The Christmas Shunt - Cover

The Christmas Shunt

Copyright© 2012 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An experimental error transports Dr. Emmy Brown to a parallel Earth, where men never evolved and Hermaphrodites rule!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   science fiction adult story,sci-fi adult story,science-fiction sex story,sci-fi sex story

I picked up the microphone and took a deep breath. "This is Dr. Emmy Brown. Its nine P.M. Christmas Eve, and experiment number forty-two is going hot. Transfer sequence initiated." I threw the microphone from me, and closed my eyes tight as the generators spun up to speed. I didn't see any results this time; I would have to begin a line by line code scan of my operating system to try and locate any errors. That would take me well into the New Year! This should work! The hardware was perfect! Here I was on Christmas Eve, making one last attempt before heading home for yet another lonely holiday.

I could tell by the tone that the generators had peaked. I screwed my eyes shut tighter. My studies indicated there was no chance of a Brundlefly incident, but a general system failure could shorten my lifespan down to mere seconds! I heard the beep indicating full charge in the energy buffers. I saw a pink glow through my eyelids as the pent up fury was released. This was followed shortly by a bang, and the acidic smell of burning wire. "Oh shit!" I cried, hearing an odd echo as I jumped from the raised dais and ran for the fire extinguisher. "Great Scott, I transferred!" I couldn't help gasping when I noticed the extinguisher was on my left instead of my right. Thinking nothing of the echo, I changed course and lunged at it.

Grabbing the extinguisher, I let out a little squeal as my hand encountered another. "How did you get in here?" I shouted, the reoccurring echo driving home a startling point. "Oh holy Crap, this can't be happening!" I, uh, we both froze. I saw a woman with short unkempt red hair like mine staring back at me through the taped up frames of a pair of purple cats-eye glasses. She was about five foot. No, I knew without a doubt that she was exactly five foot, with 44DD breasts that she seemed to be trying to hide beneath a baggy hoodie and her white lab coat. I pushed up my glasses just as she pushed hers. "You sat on them this morning, right?" we simultaneously muttered. "That should teach you to put them on a chair while getting dressed!" The odd echo only continued, so we both shut up.

I moved my hand. Hers moved too. Not a split second later, but exactly with mine! I wiggled my fingers, and it was if my brain was also controlling her body! "This is some serious shit!" we spoke together.

The smoke was building, and we both turned towards the smothering control console. We moved together, that is until her foot hit a piece of paper on the floor. Her foot slipped a little, and I felt a burst of pain, and the world seemed to spin for a split second. Her slight shuffle seemed to break some kind of link, knocking us out of synchronization. "I got this!" I called as I snatched up the extinguisher and ran for the console. Working fast, I blasted the foam directly into the ventilation slits on the side of the metal casing.

As I put down the fire fighting device, she grabbed a screwdriver and swiftly opened an access port on the console. "Dammit! That's the last time I set up a freakin' aluminum Christinemas tree!"

Christinemas? I looked over her shoulder and forgot all about her odd verbal slip. "Oh hell's teeth! Metallic needles on the stabilizing circuit! The cooling fans must have pulled them in. More of the things shorted out the power distribution system! I'm lucky the thing didn't kill me!"

She looked at me and sighed. "We're lucky I wasn't killed, twice!" She stared into my face. She grew red, as my face suddenly felt rather warm. "Anyway, this sure is unique." She paused to read from the few status indicators that still had any function. "I think we could call that a limited success."

"I'd say limited!" I made my own observations and sighed. "We both appear to have transferred a copy of ourselves, instead of a simple transfer from point to point."

"Check." She agreed, tossing the screwdriver carelessly over her shoulder. She scored a direct hit on my, uh, our patented security disposal receptacle. I heard the screwdriver rattle down to the disintegration chamber, and then the high pitched whine of it being flashed into its component atoms. "I suppose we created some sort of momentary wormhole effect and shunted our copies through."

"That's how I read it. Instead of traveling across the lab, we each created a replicate and shunted it across who knows how many dimensional barriers, while leaving the original behind."

She nodded. "The copies each materialized on the opposite universe's receptor pad. This is practically straight out of Dr. Who!"

Those were my thoughts exactly. I watched her carefully. It was uncanny. This was nothing like looking into a mirror! I was looking at another me! "So, girl genius, what do we do now?"

She adjusted her glasses in a very familiar way. "I'm afraid nothing much tonight, Emmy old girl. It'll take weeks to get this up and running again." she sighed. "Even then, what would that accomplish? If you go back right now, and my copy returns home simultaneously, how is that any different? There will still be two Emelia Wilma Browns running around in either continuum! Do you want me to cross over and kill my copy, while your prime comes here to eliminate you? We both know we could never do that."

"That's true, Emmy." I answered. "There's no real difference. I'll just stick around here. At least the coordinate sequencer survived intact. Maybe some day I'll reopen the wormhole and slip myself a letter though, just to see how I'm getting along back home."

"That would be some long distance pen-pal, Emmy!" she laughed. "We should knock up a camera equipped probe. We could safely hunt for more Earth variants that way."

"That's just what I was thinking, Emmy!" In a childish burst of laugher, I imagined us finding the Wonderful Land of Oz! "Wait a minute. This isn't working. I'm getting a headache! I'm going to call you Wilma."

Wilma fumed. "Don't you dare! This is my universe, you're the guest! You know we hate being saddled with such a stupid middle name!"

"I call dibs on Emmy!" I cried, sticking my tongue out at her, uh, me, whatever."

"I can be such a fucking bitch! No wonder I don't have any friends! Okay fine, I'll be Wilma!"

We stared at each other for a few minutes. I'm sure we both thought the same things, but couldn't bring ourselves to say them. I hated having stupid clown hair. On her, the disheveled fiery red looked kind of cute. Dare I say it even looked sexy? I always though having such a big rack was a hindrance, but seeing the ol' DD's bounce from this vantage point made my heart sort of flutter. I had always wished for more prominent cheek bones, but her slightly narrow face with large soulful green eyes had an elfin beauty that was simply adorable! I don't know why I never saw it before. I'm a God damn hottie! We both shook our heads. It was obvious we each thought the other looked like a sexy and cute nerd-girl, but that wouldn't get us anywhere!

"Come on Wilma, let's get you home and try and figure something out."

"Get me home!" she snapped. "It's my house, don't you forget that! I'll get YOU home!"

When we reached the parking lot, both of us glared at each other while holding identical car keys. "Oh no, don't you even think about it!" she snapped. "If I'm gonna be Wilma, I'm driving!" She rudely shoved me out of the way and slipped her key into the lock. "Get in MY car, Doctor Brown!"

"Fuck, I am a bitch!" I hissed while circling the car. I used my key and had no trouble at all opening the passenger side of my, uh, her Lexus.

We rode home in silence. The streets were nearly deserted. Nobody else was dumb enough to be out away from family and friends this late. Only friendless orphaned nerd-girl loners would venture out now! "Turn up the heat, bitch!" I complained, breaking the silence as I shivered. Being her universe, she claimed my favorite coat as her own! I was stuck wearing my hoodie and sweatpants, with two lab coats wrapped tightly around me.

"Watch your mouth, asshole! It is up! Don't be such a whiner. You know how warm this coat is! I'm too hot in it already!"

When we got to my, um, her house, I stormed up the driveway just to prove a point. The door opened under my key, and fingers dancing, I disarmed the security alarm. That more then anything else proved things were identical. I always used totally random numbers and changed the code once a week. The panel gave its happy little beep when the numbers I inputted were correct. I hurried and kicked off my shoes, claiming the comfy fuzzy slippers I had just bought the other day, or she did. Whatever!

Wilma fumed when she came in and looked at my feet. "Okay, I wore the coat, so I guess you can have the slippers. We need to set some ground rules here though, Emelia! First and foremost, you get the guest bedroom! I don't care if you are me. I'm keeping my own damn bed!"

"Fine, whatever you say, Wilma dear!" I sighed. Since nobody had ever used the guest bedroom, it was probably all stuffy and stale! "Any other rules, you bitch?"

"I'm a bitch? What about you? You are me, so whatever you say about me applies to you too!"

We both stopped short. After a moment I smiled. "I'm rubber, you're glue!"

Wilma grinned at me. Wow, did I really look that pretty when I smiled? Maybe I should do it more. She continued the old schoolyard taunt. "Whatever you say bounces off of me, and sticks to you!"

I laughed with her. "Let's start over, okay? Wilma, I'll be quite happy to sleep in the guest room." I kicked off one slipper. "Here, let's split the mules."

She nodded, conceding my renaming her. "Don't be dumb. Keep 'em. I'll run out tomorrow and get another pair."

We both flopped down on the sofa in movements that mirrored each other exactly. "This is sure going to take getting used to." I couldn't help laughing. "At least with no family or close ties, anyone will accept it if we just say we're twins."

"I'm getting hungry." We spoke in unison.

We laughed remarkably together, too. It seemed that our synchronicity was going to return from time to time. At least our mental processes had diverged enough to allow conversation! "I left a half a pizza in the fridge the other day."

She grinned. "That will just hit the spot! Come on me, let's eat!"

We had dinner together. I must say it was rather enjoyable. Usually I just grab something on the go. More often then not, I eat over the sink so there's nothing to clean up. Just when we finished up the last of the pizza, I glanced over at the clock. "It's after midnight. Merry Christmas to me, the both of us!"

"Merry Christinemas to me, the both of us!" Wilma chorused. Our odd synchronization fell embarrassingly into full play, despite the odd pronunciation of the holiday's name. Did my other me have a slight lisp in this universe? Leaning towards each other, we meant to give a quick peck on the cheek to the other in honor of the day. Somehow, things got a little crossed. Our lips met! Staring into big green eyes, I saw the shock I felt as soft gentle lips brushed against my own. Good Lord! I just gave my first kiss to MYSELF!

We both jumped back. Seeing how cute I looked while blushing only made my face feel warmer. "Uh, I'm sorry about that." I gasped. "That wasn't meant to happen."

Wilma put a finger to her lips, and sighed. "It was rather nice."

"Yes, wasn't it?"

We tried again. Sitting next to each other at my, uh, her dining room set, we kissed again. This time we didn't pull away from each other. My heart pounded as our tongues met. I've read about "French" kissing, and always thought it sounded sort of nasty. I don't think that any more! Tasting slightly of pizza, I moaned as the tongue that mirrored my own moved against me.

We slowly separated, to catch our breath. "That was really nice." Wilma whispered. "I think, I think we better think carefully before we do something extremely weird."

"Since you are me, I think you're right!" I couldn't ignore the beating of my heart, or the growing dampness between my thighs. Feeling my face grow even hotter, I made a slight request. "Wilma, um, about the, uh, toy?"

She sighed. "I, I'm gonna take a shower. Help yourself to Big Bertha while I'm washing up." She gulped. "Rinse it off when done, okay?"

"I always do!"

Her face was nearly crimson. "I know! Sorry!" She jumped from the table and ran for the bathroom.

If I know myself, and I most certainly do, Wilma would be in the shower for ages. I got up from the table and went to my, her bedroom. I pulled open the drawer on the night stand and reached inside. My fingers touched the softly yielding surface before my brain registered what I was seeing. "Where's Big Bertha?" I gasped, as I picked up the transparent purple cylinder of silicone. "Oh fucking God! What the hell does this mean?" The cylinder had a narrow tunnel running completely through it, with a lifelike set of purple labia molded on one end! It was a pocket pussy, or what the Japanese call an onahole! I dropped it back into the drawer and the cylinder bounced, almost playfully mocking me. "There is a divergence! The universes aren't identical!" I gasped, wildly wondering what the hell had happened to my trusty lover of five years, Bertha the eight inch dildo.

"Keep calm Emmy!" I whispered as I slid the drawer back shut. "Things are no worse then they were a few minutes ago! I ran back to the living room and clicked on the television. At first everything appeared normal. Then I started to notice something. "No men? What the fuck?" I clicked from channel to channel. Everywhere I looked, there were only lovely ladies!

I clicked on the movie channel and nearly swallowed my tongue. Old lady Scrooge was being haunted by ghosts! This was my favorite version of the Dickens classic from 1951, but the cast was all wrong! I must say that the daring expanse of bouncy cleavage showing beneath the Ghost of Christmas Present's robes was quite an eye-full, but I almost passed out from the shock!

If I had time, I would start the file running on my iPhone and run a side by side comparison. Since smart-phones came into being, I always carried the 1951 version of "A Christmas Carol" with me during the holiday season. I must have watched it a million times! I listened for the shower. "I don't have time for that!"

I booted up the computer and with trembling fingers Googled "Men". It kept diverting me to search out Menards hardware store locations! Try as I might, I could find no reference to men, as in opposite of woman! There weren't even any hits under "Woman"! All I could find was Her, She, You, Me, and even Hermaphroditic, at one medical site. Mind spinning, I began searching other things. I looked up diagrams of genitalia, and let out a whimper. Every result I found showed a picture of a large penis emerging just above a normal looking vagina!

I started looking up random historical events. Starting very early, I read about Mary and Josephine finding no room at the inn, and the baby Christine child! It wasn't a lisp! Georgette Washington was the first president of the United States. Charlene Lindbergh was the first to cross the Atlantic by air. Rachel Nixon had been thrown out of office over Watergate. Billie Clinton had got her dick sucked in the Oval Office. Michelle Vick was still in trouble over her dog fighting conviction. The list went on and on.

Some things never change. This universe's internet was just as alive with the debate as the one I knew back home. People were insisting that Nelly Armstrong never set foot on the moon! A few entries were almost enough to make me laugh. Henrietta Bogart had starred in the classic film "The Maltese Falcon". She played hard boiled detective Samantha Spade! Joana Depp starred as everyone's favorite big titty pirate, Jacqueline Sparrow! Actually, I hate to admit it, but even in my panic I stared at Joana's charms for several minutes. I thought my tits were huge! Depp must be pushing a double "F"!

I needed more information! I looked into the secret file hidden on the computer's hard drive. Of course I knew the password. My fingers shook as I clicked on a familiar title. I stated playing part one of a Japanese Hentai OVA called "Discode". The plot was somewhat different then I remembered. It was all about a pretty young student desperate to hide her secret. In the version I knew and loved, Futaba had been a hermaphrodite. In this one, she was shamefully hiding the fact that she had been born without a penis! She didn't dare let any of her fellow students find out, or she'd spend the rest of her school life being fucked by everyone in her class! That is until pregnancy forced her to drop out to devote her life to making babies!

Then there was another favorite, "Parade-Parade". Instead of trying to reveal that young singer Kaori is really a hermaphrodite, this version had rival singer Saki discover the bulge under Kaori's clothes is provided by rolled up socks! Scandal would rock the music industry if it were discovered that the up and coming star wasn't even a full citizen! Saki then fights Kaori's manager for the right to impregnate the singer so she can claim ownership of the beautiful broodmare!

I went back to Google and looked up the phrase "Mono-sexed", that the other characters had called Kaori and Futaba. I was heartened to discover there were people like me in this universe, but I did not like what I found when I read farther! Only one out of fifty births resulted in a Mono, but Mono's were the primary source of all pregnancies. Mono's had only gotten The Vote two years ago, and then only if accompanied to the polling place by a legally responsible relative or, and I couldn't help gasping at the word, Owner! The owner was even required to enter the voting booth with her, or the vote wouldn't be legal. It was all a big scam. The Mono wasn't voting! Her owner just got a little extra privilege! A little indeed! It took four Mono votes to equal the vote of one full citizen!

I looked around some more. I found a jewelry store's web site. It proclaimed "Show her how much you really care." What I at first thought were rather heavy tennis bracelets turned out to be something else entirely. They were highly stylized, but there was no mistaking it! They were diamond studded, but very sturdy pet collars! Oh Lord, there was even a stainless steel ring set into them to accommodate the optional leash!

Hermaphrodites could and did mate with each other and have children, but it seemed that everyone wanted to dominate or possess a Mono! It looked like only the lower middle class sired children on each other. Anyone who had the money to own or lease a Mono, or an obliging friend to lend one to her, used them to produce their offspring! I found a legal site. Monos did have rights, if you could call it that. If a Mono was collared and duly licensed to a full citizen, she could go to the police herself and charge rape if she were mounted by anyone without her owner's explicit permission. The rapist then received a three hundred dollar fine! If the Mono was an un-collared and unattached laborer waiting to be assigned her first owner, it was deemed the Mono's fault if she were caught out in public without being locked securely in a chastity belt! She then became the property of the very citizen that raped her!

It was very much against the law to kill a Mono. That law was strictly enforced. If the death of the Mono was not deemed to be self defense, the penalty was very strict! A five thousand dollar fine for the first offense, and up to a full year of probation for what was classed as the "Willful Destruction of Property"! A soft sob escaped me. That's far less then Michael Vick got for his dog fighting conviction!

I read on. As I had already gathered, Monos were not considered citizens. They could hold a job, but all monies had to be deposited directly into their registered owner's bank account. If the Mono was very lucky, she received a small allowance from her owner for the purchase of little luxuries like pretty clothes or maybe rental of a movie now and then.

Businesses clamored to employ Monos for all menial jobs. In many cases a Mono work force was far cheaper then automation. Besides, they only had to pay them a quarter of what citizens received in their paychecks! Then there was a high turnover rate for Monos in the work place. It was expected of them to keep taking time off to have more babies as their owners passed them around like party favors!

I almost fainted when I stumbled upon a soft core porn site. Dozens of shyly smiling Monos were displaying their registration ID numbers and a UPC bar code. These were stamped onto their asses with some kind of strange looking tattooing. There was even a section showing these same pathetic souls bending over willingly, to have what looked like a GPS tracking chip injected deep into the flesh of the opposite cheek! Even if the poor things ran away, the police could track them! They would be picked up and returned to their owners in a matter of minutes!

I shuddered when I found another porn site. This one was hard core. It was loaded with stories and video clips about criminals. This world didn't seem to have a problem with prison over crowding. Even relatively mild white collar crimes were punishable by the surgical removal of the criminal's penis and internal testicles! They then became legally designated as Monos, and in some instances, were actually given to their former victims as restitution for their crimes! In such cases the probation and five thousand dollar fine was waved, since many new Monos passed away under unusual circumstances while in the care of their new owners.

The penis removal was all done safe and painlessly under anesthetic, but I whimpered along with the convicted bank robber in the only clip I dared play. The legal system here was wildly different then back home. There was no trial; there was no jury of her peers. There weren't even lawyers. A robed white haired Adjudicator with surprisingly firm and high riding large breasts for someone in her sixties was given a transcript of the suspect's interrogation and a DVD containing witness testimony. The clip I viewed compressed it for time, but the distinguished looking legalist made her decision in less then an hour.

She stood and formally bowed. "The accused is guilty on all charges. The sentence is radical penectomy, with removal of both testes. This shall be carried out immediately, with only a spinal block. Since she used a firearm in the commission of her crime, the guilty party must remain awake and aware during the removal procedure. After a suitable and medically sound recovery period, the newly produced Mono may then be claimed by the bank officers for their personal use." Removing her robe of office, she carefully folded the garment and slipped it into her briefcase. Her body looked firm and tight in the gingham dress she wore under the robe. With her white hair in ringlets around her face, gold rimmed glasses, smooth flawless pale skin, and blushing apple cheeks, she looked like Mrs. Santa Claus! That somehow made the video even more surreal!

The sexy huge breasted hermaphrodite charged with the robbery dropped to her knees and clasped her hands to her ample chest in anguish. "Please no!" she screamed at the back of the Adjudicator as she left the conference room. "You have to reconsider your decision! Oh Goddess, you can do anything else to me! I don't care! Just please don't take my cock! You can't make me a Mono, I'm a citizen!"

Bailiffs stripped her of the orange jumpsuit she wore, and two nurses took charge. Tears streaming down her cheeks, the trembling convicted criminal desperately gripped her massive yet fear flaccid cock with both hands and wept as they strapped her down to a wheeled gurney. She begged and pleaded pitifully for forgiveness, crying for a twenty year sentence instead of the surgery that would forever reduce her to a life of slavery and baby making. I stopped the playback as they rolled her sobbing form down the corridor towards the operating room. There was another hour of footage showcasing the actual medical procedure. My curiosity could wait. I had my own problems to deal with!

"Oh dear God, I gotta go home!" I had to repair the transporter just as fast as I could, before anyone learned of my true nature! If I could prevent it from just budding off a new copy, Wilma's hermaphrodite clone and I could trade places. We'd both be safe in our own universe, and I could have a lesbian affair with myself with no fear of pregnancy or enslavement!

Suddenly I grew very nervous. It was in my best interests to keep the singular form of my genitalia top secret! I knew myself all too well. There was no way I could let Wilma discover that I didn't have a dick! It didn't matter if ninety-nine percent of our bodies were identical. I, uh, she would pounce on me for the status of owning a Mono! I ran to the kitchen. Thank God she had everything I did! I grabbed a medium sized cucumber and stuffed it down my sweatpants and into my boy cut panties. I hastily tore a strip of duct tape to anchor the chilly vegetable to the cotton fabric, and prayed I was approximating whatever the hell size Wilma's cock was!

I returned to the living room just as Wilma did. My doppelganger was wrapped in our fluffy white bathrobe. It took all my willpower to keep from dropping my gaze to crotch height. The fabric wasn't hanging quite right there, as if something was poking it from behind. For one split second, I saw something peek from the gap. Something that had no earthly business being there! Oh God help me! It wasn't very impressive, but Wilma looked to be packing about four inches of decidedly male flesh!

"Have a nice shower?" I asked stupidly as she plopped down on the sofa.

She blushed. "I guess you can say that." Smiling ruefully, she made an unmistakable motion with her hand. It looked like she was slowly shaking up a can of whipped topping! "I calmed myself down a bit. I couldn't wait for you to finish with Big Bertha, so I popped one off in the tub."

An almost manic giggle escaped me. She had cupped her hand as if holding something big and thick. Who did Wilma think she was kidding? She would only need her thumb and index finger to wank that skinny little boy pee-pee she was sprouting! "Yeah, I, I calmed down too. Everything is calm. Everything is just perfectly normal! I didn't even use Big Bertha, I, I just rubbed one off real quick in, uh, the kitchen!"

"I should have known." Panic filled my heart. Did she figure it out already? I only relaxed a little when she continued. "I should have known you like your "Protein Milkshake before bed. I caught mine in a drinking cup and downed it in the shower."

I couldn't stop another burst of nervous laughter. "Yeah, you know me! I, I gotta have my jizz before bed!"

She looked at me, eyes wandering over my body. "You're still hard, like me." She thought a moment. "Listen Emmy, why don't we hook each other up? We could start slow, and just give each other hand jobs until we can get some condoms tomorrow. Then, we can finally see what fucking a real live pussy is like! What do you say?"

Oh shit! If I tried to fight against that, my doppelganger would wonder why. We're supposed to be identical after all. If she wanted to get down with herself, then it followed that I would too! Frankly, if I wasn't frightened by her having a penis she could knock me up with, I'd be all over her! I looked smokin' hot! What the hell was I going to do? I had to take a gamble. "I don't know about this, Wilma." I said as calmly as I could. "Incest is against the law."

"I know that. It's only acceptable if your sibling lover is a Mono. Everyone knows that they don't count! Damn, don't you wish we grew up with a Mono sibling? We would have lost our virginity the very first time we popped a boner! Remember Cathy Gale? Her sibling Mono-Melody gave her three citizen babies before Cathy even graduated from collage! You'd think that stuck up snob would have lent me Melody for just an hour! Hell, I would have settled for ten minutes, wouldn't you? That big titty cry baby was adorable!"

Oh shit, I was toast if Wilma discovered I was only packin' a cucumber! "Uh, yeah, um, a quickie would have been great!" I remembered Cathy and her sister. Twenty year old Cathy ended up going to jail for pimping her twin sister's virginity on an internet auction site! Melody had been blindfolded and sedated. She never knew her virginity had been on the block until she woke up several hours later with a creamy-pie! They never did manage to track down just who the father of her baby was.

Wilma shook her head. "How was I ever gonna come up with the thousand dollar a night rental fee she charged to use Melody anyway? Cathy's sire even said that was too high! She wanted Cathy to only charge friends the traditional hundred dollars!" Wilma sighed, spreading her legs and letting the robe gape open. Her penis looked like a cute little spike quivered between lovely thighs. "Anyway, we aren't twins. We're the same person. I'm certain that from a legal standing, it would be masturbation even if we decided on full intercourse." She giggled. "At the very worst, it would only be selfcest. There's no law against that!"

Oh fuck, she had a point! I looked so exotic and beautiful with a delicate boyish cock, too. I wasn't able to think clearly. "Well, okay. You can go first." Blushing, I unzipped my hoodie and tossed it aside. I pulled off my tee-shirt and then shrugged out of my bra. "I'll give you a titty fuck. How does that sound?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.