Her hands shook like crazy, as she removed her clothes one piece at a time. Doug was a little anxious, but he resisted the temptation to hurry Dawn, not wanting to scare her too much. When Dawn was down to bra and panties, all it took was one glare from the man to know she was not finished. With a whimper, she removed the last two garments, putting big smiles on all of the onlooker's faces.

Thankfully the next hour was conducted with the ultimate proficiency of a competent tattoo artist. Doug had Dawn lay on her back and although he had a hard time not staring at her nudity, he managed to engrave a picture onto her chest. It was a pretty rose complete with a thorny stem and small green leaf, which he put on the upper portion of Dawn's left breast. Then Doug got her to roll over and he proceeded to complete the humiliation. He made sure to take his time and all the while molested her rear, even grazing the tops of her velvety thighs occasionally.

Doug was finished the vivacious artistry when Dawn realized her dilemma was just beginning. The artist was beside the table when he set down his equipment. He grabbed her arms and sternly pinned them at her sides. "Open your legs. Show me your pussy, slut! The one I'm going to fill with chizz," he hissed. "I bet it's been awhile since you fucked a real man?"

There was no response from the sexy woman. The man was arrogant and the biggest asshole Dawn had ever met; yet she trembled with uncontrollable trepidation. Without warning, he used his brute strength to turn her over onto her back. Dawn immediately wanted to cover her nudity, but she quickly forgot the idea when she noticed the intense desire on the man's face. It took all of her willpower to merely lay still, as she watched in horror when Doug took off his clothes.

In no time, the man was naked and standing at the foot of the table. Abruptly he grabbed her by the ankles. He swiftly pulled her all the way down the table, spreading her legs at the same time, until they were around his hips. Doug roughly pried Dawn's legs apart and moved between them until his semi-hard penis rested on her upraised pelvis. "Grab it. Make me hard, honey," he whispered. "Make me hard so I can fuck the daylights out of you."

Dawn struggled as much as possible to keep the cock away from her crotch, fearing Doug's next move. She stared at the man's penis, which swayed back and forth across her pelvis, and caught sight of his hand at the very last moment, just before it struck her cheek. It was one of those stunning moments of her life when the man actually slapped her face. Her head jerked viciously to the side and then Doug grabbed a handful of her hair. "Slut! I said get it hard. Get my cock hard now, before I tattoo your cunt so your husband can see you're a whore."

Her cheek was on fire, as her hand moved real fast. Dawn knew the man wouldn't seriously hurt her, yet the intimidation had a profound, positive effect on her. She was certain that she didn't sit up straighter so she could reach the man's pecker, yet suddenly it was in her hand. Dawn felt the prick jerk in anticipation of her hand moving and then she lifted the droopy penis. It was already quite big and her dainty fingers looked very small around the growing shaft.

Dawn was utterly amazed when the cock got rock-hard in a jiffy. She felt the blood surge through the man's cock and then it throbbed madly in her fist. "That's it, honey. Just wait ... I'm going to fuck your slutty cunt ... then you're going to suck my dick until it's hard enough to fuck your sweet ass."

Dawn heard the vile remarks, but she was too afraid to say anything. Her hand obediently moved slowly up and down the thick shaft, making the man very happy. "I bet you like holding it, feeling it ... don't you honey? Well it's time ... to stick it into your whore-belly," he said. "It's time you fucked a real man."

She remained passive unable to understand what was happening, as Doug pulled her off the table. She landed on her feet and watched when he quickly climbed onto the tabletop, laying flat on his back. His big pecker flopped up and landed on his tummy and it sort of jerked randomly when he stared at the startled woman. Doug used his groin muscles to voluntarily make himself harder, jerking his rod up and down to make it look like magic. He put his thumb and forefinger on the base of his cock and held the massive shaft straight up in a most taunting fashion.

In Dawn's damning fantasy, she was raped. The bastard took her without her consent in her dream, but all of a sudden it wasn't playing out in that manner. The man expected her to perform the disgusting act of sitting on top of his upstanding prick and actually screw herself. Dawn stared at the pulsating cock, as it seemed to grow even bigger when Doug waved it around in the air. She found it impossible to move and stood perfectly motionless beside the large tattoo table.

When the man spoke, Dawn flinched. "You better make it good. I like my whores to do it all ... show me what sluts they are," Doug said. The man simply lay on his back, holding his illustrious ramrod in the air.

Dawn would remember the most merciless sexual experience of her life. Before she knew what happened, Ray and Brenda assisted in her disgrace. Her feet moved and she found herself kneeling on top of the table in a matter of seconds. The couple shoved her forward until her legs were on either side of Doug's hips and her crotch was perilously close to the throbbing pecker. Dawn felt the heat radiating from the long, hard shaft and then it brushed against her burning flesh.

Suddenly her hips shifted forward with Ray's expert guidance. The cock bent and fell under her crotch before springing up behind her rear-end. Doug continued to hold the base of his cock with his hand and he slapped her ass enticingly with the elongated shaft. What happened most likely occurred in a fleeting moment, but it felt like a lifetime to Dawn. Numerous hands positioned her perfectly over Doug's cock and abruptly she felt it poking her crotch directly in the middle.

If there was ever a memory that would never go away, this was it. Dawn leaned over Doug's chest and she reasoned there was nothing about the man that she liked. She loathed his unruly appearance with a growth of two or three-days of whiskers making him look even worse. His chest was completely blanketed with multicolored tattoos and Dawn never liked men with tattoos. Doug certainly wasn't well built, but he did have big biceps and powerful arms, which Dawn found daunting.

Dawn felt hands on her lower back and the top portion of her butt. Her hips were forced downward, directly on top of the man's prick, and she felt the flared head push against her puffy labia. She reached down to prevent entry, but her pussy lips parted immediately and her breathing stopped as the head easily slipped into her waiting honey-hole. The evil grin on Doug's face would forever be etched in her mind, yet she couldn't look away. She noticed how his bulging eyes never left her chest and knew he ogled her boobs, which swayed slightly back and forth.

Dawn felt the man's hands on her waist and his fingers dug into her soft flesh. There was a sudden jerk when Doug pulled her hips downward and then he slammed his cock to the hilt. All the air came out of her lungs and she wasn't able to breathe, as she grew red and flushed. Dawn gasped for air and her eyes grew bigger. Then she noticed the smug grin of satisfaction on Doug's face. "You're just like my other sluts ... you love cock."

Her struggle for survival continued. "No! I don't want you. I hate you. You're a prick. Nothing, but a big prick." There seemed to be something dreadfully wrong and Dawn was positive she could regain her dignity if only the arrogant man would stop moving her around.

"You're a cunt just like the rest of them. All you want is my cock," Doug hissed. "Once you get a boner inside your belly, you can't stop moving that sexy ass around."

Dawn never realized an orgasm could happen so fast. The first short, swift tremor shot through her tummy, yet she assumed her stamina would not be lessened. She stared into the eyes of the devil without uttering another protest. "You're the biggest slut. Look ... you can't wait for it," Doug whispered. "Keep that sexy ass moving, honey. Keep humping my cock you gorgeous slut."

Dawn wanted to scream at the man. She desperately wanted to tell him that he was scum and she hated everything about him, but that didn't happen. Dawn felt her belly explode with a fury that robbed her self-control, as her entire body began to shudder. It was an orgasm and she was powerless to stop or even slow it down. "Sit up straight ... so I can see those big tits. I love the way they bounce around when you hump my prick."

"Oh gawd, why?"

"That's it slut ... make those tits dance for me!

"Oh gawd, no."

"Sweet Jesus, those tits are gorgeous."

"Stop. I can't; I just can't."

"Now show me that slutty piece of meat. Show me your clit as you cum all over my dick." Dawn wasn't aware her hands had roamed down the front of her body in a slithering fashion. Suddenly her right hand slipped onto her pelvis and her fingers dipped into the immense wetness. "Just like that, slut. Now go ahead ... touch it!"

She did what the bastard demanded and her temperature rose higher. Dawn felt like she was burning up, but it didn't stop her fingers. She would never understand why she spread her swollen labia with one hand and displayed her uncontrollable lust with the other. Dawn held her tiny clitoris between her thumb and finger, as if waiting for something. "Do it. Pull that little bitchy thing out of your dirty cunt. Show me that clitty. Show me how much you like being my slut."

Her eyes rolled upward trying desperately not to look at the disgusting man. "Gawd, why?" Dawn was long past caring and the lust was too strong. "Oh please, no more."

Doug thrust upward with his powerful hips and planted his cock to the hilt. Dawn's orgasm flourished like nothing she had ever experienced. Just as she thought her inner being was completely drained, Doug proved her wrong. "C'mon. Pull it ... pull it hard," he ordered in a mocking fashion. "Harder! Show me!"

It was the ride of her life and Dawn couldn't stop. She knew it was a lewd and shameful display when she yanked her clitoris, obeying his vulgar wishes. Her fingers squeezed hard, but the fleeting pain was quickly replaced with animal passion. The bud pulsed like mad and she squeezed harder, knowing Doug was staring at her precious pussy. Dawn even leaned backwards a little, which enabled the man to see everything, and she shuddered to think lust made her act so foolishly.

Dawn tried to pull her knees together, as the vicious spasms rocked her body. Her legs hugged Doug's sweaty torso and the orgasm seemed everlasting. There was no hatred, no shame or no embarrassment, as that would come later. Dawn couldn't remember any other cock being so deep or so alive, as every muscle inside her belly went into violent convulsions. She felt Doug's hips thrust skyward and knew the man was filling her with his vile seed.

That was the moment Dawn realized that lust had no mercy, as it could turn a happily married, righteous woman like herself into a slut. If sex on top of the tattoo table wasn't bad enough, she hastily found herself sucking the man's disgusting cock. "I've never had a woman cum like that ... never had a woman move her ass like you do," Doug whispered. "Now suck the cock that was in your belly."

Dawn's heart pounded so hard it almost came out of her chest. She couldn't understand how such a man gained control over her and why she didn't scratch his eyes out when he treated her like a common slut. Doug grabbed her by the hair and forced her head into his lap. Dawn recalled her story and how the tattoo artist defiled poor Susan. All of a sudden she was the poor victim being ravaged by a villain even more impious than the Jim in her story.

Doug was in his glory. He wanted to tease and give Dawn something extra to take home. All of a sudden he jumped up. He landed on the floor and easily forced Dawn to stand up as well. They faced each other and Dawn had a growing fear her dilemma wasn't over. "I agreed to do the two tattoos for your boyfriend, but I didn't know you were so sexy ... so goddamn ravishing," he said with a straight face. "Ray wants us to act out a story. He tells me that you are a writer of erotic stories."

"No more, please, I've had enough."

"Apparently you are Ray's favorite writer and he wants us to act out a particular portion of a story," Doug whispered. "But first, honey. I've always had a certain fantasy and now is the time for me to make it real."

"No more, please." Dawn had no idea what he meant, but she instantly realized Doug's fantasy meant something dire happening to her.

"I think we should give you something a little extra to take home to hubby," Doug said, as he completely ignored her pleas. "A good shave will make that horny cunt look even better. Besides, I don't like getting hair in my mouth when I eat pussy."

"No ... no, dear gawd you can't."

"Don't look at Ray. He's not going to save you," Doug said. The man was confident and so sure of himself that Dawn broke out in a big sweat. "Just wait till you get shaved. You'll wonder why you didn't try it before."

"No, please not that. You can't."

"I love sluts who beg for it ... just like you."

"But I'm not. Please, I've had enough."

"We have lots of time. First I'm going to shave that pretty pussy ... then show you the best time of your life."

"No ... no, dear gawd, leave me alone, please."

"C'mon. Hold the bitch down. Hold her down so I can really show the world," Doug ordered, as Ray and Brenda quickly complied. "Wait till hubby sees her snatch. I bet he'll love the girlie-look of shaved pussy."

"Oh gawd, don't. I just can't go home like that!"

Quickly Dawn found herself back on the table. Brenda merely stood beside her friend as Ray and Doug easily stretched Dawn out on her back. Ray stood beside her and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pinned Dawn's head flat on the table as Doug got his shaving materials ready. "Now be a good girl. You don't want to move or Doug might cut that sexy pussy," Ray whispered in her ear.

The room grew deathly silent and all eyes watched Doug reach for a tray. He proceeded to lather up Dawn's pelvis and to her horror, grabbed his razor. When Doug put the sharp steel against her skin, she felt goosebumps form all over her body. Dawn stared straight up at the ceiling. She was too afraid to move when the man ran the razor downward and left a clean strip across her quivering pelvis. Doug gingerly moved the razor over her heated flesh and he happily shaved every strand of dark hair off her pelvis and from between her legs.

The glorious task made everyone hot except Dawn who stared straight ahead in great uncertainty, wondering how she would ever explain the sudden shaved appearance. Her neatly trimmed bush slowly disappeared. Dawn would never understand her inflamed emotions, which seemed to increase each time Doug moved the razor. The heightened tension filled her entire body and her flesh seemed to get hotter and hotter. Then Doug's fingers groped the narrow space between her legs and she was unable to prevent his finger from lingering on the tip of her raised slit.

There were so many things Dawn would remember, but none more than what happened next. Ray tilted her head up so she could witness a seduction of a lifetime. Her legs were lewdly splayed to the sides and Doug's grinning face was between them. Dawn wasn't the type of woman to look at herself during sex yet suddenly she stared at her crotch in disbelief. Her entire clitoris lay exposed to the world, as Doug's fingers spread the puffy labia. Doug's face was mere inches from her overheated flesh and his tongue lashed out in a flicking motion.

Dawn couldn't remember watching anything more vulgar. It was the strangest sensation when Doug's tongue lashed out and licked the twitching clitoris. Her hips reacted a split-second later with an abrupt jerk almost like the tongue was remotely controlling them. Again and again Doug rolled the clitty back and forth with the tip of his tongue and each time Dawn's hips responded much to the delight of the onlookers.

In a moment of great elation, Doug sucked her opening and devoured the entire clit into his burning mouth. Dawn's body became extremely stiff and there was no mistaking the cunnilingus had a devastating effect on her resolve, as she uttered long, low moans of sexual torture. Her body trembled but remained almost rigid, as she struggled to overcome the molestation.

Doug nibbled on the clit that was buried inside his mouth and he made a snap decision when he noticed the telltale signs of lost control. Dawn's hips bucked randomly and her breathing became mere frantic gasps for air, as her stomach heaved like crazy, but Doug demanded more. Without warning he reneged on his promise to Ray and forged forward with his own plan.

In a flash Doug took the seduction to another stage. He jumped up on the padded tattoo table and lay beside the shivering woman. Just as his hand trust into Dawn's crotch and cupped her raised pelvis, Doug put his lips against her ear. "Holy fuck lady ... not yet. Fuckin' wait for it ... wait 'til my little slut gets my dick inside." Doug's voice trembled with excitement, as he kissed her ear. "You're going to be my sweet, little doggie ... my bitch."

Dawn heard voices, but nothing registered in her conscious mind for many seconds. Doug's hand cupped her pussy and his fingers pressed down at the exact spot that caused the most frustration. It was the hardest struggle of her life, yet somehow Dawn managed to halt the surrender. She acted like any woman, fighting to stop an unwanted orgasm by tightening every muscle until gaining a measure of control over the runaway ecstasy.

Doug pressed harder with his middle finger, but he didn't dare move it around very much. He was in his glory and yearned for the ultimate prize. "I agreed to eat you out ... apparently like what you wrote about in your story, but you're too hot to resist."

Her sweltering passion dipped slightly when Doug shifted gears, but he was too shrewd to allow a long respite. Dawn arched her back, but there was no getting away from the man's determined and experienced hand. Doug seemed to know when to squeeze the tiny clitty and when to let it go. Every time her hips vibrated and trembled in anticipation of going all the way, Doug relented. He wanted to keep Dawn hanging by her fingernails, ready to fall into the canyon of lust.

"No, stop, please stop."

Doug kept his right hand on the heart of Dawn's soul and he grabbed her hair with his left. With a sudden jerk of her hair, he got her to focus on what he was saying. "Slut! Wait for it. Don't fuckin' cum yet," he whispered. "I need to get you nice and wet for my boner. I'm going to fuck that girlie cunt of yours and turn you into my sweet-ass whore."

"Oh, gawd no, no more."

Doug expected a race to the finish and his heart beat fast in anticipation. "Ray told me how your Susan creamed all over the tattoo artist's cock. Are you going to do that for me when I screw you like a bitch?" Doug jerked her head back and forth demanding an answer. "Are you?"

"No. Never, you bastard."

It happened so fast that Dawn was on her hands and knees before she could struggle. Ray was there to help Doug and the two strong men easily coaxed Dawn into a perfect doggie position. She raised her head fully intending on telling both men to go to hell, but her words were stifled in a heartbeat. Doug jumped behind her and with one swift motion, rammed his steel rod into her crotch. The man grabbed the insides of her upper thighs and he pulled her torso back, as hard as he could, when his cock hit the mark.

There was a violent rush of air out of her chest and then Dawn held her breath, as the man speared her deepest being. Doug embedded his cock to the hilt and held still for a few seconds, feeling a sudden desperation that her tight cunt might rob his stamina. He focused all his attention on controlling the rising desire so the moment could be extended. Then Doug let go of her hips and used both hands to grab her head.

Doug intertwined his fingers into the long curly strands of hair and yanked on Dawn's head. The resulting fuck-session would be remembered forever. Doug treated Dawn exactly like his bitch and pounded his cock in and out with a raging animal passion. Every time he drove into the core of her body, he pulled hard on her hair to severely arch her back. At the same time Dawn's tits swayed back and forth like boats on a rough sea and brought immense joy to Ray and Brenda. Ray had never witnessed a more stimulating sight and he stared at the tits, as they slapped together during the robust assault.

The worst thing about the entire affair for Dawn was knowing how wrong it was. She was powerless to stop the rising desire and waited impatiently for the telltale signs of Doug's uncontrollable lust. Her womb was a volcano with hot lava licking the head of the man's cock yet he prolonged the intercourse. Doug felt the extraordinary vagina squeezing his long, extended shaft and he relished the milking action each time he pumped in and out.

It was the strangest feeling when a huge tidal wave of passion filled her head. Dawn's hips bucked wildly and she pushed back at the man even though she knew it was a mistake. She let the screaming ecstasy control her mind. Her abundant juices flowed freely, which coated the intruder and allowed him to inch his way a fraction deeper into her womanly domain. When Dawn felt the scorching lava fill her inner being, her last shred of decency disappeared.

Doug ended her misery in true doggie fashion. Lust raged through her body, as an everlasting orgasm flourished and the summit seemed higher than Dawn ever imagined. Lost in a sea of desire, she merely muttered a few non-rational words and noises. "Nooo, no. Gaaaw ... oh fuck. You rotten ... you dirty bastard. Oh fuck ... fuck ... fuuuu." Dawn cried out knowing it would make Doug and Ray very happy.

"You're the best. Keep fucking baby ... keep moving that pretty ass."

"Why ... gawd, why?"

Using her knees as a balance point, Doug rocked her back and forth by using the firm grip of her hair. Dawn was a sea of wild motion and her pussy convulsed around the big prick buried in her belly, which quickly eroded further attempts by Doug to prolong his orgasm. He pounded his hips into the back of her crotch and finished empting his immense load of hot semen. "Hang on baby, I'm filling that whore-belly with cum. Take it home to papa!"

The sexual encounter was far beyond what Ray dreamed or planned. The tattooed maniac rode his bitch like a mad dog and Ray would never forget Dawn's wild eyes, as the beast ravaged her. "Sweet shit, you're doing it. You're getting your brains fucked out just like in your story. Remember?"

Her blackmailer was in her face and Dawn felt totally helpless. "Make it stop ... please make it stop."

"Keep fucking, love ... just like Susan. You should see what you look like ... getting humped like a dog."

"Make him stop, please."

"You've never written about it, but I think you should," Ray whispered. Then he waited a few seconds, as Dawn merely groaned from immense fatigue. "I think you should add a dog in your story. Can you imagine? Dawn getting fucked by a dog and becoming a real bitch."

Dawn would try hard to forget riding the pinnacle of sexual lust, but Ray would remind her every time he could. She teetered and wobbled for the longest time before Doug's hips quieted.


Dawn was totally exhausted when Doug's climax ended. She remembered glancing to the side and seeing Brenda getting fucked by a wild man. Ray had his cock buried to the balls and he grunted loudly, as he screwed his girlfriend. Neither held anything back and Dawn noticed how Ray was the first to blow, which was quickly followed by Brenda's climax. Dawn found it alluring when she watched the two copulate without caring they were being watched.

Once everybody was satisfied, sex became less paramount. Not much was said, as they all dressed, and the thoughts were of how Dawn was going to explain her newly anointed body. The three left the tattoo parlor in silence. Ray drove and went straight home so that Dawn could retrieve her car. He couldn't get the scenes of lust and desire out of his head and every glance at Dawn brought back images of the dramatic adventure. Ray's heartbeat quickened when he dreamed of reenacting another one of Dawn's erotic stories.

Dawn still had to get home, but the hour drive would enable her to recover. She didn't look forward to facing her husband and the drive would give a chance to think of an explanation. Just like the previous sessions of unfaithfulness, Dawn felt apprehensive. This time she would have to lie to Harvey and tell him that she had a sudden urge to get a tattoo. Not only one, but two boldly engraved into her once unblemished flesh.

Involuntarily her hand went up to feel the one on her boob and she felt her heart thumping madly in her chest. Then Dawn imagined telling her husband about the one on her butt and she wondered what Harvey would say. He would certainly question her choice of tattoos, as her own initial tattooed on her ass-cheek wouldn't seem normal. But what choice did she have, Dawn wondered?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.