Nikki
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Hurricane season in south Louisiana. Dan stays behind because it's HIS ancestral home. In the aftermath, he rescues another stay-behind, a young girl. Hurricanes change a lot of things. Including two lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow   Geeks  

"Snuggle" is one of many things that works wonderfully with Nikki. We watched TV for a while, her rounded hip in my lap, her face next to mine, and the cat was perched on the arm of the chair, making our strange family unit complete. Came time for bed. We went to bed together.

Unusual for us, Nikki was wearing panties, a concession to her period. I didn't put on anything, and once in bed, my caresses avoided her pussy, but I lavished love on everything else, just because she was mine and because I loved her and further down the list because she was such a wonderfully, youthfully, desirably female.

She had no such restrictions. Her hand was happily fondling and stroking me as she crawled halfway atop me, smiling. "Does this feel good, sweetie?' she asked, eyes twinkling.

"Ohgoshbaby! You know it does! B-but..."

Giggle. "I think I can fix whatever difficulties that may arise," she tittered.

"'S your fault, you know ... I was trying NOT to..."

"Oh, I noticed," she giggled, not slacking up with her hands, and she added kisses to the mix. "Don't'cha think that by now I know how YOU work?"

"Uh-huh," I managed.

Smile. "Then lay back and LET me!"

Doggone right I let her. I loved her. I found her wonderfully, delightfully sexy and desirable, and I have normal desires, not that what was happening to me was normal, no, it was waaaay past that. Ten minutes later she was sitting up, making a big show of licking her lips.

"Do you have ANY idea how much I adore you?" I sighed.

"Uh, did you adore me before I did that?" she giggled, teasing me.

"Uh, I adored you before I knew you existed. I've been adoring you before I ever knew I was supposed to find a girl to adore. My soul had a spot just made to adore you, since I was born."

"You, Mister Dan, are one silver-tongued devil, and you flatter me and lead me astray with fancy words." Giggle. "And I LOVE it!" She slid up into my waiting arms and we kissed.

"See!" she said. "I know you worry that there I am in high school with all those boys my age and I'm gonna get my head turned by one of 'em. And I'm telling you that all day long when I daydream, I'm dreaming about me and you, where THIS is because you love me and I love you and it's not one of those 'for at least the rest of this week' kind of loves. Mine and yours is forever."

"Quite a speech, dear wife," I said.

"I don't want games, Dan," she said. "I already see kids playin' games, and sometimes one of 'em is playin' a game and the other is serious, and I know that they're just kids my age, but when your friend is crying on your shoulder, you understand that pain is real."

"I know, little one," I said. "I've been there before. I was young once, too."

Her face brightened. "Don't fool yourself, guy. You're STILL young." She spread her legs and straddled me.

My hands slid up her sides, cupping those firm breasts.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "When this period is over, you're getting it." Giggle. "And so am I!"

She rolled sideways off me and settled in at my side. Her hand explored.

"Sorry," she said. "I got you going again." Her head disappeared under the covers and a familiar and delightful warmth engulfed me for the second time this evening. She flipped the covers off her head.

"DO you have any idea how much I LOVE doing this?" she smiled.

"DO you know how much I love you doing it?"

She giggled again. "Mmmm-hmmm. You showed me just a little bit ago." She slid back up beside me, fondling me gently. "I love making you happy."

I kissed her lightly. "You make me very happy."

She reached and turned out the bedside lamp and she nestled against me and we slid off into slumber.

Morning came with the trilling of the alarm and we were up and running, quick breakfast and I was off to work and she was waiting on the school bus. I had a grocery list to pick up on my way home. I managed to make it through Friday without any incident and left just a little early. On the way home, I called Nikki. "Anything I need that we didn't put on the list?"

"Nope! That covers us. We're gonna have a good day. I'll see YOU in a little bit. I had time to daydream at school." Giggle.

I stopped at the grocery store and then I hurried home. When I got there, Nikki was out of her school uniform and wearing shorts and a halter top and being very domestic. She stopped that when I walked in the door and became this lovely little nymph of a teenaged girl for a moment while we greeted each other, then she helped me unload the groceries.

I noticed a large waste container at the debris pile that used to be Nikki's home, and I commented to her.

"I saw it when I got off the bus. I wonder when they're gonna start moving that pile," she said.

"I dunno. Maybe we can call Sheriff Ernie. He might know."

"Let me do that," Nikki said.

We hauled the last of the groceries in and I started putting them away while she located her phone. She dialed and held it to her ear.

"Hi, Sheriff Richard, this is Nikki Granger." Pause. "Yessir, I'm back in school. It's crowded, but it'll be okay." Giggle. "No, he's still alive." Pause. "Nossir. I was just wonderin'. I noticed they dropped off a waste tub at my old apartment building. Do you know when they're gonna start on that?" Pause. "Okay, if you can, I'd appreciate it. Everything I owned was in there. Family stuff, too." Pause. "Yeah, tomorrow my in-laws are coming over. I'm cooking a big pot-roast. You're welcome to drop by." Giggle. "Drive up with your lights flashin' and cuff Dan. That oughtta liven up the event!" Giggle. "Yessir. Here he is!" she handed me the phone.

"Hi, Ernie."

"Did you just hear what your wife proposed I do tomorrow?" he laughed.

"I heard. If you're gonna do that, you might wanna have an ambulance with you, because my sister is gonna have a heart attack!"

"Sounds like you two are getting along pretty good, man," he said.

"You have no idea, friend. Paradise. She's COOKING for that bunch tomorrow. She cooks bettern' I do."

"Did you have trouble with school?" he asked.

"I had to go up there. They sent out a letter to her mom, and we never saw it. I had to sign things over and we redid her schedule and she's off and running."

"She's happy, then?" he asked.

"Best I can tell. We just click."

"You two need to come over one of these days. I'm serious," he said.

"We'll do that. So, are you gonna give us a heads up when they start demolition next door?"

"Yeah, I'll try and give you a day or two notice, and I think they'll work with you if you an' Nikki want to try and save anything. They've done it for others."

"Good," I said. "I have no idea what we'll be able to save. It's been weeks."

"Yeah. Advice, buddy¬-- You don't want to be around if they disturb a refrigerator or freezer. Some horrible things happen in a few weeks without refrigeration."

"I bet," I said.

"You an' your wife take care, buddy. And keep in touch, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "And thanks, again!"

"My pleasure," he said. The phone clicked.

She was smiling.

"Sheriff Ernie shows up with lights and siren and arrests me. You'd be going to your sister-in-law's funeral," I laughed.

"I think it'd be funny."

"I think I've married a smart-ass," I said.

She threw her arms around my neck and reeled me in for a kiss. "And that smart-ass has been thinking about you all day!"

"And you, little brown-haired girl, have crossed my mind, too, you know..." I guided her backward against the wall and pinned her. She kissed me hungrily.

"You make me quiver, guy," she said softly. "I never imagined that I could be like this over another person. And it's not just THIS," she said, landing a kiss on me that would've peeled paint. "It's THIS, too!" she said, motioning to the groceries on the counter. "You let me into your life, and your world, and you act like I'm supposed to be here, and you trust me to, uh, I dunno, be decent an' normal..."

"Since the first days we were together, Nikki, you've never given me reason to expect anything else. I didn't know what I pulled out of that pile, but I found out it was an intelligent, decent human being, bright, funny, and so easy to fall in love with..."

She pulled me in for another kiss. "What can we do for dinner? I saw a package of pork chops."

"If you don't have an idea, I can do something."

"Let's make it kinda light. Tomorrow's gonna be a feast." She smiled. "I hope I don't disappoint people."

I had to laugh.

She looked at me quizzically. "Did I say something funny?"

"Oh, no, princess," I said. "When they see you, fifteen, and as cute as you are, they aren't gonna know what to expect for food. But I know how you cook, and you're going to amaze them."

"I hope so, baby," she said.

I regarded the beauty in front of me and couldn't envisage anyone not adoring her as much as I did.

We took the time to walk around outside while the heat of the afternoon kept the mosquitoes at bay. That was a tightrope act: stifling, cloying heat on one hand, clouds of bloodthirsty mosquitoes on the other. Back in the house, we threw together some grilled pork chops and a simple rice pilaf for dinner, not at all in line with our Cajun roots, but quite satisfying, nonetheless. After dinner, we put the finishing touches to a final cleaning of the house.

"Shower," she said. "Now I need one."

"By yourself, or would you like help?"

"I could appreciate some help, but you know what's off limits," she said. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Part of life."

"I do wanna shower with you, though."

We did our shower. When we got out, I started shaving and she tended to private matters then perched on her stool and started drying her hair. I helped her finish.

"You're so beautiful, baby," I said to the brunette teen on the stool in front of me. Her breasts were perfectly perky, and those eyes, I could lose myself.

I forgot I was naked. She didn't. I remembered when her fingers curled under my balls, gently tugging.

Giggle. "I love the way they feel!"

"Should I put on pants?" I asked.

"Oh, I guess," she said. "Until bedtime, anyway." She stood and we embraced. "Let's go find something to do."

I followed her into the living room, curious as to what she might have in mind. She retrieved a deck of cards and the notepad we used to keep scores in our on-going rummy tournament, and we passed some time together, talking, playing, laughing, the TV on in the background, fighting off a cat who figured that if two humans were facing each other, he was supposed to be in the middle, getting all the attention.

After she finished trouncing me soundly, we retired to the bedroom. I would have been quite happy to simply kiss and cuddle and go to sleep, in view of her period, but Nikki decided otherwise.

"You're not serious, are you?" she questioned. "Have I ever stopped you from making me come?"

"No, but..."

"But, nothing! Dan, I told you that I LOVE this thing!" The 'thing' in question was having none of my thoughts of settling for hugs and kisses this evening either. It was hard as a rock. Nikki commented. "See! This part of you agrees with me!" Giggle. And the first of a cloud of kisses and sucks and licks and bites.

The buildup was intense. Giggle. "D'you know I daydream about you? I thought about this today. Been lookin' forward to it." She looked up at me, smiling, her tongue flicking out to keep the stimulation going.

"I think about this, too, baby. Last night was memorable. I closed my eyes today. Good thing I was sitting behind my desk."

She crawled up and kissed me on the lips, her lithe body warming me. "I love loving you, Dan."

"You're my angel, Nikki. God, I love you!"

Blue eyes sparkled. She touched her forehead to mine, smiling. "The way it's supposed to be, guy," she said. You complete me." A quick kiss and she started sliding back down. My hand caressed the back of her head, not because I needed to encourage her to fellate me, but because I loved the clean, soft, lively hair. My hand moved around to caress her cheek before her mouth engulfed me again.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned.

"You like that," she said, between sucks.

"I love that," I countered.

"I love it, too. I feel every little quiver." Another suck, teeth biting lightly. "Mmmm, juice!" More sucking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.