Nikki
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hurricane season in south Louisiana. Dan stays behind because it's HIS ancestral home. In the aftermath, he rescues another stay-behind, a young girl. Hurricanes change a lot of things. Including two lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow   Geeks  

We stayed in an embrace for some more time when Nikki remembered the kitchen. She got up and disappeared into the bathroom and returned. "We made a mess of Nikki, babe! I'm going to finish dinner." She pulled on the clothes she'd strewn around the house.

I joined her, walking up behind her as she stood at the stove. I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her head. She turned, her hair bouncing, spoon in hand. She smiled. "You know, it'll be even better around here since we won't have to tiptoe around each other."

"Huh?"

"You know," she smiled, "Makin' sure you're properly clothed around me an' me around you. Stayin' a respectable distance apart. And I don't have to make a bed on the sofa."

"No you don't," I said.

"You don't know, Dan. I wanted to get in bed with you the first night I was here. And not for sex, babe. Just to feel safe."

"Sweetie, I'm glad you didn't try. I couldn't have handled it. I was battling in my head over you."

"Why, Dan?"

"Because you're an impossibility. You're smart and cute and sweet. Well, that first day, I didn't know the 'smart' part. But you're impossibly young. I was killing myself every time I had a thought about you that strayed just a bit off the line."

"I know, Dan," she said. "I was havin' the same ones." She lifted a pot lid and stirred the contents. "Get a plate. This is ready."

We sat down at the table and ate our meal. She was glowing.

"You look so much happier, Dan," she said. "Is that from ME?"

"Yes, my love, it is."

We cleared the table in record time.

"Shower" she said, giggling. "Both of us."

I stared.

"Don't be bashful. I want that whole naked thing. You're the first guy I ever saw naked, and I wanna play, okay? So we can start in the shower." She was shedding clothes on the way up the hall, laughing, "Don't worry about the clothes on the floor. I know that lady that takes care of the place and she'll pick 'em up."

I followed like a lovesick puppy.

"Come on, Dan ... you can't take a shower with your clothes on." Her eyes twinkled. "Here! Let me help." She peeled my t-shirt over my head and then started unbuttoning my jeans. I heard the sound of my own zipper and then she tugged the waistband downward. She stood up, naked. A vision. Her face was wreathed by that walnut colored hair, a sassy little flip at her jawline. She shook her head and her bangs settled in place.

She kissed me. I kissed her back, then started to bend over to get out of my pants.

"Nuh-uh," she said. "I started it. I'll finish it." And she knelt down in front of me. Her fingers hooked into the waistband of my briefs. And pulled them downward. The elastic waist caught on my dick, pointing upward, hard. Blue eyes looked up at me. "Uh, Dan, I've never undressed a guy before." She pulled the waistband out and past my dick, dropping my briefs on top of the jeans piled around me feet. I stepped out of them.

"Don't go anywhere," she said. "I didn't get a chance to look while ago." She could look now. It was pointed at her face. Her fingers gently wrapped the shaft. "This is so neat," she said. As I stood there trying to keep my knees from buckling, her fingers explored the head, tracing the coronal ridge, touching and squeezing. A big drop of pre-cum formed on the tip. Her eyes looked at me and turned naughty. She picked up the drop on her fingertip and popped the finger in her mouth.

"Hey, that's actually pretty tasty." And then she wrapped the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked.

"Oh, gosh, Nikki," I moaned.

She pulled off it. "Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Oh, no, babe. You surprised me."

She stood up and pulled my face down to hers. And kissed me. "Another first for Nikki, lover," she said. "Let's get that shower."

I was glad I'd designed the shower. I knew when I designed the house that days would come when I might need the room. Nikki in the shower with me was that need. And a naked, wet and lathered Nikki was a thing of joy. I washed her. I shampooed her hair. She washed me. Scrubbed my back. Finally we stepped out and I wrapped her in the biggest, fluffiest towel in my inventory. And made a mental note to get new towels.

She dried off and was drying her hair while I shaved. She giggled. "I never saw a guy shave before. You make funny faces."

I put a dab of lather on her nose.

After I finished shaving and brushed my teeth, the said, "Dan. A little of your cologne would be appropriate."

"I didn't think you noticed."

"I TOLD you that I noticed. You need to listen to me better."

"Yes, ma'am." I put cologne on. And she put dabs of perfume here and there for me to find.

We went back to the bedroom. The covers were still a mess from our earlier activity. "Grab a corner," she said, and we straightened the covers. She saw the spot where we'd leaked together earlier. And there was a slight tinge of red. "I'll wash these tomorrow, baby," she said. And she crawled into the middle of the bed and stretched out on her back.

The cat strolled into the bedroom, looked at the two of us, and strolled back out.

"Poor thing! I'm probably taking his spot."

"He'll probably be back when things quiet down."

"But they're quiet right now," she cooed.

I crawled beside her and kissed her, cupping a breast in my hand, my fingers teasing a nipple to hardness. And then I moved my face away from hers, downward, kissing my way to her nipple.

"Oh yeah, Dan! I like that!"

I tongued and sucked first one perky breast, then the other. Then I looked up into her eyes. "Nikki," I said, "different people like different things. If I ever start to do something that you don't like, you need to tell me. It's your body. You get to say what we do."

"Oh, Dan, I want to do everything."

"Everything? What do you consider everything?"

She pulled herself down to cuddle up with me. We entwined arms and legs. And she explained. "You know I WAS a virgin until a couple or three hours ago, right?"

"Right," I said. "I felt that. And saw the evidence."

"I was. And I'm not experienced. At all. I never even made out with a guy. Or kissed one. Not like we did. When I felt your tongue touch mine, that was the first time that happened."

"But you ... you started it."

"Yeah. That's the point. I know about stuff. I heard Mom and whatever guy goin' at it, an' like I said, they weren't quiet. The tongue thing, well I read about it somewhere. And that stuff about shooting an' coming, well I heard that through the wall a bunch of times. And when I did you with my mouth, I heard about that. And about her gettin' him to do that to her."

"Wow!"

"But, baby, I never did anything. With anybody. So, like, maybe I don't know HOW to do things, but I know that things are done."

"Okay..."

"And the same thing goes with you. If you don't want to do something with me, just tell me. I remember one of Mom's guys didn't like to, as he said, 'Eat pussy'. But most of them did." She looked into my eyes. "Do you?"

"I think that eating you would be one of the happiest events of my life, babe."

Squeal! "Good! "Cuz I want to see if that feels as good as I think it will." She kissed me. "And while ago? When I put your thing in my mouth? I REALLY liked that. I hope you do. I want to do that. Lots."

Her hand was exploring my balls. "Lay back an' let me play."

I did. She had questions about what and how hard and where, and I answered as she explored. She finally eased up into my arms again and my fingers explored the sweet, moist folds of her womanhood. Oh, right, she was fifteen. Make that her late girl-hood. We kissed and teased, lips to lips, face, neck, chest, and I kept my fingers busy in her pussy, finally succeeding in breaking her train of thought. Her pelvis was hunching insistently against my fingers as I teased an orgasm out of her. Finally she tossed her head back and said, "Dan! Lick me. There!"

And I did, reveling in the juices flowing from her, the smell of lust, the velvet feel of her folds, and the little pea-like head of her clitty. I covered her clit with my mouth, sucking it in between my lips and working it with my tongue in light, feathery flicks. And she came, pulling my face hard into her wetness. Her muscles tensed then relaxed. I gave her a few seconds, then resumed. "Dan!" Her hands went back to my head. "I don't know! It's too soon! Aughhhh! Wait! Don't stop! Please. There! HARD!" And I abandoned the light flicks and laved her clit vigorously with my tongue. "Nnnnnnngghhhhhhh! Ohgodohgodohgod!! Yesssss!" She went rigid, back arched, her pussy pressed against my face. And then fell back. "Ahhhhhhh! Please! Come up here!"

I cuddled her into my arms and kissed her face lightly. "Dan, baby," she whispered, her lips near my ear. "I used to do myself with my fingers sometimes, and I made myself come. But what you just did, wow! Just wow!"

I brushed her sleek hair away from her face and kissed her. "You make me feel good, babe! You're a doll. A fantasy. No, I take that back. My fantasies were never this good."

She pushed me onto my back and rested her chin in her hands on my chest. "Did you have fantasies about me, Dan?"

"Oh, Nikki, I tried soooo hard not to. I felt bad about thinking of you like that. I wasn't supposed to."

A smile formed on her lips and her eyes twinkled. A smile to Nikki was something that involved her whole face. "But you did anyway, huh?"

"I couldn't help it." I kissed her. "I felt bad about it."

"You don't have to feel bad about it any more. I want you to think about me like this!" She eased down my chest, playing on my nipples with her tongue. "Do guys like this too?" she asked.

"I don't know about other guys, but I love it. And it's like there's wire from my left nipple to my dick."

"Your left nipple? Is it the most sensitive? You showed me my RIGHT nipple is more sensitive." And she was holding my dick when she latched onto my left nipple, sucking it with her lips and teasing it with her tongue. She giggled. "That's so COOL! Every time my tongue moves, your thing moves. And gets harder." She smiled. "I'm gonna love learning how to please you."

"You already please me, blue-eyed girl."

"Yeah, but I want to fix you so where every time you stop to relax, you think of me."

"Too late, Nikki!"

"Too late?"

"Yeah. All day today every time I closed my eyes, I saw you."

"Before we even talked about us?"

"Yes. Before we even talked about us."

"It's us now, Dan." She left my nipple, headed further down. She regarded my dick at close range. It was rock-hard. She turned her head back toward me. "This thing is MADE for me to suck on, Dan!" Her head dipped and I felt lips close over me, sucking. She pulled off me with an audible pop. "I think I could do this better if I was between your legs, baby!"

"Okay," I said. I scooted up toward the head of the bed, arranging pillows to support my back. The fact that it gave me a clear view of the brown-haired cutie crawling between my thighs was a definite plus.

She started kissing my balls, giggling. "They're all wrinkly! It feels funny on my lips. I like it!" She kissed again. "You said not to suck too hard, huh?"

"Yeah."

Her head bobbed down. "Mmmmmm," she purred. "Was that too hard?"

"Nope. Perfect!"

"Okay, then." She worked me over for a minute. Then she licked up the shaft of my dick. "I'm just kinda wingin' it here, babe," she said, grinning. Her pink tongue made another pass. "Oooooh, look! You made me some juice!" She dispensed with the finger this time and her pink tongue licked it off me like a lollipop. And then she sucked. Her hand was wrapped around the shaft and her lips met her fingers as her head bobbed.

"Dan," she asked, "can I bite it? Just a little? I mean, I WANT to."

"Bite, baby."

"How hard?"

"As hard as you want. I trust you." It is a truly sensual thing to see your lover smile when she's got your dick in her mouth. I felt teeth.

"Too hard?"

"Nope. You could bite a little harder. Just not on the head. Real light on the head, okay?"

And she gave me a series of sucks, licks and nibbles. Purrs and giggles accompanied her experimentation. "Am I doin' this right?"

"If you do it much longer, you're gonna see how right you are..."

Squeal! "Like, I'm gonna make you COME? With my mouth."

"Yes, you are. So you better stop or you are going to get a mouthful."

Her lips slid down over the head and her teeth fastened behind the ridge, tugging.

"Nnnnnnnghhhh!" I breathed. "Baby! I'm serious. I'm gonna come."

"I want you to."

"B-but..."

"You're my lover, Dan, and I want this thing to come in my mouth. I mean, if Mom could do a guy she just met, I can do THE guy who I'm gonna spend my life with..." And she went back down on me. As she worked me over with lips, teeth and tongue, her free hand cradled and caressed my balls. She looked up at me, giggling. "This is FUN! I can feel it throbbing!" She returned to sucking and swirling me.

"I'm close, baby," I said, touching her pretty hair. She doubled her effort and "Nnnnnnghhhhh! Baby! Hereitcomes! Gahhhhh! Ohbaby! Nnnnnghhhh!" The first surge spurted into her mouth. I felt her tongue and cheeks as she swallowed. Then the second. And third. And the rest was just a long flow like fire.

She kept the suction as I softened, then she climbed up to rest on my chest. "Would it be gross to kiss you right now?"

"No. You kissed me with your juice all over my face. Kiss me."

She did. I could taste the vestiges of my semen in her mouth. "We taste pretty good, huh?" she giggled. We kissed more. Then she asked, "Uh ... When they say sixty-nine, that's where we do each other at the same time?"

"Yes it is. Wanna try?" And in a trice I was treated to the prettiest little pussy I'd ever seen. We attended to each other for some minutes.

"I LIKE this," she said. "But I wanna kiss you." She turned back around and we embraced. "You're hard again, Dan." And she impaled herself on me. We went one more round, and I was astonished to find out that I could do a third orgasm in just a mere few hours. Nikki was under no such limitation and came twice as my stamina met the hurdle of building my third orgasm. This time when she sat up, recognizing the wetness between us, she grinned.

"I know what to do about this mess," she announced. "If you don't think it's gross."

"What's gross?"

"You clean ME up and I'll clean YOU up. And that way, we won't make a big mess like we did earlier."

I grinned at her. "I like the way you think, darlin'!" She squealed and simultaneously attacked my dick and balls as I licked our combined juice from her pussy. She was right. We WERE delicious.

Finally we lay side by side, holding hands.

"Wow! What a day, Dan!"

"Yes it has been. I left here this morning troubled and lonely, and now I have YOU."

"Forever, Dan. I will never leave you or forsake you."

"And I will cherish you and you alone, for the rest of my life. I love you Nikki. Forever."

"I love you, Dan," she whispered. She gave me one more kiss and turned toward me, her hand holding my dick as we drifted off to sleep.

The alarm was all too soon. Nikki hit the kitchen dressed in my t-shirt (But I'd rather YOUR t-shirt than pajamas) and panties and whipped up a breakfast for us both. As we sat at the table eating, she said simply, "Dan, we're married, you know."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.