The Christmas Shunt - Cover

The Christmas Shunt

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An experimental error transports Dr. Emmy Brown to a parallel Earth, where men never evolved and Hermaphrodites rule!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   science fiction adult story,sci-fi adult story,science-fiction sex story,sci-fi sex story

Now I've done it! Oh damn! I had to remember my place! Bitch obviously had a more literal meaning in this depraved society! What if she told the police to trigger my ID number for daring to step out of line? She'd undoubtedly have the authority to order that! Feeling ashamed of myself for swallowing my pride, I knelt naked on the floor before her and stared down at her feet. "I, I'm so sorry! That just slipped out! Um, my, my owner likes me to talk back to her sometimes, when nobody is around to hear! She always says she likes me to show a little spunk now and then! When you grabbed my wrist, you reminded me so much of her that I forgot myself for just a tiny second!"

She took a deep breath. "There's no accounting for personal taste." She pulled me roughly to my feet. "I understand you're feeling abandoned by your former owner, but I'll let you use that excuse only once! Don't you ever let me hear you talk to me or any other citizen like that again, is that understood? You don't know how close you just came to being sent to a retraining center!"

I had no idea what such a center would be like, but I could imagine!! "Please forgive me, Adjudicator! I'll be very good! I promise!"

"That's better." She gave my arm another tug. "Hurry now child, time is wasting!"

We went up a short flight of stairs and made a beeline for an unmarked door. She opened it, and shoved me in before her. The dimly lit room held a row of seats, placed before a window running the length of the wall. Good God, it was an observation theater looking down into the operating room where they took Wilma! The adjudicator closed and locked the door. "I'm glad it's empty." She stepped up and looked down through the window. "Good, they haven't started yet! A live viewing is so much better then watching the video later!" She flicked a switch, and the wall mounted speakers came to life.

"No, I don't want this!" Wilma wailed as they draped sterile green cloth around the site of her wilted flaccid penis. "Oh Goddess no! I have a little money still! I'll give it all to you! Please stop!"

I squealed when a hand slipped between my thighs. "I thought so. You like this too. You probably enjoy seeing a citizen debased more then I do!" She roughly slipped a finger up into my steaming pussy. "You like seeing a citizen brought down to your level, don't you?"

I moaned again. I certainly didn't want to have sex with an old lady, even if she had a cock, but Wilma's plight had me almost dripping with arousal! "Yes!" I whimpered. "I, I want to see a citizen made into a Mono! No, not just any citizen! I want to see it done to her! She raped me, after letting me think she would help me!"

The adjudicator sighed as she stroked my sex. "Even if she weren't a lowly thief, that's another count against her! Aiding a Mono to pass as a citizen is also punishable by penectomy!"

A nurse picked up a glittering scalpel and handed it to the tiny doctor that seemed to be in charge. "Thank you, Nancy. I appreciate you knowing just what I need, when I need it!" The finger wiggled within me as the wicked blade drew closer to Wilma's body.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no!" my doppelganger whimpered. "I have money! Stop! For Goddess's sake, please don't do it!" The blade entered her flesh with no resistance. She gasped when the nurse used a sponge to clear away the brightly gleaming blood that welled from her body as the scalpel slowly moved. "Stop, don't cut into me! I'm a citizen! I'll pay you! I'll pay you for the rest of my life if you stop and suture me back up right now! It's only a bad cut! It'll heal if you stop now!"

"Your accounts were frozen the moment the Adjudicator issued her decision!" the surgeon snapped as she worked. "Even if you still had any money, I am not greedy enough to risk going under the knife myself for helping you! Kindly keep your comments to yourself! Your phallus is so damn small I need to concentrate, or do you want me to still be working when the spinal block wears off?"

The finger within me kept going. I couldn't help a little moan. My hand was grabbed, and placed firmly on something warm and hard. Shit, the adjudicator had pulled down her leggings! My fingers automatically wrapped around her hard thick member!

"Don't take it!" Wilma cried as the procedure continued. "I want to fuck some more! I only did it once! Please no, I need to stay being a citizen!"

I glanced back. The adjudicator's cock was nearly eighteen inches long! Leggings around her knees, and the awful Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned, I could see how flat and trim her tummy was. For an old coot, she looked great! I sort of liked the baby fine wispy snow white pubic hair around the monstrous cock's base. Straining to look, I could see that her pussy looked just as lovely as that of a much younger woman! I gulped. "My, my owner has a tiny dick." I muttered as I turned back to watch that dick's removal. "I've never been with a real citizen before." I wantonly spread my legs for someone old enough to be my grandmother. Bracing a hand on the railing obviously placed there for that reason, I leaned forward. "Please don't hurt me, Adjudicator. I'll try very hard to be good for you, but you're so very big!"

"I never mistreat my toys, little one." She whispered as her cock pulled from my hand. I gripped the railing harder, and offered up myself to her as she stepped behind me. "Good little Mono." She stroked my backside, being very careful to avoid my still painful branding.

Wilma sobbed. "No, please no more! It's not too late! You can close now! You can close and I'll heal and still be a citizen! Don't do any more! I'm sorry! I swear I'll never break any laws again! Tell them I'll work for Intel for free for ten years, if they decide not to press their case against me!"

The doctor sighed. "It's too late for that now. They're probably home with their family and friends. Besides, the Adjudicator has made her decision. There is no ignoring that! Now kindly shut your trap! I'm doing delicate work down here!"

I felt the huge head of the adjudicator's cock press against my labia. "Look at how she begs!" she breathed. "I love how the criminals always regret their actions when it's far too late!"

I moaned as that huge member pushed into me. It was so much thicker then Big Bertha. I was actually a little frightened that she would damage me! "Wilma was very bad!" I gasped, as the old hermaphrodite forced more of herself into me. "She doesn't deserve to be a citizen like you!"

The head of that massive cock bottomed out within me, just as Wilma's cries took on a more urgent note. "Stop it!" she screamed as the surgeon worked intently. "You're going too far! Please, I beg of you! Don't do something that can't be undone!"

"Suction!" the doctor ordered. The nurse applied a tube, and red fluid was quickly drawn away from the work site. "Nancy, be ready with a tray. I'm almost finished here."

The adjudicator began to slowly pump in and out of me as the surgeon's shoulders hunched. Tears were streaming down Wilma's cheeks as nurse Nancy held up a gleaming stainless steel tray. "Don't do it! Please Goddess, let me wake up now! I want to be in bed with my Mono! Please don't let this be happening! No, no, don't take it off of me! Put it back! Oh Goddess, please put it back! I want to keep it! I want to be able to make babies in my Mono's belly!"

The adjudicator grunted against my neck as red and insignificant looking, Wilma's penis was carefully settled into the tray. It looked so tiny and sad separated from its blood supply, even with the internal portion usually hid up inside her body now plainly visible on the tray.

Nancy draped a cloth over the removed organ, and handed the tray to another nurse. "Send that right down to be incinerated. The transplant team already rejected it for size compatibility issues."

The nurse nodded and bore the tray away. "I should hope so! My younger sibling is bigger then that and she's not even out of grade school yet!"

"Come back!" Wilma wailed pitifully as the nurse carrying the tray left the operating room. "It, it can be reattached! Please bring it back to me! Please don't let them burn it! I want it put back on me! I can't be a Mono! I want my penis back!"

"Less noise, please!" The surgeon ordered as she worked tying off blood vessels.

Nancy peered over the doctor's shoulder with obvious interest. "That's the cleanest removal I've seen yet! There won't be any unsightly lump under the skin from a vestigial stump."

The doctor nodded as she worked. "I never worked on one so damn small before. That made all the difference. I've just about finished repositioning the urethra to the normal Mono vaginal position. Goddess I love using surgical glue! It makes the fiddly fine work so damn easy! There, that's got it! Nancy, how are we for time?"

"Great! Shall I close for you? You can start on the testicles now if I do."

The doctor thought for a moment. "Go ahead Nancy dear, your suture work is even finer then mine. Nobody will ever know that this isn't a natural born Mono with your delicate touch."

Poor Wilma no longer could call herself a citizen! I felt a smug feeling of satisfaction as the cock working within me pushed me closer to release. That little bitch would never be able to fuck me again! From now on we were just alike! We were chattel together!

Nancy took over closing the wound site. Doctor Chin motioned to another nurse. "Snap to it, Cathy. We don't have time to waste! Scalpel!"

"Sorry doctor!" The glittering tool was slapped into the blood streaked latex glove. The adjudicator put her hands on my hips and began thrusting harder. "This is my favorite part!" she whispered, as the doctor made a small incision just under Wilma's belly button.

"No more! Why are you still cutting me?" Wilma cried. Her eyes opened wide when the doctor spread the narrow wound, and slipped in the tube of the trocar. "Don't take my testicles too!" she cried! "I, I'll become docile without them! Please stop! I won't be me any more! I'll only be some meek little slave girl! Please Goddess in Heaven; don't let this happen to me!"

I couldn't help myself. I was actually thrusting back at the huge organ invading me! Poor Wilma's plight was the most dirtily erotic thing I had ever witnessed!

The doctor muttered to herself as she slipped the laparoscope through the trocar. "Doctors, stand ready! Make your incisions!"

I was panting as the two other masked and gowned citizens went to work. Wilma had settled into a steady sobbing as her alteration continued. I kept bumping my head on the thick Plexiglas as the adjudicator panted and thrust behind me. The incision up and to the right of Wilma's belly button was spread. Doctor Chin manipulated the tools through the laparoscope. Nobody in the operating room made a sound as she worked.

"That's the first one! Millie, grab it and pull it through!"

Using a long nosed forceps, the doctor made a grab through the incision she had made. "I have it!" Very slowly, she withdrew a wetly glistening white ovoid from Wilma's body. That was a testicle? It wasn't very impressive looking. The plump three by one and a half inch gonad was almost the exact same size as Wilma's cock when flaccid, but looked more then anything like a big steamed clam removed from its shell!

"Good, I'm tying off the Ductus Deferens now." Doctor Chin withdrew the scope, and then reinserted it to work on the other side. "Bethany, get ready for the other oyster!"

The second orb appeared, and Wilma let out a heartbreaking sob. "I'm a nothing! I'm not a citizen any more!"

Nimble fingers working, doctor Chin nodded. "That was nicely done, doctors! Close your incision sites while I tie off the blood vessels."

Nancy was just about finishing her closing work. "Doctor Chin, we talked about it. Are you really going to do it?"

The doctor slowly withdrew the scope and trocar. "Nancy, be a dear and close here too. I didn't forget. Christinemas is the perfect time of the year for this!"

The doctor took the tray containing Wilma's testicles. Placing it on a wheeled cart, she went to work. The adjudicator gasped. "She isn't!" With a final swift plunge, she rammed into me!

When the doctor picked up a testicle and gingerly inserted the very fine needle of a twenty CC syringe into the swollen bulge along one side, I understood! That was the Epididymus! This bloated portion of the testicle was what stored the sperm until ejaculation! The adjudicator's cock throbbed as she began pumping semen into me. I exploded! Gripping the handrail as hard as I could with both hands, I screamed as my body shook. I was cumming harder then I ever had before, as Doctor Chin slowly withdrew Wilma's sperm directly from the discarded testicle!

My forehead was pressed against the window as my breath fogged it. Again and again the cock inside of me jerked and throbbed as I watched the doctor slip the needle into the other testicle. I could feel wetness running down both thighs as the old citizen unleashed a truly huge load into my quivering body!

"What are you doing?" Wilma cried as the doctor then proceeded to crush both wetly shining white orbs like grapes against the steel tray. Tossing the ruined gonads into the waste receptacle with the bloodied sponges, she added a few CC's of saline to the slime they left behind. Dipping the tip of the needle into this liquid, she pulled upon the plunger and siphoned it all up.

The doctor held the syringe up and peered at it. "Not the biggest load I've ever seen, but it packs far more then enough sperm to do the job!"

Wilma gasped. "No, keep it away from me! I know what that is! I'm ovulating today! Don't get that nasty mess anywhere near my pussy! I'm already ruined! You stole my citizenship from me! Don't make it worse! Don't you fuckin' dare make me breed myself!" Wilma screamed as the doctor turned towards her. "I'm a virgin! Get that thing away from me!"

"Christinemas is the time for virgin birth!" Doctor Chin announced as she gently stroked a gloved finger on Wilma's betadine stained skin. "I wouldn't dream of disturbing your unbroken hymen. Nancy, I'd like a little assistance here if you would."

"Certainly doctor, I'm just finishing up here!" Once the scope site was closed, the nurse spread Wilma's legs wider and inserted a very narrow stainless steel speculum. It was only about as thick as a tampon applicator. Wilma's virginity was in no danger from it. "Doctor, I'd say she's right. Look at how viscous her mucus is. If it hasn't happened already, ovulation should be occurring at any time!"

Very gently, Doctor Chin slowly slipped the business end of the syringe into the speculum. I couldn't see from my vantage point, but the needle was plenty long enough to slip right through the mucus plug, and actually pass the gateway of her cervix to enter the womb itself! Depressing the plunger of the twenty CC syringe, the doctor injected every drop of fluid right into that fertile field! Wilma wouldn't even have a creamy-pie! The very last sperm she would ever produce were now trapped inside her uterus. In no time they would seek out her fallopian tubes and pounce on the descending egg!

"Why did you do it?" Wilma wailed. "Isn't my humiliation enough already? You shot my own sperm in me! I'm not a citizen any more, but you made me knock myself up anyway!" She was starting to sound a little hysterical. "Oh Goddess, Mono's aren't permitted to have abortions! Goddess help me, I'm going to have my own baby! If she's a citizen, my daughter will be able to own me when she turns eighteen!"

I rammed backward, as my body went into another glorious series of spasms! Breasts now resting on the railing, my body quivered as the Adjudicator's cock managed a few more jerks inside me!

I didn't have time to recover as once again my arm was gripped. "Hurry up you Mono slut! Rose won't stay paid off indefinitely!" I stood and swayed as she tugged up her leggings and tried to arrange her cock comfortably against her thigh.

"I'm dripping!" I whimpered as she dragged me back down the hall to where we were to meet up with Rose again. My strong aversion to messes kicked in as the warm gooey liquid oozed out of me. I was actually dripping as I walked! I stopped, straining against her as I frantically looked around. "Wait, I have to find something to clean it up! I'm ruining the finish on the floor!"

"Hush child, they have a cleaning staff!" I underestimated her strength as she tugged harder, dragging me along. "Don't worry about it. You won't be in trouble for this."

Once again back at the door of the examination room, I turned to smile weakly at the adjudicator. "Um, can, can I say something? Please don't take this the wrong way or anything! I just want to say one tiny thing!"

She glared down at me, but then her eyes softened. "Sure, why not? Just this once Mono, I'll let you speak your mind."

I took a deep breath. "Thank you for letting me watch that with you!" I felt my face grow warm. "Uh, I don't know where I'll end up from here, but if you ever happen to see me, uh, could, could you stop and visit me again?" I knew I was blushing, but I forced myself to continue. "I like you a lot! I hope your sperm beat my owners, and it's your baby that grows inside of me!"

She just looked at me, and then smiled. "I'd like that very much, little one!" she bent and kissed my cheek. "I think I will visit you again. I'd like to see your belly when it's growing bigger! Merry Christinemas, little Mono!" She ran a hand through my hair. "If your new owner has a computer, I'll arrange for a recoding of your former owner's procedure to be emailed to you. Now remember this carefully!" She leaned close and whispered her email address in my ear.

"I'll remember, Honored Adjudicator! I swear I will! As soon as I'm allowed to, I'll let you know where I am!"

She smiled. "You are full of spunk, aren't you?"

I couldn't help giggling. "You should know, your cock pumped it all into me, Honored Adjudicator!"

She reached out and painfully flicked her index finger against my nose. "Watch the smart mouth, Mono! I'm only cutting you a little slack for the holidays!" I knew I wasn't really in trouble. The old girl was giggling right along with me!

Rose returned. She made quite a show of not noticing the fluid gleaming on my thighs as she wished the adjudicator a Merry Christinemas. When we were alone in the hallway, she sighed. "Let's go. I have to figure out where I'm going to place you."

I followed along behind her. The sway of her pert ass was rather hypnotic, but fear once again was filling my heart. We entered an elevator and rode up to the tenth and top floor. Where would I be placed? I had to get used to thinking of myself as a commodity. Would a private citizen buy a slightly used and most likely pregnant Mono? Great Scott! Would I end up working in some industrial environment, giving ease to busy citizens after a hard day's work? I shivered just thinking about it.

She used a pass card to unlock a door, and led me into what obviously was her office. Rose Tyler was doing quite well for herself. I bet top floor corner office meant prestige and power in any universe!

I took a deep breath. "Rose, um, I mean D-Director, how is Doctor Brown doing?"

She shook her head. "You have to forget about that. She no longer is entitled to any degree she may have earned in her old life. She doesn't even have a surname any more. Mono-Wilma is resting comfortably now. She had a mild emotional breakdown after the procedure, but that is quite normal and to be expected. She's sedated and quite calm now. If you're a very good girl, I'll take you to see her in a little while."

Oh no! I tried to act calm myself as Rose began to unbutton her blouse. She wasn't doing it in a seductive manner. She was just straight forward getting ready to relieve a little stress! I knew instantly how I was expected to be a 'Good Girl"! She was going to relieve her stress in me!

She continued to disrobe, carefully hanging her clothing to avoid wrinkles. A brunette in a red dress and Santa hat popped in. "Director, is it okay if I leave now?" she asked, giving no heed to catching her boss undressing.

Rose stepped out of her panties and placed them carefully on a bookcase. "Certainly Mary, I hope you have a very Merry Christinemas!"

"Oh I will, Director! My mate and I just splurged and used both our holiday bonuses and with the company discount we managed to swing buying ourselves a tasty little Japanese Mono for Christinemas. It means no vacation trip this year, but it's more then worth it! The little minx doesn't speak a word of English yet, but you should see how lovely she looks in the Kimono we bought for her! We're going to break her in tonight after a bottle of champagne, and hopefully start our family."

"Good for you! May your household be blessed with only Citizens!"

"Thank you so much, Director!" She glanced at me for a second and gave her boss a wink. "You and your redheads!" she giggled. "I bet you're going to have a Merry Christinemas too!"

I couldn't help a soft whimper. Just yesterday I was a virgin, with all my experience centered on a lifeless plastic toy. Now I was about to be fucked by my third cock in one day! "I'm all messy!" I whispered as Rose turned toward me, and I saw her nearly fifteen inch long cock!

"Messy?" she leaned over her desk and hit a few keys on the computer. "No, you should be fine. It says right here that you voided quite a lot during branding."

It took me a moment to understand what she meant. The point was driven home when Rose pulled open a desk drawer and picked up a small bottle of something called Astroglide. I felt ice in my veins. She didn't want sloppy seconds, or even thirds! She was aiming for my OTHER virginity!

"I don't wanna do that!" I couldn't help shouting. "That's disgusting! I don't want a penis up in my hiney, certainly not one as big and thick as yours!"

Rose just looked at me. She didn't scold like the adjudicator. She pulled open another drawer, and removed something I recognized in an instant! It was the portable control unit that could trigger off the implant deep inside my gluteus maximus! Rose calmly started entering numbers on its keypad. My legs went weak. I dropped to my knees instantly. "I'm sorry! Please don't push the button! I'll be good! I promise I'll be very good!"

Her blue eyes sparkled. "Tell me what you want, or I trigger this!!"

"I, I want you to fuck my ass!" Shame burned through me as I begged for something I didn't want. It was easier to take then the burning I would feel if the implant was activated though! "Please Director! Please fuck my virgin ass! I need you to shove your pretty cock inside my butt!"

She cleared the numbers from its display, and slipped it back into the drawer. "That's better. For a moment I thought you weren't the good girl you appeared to be!"

Rose stepped into her executive washroom and returned with a couple of large towels. She handed them to me. "Get yourself ready. I've been edgy ever since the alarm went off on your former citizen owner!" she laughed. "I really can't blame the adjudicator for wanting to fuck you. I always get randy when we have a penectomy! The poor little bitches are just so pathetic when they beg and plead!"

There was an elegant looking old fashion style "Fainting Couch" in one corner of the office. I carefully draped the towels over the cushions. Then I nervously climbed on. I hunkered low, and buried my face against the closed end, while offering up my rear end on the open side. "I, I'm ready for you director! Please fuck my ass!"

She slowly walked towards me, oiling her hardness with the lubricant. "I knew you'd want that. I can always tell when a Mono craves a little back door action!"

I shivered when her hand slippery hand stroked over my rump. Mercifully, she avoided the site of my ID number! Still, I whimpered when she roughly pushed the little squirt nozzle of the bottle directly into my anus, and I felt the chilly liquid being forced into me. I guess I should be grateful. If she tried to enter me "dry" her thickness would more then likely cause damage!

She stood in back of me, and placed both hands on my ass. She pushed a little. "Perfect! You're just the right height!" She roughly spread my cheeks, and I felt the head of her cock rudely press against my anus. "Loosen up! How do you expect me to fuck your bubble butt if you keep clenching your damn asshole against me?"

"I, I'm trying!" I gasped. I really was! What if she decided a jolt of pain was what I needed to loosen me up? I let out a long breath, "Push now!" I muttered into the cushion. "It'll go in! I'm sure it will!"

"Good girl!" she moaned as I felt myself spreading under her forceful efforts. It was going in me! I whimpered. It was going in, but I didn't want it to!

"Oh yeah, you're so tight!" she breathed as more of her cock entered me. "That's right! I'm in now. Squeeze me all you want!"

All the stories I read had lied! Every time a character gets it in the ass, she secretly ended up liking it! I didn't! It was really uncomfortable, and it made me feel like I had to go potty something fierce! Still, she pushed more into me! Tears of shame filled my eyes as she pulled out, just to shove it back in even harder! Back in my home universe no means no. Here, no means nothing! I was that nothing! I was nothing but a masturbation toy for a busy executive! What right does a toy have to refuse its owners right to play with it? Nearly sick over my humiliation, I fell deeper into my new role in life. "It's in so deep!" I muttered into the cushions. I was scared to death she would try to push past that first bend and rip me, but still I tried to make it more enjoyable for her. "My ass is so full! Fuck me!"

"This is good! I haven't had any relaxation in over a week! Emmy dear, you are a blessing!"

Why the hell did her words send a tiny little shiver up and down my spine? Sure she's an adorable woman, uh, citizen, but that didn't mean anything! I didn't want her domineering over me, did I?

She kept up an easy pace, pistoning her cock in and out of my rectum. I panted and moaned, shame growing when I realized what I was doing. Slowly, hardly even letting myself know, I had slipped a hand between my thighs! I didn't like being taken anally, but for some reason I just couldn't stop touching my pussy! I was being debased, and it wasn't even all that comfortable, but my body was almost vibrating with my arousal!

I felt the slimy remnant of the adjudicator's creamy-pie as my fingers danced and played. My insides were churning, and I felt so dirty and used, but I cried out as my first orgasm struck!

"What a wicked little Mono!" Rose laughed as she thrust just a little harder. "You decided on your own that you should cum before me?" Thank God it wasn't on my laser embossed brand, but I still let out a scream as she landed a stinging hard blow on my naked flesh.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" I cried, snatching my hand from my quivering sex. "I meant no disrespect! You're so big and hard that I couldn't help myself!"

She seemed to like that answer. I only received one more painful slap as she continued to bore down into me. She held out for quite a long time as I whimpered and grunted during my first anal invasion. Her breathing was beginning to sound more labored. "Tell me what you want!" she gasped. "Dirty little Mono, you better tell me right now!"

Oh God, she was getting close! "I want cum!" I wailed, hand once again between my thighs. "Please, fill my insides with your seed! I, I know I don't deserve it, but please give it to me!"

"You filthy little breeder!" she cried, as she rammed in deeper then ever. I let out a gasp as she seemed to flex inside me. I could feel it! Warm liquid was gushing deep into my innards as her cock pulsed and jerked!

I cried out with her. I hardly needed to touch myself this time. Knowing that the huge unwanted invader was spewing its hot load into my intestines was enough to push me over the edge! I was ashamed, but some deep part of my soul also felt fulfilled as we climaxed together!

When my spasms eased, the director slowly eased from my body. "Mind the carpeting!" she snapped, as the organ popped free with an audible squelch.

I clapped a hand to my ass and slipped my index finger into my anus to prevent any leaking. I sort of waddled to the washroom and hurried to sit on the toilet. I felt my face almost glow as she stood and watched me. Her load had been immense! It almost sounded like I was taking a pee as her hot seed simply poured out of me.

"You liked that, didn't you?" she said with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Yes director." I whispered, unable to hold back the words. "I, I like doing filthy things."

"Oh, you do?" She stepped closer. "Then you should enjoy cleaning me up!"

I looked around to see if there was a washcloth, before the true meaning of her words sank in. I whimpered. She was messy in a way I could hardly think about, but I knew how she wanted me to take care of it. "Yes director." I leaned forward, and began to lick her greasy nasty member. It took all my willpower to try and keep my mind off of where it had just been, as I slowly ran my tongue up and down its still hard length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.