The Heart Believes - Cover

The Heart Believes

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four years have past. Four years of hiding Ai from the world. Four years of growing, learning, changing... are they ready for the change in Ai?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal   Pregnancy  

"What do you MEAN I need tickets to got to the prom?!?"

"Shhh!!"

Julie motioned for Cynthia to keep it down, casting a worried glance down the hall at the offices. Yes, it was OK for them to be here during class, but only if they kept their damned mouths shut and didn't get noticed. A noticed student is a sorry student. The redhead, arms crossed, stood over the now cringing Sharon sitting against the wall. Taking a deep breath, Cynthia spoke again.

"You're saying, you have to buy tickets to go to the Senior Prom."

"Y-yeah." The blond nodded up at her, biting her lower lip.

"And," Cynthia went on, "the tickets sold out some time ago."

" ... yes."

"So, and I think I'm being quite reasonable in asking this..." Cynthia dropped into a crouch, staring into Sharon's wide eyes. "Why the fuck," she quietly asked, "were you going on about how I should go to the prom, if you knew it was impossible?"

Sharon's hands came together in front of her ample bosom, almost as if praying to Cynthia for forgiveness. Her eyes pleaded for understanding.

"I knew you weren't interested, so what did it matter! I'm sorry!"

Cynthia's eyes continued to bore into the quivering mass before her ... then, with a sigh, she pushed herself back a bit and sat on the grey carpet. Her gaze went to Julie, who was just relieved there was to be no bloodshed. For now.

"How the hell did your sister get asked just a week before?"

""Oh," chuckled Julie, "Jaxom bought the tickets weeks earlier, but decided to not tell Jenny until their anniversary. You know, as a surprise. That's the last time he'll do THAT!"

"Great." Cynthia let her head fall back against the wall. Another fine high school memory. Well, they had been planning on using the dresses for their wedding as well, so it's not like that was a total waste...


Bill's attention, as it often was in English, was divided three ways. Part of his mind, out of necessity, was on Mr. Ven. Not too much of his mind, to be honest, but enough to at least have a witty reply if some question was thrown his way. Bill was ahead in the reading, and Mr. Ven was a somewhat easy going teacher. To Mr. Ven's right, high up on the wall, was the clock. This drew his eye more than the 45 year old teacher. The last class of the day, and on a Friday at that, he just wanted to get out of there. Leave, go home, be done with school for another few days.

The third object of his attention, one of the few things he looked forward to each weekday morning, sat one seat up to his right: Alice.

God, she looked beautiful today. Looked beautiful every day. Brown hair, cut shoulder length, swept behind her ears. Blue eyes behind large silver glasses. Long, willowy limbs, so graceful...

Bill had been crushing on the girl since middle school. She was, really, the perfect example of his "type": thin, geeky, tall ... and, yet, he was with a short athletic cheerleader.

Maybe Julie had been partly right.

The Junior Year Crisis, as they'd come to joke about it, had come about mostly with the realization that their relationship, and in fact their love, was a matter of ... convenience. They were both with Ai, had to be with Ai, so naturally they were together as a couple themselves. At no point had there been actual dating, or falling in love. They just ... were in love, and as the years went by, that had stopped being enough. Sex was something they had to do, for Ai, without joy if still with pleasure. Conversations were about the mundane, never about what truly interested or moved them. They were growing apart, if they had ever really been together.

It had climaxed in the usual teen theatrics, with fights, misunderstandings, and finally betrayal. A month of emotional hell.

And, despite all that being overcome, despite Bill truly being in love with Julie and her coming to realize her feelings for him ran just as deep, the core of that rift was still true. If not for Ai, they wouldn't be together. If not for that link, Bill would be asking Alice to the prom, and possibly be just as happy if not more so than he was now.

Part of him would always wonder, "what if..."

He sighed, looking at the clock again. Ten minutes to go.

Ai was their only bond ... and that wasn't right. He had to do something for Julie. Something to show how much he cared for her. Showed her he was committed to her, willing to spend the rest of his life with her...

Bill's eyes widened.

Well, THAT was an option. Dare he? Without ever having spoken of the idea with her?

Sure. Why not. If she didn't want to marry him, he could just give the ring to Alice.


Bill opened the bedroom door.

Julie lay on her side, nude, reading. It was a comic book, he saw. A large thick hardcover, probably that Popeye collection she'd bought the other day. She had it partially propped up on a pillow, her own head raised up on the large fluffy one she preferred. Brown hair trailed down next to her smooth, perfect back, a back Bill just wanted to press himself against.

Well, that was easy enough to arrange.

Closing the door behind him ... being interrupted by cats and puppies stopped being cute years ago, he shed his clothing as he walked to the side of the bed. Julie ignored him, although her body did inch a bit towards the center to make more room. Standing there, cock slowly hardening, Bill admired her perfect form ... the line of her spine, the smooth firm curves of that wonderful ass ... the Alice's of the world, the geeky girls, might be the type to turn his head as he saw them pass in the hallways. But ... the reality of Julie had them all beat. Slowly, he climbed onto the bed, his weight causing her to roll back into him. Bill found himself with a face full of hair, but before he could say anything Julie slid her body down his. His cock, which had been between her legs, now found itself almost catching on her wet opening. She moved forward a bit as she continued down, though, causing it to slip behind her. She then pressed back against him, sliding down until his length was pressed firmly against the fullness of her ass. Her head now against his chest, she snuggled into him. Bill reached over her and repositioned the book so they could both read it, then moved his left hand to cup the nearest breast. They read.


Bill heard the door open. It had to be Ai, as Cynthia was gone for the evening. Some movie Violet wanted to see, now that school was finally done for her. He didn't look up, engrossed in the story on the page. The Popeye cartoons had NEVER been like this! The door closed ... followed by silence.

A few moments later, they heard the sound of clothing falling to the floor, felt the weight of Ai sitting on the mattress behind him. Still silent. Both humans turned ... and saw Ai's expression of misery.

Book forgotten, Bill quickly sat up, legs swinging off the bed as he positioned himself next to her. Julie slid over to kneel on the mattress on the other side. She stroked Ai's short black hair.

"What's wrong, Ai?"

Ai ... sniffled. Crying! She had been crying! Bill put an arm around her, pulling her cold form against his.

"What is it, Ai? Tell us..."

Her head dropped, looking at the floor.

"You ... you don't love me!"

The two teens exchanged a startled glance over her. Fuck. Julie swung her legs out in a mirror of Ai and Bill, putting an arm around their friend and pressing herself against her as well. Both softly caressed the center of the Ai sandwich. Bill kissed Ai's cheek.

"Of course we love you! We always love you! Why do you think that?" Her head bowed even more, and he saw a tear fall from her eye onto the floor.

"You ... you don't hug me! You don't hold me, kiss me, love me ... unless I ASK!" The last was spit out, like a curse. Her head swung up, eyes truly upset. Both Bill and Julie reared back a bit, shocked not just by the accusation, but ... by the truth of it. "Bill! You touch her, kiss her, just because you want to! Julie, you jump in his arms, start removing his clothing ... why do neither of you do this with ME?!? Why must I always come to you, as if I'm begging? Do you not WANT to make love to me? Do you just love me because you HAVE to?!?"

Bill had no answer. How do you respond to truth misinterpreted? They did ignore her. Did wait for her to signal her willingness and need for them. But, not because they didn't want or love her! How could they tell her that?!?

Julie knew. You didn't tell ... you showed. Reaching a hand up, she gently swung Ai's face towards her. She kissed her, gently, lovingly, tongue lightly licking those soft lips that taste like ice-cream. Noses touching, she looked into Ai's eyes.

"We love you, Ai. But ... there are more ways to show it than with sex. Sex, with you, often is, yes, because we have to. Because you need us, need to feed. We never say 'no'. That, Ai, is love. No matter how we feel, no matter how not in the mood we are ... when you need us, we never refuse you. That is love. If we, Bill and I, don't ask you to be there for us enough, don't reach out and hold your hand for no reason, it's because your love for us is so great that you are always doing it first. You haven't learned the age old female trick of playing hard to get. You've spoiled us with your love." Her hand slid down Ai's body, between her breasts, coming to rest on the swell of her belly. "This means we love you too, Ai. These aren't your babies ... they're OUR babies. Made by the love of all three of us. They join us together forever, forever in love."

Ai had started crying again, this time out of joy. Smiling, Julie pushed her back onto the bed.

"Let us love you, Ai."

She looked over at Bill, who just nodded, dumbfounded. All thoughts of marriage were swept away. She was right. The three of them were together. To marry one and not the other would be incredibly cruel, and what was marriage compared to the bond they already had? Who needed some stinking, overpriced, rings? Grabbing Ai under her arms, he dragged her unresisting form to the middle of the bed, tossing the book to Julie who quickly dropped it safely onto the rug. Once there, Bill lie down beside her and began kissing her. Her cheeks, her lips, her nose, her neck ... Ai, eyes closed, responded with moans. Julie gently spread Ai's legs, positioning herself down between them. One hand stroked the scales covering the bulging belly.

"I want you to give us lots of babies, Ai. Babies made from all three of us..." Julie's head dropped down between Ai's thighs, mouth going to the opening from which life would soon travel. Bill, raising himself up on one arm, looked down at his brown haired lover as Ai trembled. His own hands caressed her breasts and stomach, feeling each shudder.

"We love you, Ai," he whispered, mouth next to her ear. "We love you, in every way we can. But ... we're only human. TELL US if we're not doing all we can, if we're hurting you. We only want to give you joy..." Her hands shot up to grab his head, dragging it around so she could kiss him again. Her cold tongue shot into his mouth, both losing themselves in the moment.


It took two hours to truly show how much they loved her.


Julie slipped into the hallway. Glancing back, she had to smile at the scene. Her two lovers were entangled on the bed, fast asleep, Bill half hard inside her. Soon, probably, her coldness would cause him to roll away from her, but for now Ai was like any other woman with her man.

And Julie was her woman.

Silently closing the door, Julie walked nude down the carpeted hallway. Sex, good, rattle the walls sex, made her hungry. Ai was lucky, as sex actually provided her with food, but as nice as the love juices of Ai and Bill tasted, they did little to actually sate Julie's appetite. It was time for a snack.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.