His Lucky Charm II
Chapter 25: Surprises

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 25: Surprises - Jim returns to England with his wife Rose, his children, and a fortune in gold. For Jim it is a coming home, but for Rose it is a strange new world, exciting and frightening. And then there is Priscilla, once Jim’s object of adoration. How can Rose, a former saloon girl, fit in with all the lords and ladies? Just watch her!

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical  

When Jim returned that evening, Priscilla and Rose were nowhere to be seen. Miss Bennett received him and told him about the disturbing events. She assured Jim that the summoned doctor had not seen any signs of concussion on Rose but had recommended a few days of rest nonetheless. The last pieces of information were already directed at her employer's back as Jim was rushing upstairs taking two steps at a time.

When he entered their bedroom rather hurriedly, his eyes caught a sight he had never seen before. When engaged in lovemaking with Rose, his perspective of her petite but well formed body was one from up close. What he saw now of her was her naked derriere winking at him from at least ten feet away while her upper body was lowered on the bed and her head and face were buried between a rather naked Priscilla's legs. A naked Priscilla! The closest he had ever come to see Priscilla in a state of undress had been after Rose's recovery from pneumonia when they had shared a bed for Rose's comfort. Priscilla had of course worn a nightshirt that pretty much covered whatever physical charms she possessed.

Seeing Priscilla now, her head arched back on the pillow, her smallish firm breasts pointing upwards, and her long, smooth legs bent at the knees and splayed, his mouth went dry. From the rhythmic rocking movements Rose was making it was obvious to him that she was exploring their friend's most private regions with her mouth, and from the glistening wetness that surrounded Rose's own quim he could tell that his wife had derived at least some pleasure herself.

He stood mesmerised watching the two women, his mind undecided between his impulse to flee the situation and the fascination he felt over the erotic sight and sounds, for neither Rose nor Priscilla were silent in their rapture. While Rose by necessity – her mouth was occupied otherwise – was only uttering mewls and moans, Priscilla's vocal appreciation was at least in part intelligible.

"Oh, you darling ... Yesss! Oh dear! There, yes there! Mmmmh! Oh, Rose!"

Belatedly, Jim realised that his presence might just cause a terrible embarrassment, and he had the good sense to retreat towards the door. However, his attention was so riveted on the two lovers that he forgot about a particular floor board close to the door. It groaned when he stepped on it, and Jim stood there like a deer in the light of a powerful lantern.

To his mortification, both women looked up. As expected, Priscilla shrieked with mortal embarrassment and clawed for a pillow to cover herself. It was Rose's reaction that made his heart miss a beat. Complete naked, her spectacular body open to his hungry gaze, she slithered off the bed and with swaying hips and boobs walked over to where Jim stood rooted. Before he knew what and when she was close, and then she reached up for his head.

Her kiss electrified him, and the taste on her lips was like the most expensive perfume. Jim loved to give Rose pleasure, and he had learned to use his lips, his tongue, but also his bushy moustache to best effect. He knew Rose's taste and smell by heart. The taste on her lips was familiar yet strange, and with a start, Jim realised that he tasted Priscilla's juices on his wife's lips. Rose gave him a sultry wink and pulled him over to the bed. There she made him sit, and by the light of the bedside lamp he saw her split lip and her swollen cheek.

"Rose, you're hurt!"

"Don't fret, not now! Jim, dearest man: this woman, this wonderful friend, this precious girl, she saved my life again. She stabbed that terrible man with your old sabre when he had beaten me to the floor and readied himself to rape me. Jim, we talked about having Priscilla join us, and I beg you to let it be now that she will become a part of us. Please let us give her the love she deserves so much. Can you please agree to that or is the thought still too unsettling?"

"Rose, what happened today? Who was that man? Why did he... ?"

Rose kissed him. "A Bunion. Landon Bunion's nephew who came from Kansas to hound me. The stupid Kennedy woman betrayed our whereabouts to him. He came to extort us, but I am certain he wanted more right from the start."

"I could have given him..."

"It would have been of no use. He would have taken the money, but he would have exposed me anyway. I refused him, I provoked him, always hoping I could get to the Colt in the top drawer if he attacked. He was too fast, too violent for me. He hit me hard. When I fell, he opened his flap. I was ready to fight him, but then Cilla sneaked up from behind and ran him through. When he turned on Cilla, I was able to grab the Colt and shoot him."

"Does your face hurt much, darling?"

"I'm alive and he is dead," Rose shrugged.

"Do you think he might have something on him to... ?"

"He had. I found it and Cilla burnt it. Be at ease, Jim. It's over, and neither of us nor Bobby were harmed."

She hugged him, and this hug woke him from the stupor in which he'd been ever since opening the door to the bedroom. His gaze moved to where Priscilla was still hiding under a pillow.

"Cilla, I have to thank you once again." She peeked over the pillow. "You are growing into a true lucky charm for us."

"I..." she cleared her throat. "I couldn't let him hurt Rose. Oh, Jim! I'm sorry for what you had to see. I will move out, I will leave England. I couldn't destroy what you and Rose have."

"Cilla, this is all very confusing for me. I mean seeing you like this, like I never saw you before. I don't know yet how we can resolve this, but you leaving us will not make any of us happy."

"Jim," Rose said earnestly. "Why don't you just undress and join us? You don't have to do anything. Just join us and give us assurance that you are not angry with us."

He cast a doubtful eye at the two women.

"I am not sure that I can be a passive watcher."

To this, Rose smiled a wide smile. "The better it'll be. We could be kissing and cuddling if this is what you want. We could be doing more."

"How does Cilla think about that?" Jim asked looking at his blonde ex-fiancé.

Her look told him all before she opened her mouth.

"Jim, I have lived without love all my live. You know that. The last weeks and months with you and Rose have been wonderful and heart-rending, all at the same time. To be included in your lives has given me so much happiness, but seeing your love has also made me aware of what I have been missing. If you and Rose are willing to share just a tiny bit of your love with me..."

Her voice was fading and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Jim was not even aware of his actions as he moved up on the bed and put his arms around the naked woman. Gratefully, she leaned against him while Rose looked at them with a blissful smile. She, too, moved to Priscilla's side and together, the couple hugged the love-starved blonde.

"Jim, you are wearing entirely too many clothes," Rose chided her husband.

He looked at her and saw her eyes filled with love and happiness. If making Priscilla feel loved was the price for seeing Rose this happy, Jim was more than willing to pay it. With slightly trembling hands he opened his tie and his collar, and then unbuttoned his shirt. Undershirt and then breeches came next, but he'd forgotten to take off his boots. Hopping around with the breeches around his legs he found the bootjack and forced his feet out of the tight boots. Breeches, stockings, and then his small clothes quickly followed and then he joined the women on the bed.

Both Rose and Priscilla reached out with their hands to pull him up between them. With a pretty woman on either side, Jim was at a loss over how to proceed.

"Kiss Jim!" Rose prodded her friend.

Priscilla leaned closer and offered her lips. Jim could feel her apprehension, her fear of rejection and his heart melted. He had dreamed of those lips once, and it was not too hard for him to rekindle that attraction. Their lips touched in a soft, almost chaste kiss. That kiss was followed by a more demanding variety, and before long their lips were locked and their tongues duelled. Priscilla's eyes were rolled back in her head and she was breathing laboriously into his mouth.

Her level of excitement grew even more now and Jim realised that Rose had a hand in this, so to speak. She was reaching across Jim's body and between Priscilla's legs with her left hand while her right hand had a firm grip on her husband's straining member. Her own sex was plastered against Jim's hips and she rubbed against him unashamedly. Then her copper-red head moved downward and Jim gasped at the exquisite feeling of his wife's lips on his manhood.

Priscilla was torn from her rapture and looked aghast at her friend's bobbing head. Then she scooted down herself, her face inches away from Rose's face.

"Will you let me try?" she asked, her voice crackling with emotion.

"Wherever are my manners?" Rose quipped, offering the saliva-coated member to her friend. "Remember: lips and tongue, no teeth!"

Jim briefly asked himself where Priscilla could have practised because she took his manhood in her mouth with all the care and tenderness of a loving wife. She licked and suckled, she kissed the tip, she even let her tongue travel down the shaft and to his bollocks. Then she licked up the shaft and engulfed the head in her mouth sucking fiercely.

"You are doing well," Rose praised her apprentice, for it was clear to Jim that part of their activities had been directed towards tutoring the naive Priscilla in lovemaking.

Finally, Priscilla let go of his member and looked up. "Am I doing it right for you?"

"You are wonderful, Cilla!" he confirmed before he grinned at the women. "Somebody has been practising it would seem?"

"Rose taught me using my godemiché," Priscilla whispered.

Seeing Jim's bewilderment, Rose giggled. "It's a likeness of a male organ, Jim. Many lonely women have one and even a few who are not that lonely."

"It's for practicing this?" he asked, still bewildered. "Why would a woman who is alone want to practice French love?"

"Oh, you are too precious, Jim!" Rose laughed. "Don't you know how much I love your ... I learned a new word today: your johnson in my quim? Well, if you were away for a long time, and I felt the urge to be filled like that yet were determined to stay true to you..."

"Oh!" Jim said again.

"Oh, indeed," Rose giggled. "The French call it a godemiché, but I would call mine Jimbo."

Priscilla's giggle felt wonderful as she was still suckling on the head of Jim's member. Her lips let go for a moment.

"The name is already taken."

Now it was Jim's turn to laugh at Rose who had a perplexed expression on her face. It cleared quickly.

"When did you perform the baptism?" she asked slyly.

"It was a while ago," Priscilla answered with a blush before returning to suckling on Jim's member.

He let his hands roam over her back and down to her buttocks. They were smaller than Rose's but not less delectable he found. He also found that Priscilla's ministrations were taking their toll. He felt the urge to give in to his mounting lust but he controlled himself. With a soft touch, he dislodged her from his erect member and made her lie on her back.

"Allow me to return the favour," he smiled at her before he kissed her.

He started with her lips, nibbling and licking them, but then he moved to her neck. It was slender and graceful, and he spent time to acquaint himself with it while his hand found Priscilla's breasts. This was much to Priscilla's liking, and she purred under his ministrations. The purr intensified when Jim replaced his hand with his lips and tongue, sucking and licking her pink nipples. He spent time on them, alternating between them, before he moved on to her taut stomach.

He felt the muscles under her skin flex as he kissed and sucked on the soft skin. When he let his tongue sneak into her belly button she sharply sucked in the air and arched up. His nostrils picked up the scent of her womanhood, a scent he already knew from Rose's lips, and he moved lower to where the soft, blonde down of her pubic hair covered the entrance to her pleasure box.

The lips of her sex were swollen and reddish, testament to Rose's earlier ministrations, and her love juices were seeping freely. When he lapped those lips briefly, her midsection shot up from the bed, and she squealed in delight. With his nose he dove between those lips nudging the tiny button at the upper juncture, and Priscilla's hips began to rotate to meet his movements. His tongue, as stiff as he could make it, was next to explore her folds, stabbing into the opening while his bushy moustache rubbed against her love button. Priscilla shrieked a little, but then her hands wrapped into his hair and she pulled him closer, mashing his face against her opening while his tongue buried itself into her sex. Priscilla was building up to a climax Jim sensed. He slowed a little before he freed his head from Priscilla's grip.

Crawling up over her body, he quickly placed the tip of his hard member against the inflamed opening and pushed down. Heaven! The slick but tight canal fit his manhood like a tailored glove. She was not as tight as he had feared. Perhaps, he thought lewdly, "Jimbo" had loosened her up in the past weeks. He did not mind in the least, and Priscilla had no complaints either. She looked up at him with shiny eyes.

"Oh, my! So full! Oh, Jim! Darling! How I longed for this!"

He had the presence of mind to turn and look at Rose. She smiled back at him, nodding her encouragement, while she played absentmindedly with her right breast.

Priscilla's legs closed around his hips now, and he felt that she hooked her feet for better leverage. He looked into her eyes and she nodded. "Please!" she whispered.

Carefully, he started the pumping movements, withdrawing only an inch before driving back in. Priscilla sighed. He pulled out further and pushed back in, and her sighs morphed into low moans. She was lubricating profusely, and his member felt as if it was in a hot, wet, vice. He withdrew even more and plunged back in.

"Aaagh!" Priscilla exclaimed. "Aaahh!"

He kept his rhythm for the next thrusts, withdrawing slowly, hovering over her with only the tip of his member still in, and then plunging down. Each time, the pitch of her voice grew higher when she moaned in response, and each time, Jim would wait a bit longer before his downward plunge. It was almost like waiting her out. He could feel her sex as it fluttered in anticipation, and the longer he waited at the apex, the stronger the flutter grew.

Priscilla had her head thrown back now, her mouth half open, her eyes pinched shut, and her forehead wrinkled in concentration as she waited for his next penetration. He resisted the urge to kiss her, not wanting to break her concentration. Instead, he kept going. Pull out. Wait. Wait longer. Plunge!

By now, Priscilla moans became shrieks intermixed with babbled endearments, and her legs clamped almost painfully around his midsection. Then, suddenly, he felt her sex become hot and almost liquid. Her sinewy arms closed around his neck and her legs clenched harder than ever while her whole body went into rigour. He felt the spasming around his prick and he new it was time. His hips began to blur as he hammered into her as all his control was abandoned. There was only one goal now, to penetrate, penetrate, penetrate as deep as humanly possible. From underneath he heard a keening sound and then his own climax washed over him. His member pulsed with the spurts of semen that shot through it and deep into Priscilla's womb.

When he came to, he was lying on his back next to a still Priscilla while Rose was wiping his body with a sponge. She smiled down at him.

"She's still out," she whispered.

She proceeded to wash him and wiped him dry with a towel. Next she busied herself on Priscilla's prostrate body, and the blonde slowly came to.

"Did I pass out?" she whispered.

"You did," Rose giggled.

"That was ... I never ... Dear God!"

"Amen!" Jim exhaled, causing Rose to laugh outrightly.

"You two should see yourself!"

Priscilla turned to look at Jim. "That was wondrous. I never thought I could be so wanton!"

"You were beautiful, Cilla," Jim answered earnestly.

"And you, Jim, are a hundred times the man Lucius ever was. To even think of his uncaring, clumsy humping and to think that I mistook it for this ... wonderful ... thing!"

Jim blushed but his wits were back. He reached for Rose's hand.

"I would have been clumsy too had not Rose taught me the art of loving."

"Oh, you!" Rose purred and plastered herself over his naked body. Inexplicably, his spent member revived under the contact, and Rose purred more. "You should have another one in you, shouldn't you?"

Jim decided that having two women in his bed was not without challenge.

"A man can but try his best," he grinned up at Rose. He pinched her buttocks and she shrieked. "How can I resist you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.