Working From Home

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I'm single, in my fifties, and work from home. So I have a housekeeper come in once a week and she walked up behind me while I was on a couple's website and asked me what I was looking at. That afternoon, we posted both our pictures on the site and things haven't been the same since.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

I work from home, I really don't want to say what it is that I do, I mean, after all, it pays well and I don't want to jeopardize a good deal, right?

I'm single, divorced about twelve years ago, I'm fifty-two, in pretty decent shape for a guy who sits at a desk all day. Not particularly dating these days, either, don't especially like the bar scene and the dating sites have worked sometimes and not worked at others. Don't ask me why.

Any way, I do employ a woman to come in and clean once a week and do laundry as well. I'd just lost the one who I'd had for about five years but she was good enough to recommend a replacement, Cindy, a mid-thirties woman who was slender and attractive, always in jeans and a teeshirt.

I'd never hit on Cindy though I'd thought about it. She is nice and friendly, actually pretty sexy. But she's also never given any hint of being available so I've basically avoided causing any trouble.

One afternoon while she was there, I'd decided to take a bit of a break from working and was checking in on one of my favorite websites, one where couples post their stories of sexual adventure and misadventure along with pictures of many of the members. These are not high school yearbook pictures; I'm sure you understand.

So, I have the picture gallery open and, from behind me I her, "What's that? I thought you were working."

I whipped my head around and there she was peering over my shoulder at the monitor which is a large one and I'm sure she had a good view of what was holding my attention.

"Oh, geez, um, yeah, well, looks like you caught me," I admitted.

"So, what's this?"

So I told her about the site and she leaned in closer to see the women on the screen.

"There's all kinds, huh?"

She didn't seem upset that I would be watching such a site, she was even kind of interested.

"Yeah, well, they're just a cross-section of women, all kinds."

"Think I should post my picture?"

"Sure, why not?" I told her hoping that I'd get to see it when she did.

"Ah, maybe I'm too skinny and, well, I'm too shaggy, I have a natural bush. I don't see any of those on this website. Not many nowadays, I guess. The comments from guys looking at my pic would probably be a real downer. They probably hate my look, too hairy."

"I love a natural woman, myself and, you know it's easy enough to trim it."

"I'm a bush-puss, see?" and she pulled the front of her jeans down along with her panties and showed me the beginnings of a very dark bush of pubic hair.

"I'd be happy to trim it for you, Cindy. I have had some practice in the past," I told her hoping to see more of my housekeeper.

"Well, it does make a mess but at least I know how to clean it all up, right?" she teased.

"That's your business, for sure. Shall we trim you up, I've got a camera if you want to post a picture."

"Well, this is a bit different from my normal day of housecleaning but, maybe a nice diversion wouldn't be such a bad idea, right?"

I agreed and we went to my bedroom and took a sheet out of the hamper and put it down. I went in my bathroom to get my shaver and when I came back, Cindy was on the bed, totally naked.

"Figured you might as well see the whole Cindy, not just the lower half," she said smiling. "Especially if you're doing the photos."

"I'd be privileged to do the photos, Cindy, it would be an honor," I told her as I sat down next to her.

"You really are bushy, that's the way I like a woman, actually, I kind of hate to see any of it go."

"Oh, it grows back, go ahead but don't take it all off, just trim it nice."

I really didn't quite know just how far I could go with Cindy, we had been friendly all along but, well, I did want to start it with a kiss to the affected part but skipped that as too risky.

I clicked the razor on and began working inward to define the outer area then began removing some of the bush, trimming it down and, after a minute or two, asked her what she thought. She hopped up and went in my bathroom and came back saying she liked it asking if I did.

She stood there, her hip cocked, looking so sexy.

"Yes, you look scrumptious."

"That's a word usually reserved for something you eat, Hank. Are you suggesting something?"

Wow, there was my opening if there ever was one.

"Well, you do look good enough to eat, Cindy."

"Maybe I'd better brush off the cut hairs first, be right back," and she slipped back into the bathroom then came back a minute later.

"You were talking about scrumptious?" she said as she sat on the edge of the bed, laid back and lifted her heels up onto the mattress, widening herself for me.

"I think it would be nicer if you were naked, too, Hank, don't you?"

I didn't bother answering, I just did it then got down between her knees and began licking.

"Mmm, you look nice with your clothes off, Hank, I had been wondering. Mmm, oh, that's nice, mmm, right there."

I love burying my face in a woman's pussy fur and, even trimmed, Cindy was nice. She reached down to hold herself open as I tongued and lapped at her, then curled my tongue and began poking it in and around her opened entrance.

"Oh, omigod, oh, you are good, mmm, so good, yes, oh, my pussy, mmm," she groaned as I kept at her.

"Mmm, oh, I'm gonna have to make this up to you. Maybe you can think of some way I can do that, huh?"

I was too busy to answer but I was sure she already had something in mind.

"Oh, OH, UUH, UUH, UMM, huh, mmm, oh, wow, so good, mmm," she cried out as I kept going. "Oh, god, you've got to fuck me after that, mmm, come on," she panted as she pulled me up and I pushed my cock right up into her all the way to the base.

"Mmm, hold it right there, don't pull back yet, just push, mmm, push hard, oh, yeah."

My housekeeper not only did a nice job of cleaning my place, she had a nice, tight pussy that I was greatly enjoying as well.

"Mmm, okay, you can start fucking me, mmm, yes, oh, good, mmm," she moaned as I stroked in and out of her. She began moving around under me making it feel even better.

"Ohh, mmm, so good, hope you'll be wanting this every Tuesday, huh? In between the dusting and laundry, we can fuck?"

"Well, I'm sure glad you walked in when you did and saw what I was looking at on the computer."

"Don't forget, we need to take some pics of me and post them on that website."

"Maybe a closeup of your cummy pussy when we're finished?" I asked and she thought that was a great idea. Clearly I was seeing a new side to Cindy, one that promised lots more fun.

I was holding her feet high above me, spread in a vee, as I stroked my cock down into and out of her over and over.

"Mmm, oh, this is so good, I'm almost there, you really feel good and I was having a horny day. But I almost always have a horny day, every day," she laughed.

"Well, we have that in common, maybe that's something we can help each other out with, huh?"

"Mmm, I think you can bet on that, for sure," she said, smiling up at me. "Just push hard into me and hold it there, okay?" she asked and I pushed and kept pushing while she shook her hips back and forth until I could see that it was bringing her to orgasm.

"UUH, UUH, UUH, umm, oh, fuck me, Hank, fuck me fast," she groaned as I pounded her as hard and fast as I could. She ended up having the longest orgasm I'd ever seen a woman have. After, I asked her about it and she told me that when she is really aroused to a very high degree, she has really strong, drawn out orgasms. She said she owed it all to me, that what had happened this afternoon was, to her, highly erotic and arousing.

I was still stroking in and out of her as she began shaking her hips making it feel all that much better. So much better that I was soon cumming.

"Mmm, you looked happy cumming into me just now, was it nice?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.