Amy the Exhibitionist - Cover

Amy the Exhibitionist

Copyright© 2012 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Amy, and I am about to tell you how I became an exhibitionist and tell you about some of the pleasure that I have had practicing / improving my passion.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

These last few cold, miserable English winter months have been reasonably quiet. I'm really looking forward to some decent weather, flashing weather.

What's been happening? Well, not a lot, but there have been a few interesting things.

My Breasts

I'm happy to say that my breasts haven't grown any more. There still nice and firm. Very conical. I don't want them any bigger otherwise I would have to wear a bra more often, and I don't want that. Because of the weather my nipples seem to be permanently hard. Lots of the boys at school have noticed and they keep asking me if I'm cold.

My Pussy

I'm still plucking every single hair out just as soon as it's big enough to get the tweezers on it. I'm saving up to get it permanently removed. The only problem with that is that I will have to let it grow a bit so that the treatment will work.

Ben

Unfortunately I haven't seen my brother since Christmas. I'm really missing my fuckbuddy. I've spoken to him on the phone a few times. He's got a girlfriend who knows about me and is trying to satisfy Ben's needs.

Saturday Job

I've been dead lucky and managed to get a Saturday job at a clothes shop. The manager is a woman in her early thirties. She's really nice. She lets me wear the shop stock at work whenever I want. She says that it's a good advert. I had one young man (early twenties) a couple of weeks ago who wanted to buy a dress for his girlfriend (who wasn't with him), but he wanted to see what some dresses that he'd picked looked like on someone. He told me that his girlfriend was about my height and weight so he asked me if I could try the dresses on and let me see what they looked like. I went and asked the manager what I should do. She told me that if I was prepared to do it then it was okay with her.

I took the dresses from him and went to the changing rooms. It took me seconds to take-off the top and skirt that I was wearing, leaving me naked, apart from shoes. On went the first dress and I opened the curtain, went out and did a twirl for him. After the third dress I stopped closing the curtain and let him watch me changing. After the fifth dress I pulled him in and closed the curtain. I was so turned-on and wet that I just had to have him.

Afterwards he had me try two more dresses and a couple of skirts before he finally selected one dress that he bought. Wow, I could do with a few more customers like that.

I often get asked to take some clothes to women who are already in the changing rooms. Whenever I do I never fully close the curtains. Sometimes the women do not finish closing the curtains so whoever is outside gets a bit of a view. Naughty me.

My Boyfriend

Yes, I've got one. Pete goes to a different school and I met him at my Saturday job. He was with his now ex girlfriend buying a skirt for her. All the time she was in the changing rooms he was coming on to me. The next Saturday he was back, on his own, saying that he'd dumped her. We went out that night and we've been together for about a month now. He just loves my bald pussy and lack of underwear. Only problem is that he keeps telling me to put my legs together or to cross them when I'm sitting down. The only time that I like doing that is when we are fucking and I use my legs to squeeze his cock. I've this feeling that I'm going to have to dump Pete soon, there's no room in my life for a man that tries to tell me what to wear or when to not flash my pussy.

Katie and her family

At half-term I had a 2 night sleepover at Katie's. Tom (14) came into the bathroom the first morning when I was in the shower (I never lock bathroom doors). He asked if he could watch me and looked very disappointed when I said, 'no'. Instead I told him to get his PJs off and get into the shower with me. He didn't need to be told twice. His little hard-on pointing to the ceiling. After about 10 seconds I grabbed his cock and guided it into my pussy. He lasted about 30 seconds before I felt that warm feeling of cum getting deposited in me.

Katie's Dad came into the bathroom that night just after I'd had a pee. I was naked and about to get in the shower. He was full of apologies saying that didn't think that there was anyone in there and that he'd intended to have a shower so I suggested that we shared. We did, and I gave him a blow-job. God has he got a big, hard cock, I thought that I was going to choke.

Katie and Tom do the same as me when it comes to bed time. That is, get ready for bed then come back downstairs and watch a bit more TV before going to bed. I'd taken my nightie with me just for that purpose. I didn't get to lay on the floor like I do at home so Tom or his Dad couldn't look at my legs right up to my ass; but from where we sat on the sofa I caught both Tom and his Dad looking up my nightie. Needless to say that I kept my legs open just enough so that they could see my puss.

When it comes time to go to bed, Katie always gives her Mum and Dad a goodnight kiss. I did the same. I had to be careful because I didn't want to flash Katie's Mum but I made sure that I positioned myself so that Katie's Dad or Tom got a great view of my ass or tits.

Katie and me slept in Katie's bed. Both nights Katie started off in PJs, with me naked. Each night it was less than 10 minutes before Katie's PJs were off and we were exploring each other's bodies. Katie has started shaving most of her pubic hair off. She's just got this little 'landing strip'. God, I love playing with her pussy and going down on her; and what she can do with her tongue is amazing.

Katie keeps asking me if we are lesbians. Each time I tell her that we are definitely not.

Katie's Mum and Dad were at work each day so that left the three of us alone. Since I last had a sleepover at Katie's, Katie hasn't gone out of her way to flash Tom so I did my best to put that right. The first morning both Katie and me went down for breakfast just wearing a towel. They covered everything - just. Katie's Mum and Dad both leave for work early so there was just the 3 of us.

I steered the conversation to flashing and when Tom came in I went behind Katie, grabbed her arms and told Tom to grab her towel. Tom didn't need a second invite and (despite her screams) Katie was naked in seconds. I kept hold of Katie while Tom got a good look. Katie was begging me to let her go. Eventually I told her that I would, IF she opened her legs and let Tom touch her pussy. She agreed (eventually) and Tom had a good grope. I let her go but she didn't run away. She just stood there and let Tom get on with it. After a while Katie went red, pulled away and ran out of the kitchen. I went after her and asked her what was wrong. Eventually she admitted that she was about to cum and didn't want to with Tom there.

The next morning I persuaded Katie to go for breakfast with us both wearing only towels again. This time though, the tables were turned on me. What I didn't know was that Tom and Katie had planned a surprise for me. As we were eating breakfast the door bell rang. It was Kieran, one of Tom's friends. I'd seen him around school with Tom, but never spoken to him. Tom brought Kieran into the dining room and waited until Katie and me had finished our breakfast. I was a little suspicious when they cleared the table.

The 3 of them then grabbed me and lay me on my back on the table. From nowhere some rope appeared and my wrists and ankles were tied to the corners of the table. In the scuffle both Katie and me lost our towels. I wasn't in a position to do anything about it, but Katie was; but she didn't. She stayed naked and wasn't at all fazed when Kieran started staring at both of us naked girls.

It didn't take long for me to accept the position that I was in and stopped struggling. The 3 of them just stood there for ages until I said, "Well, now that you've got me like this what are you going to do with me?" Katie said that this was revenge for what happened to her the morning before. She wrapped a towel round herself then said to the boys, "There she is, do whatever you want to her." I shouted, "No, Katie, please don't let them hurt me. Just looking at me naked is enough." Katie just smiled and said to the boys, "Go on then."

The 2 boys looked at each other then Tom moved closer and put a hand on my left breast. My nipples were hard before, but as soon as his finger touched my nipple it went even harder and I felt a twinge in my puss. Kieran joined in and they both groped my tits and pussy. Tom asked Kieran if he'd ever eaten a pussy before. Kieran looked puzzled and Tom told him what to do. He wasn't very good and didn't do anything with my clit. Even so, I could feel an orgasm building in me. Tom took over and it wasn't long before I was cumming. As I came down from my high I looked over at Katie to see that she had a big grin on her face. "Fuck her then!" she said.

Tom went first and it wasn't long before I felt him cum in me. Just as Kieran put his little cock in me the door bell rang. Katie and me both looked at each other and Katie said, "Shit, who the fuck can that be?" Tom said that it would be Harry and Declan, 2 more of his class mates. I asked Tom how many more he'd invited. When he said, "None," I said, "Being gang-banged by 4 14 year olds is bad enough, I don't want the whole class here."

Katie said, "Come on Amy, you're enjoying it, I know you are." She was right, I was. It was different to the session I'd had with Ben's friends at the swimming pool at the University. I'd been a bit scared then, they'd all been bigger and older. These were just 14 year olds and (even though I was tied down) I did feel as though I was in control. Anyway, Harry and Declan came into the room, one of them saying, "Wow!" and the other saying, "Fucking hell Tom, you weren't kidding. What a fucking great pair of tits, and look at that cunt. I can't wait to fuck that." And they did.

I lost count of how many times each of them fucked me, and I must have cum about 6 times. They even wanked and shot their loads over my face. I was a sweaty, knackered mess by the time they'd finished. I was amazed at how quickly after cumming the could get hard again.

At one point I looked over to Katie to see that her right hand was under the front of her towel, and the expression on her face told me that she was taking care of an itch!

When they eventually left me alone they just walked out of the room leaving me there. Katie had to untie me. As I slid off the table my legs nearly gave way on me. I was a mess and needed a shower. After the shower I went and lay on Katie's bed and fell asleep. When I woke up Katie was sat on the side of the bed looking down at my still naked body. She still hadn't got dressed. She put a hand on my pubes and said, "Ready for some more?" I just said, "Mmmm" and opened my legs. We had a very enjoyable 69 before we finally got dressed about 3 o-clock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.