A Discovery for Carin
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by dawn1958

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Carin is unsure about her sexuality but then one day she meets a woman in her neighborhood who teachers her something. Carin quickly falls in love with her new feelings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   FemaleDom  

Dawn had just turned 30 and she was a happily married woman. She had two wonderful daughters who were now in school and a husband who was a great provider. Dawn's husband traveled at least one day a week to his company's satellite office and he was going for two days this time. He left Thursday and wouldn't be back until late Friday, which meant Dawn had to get a babysitter when she attended a bachelorette party for one of her dear friends from work.

Carin was their normal babysitter and the girl was filled with confidence since learning and accepting her sexuality. Once she found out that Dawn's husband would be out of town and that the woman was attending a party, Cari was ecstatic. She was a strong believer in fate and believed that she and Dawn were destined to be lovers, so she willingly accepted the babysitting job. When Cari worshiped and loved someone deeply, she couldn't imagine the love not being returned.

Her plan of seduction was well thought out and Cari was positive it would be successful. She knew Dawn would have a few drinks with her girlfriends and that the woman would come home a little tipsy. When Cari babysat during similar circumstances in the past, she would stay overnight because it was too late to go home. She usually wound up sleeping in a spare bedroom or sometimes on the living room sofa, but her plan called for something different this time.

She vowed to make her dream come true after realizing Dawn's reluctance to offend or disappoint anyone, which she planned using to her advantage. Cari remembered one particular event that happened shortly after she started babysitting for Dawn. She was only thirteen at the time, but the images of Dawn's affection and comforting still lingered; it felt like it happened yesterday.

Dawn being the observant motherly type noticed something was bothering her young babysitter that night. She found out that Cari was troubled with bullying at school and the girl cried when she told her about it. Dawn readily wrapped the girl in her arms and tried hard to comfort Cari, telling her that everything would be alright. The girl's whole body shock, as she sobbed in her arms, and Dawn simply tightened her hugging embrace. "They don't mean it. They're just saying those things because they don't know any better."

"But I'm ugly. They made fun of me. Saying that my body is too skinny ... that my breasts are too small," Cari sobbed. "I wish my body was beautiful and sexy like yours."

"You're a beautiful young lady and you should be proud of being slim. Not everyone has your metabolism and you're lucky because you don't have to struggle with your weight," Dawn said. "Your body is developing beautifully and you're becoming a very sexy, young lady."

In reality, Cari didn't have a problem with her boobs. She was one of those girls who developed early and at thirteen already had breasts, even if they were quite small. Her nipples were not yet the defined beauties they were today, but they did have a certain profound radiance to them when they got hard.

The most defining moment of the entire event occurred when Dawn embraced her tightly. Cari put her cheek directly on top of the woman's luscious boob and imagined it being fully exposed. She felt a definite bulge of something hard pushing against her cheek and even stuck out her tongue pretending to lick the woman's nipple in loving fashion. When the embrace broke, Cari's cheek was flushed and her only thoughts were of being held by the woman she adored.

Now years later, her plan of seduction was set. Cari had arrived at Dawn's in an overexcited state and after a few hours of waiting, she was filled with anxiety. Her heart pounded in her chest when the taxicab pulled up to the house about midnight. Cari opened the front door of the house and smiled warmly at Dawn, as she stumbled up the sidewalk. "You look so lovely and like you had a great time."

"Oh, I did. Gosh, I've had way too much to drink."

Cari rushed out to meet Dawn. She steadied the woman and they both giggled, as Cari helped her into the house. They continued all the way through the living room and Cari guided Dawn down a hallway to the master bedroom. "Please let me stay with you ... you're in no shape to tango," Cari said.

They both laughed and Dawn was thankful for the girl's helping hand. "I've been such a bad girl tonight ... had too much to drink, that's for sure. Really glad my husband isn't home tonight."

"Me too, I'm glad it's just the two of us."

"Me too," Dawn whispered, as she fell backwards onto the big bed. She landed flat on her back with her arms and legs outstretched, as if making a snow-angel.

In a flash, Cari jumped on the bed and stretched out right beside Dawn. She lay on top of Dawn's right arm and let her fingers roam to the front of the baggy blouse. "Let me help you. Let's get you ready for bed," Cari whispered, as her fingers started unbuttoning the blouse.

Dawn's left arm came up in a feeble protest motion. "It's okay. I can do it," she whispered.

The determined teenager easily pushed Dawn's arm away and in seconds had the blouse wide open so that the lacy bra was exposed. "I'm staying with you tonight. It's too late to go home and I know you don't mind if I stay here," Cari said.

The two lay still for many moments with the room growing serene and quiet. Cari lay beside the outstretched woman and her head rested on a shoulder. Her face pointed directly at Dawn's chest and she watched the boobs rise and fall gently with each breath.

Then the most startling thing happened and Dawn was too confused to react. Cari jumped up. She stripped her clothes in a flurry and quickly lay back down beside her. There was one thing an inebriated mind wasn't able to do and that was to reason. Dawn realized the girl got naked with the intentions of sleeping in the same bed with her; yet she merely lay motionless when the girl snuggled up to her.

Dawn's head was spinning like crazy and it didn't help that the girl put her hand on her bra. Her eyes fluttered, as the clasp was deftly unfastened, and Dawn felt the cool air wash across her bare chest. She would never know why her body moved in full cooperation when Cari took off the bra and blouse. Her arms seemed pinned or handcuffed to the bed when she felt fingers at her waist, undoing the button and zipper of her pants.

Again the cool air and this time it washed over her tummy when the pants were opened. Then Dawn was aware of Cari nudging and prodding her hips and legs and obediently she allowed the remaining garments to be stripped without a protest. She desperately wanted to tell Cari to stop, but her mind rebelled. The only thing that came to mind was faking sleep, which Dawn quickly realized was the silliest thing ever.

Cari's head was on her chest and the girl didn't move. She put her lips in the shape of an 'O' and blew across the mountainous chest, which was heaving up and down. Cari wet her finger and transferred the wetness to the very tip of one nipple, repeating the procedure for the other outstanding bud. She kept blowing across the tits and it looked like the erect buds were ready to burst.

The teenager raised her head and glanced up at the gorgeous face. Dawn's eyes were tightly closed and it was very apparent her breathing was ragged and uneven. Her mouth was open and Cari had never seen anything so tantalizing or tempting. The teenager watched intently, as her fingers grasped one of the upstanding nipples and stretched it until she noticed an obvious fluttering of Dawn's closed eyelids.

Cari was ecstatic because she was in control. She was going to make love to the goddess even if she had to use physical force. Cari shifted upwards until her face was directly over top of Dawn's and then she merely breathed. Her hot breath washed over Dawn's already flushed face and made the cheeks go beat red. When she fondled one of the womanly boobs, Cari couldn't resist pinching the nipple and rolling it around. She felt the bud get extremely hard and erect so she switched to the other one.

"No, it's not right," Dawn whispered very softly.

"What's not right?"

"Aaahhh, what we're doing."

"Doesn't it feel good when I caress your tits?" Cari swiftly switched from one nipple to the other and watched Dawn's face twitch with uncertainty. "You have such exquisite nipples."

"No, no, we can't."

Cari's hand slipped downward and she lightly caressed Dawn's tummy, which was heaving up and down. "I've wanted to make love to you for a long time ... ever since you held me years ago in your arms."

"Oh, Carin, we have to stop. I'm a mother, a grown woman and you're just a child," Dawn whispered.

"I'm nineteen and know what I'm doing," Cari said.

"Gawd Cari, we can't."

"Oh, Dawn, I'm in love with you."

"Dear gawd, Carin, you can't be ... can't be in love with me."

"I dream of being with you ... all the time." Cari moved her hand again and let her fingers trace a burning path all the way to the 'V' at the top of Dawn's tightly closed legs. She let her fingers run back and forth in the crevice and tried to taunt the woman. "Don't you like it when I touch you like this?"

"Gawd, no ... no! Oh please, don't. Don't touch me there."

"Have you ever been with a lesbian ... made love with another woman?"

"No, never. I'm married ... to a man."

"Never?"

Dawn stared up at the bossy teenager with a newfound respect. Carin had always appeared timid and quite shy, not the overbearing type, which kind of surprised Dawn. She looked into the girl's eyes and her determination seemed to diminish. "Well in high school there was this one girl who kissed me and touched me, but nothing serious. In college my roommate and I fooled around a little, but again nothing too serious."

"I'm a lesbian!" Out of the blue, Cari revealed her belief and it made Dawn's heartbeat quicken. She didn't know what to say so she merely lay still, looking up at the teenager.

"Open your legs for me ... so I can see your cunt," Cari whispered. "I'm going to fuck you and make you cum like a lesbian slut."

No one had ever talked to Dawn with such fowl and dirty language. She should have been disgusted, but it seemed to have a reverse affect, which she attributed to the alcohol. Somehow her legs parted and spread about one or two inches, but it was enough for the teenager.

Cari's daring fingers swooped between the open thighs and instantly found the coveted slit. She cut the labia and put the end of her forefinger on top of the pulsating clitoris. "Open your legs wider. I'm going to make you my lesbian lover. Make love to you until you cream all over my fingers ... then fill my mouth with your love-juices."

Dawn opened her mouth to protest, but all she got was tongue. Cari kissed her hard on the lips and let her desire be known in no uncertain terms. At the same time, she put the throbbing clitty between her fingers and twirled it around madly, making Dawn's hips thrash to the same tune.

Suddenly Dawn twisted her head to the side so she could breathe again. "Dear gawd, Carin! You have to stop."

The teenager was lying on one arm and Dawn brought her other up to the girl's shoulder. Cari grabbed Dawn's wrist and sternly jerked the arm up and around her head so she could hold it with her left hand. She quickly returned her right hand to the heavenly land and again seized the little jewel. "No! I'm not going to stop." She yanked the clit out of the sheltering labia and caressed it with her fingers. "I've waited too long."

Dawn cursed her body for betrayal. Even in a drunken state, she knew it was wrong to be in bed with another woman, or girl. She felt her precious womanhood being groped by Cari and tried to control the emotions that seemed to be riding a runaway roller coaster. "Oh please, don't do that to me. Please, Cari!"

Cari pinched the fluttering clitty and rolled it around vigorously in the abundant oil. She felt the woman's body quiver wildly and knew Dawn was losing control rapidly. "You're going to fuck for me, aren't you?"

"Dear gawd, no!"

Cari squeezed harder and her hand was a blur. "You want to cum ... to fuck, don't you?"

"No, dear gawd, no." Dawn prayed for an escape, but deep inside she knew there was none. She could not remember ever stopping or regaining control once she passed a certain point and that point was long gone. Her clitoris was fully inflamed and Dawn was well aware what happened once her clitty became overly sensitive.

"I want you to say it. Tell me you want to cum with my lesbian fingers on your cunt."

"Carin, don't make me."

"Don't make you what, cum or say it?"

Dawn already knew the first one was inevitable, but maybe she could save some dignity. "Don't make me say it."

The long wait was worth it and Cari relished every moment. She held the puffy clitty between her two fingers and used a squeezing and vibrating motion to end the struggle. "Tell me you're going to cum."

"No."

"Say it."

"No."

"Say it, my love. Tell me you're going to cum."

"No." Dawn argued with the girl while cumming at the same time. The first few spasm were in the same rhythm as Cari's fingers, but then her hips started gyrating in a purely random fashion. "No. Yeeees, oh gawd, yes."

Cari let go of Dawn's arm with her left hand and grabbed a handful of hair. Then she glared into the woman's teary eyes and displayed supreme control. "Say it, my love. Tell me you love me."

"Oh gawd, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, my angel," she moaned.

Cari jerked her head and glared into the teary eyes. "Say it!"

"Dear gawd, I love you."

"I love you, too. I've waited years to hear you say it."

Her body seemed to float in the air, being held in the clouds by Cari's fingers, which never slowed down. The girl molested Dawn's clitoris without any penetration, yet the orgasm was earth-shaking. When the last spasm finally rocked her lithe body, Dawn collapsed. She felt strong loving arms around her and must have blacked out from total exhaustion.

It was many minutes later and after a catnap when she felt a renewed invigoration flowing through her entire body. Cari kissed her all over. Every time the teen's lips caressed a spot, Dawn's hands moved to protect herself, but Cari merely slapped the hands away. Then Dawn felt one of her nipples devoured by the overzealous girl and suddenly teeth raked the tender bud.

Cari moved from one upstanding nipple to the other until she was completely satisfied both were extremely erect. When her expert teasing moved below the raised boobs, it brought a moan of distress from her mature lover. Cari used her tongue to wet and lightly caress the shivering flesh until she heard more dire moans. Then she rolled on top of Dawn's torso and shifted her body all the way down so that her face was level with the quivering hips. She cleverly kept the two nipples between her thumbs and forefingers while twisting the buds around and around. Dawn's hands rested on top of Cari's caressing fingers, but they merely cupped the hands in a tender fashion without removing them.

Cari stared at the glistening crotch and she was in awe of the womanly beauty. A very familiar and pleasant aroma drifted up her nostrils and she slowly forced Dawn's legs apart with her shoulders so her upper body fit between the spread thighs. There was a neatly trimmed patch of hair on the upraised pelvis, but it was the puffy labia that attracted Cari's attention. No hair covered the pussy-lips and the precious gemstone was trying to poke out of the pretty hideaway.

She desperately yearned to devour the magnetic clitty, but shrewdly decided to make the lovemaking last a long time. Cari ran her tongue all over Dawn's pelvis and through the short curly hair, leaving a trail of saliva on the velvety skin. When she began kissing and pecking the milky thighs, the reward was like a drug to her disillusioned mind. Cari noticed the woman flinch and respond dramatically after each kiss and the moans grew louder and more constant.

Then Cari put her tongue directly on the quivering labia. She ran her tongue up one lip and down the other and each time Dawn pushed on the top of her head. The protest was feeble and one meant to pretend she didn't want the molestation; yet no one was fooled. Sadly Cari removed her fingers from the overly erect nipples and grabbed each side of the spit-coated labia. She pulled the lips apart and used her tongue to flick the exposed clitoris. When Dawn's hips reacted to the teasing, Cari rammed her stiff tongue at the sacred honey-hole.

Dawn didn't utter one word for fear it might either offend the teenager or make her stop the affectionate embraces. Her fingers clutched the top of Cari's head and held it steady for only reasons that she would understand much later. Suddenly the teen covered her entire opening with her hot mouth and sucked the pulsating clitty between her teeth. Cari put her teeth around the base of the floppy morsel and skillfully beat the clit with her tongue.

This time the climb was slower, but the elevation were profound. Dawn climbed the ladder of lust and felt herself teetering on the summit for the longest time. Then Cari wisely rammed her middle finger to the hilt while she kept sucking on the sensitive clitty. She curled her hand until the palm faced upwards and used her fingernail to rake across the most sensitive spot inside the heated cavity.

Dawn stared down at the top of the bobbing head just as the dam overflowed. Not knowing what else to do, she grabbed her nipples and roughly rolled them around with her fingers. She arched her back so that her head rolled back into the bed and she let go. The hungry mouth kept sucking and drinking the excess fluid, as the finger-fucking intensified. Dawn didn't know how long her body belonged to the young woman, but it kept convulsing until Cari stopped the cunnilingus.

Her head literally pounded with blood rushing through her veins when Cari decided what was next. Before Dawn could prevent or stop the young woman, she found herself crouching between the thighs of a woman for the very first time. Her eyes opened wide at the sight of a freshly shaved pussy and marveled at how exceptionally defined the thin, pink lips appeared. Dawn glanced upward and across the freckled chest, which was rising and falling at a rapid tempo. She focused on Cari's boobs and noticed the perfectly shaped nipples sitting proudly on the ends of the firm, cone-shaped tits.

Cari's tits weren't huge, but they were definitely a good handful especially for someone with small hands like Dawn. For the first time in her life Dawn felt the urge to touch another woman's breasts. Slowly her hands reached out and she heard a loud moan when she cupped the boobs. She felt the hard pebbles putting a dent in the palm of each hand so she used her fingers to encircle the raised buds. When she squeezed and pulled at the same time, Dawn heard another moan escape Cari's throat. "Ooohhh, God, that feels sooooo good. Yes, squeeze my tits."

The sight of Cari's nipples rolling through her fingers mesmerized Dawn. Each time she stretched them to the outer limits, it caused further demands from the young woman. "Suck'm! Hurry up and suck my tits."

To her utter astonishment, she obeyed. Dawn slowly bent over and the small, erect nipple got closer to her face. Suddenly her lips brushed the bud and the teenager screamed. "Yes, suck my fucking tit before it explodes. Hurry up!"

The nipple disappeared when Dawn sucked it into the back of her burning cavity. She stuffed as much of the tit into her mouth as she could and let it settle for a few seconds. Dawn let her teeth sink into the delicate, pink flesh and she was positive her sharp teeth left a mark. Then she slowly pulled her head backwards and let her teeth rake the tender titty until only the nipple was inside of her mouth. Her tongue licked the bud for a moment and then she switched to the other tit. 'Yes ... yes, oh God, suck my boobies ... bite my tits!"

It seemed the natural progression to start kissing her way downward, bringing as much joy to her lover as possible. Dawn discovered that a woman's body tasted and felt much better than a man's. The lack of any hair was profound. Her tongue circled the small bellybutton a few times before darting in and out of the indent with a quick fucking motion. Then she moved downward and was amazed at how carried away Cari acted when her bald pelvis was licked.

Dawn always imagined the sight and smell of a woman's private treasures would be offensive, but that was not the case. Her face neared Cari's crotch and Dawn saw the womanly beauty between the soft, velvety thighs. Strangely the light colored freckles all over the young woman's tummy, shapely hips and legs seemed to add to Cari's picturesque beauty. Dawn breathed in deeply and the aroma seemed to be an aphrodisiac, as her head started spinning madly from the combination of lust mixed with alcohol. Her tongue hit the rosy pussy-lips and it was magic when they parted allowing her to taste the real love-potion.

She feared not knowing how to make love to another woman, but without thinking everything seemed to come instinctively. Dawn simply kissed and caressed Cari in ways that only a woman understood. When she sucked on the delicate clitoris and moved it around with her tongue, the teenager went out of control. Finger-fucking Cari seemed natural and Dawn duplicated the earlier performance, which gave her so much oral satisfaction.

The cunnilingus didn't last all that long, as Cari orgasmed very quickly. She relished the fact that the woman she had dreamed about for so long was now eating her out. When the final convulsions rocked her young agile body, Cari reached for Dawn and pulled the woman up beside her. She hugged Dawn and the two women passed out, at about three in the morning.

Dawn woke at four o'clock already in a thoroughly aroused condition. That was due to the persistence of Cari who had coated both nipples with vast amounts of saliva. The teenager abruptly had one of the golden nuggets inside of her mouth and she nibbled on it in a rabid, fevered fashion. Dawn woke with thoughts of merely laying in bed without reaching sexual bliss, but that was forgotten once Cari had a firm grasp of her beaten clitoris. The girl deliberately stretched the clitty to profound limits and she refused to pause for even a scant moment.

Dawn wondered how many times a woman could orgasm, as her inner being seemed limitless. She roared through the point of no return and willingly gave herself to the skillful babysitter. The sexual session lasted an hour with Cari giving Dawn oral pleasure first. Then Dawn returned the favor, but this time she used more foreplay to get Cari worked up until she was in a lust-filled condition. Seconds after the teen climaxed, the two fell asleep one more time before being awaken by two frolicking girls. "Mommy, mommy, oh goodie ... Carin is still here. You're sleeping with Carin?"

Dawn came awake with a fright and tried to keep the covers pulled up. "Yes, oh yes, she stayed overnight because Mommy was so late getting home. Now you girls go get dressed. Mommy will have a shower and then get you some breakfast."

In a flash, the oldest daughter jumped into bed beside Cari. Somehow the covers came down enough so that the teen's boobs were brazenly displayed to the shocked mother. It was the eeriest atmosphere in the quiet room, as everyone simply stared at the bare boobs. One of Cari's arms was under Dawn's neck and the other was pinned on the bed by the young girl, leaving Cari unable to cover up. "Mommy, look! Cari isn't wearing a nightie and her bare boobie is showing."

Dawn tried to shrug off the accidental voyeurism and sternly ordered her daughters to leave the room. Instead of being disturbed by the accidental exposure, her stomach was filled with those familiar intimate urges. Her daughters left the room and Dawn immediately got out of bed. She went into the adjoining bathroom and didn't refuse Cari when the teenager followed her into the shower.

Dawn's hands went to the faucets, but Cari's went directly to the two luscious knobs. Cari hugged Dawn from behind and they stood motionless for the longest time. The embrace broke when Cari took absolute control of her mature lover. Dawn came up on her tiptoes and she balanced on the tips of the teenager's fingers. There was a loud bang when the girl shoved Dawn face-first into the corner of the shower stall. "I love that you can't stop cumming. Your orgasms are fantastic and I love making you happy."

The hot water ran, but only the mist hit the naked women. Any observer would have noticed a scene of intense passion and desire. Dawn's face was against the opaque shower glass with her cheeks firmly pressed into the corner of the steamy glass. Her arms were outstretched with her hands about two feet apart and at the same height as her shoulders. There were very audible sounds of Dawn gasping for air and a person could vaguely see her mouth gaping wide-open.

An errant arm could be seen wrapped around Dawn's heaving chest and another around her hips. One bare boob was flattened and the brownish nipple appeared overly enticing being crushed by the hard glass. A hand covered the other boob and the fingers found a way to surround the upstanding nipple. What couldn't be seen was the other hand, which snaked across the flat tummy and down between the obscure thighs, which appeared to be slightly separated.

"Oh gawd, not again."

"Yes, my love. You're going to cream all over my fingers."

"No, please Carin, I have to hurry ... go to my girls."

"You will, my love. After you've satisfied me, you can go."

All of a sudden the thighs parted a little wider and the hand disappeared between them. There were loud moans of lost desire coming from the enclosure and something banged against the glass, but neither woman was concerned over the noise. "Oh gawd, not that ... not now."

"Yes, now! You're my lover and nobody has to know."

"Jesus, oh Jesus, your fingers!"

"Yes, I have your delicious clitoris. Your body belongs to me, my love."

Dawn felt the teenager's fingers slither between the puffy labia and instantly squeeze the swollen clitoris. She couldn't see a thing, as Cari had adjusted the shower nozzle so that the water sprayed directly at the struggling women. It might not have been the fastest orgasm, but it certainly didn't take long before spasms started shooting through her inner being.

Cari wouldn't let go or even slow down the skilled molestation. She forced Dawn's body deeper into the corner of the shower and easily held the woman captive until she savagely extracted every once of loving cream. The rest of the shower took mere minutes. Dawn simply wanted to rinse and get downstairs, as fast as possible.

Her motherly duties suddenly became more important than any sexual fantasies and she quickly threw on a sweater and pants. Not taking time to don undies wouldn't become paramount until much later when the two young girls went outside to play with friends.


Cari was home with her cousin who was in the city with his best friend for job interviews. The young men were staying with Cari and her parents for a few days while they tried to get fulltime jobs. Brad was 20 while his friend, Cory, was 21 and they had been drinking all evening celebrating successful interviews that afternoon. Brad had a good relationship with Cari, as their families had spent numerous summer vacations together. He often joked around with her about his suspicions that she preferred women and it soon became the focus of the night's playful jesting.

During their conversation, it came up that she was a regular babysitter; especially for two women Brad had seen in the neighborhood. "Lordy, girl! I wish I babysat for Dawn and Sandra. I'd bang either one of them in a fucking heartbeat."

"Don't be such a jackass. All you guys think about is sex."

"And you don't? You're probably having sex with both of them.

"Brad! Don't be so bloody foolish."

"Foolish! I can tell by the look on your face that you're in love with both of those sexy broads," Brad said. Then he turned to his buddy. "My sweet, lesbian cousin is probably doing both horny women. Dear Carin needs a real cock; sadly she's probably never had one."

It was probably the beers talking and Cari said it before realizing the biggest mistake of her life. "You're crude. My sexual preference is no business of yours. So what if I like Dawn. She's the most caring woman in the world and you shouldn't talk about her that way."

Brad had all he needed to pry the rest out of her and he soon found out that indeed, his cousin was gay. Cari was proud of her intimate relationships with both women and the alcohol seemed to loosen her tongue. Brad found it very interesting that Cari was possibly in love with the ravishing women. It took two more beers, but eventually he found out that his cousin was normally overly submissive, especially with Sandra.

Then Brad almost flipped when Cari hinted about being the dominant one in her relationship with Dawn. At first he kidded her, but the jesting soon led to the truth. "You are probably her little baby and she makes you perform like a little girl," Brad said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.