The Heart Believes
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Four years have past. Four years of hiding Ai from the world. Four years of growing, learning, changing... are they ready for the change in Ai?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal   Pregnancy  

Bill mingled.

He wasn't that good at it. Julie was the social butterfly. Mostly, his tactic was to wander around, glass of punch in hand, listening for any conversation that sounded interesting and not too private. It was either that or just sit at the table (or, worse, follow Julie around). Much of the talk had been about the impromptu proposal, both pro and con, something he'd stayed out of as much as possible. His friends didn't need help defending themselves, and, really, it was time for those who were to stay with Ai to get back under the radar. If Cynthia hadn't been planning on leaving them by the end of the month, Bill would have nixed the entire scheme.

Leaving a group of mostly chess club nerds (he'd played 5th board for a couple years, keeping him at school while Julie had cheerleading practice), Bill wandered around the edge of the dance floor. The current pop hit was playing, by that one teen girl he was always getting confused with two others with about the same voice and breast size. It wasn't a BAD song, not in the least, nor was she a bad singer. It just ... well, was. The girl was no Tarja Turunen or Lisa Loeb, that's all.

"Bill!"

Turning towards the voice, Bill saw Alice coming towards him. He grinned. The girl of his dreams, normally so conservative in her outfits, wore a dress that showed off cleavage he never knew she had, but now wanted to get to know better. He had the sudden impulse to make a cross with his fingers in front of him and shout "Back, foul temptress!" at her, but that would probably keep him from getting a better view of that cleavage. Besides, some temptation is good for a relationship.

She stopped in front of him, a shy smile on her face. He thought he saw a blush forming on those white cheeks, but it was hard to tell in this lighting. Possibly the reason for the lighting, now that he thought about it.

"I've never seen you in a tux before. You look good!"

"You too, even without a tux!"

They both laughed, and Alice took a sip from her glass. Bill's eyebrows raised a touch. The color looked a bit off. Knowing who she came with, he wondered if the idiot had spiked it. Her taste in guys wasn't the best ... but, then, naturally until she was with him he'd think that!

"I didn't know you were friends with Cynthia. That was something, wasn't it?" He didn't detect any disapproval in her voice, for which he was thankful. He didn't know Alice that well, for all their years together in school.

"Well, I'm one of the few she occasionally consents to talk to. It's an honor, really."

That got a laugh. Alice's laughs were wonderful. After a moment, her eyes lowered as she bit her lip.

"Where are you going to school?"

"U.B ... You?"

"St. Bonaventure." Bill nodded. That was a good local college, with a basketball team that sometimes got into the tournament. University of Buffalo, however, he wasn't sure had ever made it, since returning to division one.

"Is ... Julie going to school locally, too?"

Wha ... ah, so THAT was what was going on! Foul temptress indeed! How should he deal with this?

Bill's thoughts were interrupted by a vibration in his pants. This time, unlike the other occasions this evening, it was his phone. He gave a sigh.

"Sorry. Excuse me for a moment."

Alice grinned in understanding, taking another sip of her drink. Parents calling to check up on partying teens couldn't be that uncommon, even if it was "uncool". Bill dug out the phone, checked the display...

"Fuck."

"What is it, Bill?" Alice reached out a hand to touch his arm. Normally that would have had some effect, but now there was no time for childish flirting (or adult flirting for that matter). He looked around the room, and to his surprise and relief saw Julie quickly coming towards him, phone in hand. He turned back to his worried classmate.

"Something's come up, and we have to go. I'm sorry."

"You're leaving?!?" Her eyes were wide, upset. He put a hand on hers, gently removing it from his arm. Her skin was soft, warm.

"I'm sorry, Alice." Just as he let go of her hand, Julie was there, eyes excited, worried. As she glanced at his companion, they also became ... harder. She well knew his feelings, and for a brief moment the need to protect her own came to the fore. A sudden thought crossed Bill's mind, and he couldn't help it. Taking Julie's hand and starting to lead her away, he turned back to Alice.

"Oh, if, by some chance, you're bi, talk to Julie sometime and maybe we can get together."

Her expression was priceless.

Julie's, however, showed exactly the price he was to pay.

"Excuse me?"

"No time for that, my love! Where's Cynthia?"

"Other side of the room with Violet." Bill nodded.

"Go get them, meet me at the front doors. Go!" He leaned down for a quick kiss, returned despite her short term annoyance. They parted.

He found Bobby at one of the tables, talking with a couple others. His date was nowhere to be seen.

"Bob, did you drive?"

"What? Um, yeah. Why?"

"I need your car. Club problem."

Bobby sat up straight, alarmed. He dug into his jacket, quickly pulling out the key ring. He tossed it to Bill.

"It's parked to the left, third row."

"Thanks," Bill nodded. "Find Sharon. You can use our limo."


"Taylor is already at the stairs heading down. Mom and Doc just pulled into the driveway."

Bill nodded. They were still about ten minutes away, plus the walk down.

"Have them leave the doors open for us."

Julie relayed the message, then put down the phone. The four of them drove in silence.

"Bill?" she finally asked.

"Yeah?"

"Were you joking about..."

"Yes, Love. She was coming on to me, asking if you were still going to be around after graduation or if I'd be available. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." He reached over, taking her hand. Julie took her other hand, dug her nails into the back of his for a moment, then brought it to her lips to kiss the fresh wounds better. "That said," he went on, grinning, "if she DOES come to you, I hope you seriously consider the idea!"


They made it to the bottom of the stairs in record time, Violet right there with them despite holding back to seal the door behind them. Not bothering with the bottom doors, they rushed into the living area. Once inside, Cynthia stopped to take in the situation.

A large space on the living room rug had been cleared, a large plastic tarp now covering it. Over the tarp lay blankets, and a few pillows. A nude Ai sat on one of the pillows, Taylor and Gretchen each holding one of her hands as Doc arranged his supplies around the edge of the blankets. Martha stood nearby, hands wringing in front of her. Ai was breathing heavily, with an occasional grunt of pain, as a large orange thing, like a female Anubis, knelt and ran its hands over her belly. Seeing Bill, her eyes doubled in size.

"Bill! Bill Bill Bill Bill!!!"

"I'm here!" He skidded to a stop next to her, dropping to his knees to take her cold hand as Julie's mom moved aside. Julie quickly took Taylor's place. She looked at her stepdad.

"What's up, Doc?"

"So far," he said, letting out a deep breath as he handed the computer pad with his childbirth notes in it to Gretchen, "not much. Her water broke just as we got here- it was green, and I think we got a good sample of it. Now we just have to wait until our friend here is ready." He lay a large brown hand on Ai's belly. "Just relax, take deep breaths, and do what your body tells you to do. We're here to help you through this."

Ai closed her eyes, moaning.

"It hurts!"

Bill looked up at Cynthia, now coming up to them with Violet at her side.

"Can you do anything?"

Cynthia looked at the creature. She had never seen anything like it, and the resemblance to the Egyptian god was unnerving. She licked her lips.

"The orange thing is just rubbing her belly, not going inside. I could get rid of it ... if you think it's a good idea." She looked down at the Doc. He considered a moment, then shook his head.

"No, not yet. If the pain gets really bad, then yes, seeing as we don't dare give Ai any pain mediation as we don't know what they'd do to her. Although, I do have some with me. But, for now, pain is the only way Ai can really tell us much. If you get rid of this thing, how would we know if something went wrong? No ... Ai, I'm sorry, but for now you have to be strong. For your babies."

Ai looked at him, black eyes wide, slowly nodding. Her grip on her two lovers tightened.


A half hour later, Ai suddenly grunted.

"Bill..."

"What is it?" Everyone's attention, which had begun to wander, was back on their friend.

"Bill ... want to move."

Doc quickly moved to her side next to Julie.

"OK, this may be it. Ai, move however you want. Get in whatever position you feel most comfortable. We'll adapt to that, OK?"

She nodded, pulling her hands from Bill and Julie's grasps. Taking two deep breaths, she began to turn on her side towards Bill. As he slid back out of the way, Ai rolled father, lifting herself up on all fours. Her large belly hung down, her knees spread for balance. Bill quickly moved some pillows so she could put her head down if needed. Doc gathered his things, moving behind her.

"OK, Ai, when the contractions come stronger, you're going to push, OK? It's going to be up to you to push the babies out. You can do that, right?"

"Want my babies!"

"And you're going to have them soon! You just have to push when your body tells you to."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.