Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 10: My first few months at University - second part

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: My first few months at University - second part - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

Blackmail

Professor Lesley Jones blackmailed Katie and me into helping out at her gay friend's art gallery again. After the usual strip off before we got into her car, the Prof told us that we were going to the same Art Gallery to take part in another erotic exhibition.

This was the third time that the Prof had blackmailed us and although we'd thoroughly enjoyed ourselves we'd pretended that we were shy and totally humiliated by them. We'd given up on the shyness but still wanted the Prof to believe that we were humiliated by it all and that we didn't want to do it.

Katie started, "Please Professor Jones, you've already made us do lots of very embarrassing, humiliating and even degrading things. When is it going to stop? I don't know if I can take any more."

"Yes," I said, "it's horrible. I'm starting to think that I'd rather get kicked out of university."

"Relax girls," the Prof said, "this one isn't going to be that bad." I almost felt disappointed.

We arrived and were dumped outside the back door this time. We knocked, and gay boy let us in. He welcomed us and told us that this exhibition was all about bondage. He took us into the big exhibition room where we were surprised to see 2 other naked girls; and lots of men with ropes and step ladders.

Gay boy told us that each of us 4 naked girls would be taken to an area of the exhibition room where we would be put on display for 20 minutes before being moved on to the next area.

There were 3 open areas down each side of the room. Some had ropes hanging from the ceiling. The walls were covered with paintings of women restrained in all sorts of poses. Some of them looked really painful. The centre of the room had static displays of equipment that looked like it could be used to tie women to, or up with.

Area 1

At my first area I saw 4 steel rings screwed to the ground, quite far apart. I was told to lie on the floor, on my back, in the middle of them. A man that I hadn't seen before came to me and put a pink leather cuff on each wrist and ankle. He then clipped chains to each of them and pulled my legs and wrists out and clipped the other end of the chain to the rings. I was spread-eagled - quite firmly.

I was starting to think that I could get 20 minutes sleep when people started walking into the room. A whistle blew and the man that had chained me down came over and knelt by my side. He was holding what turned out to be an electric massager. It was what I now know to be a Magic Wand massager. He held it against my pussy and switched it on.

Fucking hell, it was good. Within seconds I was getting wet and feeling good. I had my first orgasm within 5 minutes; and it was a loud one. People were looking over to me and some were stood watching me. I was in heaven, being brought to an orgasm by a man I had never seen before, and being watched by strangers.

It took no more than 2 minutes for me to cum again, then again, then again. I was screaming, shouting obscenities, sweating, writhing about, shaking, twitching and shouting for the man to stop. But he didn't.

I've heard of orgasm torture before but I always thought that it was orgasm denial.

I even passed out for a while, but my clit was still being massaged when I came round. Then I came again, and again, and again.

I never thought that I could get too much sexual pleasure, but I really did need that man to stop.

Eventually I heard the whistle and the man stopped. He unfastened the cuffs and helped me get up. I had real trouble walking.

Another man came and helped me to area 2.

Area 2

When I got there I saw a bar about 1 yard long, hanging about 3 yards from the floor. Attached to each end was a webbing strap. And the bottom, about 1 yard from the floor was a loop in the webbing.

I had no idea what it was until the man told me put a leg through each loop and slide them up to my thighs. I was holding the 2 lengths of webbing that were hanging down. It hit me, it was a swing. The man attached a length of webbing between the hanging ones, behind my lower back. I had something to lean back on. I wondered if I could just swing there with my legs wide open for 20 minutes. No such (bad) luck.

The man brought out a dildo on a stand and screwed it to the floor. The dildo was pointing at my pussy. The man told me to lie back so that I was lined up better with the dildo, and he gently pushed me forward until I hit the dildo. The height wasn't quite right and the man made an adjustment and tried again.

That time the dildo hit the entrance to my hole and went in just a bit. After the 20 minutes of torture that I'd just had, I needed something inside me.

The man stopped the swing and got out a couple of nipple clamps with a chain between them and put them on me. They hurt, but it was a pleasurable pain.

He started pushing me again.

What I hadn't realised was that the man was going to keep pushing me back and forwards for the rest of the 20 minutes. I was getting fucked by the dildo.

He started slow at first and it felt good. He started pushing faster and harder. I started cumming again. Fortunately not as often as the last torture; and I was disappointed that my audience was smaller.

During my calm periods I could hear the other girls shouting and screaming. At least I wasn't the only one getting tortured.

I managed to count the number of orgasms that the swing and dildo gave me, it was 7.

The whistle blew and the man helped me down.

Area 3

This just had 2 ropes hanging down from the ceiling. They went up and through some sort of pulley and down to a winding handle on the wall.

The man at area 3 cuffed my wrists behind my back then put another pair of the pink ankle cuffs on me. He told me to lie on the floor on my back under the ropes. He clipped my ankles to the ends of the ropes then went to the wall and winched me up. As I went up my legs were stretched wide apart. He stopped winching me up when my head was about a yard from the ground.

Just when I thought that I was just going to be hanging there with my pussy wide open for all to see, I saw the man working a different winch. The next thing that I knew my pussy was being massaged. He's lowered one of those massage things down on to me.

I was rapidly getting to heaven again. I started moaning and before long I was cumming again, and again, and again. I don't know if it was the fact that I was upside down and my blood was pounding round my head, but the orgasms seemed stronger.

The only relief that I got was when my body jerked and shook. The massager moved a bit, but soon settled back to just touching my clit.

I was screaming just as loud as I was at area 1.

I didn't pass out even though I thought that I was going to.

At last the whistle blew and the massager was switched off. The man lowered me down and un-cuffed me.

Area 4

No dildo or massager on this one, but more pink ankle and wrist cuffs. My left wrist and left ankle were clipped to the end of a bar about 4 feet long. Then my right ankle and wrist were clipped to the other end.

The bar was then pulled up into the air. I was left with my wide open pussy pointing to the ceiling.

When my audience grew, the man swung me out into them. I actually bounced off a couple of them until they got out of the way.

I had a bit of a rest on this one, and could hear the screams from the other girls.

Area 5

Instead of being on the floor, this area was raised up and sloping to the wall a bit; and there were plastic curtains across the back and down the sided. In the middle was a rope hanging down with a clip on the end.

More pink cuffs on my wrists and my right ankle. My wrists were clipped to the hanging rope and it was adjusted so that I was on my tip toes. The man then lifted my right leg right up and clipped my ankle with my wrists. It was like doing the splits with one foot on the floor and the other high in the air.

The man obviously didn't want to hear me screaming because he got out a ball gag and put it on me.

Not too bad I thought, but then he got our some high pressure hose pipes and gave them to people in the audience. He told them to squirt me wherever they wanted. Guess where they squirted me.

My nipples took such a pounding that the clamps fell off. It did feel good. There was a constant stream (no pun intended) of high pressure water hitting my pussy. It took a while, but I did cum.

When the whistle finally blew, my pussy felt numb. The rest of me felt cold and clean.

Area 6

There were 4 ropes hanging from the ceiling in a big square, about 2 yards across. I was told to lie face down on the floor with my hands out in front. Yet more pink cuffs were put on my wrists and ankles then attached to the 4 ropes. I was winched up in the air to about the height of standing people's faces. My back was bent backwards and I wondered how much it would be hurting after the 20 minutes.

Next, the man who had winched me up showed me a remote controlled vibe. Then he inserted the business part into my pussy. He then showed me some sort of whip. It was about a dozen strips of leather all attached to a handle.

He them passed the whip and the vibes remote control to people in the gathering audience.

They were a sadistic lot. It was seconds before the vibe was switched on, and it never seemed to go off. I was brought to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

All this pleasure was increased by having my pussy and tits whipped by different people from the audience. The women were the worst. They whipped me so hard that I screamed.

It was difficult for my body to jerk about, but it did. None stop pain and pleasure.

When I stood up after the whistle and I had been released, I looked down at my hurting boobs and pussy. There had red and purple marks all over them.

It was over, and I was knackered. I have absolutely no idea how many orgasms I had that night, but I do know that it was a hell of a lot.

As the Prof drove us back we had another go at her for making us do such degrading and humiliating things, but I'm sure that we were wasting our breath. At least we were keeping up the pretence that we didn't enjoy what she was making us do.

When we told Ben what we had been forced (LOL) to do he said that he was worried that we might have got hurt. I laughed, showed him the bruises on my pussy and said that we already had been hurt, and it had been good.

Flashing one of my Professors

The lectures on one part of my course are given by a middle-aged man. For his age he is quite good looking.

Yes, you can guess where this is going, History teacher all over again.

I decided that I would play it cool for the first couple of months by only 'accidentally' flashing my pussy at him. So far I know that I have attracted his attention and he has looked up my skirts, but I have just ignored him and not deliberately opened my legs making it obvious that I wanted him to look. It's been hard, but I've done it. I plan to keep doing that for another month or so, then get him in a conversation and see if he says anything. Then get a bit more blatant about it and see what happens.

Another thing about my course is that it involves some laboratory work. We've been split up into groups of 3, and I've ended up with 2 geeky looking guys. They look geeky, but they're okay actually. They're both shy and get very embarrassed whenever I mention my clothes or sex. Even dirty jokes make them blush.

I haven't deliberately flashed them, but a couple of times I've caught them looking at my legs and breasts, especially when my nipples have been creating little bumps in my tops.

I still haven't decided what or even if, I am going to do anything about these two.

NEWPS

We decided that we would advertise for new members, get started with the hazing; then take it from there. We weren't sure how things would go so we didn't plan too far ahead.

We decided that we would look for pledges at Whittle University so that there would be less chance of anyone recognising us. We designed a poster that we pinned on the notice boards on the girl's floors of all the halls of residences and some of the public notice boards. The poster wording was: -

NEWP Sorority

A Sorority similar to those that have proved very successful in the USA has been formed in Whittle University. It is being run along the same lines as the American ones and now has vacancies for a small number of young ladies.

Applications will be processed in the same way as the American Sororities i.e. Applications will be received and young ladies will be invited to attend a number of hazing sessions.

Applicants will not know the names of, or even knowingly meet any of the existing Sorority Sisters until they have been fully accepted into the Sorority. The only exception to this is the Sorority Sister that is chosen to guide the applicant through her hazing.

Any applicant found to have been discussing her application with anyone other than her appointed Sorority Pledge Sister will be immediately dropped from the programme.

As in America, the hazings will be of a humiliating nature and are designed to ensure that successful candidates are capable of living up to the high standards of existing Sorority Sisters.

Guaranteed: -

Fun

Improved Self esteem

Confidence

Figure

New Friends – for life

Pleasure

Community Work

Application can be accepted only by email.

Please send an email to newpsorority at yahoo co uk requesting an application form.

The poster included a few pictures of groups of young women partying and generally having fun.

When we received an email we would reply requesting the following information: -

Name

Age

Height

Weight

Measurements

Do you prefer to work in a team, or on your own?

Do you consider yourself to be outgoing?

Do you like helping other people?

Do you smoke?


Select your preference in each of the following groups: -

Clothing

Dress

Skirt and Top

Trousers / Jeans

Full length Skirts

Mini Skirts

Micro Skirts

Tights

Hold-ups

Stockings and Suspender Belt

Bare Legs

Pyjamas

Nightie

Baby Doll

Bra and Knickers

Knickers only

Nude

Bra

No Bra

Full knickers

Bikini Knickers

Thongs

Commando

Swimwear

One piece Swimsuit

Bikini

Bikini Bottoms only

Nude Swimming

Pubic Hair

Full Pubic Hair

Trimmed Unshaped

Trimmed Shaped

Landing Strip

Fully Shaved

Sexual Orientation

Straight

Lesbian

Bi

Nun

Sexual Activity

Virgin

Frequently Activity

Occasionally Activity

Masturbation Frequency

Daily

Weekly

Less than Weekly


What is the highest number of orgasms that you have had in one session?

Was this on your own or with someone else?

Have you ever gone out in a short skirt with no underwear?

Have you ever been Naked in Public?

If so, enter the details here.

Have you ever been gangbanged?

Would you like to be gangbanged?


No application will be accepted unless it includes an attached photograph of the applicant wearing no more than her preference of swimwear.

All applicants will have to submit to medical examination by a NEWPS appointed doctor. This is to ensure that the applicant is physically fit enough to perform the Sorority programme of events, and to ensure that they do not use drugs.

As NEWPS is a relatively new organisation it can only cope with a small number of applications each term. All applications will be dealt with on the basis of first come, first served.

Applications (with photo(s)) to be emailed to newpsorority at yahoo co uk

Our first Pledge

We had already had one girl show interest in joining (Ella), so I phoned her and asked her if she was still interested. She was, so I told her to meet me at a bar in town the following night.

When she arrived she was wearing jeans and a top and a jacket. I could see the outline of a bra. She is only a small girl, about 6 inches shorter than me, and probably a 32A. I bought her a drink then gave her a copy of the poster. She told me that she had seen the poster and was about to send an email when I phoned. I gave her a print of the questionnaire and a pen and told her to complete it.

I studied her as she was writing and decided that she was quite a cute little thing.

I asked her why she wanted to join a Sorority. She told me that at school she was a very quiet girl who never really fitted in the popular girls, she had a reputation for being a bit of a geek. Also, the popular girls had continually teased and almost bullied her because of her small breasts. I told her that she should be proud of her breasts and that although men go on about big breasts all the time, most of them actually prefer small breasts.

Ella told me that when she got into university she had decided that she no longer wanted to stay in the background, she wanted to have as much fun as all the other girls.

I explained to her that I had passed all my hazings and that my first task as a fully-fledged member of NEWPS was to initiate a new member.

Her answer to the questionnaire looked promising, but didn't fit in with what she was wearing. She looked a little worried as she told me that she was wearing jeans and underwear because all the other girls in her block were. I asked her if she was sure about the knickers. She couldn't answer that one.

I told her that because both me and my Pledge Sister had already met her, her application had been successful subject to her passing all the hazings. I reminded her that failure to pass any of them or to disobey any of her Pledge Sister's (me) commands would mean that she would not pass through to the next stage. I also told her that I would never tell her to do anything that I hadn't already done, or would be happy to do.

Ella asked me how many hazings there were but I avoided giving her a number saying that it depended on how she got on with the first few hazings. She then said, "Okay, I'm happy, what do I do now?" I leaned over and gave her a big hug.

I then gave Ella her first instruction. "Go to the toilet and remove your knickers, bra and top. Dump them in the trash can and return wearing only your shoes, jeans and jacket." Without a word or pause, Ella stood up and went to the toilet. She was back in less than 5 minutes.

Before I let her sit down I told her to stand in front of me and open her jacket wide. Without hesitation she did just that. I studied her pert little breasts for a full minute before telling her to fasten her jacket and sit down.

I asked her what her feelings about what she had just done were. She said that she was nervous, even scared a bit, but that she was determined to get into NEWPS and would do everything that I ordered her to do.

My next order to her was that when she got back to her room she was to put all her bras, knickers, thongs, tights, trousers and jeans into a bag and tape it shut. I told her to bring it with her when she came to her first hazing which would be the following evening at 7pm. I told her to meet me at the same pub.

We went outside. I gave her a kiss and another big hug and told her that I would see her the next day.

I told Katie and Ben all about Ella and told them that I had arranged for her first hazing to take place the next evening. I told them that I would take her to the same boy's residence, but on a different floor. Ben told me that he would go and check the place out and phone me to tell me which floor. He told me that I probably wouldn't see him, but if I did, I was to ignore him.

Ella's First Hazing

Ella arrived on time wearing a miniskirt, jumper and jacket; and carrying a big bag. I

asked her if the bag contained ALL the clothes that I had told her. She nodded. I then told her to prove that she wasn't wearing underwear. Outside the pub she opened her jacket and pulled up her top to show me her boobs, she then pulled up her skirt revealing her bald pubes. "Freshly shaved are you?" I asked. She nodded.

"Right then," I said, "let's go," and we set off back to Whittle University. On the way I told her to dump her bag of clothes into a rubbish bin saying that it was her last chance to back out. The clothes went in the bin.

As we walked I asked her how her first day without underwear had gone. She told me that she had been very nervous; and excited. She told me that she'd been wet all day.

She said that she'd walked to the shower with her towel wrapped round her instead of her usual bra and kickers with her towel over her arm. I told her that from now on she was to walk around the corridors and common room naked. She blushed but didn't say anything.

I pulled out the questionnaire that she had completed and went through them.

I said that she'd put a tick against Nude Swimming; and asked her if she'd ever gone swimming in the nude, or just her wish. She confessed that she had always wanted to try nude swimming but had never had the opportunity. I made a mental note to talk to Katie and Ben about that.

Next I asked her when she had last masturbated and when she had last has full sex with a boy. She told me that she had masturbated 3 times since I had last seen her. She had been so excited that she had masturbated just as soon as he had got back to her room, as soon as she woke up, and in the shower when she was getting ready to come to meet me.

She said that she last had full sex with a boy when she had got drunk at a party 2 weeks ago. She told me that she was taking the pill.

Ella asked me what this part of the hazing involved. I told her that she would not know what each hazing involved until it started; but as this was her first one it wasn't going to be a difficult one. I explained to Ella what a 'safe word' was, and gave her one.

As we approached the chosen building I got a phone call from Ben telling me which floor he had decided was okay. I had just hung up when Ben walked out of the building. As Ella and me got close to Ben I told her to close her eyes, pull up her skirt and flash her pussy. With absolutely no hesitation she did. I ignored Ben, and after Ben had passed I stopped Ella, put my hand up her skirt and gave her the finger test. I held my wet finger up to her face. Without being told to do so, she opened her mouth and sucked my finger.

I smiled and told her that she was ready.

Just inside the building I pulled out the blindfold and put it on Ella. I didn't want her to know which floor she was going to perform on. She may have been able to work it out by counting the steps, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

I slowly led her up the stairs and to the door to the common room, told her that it was her last chance to change her mind (she said not), opened the door and led Ella in.

The 5 boys that were in there stopped and looked over to us as I pulled out the same piece of paper that Katie and me had used for hazing 1 (see part 9); and started reading.

The boys cheered when I read out item 2; and Ella's face went red. It went even redder as I went through the rest.

I then asked the boys if they would show their respect for the Pledge, and waited until each one had agreed.

I asked the boys to clear a table and bring it to the middle of the room. I then told Ella to strip naked. Again, without hesitation, but with a very red face, Ella stripped and dropped her clothes onto the floor. I held her arm and led her to the table and turned her round. I put her hand on the table and told her to lay back and get on with it.

And she did. The thing was, she must have been very close to cumming before she started because she started moaning as soon as her fingers touched her pussy; and it took less than 2 minutes for her body to start shaking and jerking about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.