Nikki
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Hurricane season in south Louisiana. Dan stays behind because it's HIS ancestral home. In the aftermath, he rescues another stay-behind, a young girl. Hurricanes change a lot of things. Including two lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow   Geeks  

Nikki as an engineer. I wrote the comment off as part of the give and take of conversation. Nikki and I had talked only in passing about college ideas. After all, she still had almost three years of high school to complete. There was plenty of time for discussion and decision. I didn't make a big deal out of the remark and the conversation moved on to other things.

At the end of the day, it appeared to me that my unusual wife had shown herself to be quite a decent fit to our family. I can say that I felt relieved, even though I entered the weekend with few doubts. But you never know.

There we were, standing in the driveway waving as our guests left. Nikki was close beside me, her arm around my waist, and she was smiling.

As tail-lights disappeared up the road, she turned to me. "Leftovers tomorrow, babe!"

I laughed. "Light meal, then. They LOVED your cooking. Not much left over at all."

She swung around to face me, standing there in the deepening dusk. "How'd we do, Dan?" she asked. Her smile told me she had her own answer.

"We did great! You're spectacular and you blew 'em out of the water. I don't know what they expected when they got here, but they got a view of a very respectable and capable lady." I kissed her. "Whom I adore."

We walked back in the house. The cat had finally reclaimed his rightful spot on the sofa, and we were in need of repose, so I sat back in my recliner and kicked up the footrest, beckoning with my arms for Nikki to sit on my lap. Make that 'lay on my lap'.

"Quite a day," she said. "I was nervous."

"Me too, little one," I said. "I adore you. I want my family to see you the same way." I nuzzled that brown hair, loving the sensations. The cat sensed he was being roundly ignored and jumped up on the arm of the chair to permit us to properly worship him.

"Poor Tommi," Nikki laughed. "He's had a rough day. Nobody knew to beg him to let them pet him ALL day."

So now I was petting TWO kittens. Well, Tommi was a couple of years past the 'kitten' stage, but Nikki certainly wasn't. Both of them were purring though. Sometimes life is really good. This is one of those times.

Nikki reached around me and retrieved the TV remote control. "Just something relaxing, if I can find it, okay?" she said.

"Okay."

She flipped through the channels and found something on Animal Planet about cats, then I chuckled as she talked to Tommi about how all the other cats were energetic and intelligent, not big useless furbags. Tommi signaled his understanding by cuddling closer to her so he was more convenient to worship.

"You're talking to the CAT, baby," I laughed.

"Oh, sure! Like YOU never talked to him before. Besides, he's my second-favorite person here." She twisted to plant a kiss on my lips.

"If you start that..." I said.

She giggled. "The kitchen's cleaned. The house is straight. We've had a wonderful day. I wonder whatever we might be able to do to cap it off just right?" Her blue eyes sparkled.

"Oh, I could think of something. But we have to move..."

"You know, I have an idea, too," she smiled. "How about if I put you in the shower and wash you up first?"

"Can I wash you, too?"

She liked the little games. "OH, that's mandatory!"

The activity was enough signal to the cat that he needed to vacate the area. He retired to his special cat spot where he could gaze out the window at lesser beings.

Nikki led me to the bathroom and we started undressing, stopping with each bit of removal to kiss. "I'll be glad when this period's over, you know," she whispered.

The period didn't stop the sensuality of our shower together. She didn't even stop me from carefully washing her crotch, although I knew that any attempts for me to invade those plump lips down there would have gotten a negative reaction. Still, though, we finished our shower, still happy, and she was drying her hair as I shaved.

I finished shaving before she finished drying, and the first thing I did was wrap her almost nude (panties!) body in my arms, gaining me happy giggles, then I took over finishing her hair for her.

We put on our nightshirts and slid into bed with the intent of a little card-playing and then some cuddling and kissing, but my princess wouldn't allow me to just go to sleep in her arms. No! She piled up pillows so I was sitting up in bed, then she smiled.

"I love you," she said. "Sit back!"

"You know you..." I started to say.

"Hush! I LIKE this! It's as much about me as it is YOU!" She crawled up my torso and kissed me. "I love that I have this effect on you, you know..."

I looked at that face, blue eyes atwinkle, her bangs freshly brushed to a dense brown sheen, and I knew in my heart that I'd had a lifetime of fantasies about exactly what this doll was proposing. "You affect me in ways I never dreamed any woman would, Nikki," I said. I was truthful, too. No woman previous to Nikki got me as excited as she did. I don't know why. Yeah, the first, I was excited, but I was a teen-aged boy. I got excited about EVERYTHING. But it wasn't like this. First wife. Excited. And in love. But not like this.

I held her face between my hands and looked into her eyes. She looked right back, into my soul.

"You're thinking," she said softly, "about us."

"I am, little one," I admitted. "Just thinking how astoundingly wonderful you are to me. In so many different ways."

She purred as I stroked her cheek. "I believe you. Nobody ever looked at me like you do, Dan." She giggled. "And that's just ONE reason why..." and she started sliding downward, giggling and getting more excited as she did.

Oh, I was hard. Got harder when she pulled my nightshirt up and worked on my nipples, then she got onto my dick with her mouth, gripping it lightly with her teeth, right behind the coronal ridge, giggling, purring, shaking her head.

She released it and looked at me. "Don't EVER think that I don't LOVE this, baby!" Then her head dipped back down. This time it was a long, tugging suck, her tongue working that sensitive spot under the head.

I moaned.

"That's what I love to hear. I know YOU like this!"

"You're wrong, baby. I LOVE this!" My breath caught when she sucked me in again. Next, she took it out of her mouth and pushed it against my belly with her fingers and attacked my balls.

This was one of her happy explorations, those wonderful times when my baby and I lay in bed all afternoon, experimenting with each other. For me, it wasn't my first experience with the female body, it was that Nikki was so young and excited about it and I wanted to learn what made her happiest.

For Nikki, I was her first, hoping to be her only, and she was learning all this for the first time, and she spent an inordinate amount of time exploring my balls. She knew now how to take one in her mouth with gentle suction, then the other, and how I liked her to pick up the skin of my sack with her teeth and tug, and she knew how sensitive I was between my balls and my butt, and between my balls and the shaft of my dick. She was playing those spots right now, and I knew that she was going to bring me to an orgasm that would measure on the Richter Scale.

Giggle. "You're getting awfully wiggly," she tittered.

Her eyes. God, I love those eyes. I've never noticed another woman's eyes like Nikki's. They're just so expressive.

Back to that mischievous giggle. "You're gonna have a good one, baby. I can tell." And half my dick disappeared into her mouth. "Mmmmm," reverberated through my body from her mouth as I caressed her head with my hands. No, I wasn't trying to control her in any way. It was just that every movement of her head resulted in a delightful shake of that hair, and that, coupled with the rising feelings in my groin, I couldn't resist adding the tactile sensation of touching her.

She bobbed up. "Balls are getting tight. Want me to slow down?" Giggle.

"Heavens, NO!"

Giggle. "Didn't think so. Thought I'd ask!" And she went back down, "Mmmmm," escaping her lips when I entered her mouth.

I could feel the familiar fire building rapidly and I know that Nikki could, too. Her fingers of one hand wrapped my shaft, little jacking motions augmenting her lips and tongue and teeth, and the other hand's fingers caressed and tugged my nuts, feeling my sack draw up as I neared explosion.

She did another "Mmmm," obviously enjoying herself, and I exploded into her mouth. She was ready. I felt her mouth squeeze and her tongue move as she swallowed, her hand milking each spurt into her hot mouth. And she giggled while it was happening and I thought I was being transported through time and space.

She finished me quite nicely, sucking, draining the very last drop of my ecstasy, and then she crawled back up beside me. I gently tugged her face to mine and she kissed me.

"Sweet Nikki," I said. I couldn't find any other words right now.

She smiled softly and kissed me again. "I love you, Dan."

"I love you, Nikki. You're my life..." I meant it.

She cuddled with me for a little while, letting me bask in the aftershocks of my orgasm, and then we sat up in bed and straightened the covers to provide a surface for a game of cards. Games were a happy reason for banter with the TV on in the background, but when sleeptime came, the TV went off and we slid into each other's arms with soft classical music in the background.

We woke together on Sunday morning with light streaming into the room. I made a move to go to the bathroom and as I was relieving myself, I heard her soft footsteps behind me. I finished and lowered the seat for her. While she was relieving herself, I brushed my teeth. When she stood, I found myself in her arms, her soft lips meeting mine.

"Breakfast?" she said.

"How about a road day, baby? We can get breakfast on the road. Let somebody else cook it."

She smiled. Another little kiss. "Then let's get dressed!"

I ended up with a jeans-clad brown-haired cutie out of this deal, and she was sitting in the seat of my truck next to me.

We headed up the road in the direction of the nearest restaurant that might offer breakfast and pulled into one that suited us. Sipping coffee together and waiting on our meals, Nikki said, "Can we go by this park, baby?" naming a park that wasn't too far away.

"I don't know if they're open, sweetie. A lot of 'em are still closed from the storm damage."

"Could we go by and check?"

"Sure! Why that park?"

She smiled softly. "I went there a couple of times. There's this spot on the riverbank where I used to sit and just enjoy the quiet."

That admission was a good enough reason for me. There was so little from Nikki's past that she wanted to connect with that when she did mention something, I wanted to indulge her.

"Grandma brought me there a few times. Sometimes she'd bring a book and find a spot and read, and we'd eat sandwiches and enjoy the day. It was quiet time."

"I've done the same myself, baby," I said. "When I needed solitude."

She touched my hand, then took it, interlacing her fingers with mine. "I don't need solitude. Might never need solitude again."

Our plates arrived and we ate our breakfast, finished up with a second cup of coffee.

"Relax," she said. "We're not in a hurry."

"Might be," I said. "Another couple of weeks and the leaves will start to fall." Autumn comes late in south Louisiana. I looked at my sweetie. "Is something wrong?"

"No. Not really. I'm just thinking, baby..."

"What are you thinking about, little one?" I asked.

"Let's get in the truck and we can talk on the way to the park." She smiled. The smile made me feel better.

I paid the tab, left a tip, and followed Nikki out to the truck. We got in and drove off. I was relieved when she slid up next to me. Close. I remember our first drive together in the aftermath of the storm that connected our lives. She was all the way on the other side of the cab, the console folded down between us. Now, that console stayed stowed and Nikki's place was next to me. And this time she wiggled a little closer.

I lined us up on the highway. "So what's clouding the mind of my love?" I asked.

"I was just thinking. You know, I love you to pieces, Dan, but are you going to be disappointed in me?"

I was shocked. "Sweetness, what could ever put that idea in your head?"

"Somebody said something at school about me having an old guy for a husband. I blew it off. But then I got to thinking."

I glanced away from the road. She had a very serious look on her face.

She continued. "I thought, 'What if Dan really DOES have a thing for young girls?' I won't be a teen forever. What if I change and you still want me YOUNG?"

I pulled off onto the shoulder of the road.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"The woman I love MOST in the world is having an episode. I need to hold her." I unbuckled my seatbelt and turned to face her. I took her perfect face between my hands, softly, and I put my face very close to hers and said, "I will love you until the sun stops rising, Nikki. This isn't because I have a thing about young girls. I have a THING about Nikki. Who YOU are." And I kissed her softly. "I love you. Whoever that was at school is wrong."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.