A Very Easy Lay
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Linda Jean

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Bored House wife (yes I was that housewife) decided to get a job and make some money. Peter was overseas. To be honest I took what I did and made it into a story, I do hope you enjoy it, and that it gets you nice and hard (or wet)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

I rolled over onto my back, looking at him kneeling there getting his pants back on I said, "Anytime you bring someone here to the lot and they buy anything from me, you can have me, call it a finders fee if you want."

He helped me get out of his van and as he shut the door, he said, "I have a friend I know who is looking for a car, I'll bring him back later, if he buys a car you will fuck me again?"

I said, "No honey, if he buys a car from anyone here but me, you do not get anything. BUT, if you bring him here and he buys from me, he gets me and you do as well, I have a thing for two men at the same time."

He put the temporary paper plate on his back window and said, "I'll be back later."

He drove off the lot and as I was walking back to the office the butterfly came alive, slowly at first and I kept walking. Every step I took it seemed that that thing became stronger. Just as my right foot hit the office steps, Lucky turned it on full blast.

I froze, I could not move. I just stood there riding this most magnificent feeling both inside my cunt hole and out side my cunt. I gripped the step rail hard just to keep from falling down. I came, and I came so fucking hard, I drew blood from the inside of my cheek because I bit down so hard to keep from crying out.

Even after I came the vibrating did not stop and of course the strong feelings did not as well. I just closed my eyes and rode out the pleasure that Lucky was giving me. It went on for the longest time. Finally, he turned it off and I was able to make it up the stairs.

I walked into the office to see all three of them standing at the picture window watching me. Lucky had the remote in his hand smiling from ear to ear.

I said out of breath and out of energy, "That takes everything out of me, if I keep wearing this thing, I will never make it through the day. I will have to go home, it is just too much."

Lucky said with out any hesitation, "Take it off Linda, I don't want to be here with these assholes trying to sell like they did before. Shit, we were lucky to sell four or five a day, but with you here helping the boys out, well you know. Just take it off."

I closed the door leaned against it and after a moments rest, I just reached up and pulled the things down. I had the straps tight so I had to tug a bit. I did not care about the boys watching me. All I could think of was getting that damn thing out of me and away from my pussy. I could not think or do anything when that thing started vibrating.

I just dropped it on the floor, Red came over and picked it up looking at it he said, "Shit now I get it, you control this with that thing and."

Red dropped the thing and said, "Eahoooo"

I looked at Lucky and he was laughing as he slid the control to full blast and it vibrated on the floor in front of Red.

Red reached down and picked it up while it was still vibrating, he said, "Jesus Lucky you could warn a guy you know"

I brushed my tiny skirt back down and just stood there. I finally said, "By the way, I sold a van this morning. The one you told the boys to sell for five ninety-nine I sold for Seven thousand, nine hundred, ninety-five dollars and fifty cents out the door. You know I think I like selling cars, do I need some sort of license to sell?"

Jake jumped in and said, "Oh no Linda you need a license to sell, you can't sell cars, girls just don't make it as sales people."

Lucky said with authority, "Who are you trying to kid, you are just afraid that if I let her sell, you boys will be left in her dust. You assholes have not sold one car with out her help for the last two days. If I have her stop helping you and let her sell on her own, you idiots will fucking starve."

"I just may bring on some more gals like Linda here, maybe grab some whores off the street who will fuck anything with a dick like Linda will. What do you say honey, do you know any other gals like you who are bored and want to make some money?"

I went over to a chair and sat down, I just relaxed my legs and they opened wide, causing the front of my tiny skirt to drop down and cover my bottom. I sat back relaxing still from my ordeal coming up the stairs.

I said, "Look boys, I did not come here to sell cars, I wanted to see if I could do it on my own, you boys need the money, I am doing this for the fun of it and the sex. I have never met any women like me, hmmm maybe I do know a woman or two. (I was thinking about Mary and maybe that woman customer yesterday, I think Karen was her name.)

Lucky said, "Sweetheart if you can bring in another woman to work with Red and Jake, I'll let you sell like the boys and you will be my bitch. What do you have in mind?"

Red said, "Yeah, Linda get us each a hot bitch like you, well have a fucking sex party every day."

Lucky said, "If I hire any more cunts to work here, it is to help you like Linda has been doing, you go making this a fuck party thinking you ain't gonna fuckin work you got another think comin. Now get out there, can't you two see we got customers walking around out there, get out there and sell something."

As the boys left I looked at Lucky and said, "I need to clarify something Lucky, I am here because I want to be here. I am here because I was bored at home. I am here because I like being a very bad girl. I am not your bitch, I am not anybody's bitch. I am not looking for any boyfriend, or sugar daddy."

"Don't get me wrong, I like the money I am making and that is part of being the bad girl is all about. I love having sex with strangers way too much. I am not into doing it with only one man. If I could I would only do it with Peter my husband."

"So if you want me to stick around here and help you by having all the fun I want, I'll hang out. But if you think for one tiny second that I am here to be your girl friend or sex slave or anything other than what I want, you are sadly mistaken."

Lucky sat down like I just kicked him in the gut, he said, "Sorry doll, I thought you wanted a boyfriend, I mean last night we had a blast didn't we? I thought you and me hit it off real well."

"Hey when I say bitch it is just another word for gal or woman, I don't mean anything by it. I mean, it ain't like I called you a "skank." I love a woman who thinks like you and loves the shit I love, that's all. I like you and I sure didn't mean to get you mad or anything."

I smiled, "OK, just so everyone knows, I maybe a whore who can't get enough cock, but I am not anyone's bitch. I want to sell, I don't want to do it to compete with the boys. I want to do it because I find it a thrill to do it. Besides it allows me to do the nasty things I want to do."

"Hey I can still help the boys out as long as I am not with my own customer or customers. I have a friend her name is Mary, she is as kinky as I am. I will call her tonight. Remember that couple yesterday that bought the T-bird? Well she thinks like I do, her husband likes to watch her have sex. I think if you sent her home with a recording every night, you would have him on board. Maybe I should call her and ask her to come apply for a job here. I have this gut feeling that she will jump at this in a heartbeat. I know her old man will let her if she wants to do it."

Lucky said, "Call her, and tell her what you made in two days. Tell her that if she is as good as you are, she can pay off her T-bird in one or two weeks. I can see where I need to buy a bigger lot."

"Shit look at Red, he got that gal out there in her uniform. Shit she's a Lt. Colonel. He's got his foot on the bumper, what do you think, can you get the bitch to buy or am I going to loose my first walk on in three days?"

I jumped off the edge of the desk where I had been sitting talking to Lucky.

I said as I ran into the bathroom, "I sure as hell won't get her to buy dressed like this. But I came prepared, give me a minute, let Red know I'll be right out."

Yanked my outfit off, I left my stocking and garter on. I took off the long dress I brought for my date after work and threw it on. I undid my pigtails and ran my fingers through my hair like a big hairbrush. I had no time to style, just to toss it.

I changed into my low heels and I was ready. I just hoped that I had not taken too long. I walked out and Red was still with her but now they were at the Lexus.

I asked lucky, "How do I look?"

I did not wait for an answer, I walked out the door, down the stairs and over to Red. I walked up to them and I saw a woman a good twenty years older than I was. As I walked up to them her eyes lit up and she gave me a very warm smile.

Red turned and saw me. I saw his eyes get as big as silver dollars. I stopped next to Red and just stood there. The Lt. Colonel had a nametag on and it said, "Pierce" When Red stopped talking.

I said, "Red, where are your manners? Aren't you going to introduce me to this attractive Colonel Pierce?"

Red apologized and finely said, "Linda this is Lt. Colonel Pierce, Colonel Pierce, this is Linda, she is in charge of ah, our customer relations."

Colonel Pierce stuck out her hand and said, "Call me Judy please, I was heading home and thought I would stop and look at some cars, what is it you do dear to help these poor men out in customer relations?"

I gave her a big smile and said, "Well Judy, when the boys have an unhappy customer it is my job to do what ever it takes to make that customer happy. There is nothing I would not do to make sure our customers leave happy."

She looked at me like she was studying my face for something, she then said, "Well I am not a customer yet, but if I were I think I would find something to complain about just to talk with you."

I came right back and said, "Well we can fix that, I see you like this Lexus, why not buy it and be our customer, then all you have to do is stop by my office and allow me to fix any problem that you may have. I know how Red can really turn a girl off, these men just have no idea how to treat a lady. I mean we women know exactly what needs to be done don't we Judy?"

She did not say anything; she just looked at me for the longest time. Now I remember how Lucky told the boys yesterday that when you ask a question to a customer that you shut your mouth and no matter how long it takes you wait for them to speak. Red and I stood there waiting.

Judy said, "Oh all right, I'll trade my town car in on it, let's go talk turkey."

I said, "Red, make sure you treat Judy right, I sure do not want her to find anything to complain about. If I find out you do or say anything to upset her, I'll dock your commission, all of it."

I smiled at Judy and said, "I have to keep these boys in line, and they just do not have any idea how to act around a true lady. When you finish the paperwork I would love to have a cup of tea with you before you go home. Would you stop in my office before you leave?"

Red moved behind her looking at me with a very confused look on his face. I turned and walked back to the office. Judy started to follow me and she stopped. She turned around to Red and said, "Well, aren't you coming?"

I walked in the door far enough ahead of Red and Judy for Lucky to ask, "What's going on?"

I said before they reached the door, "She is buying the Lexus, Red has to write it all up."

I no more than finished saying that when Red and Judy walked in. I went to my office, Red and Judy went to the first write up room. I was pretty sure of what I thought would happen, so I waited. If I had read that Lt. Colonel correctly I knew I would be seeing her soon.

Now I do not believe that any woman in the service is a lesbian. Just as I know that the men are not all gay. But I can look at a man and see if he has feminine traits and women who are not. I also know that some of the most attractive women I have met are very feminine and they are 100% gay. I looked at Judy and I felt that she was into women, but not like a man, she wanted a woman who liked being a woman. But then I am no expert, maybe I was just making up things in my own mind.

I went into my bathroom and checked my self out. I dressed in such a hurry I was almost shocked that I pulled it off. "Thank God I brought this dress in today," I thought. The more I looked at myself the more I liked what I saw.

I know that Lucky wants me to look like a whore for the soldiers from Fort Carson. And it did benefit me very well. It allowed me to do some of the most outrageous things I had ever thought of. And many that I just let happen by being so easy for the men to have sex with.

I did manage to pull it off with Karen and her husband, but what about families that may come by the car lot? What about other single women? Maybe gay ones, maybe not. The thing is by dressing more professional on the out side and still being totally naked underneath.

Maybe wearing a business suit with a long skirt that went down almost to my ankles? Or a nice long denim skirt with a crisp white ruffle blouse topped off by a lovely scarf. Yet under all that, I either wear nothing at all, or maybe I wear what I have on now, my stockings and garter with no panties. The thought really gave me a nasty thrill.

To look so prim and proper yet be so easy and nasty pulling up my long skirt nice and slow teasing the one I am with slowly showing my legs and giving them a surprising finish to see my hot wet shaved pussy with a sweet red triangle above my clit. To open my blouse and find I am braless, or better yet, find I am wearing a sexy bra allowing my nipples to protrude through the open areas for my areoles so come fourth.

I wanted to see how the rest of the day would go being dressed as I was now. I walked out of my bathroom when I saw Judy standing in my doorway. She saw me and stepped in closing the door.

I said, "Are congratulations in order Judy? Did you buy the Lexus?" as I went to sit on the edge of my desk in the front facing her.

Judy said, "I told you I wanted it. Your man gave me a good trade on my old car. I wanted to stop in and say my goodbyes. I see you are married by your ring, are you happily married?"

I put my feet on the floor and with my ass on the desktop I spread my legs to see where she would look. I said, "It depends on definition. I am happy to be married, I love my husband and I do the things I do for pleasure. I will always be married and I will always have my own fun."

I put my hands flat on my thighs. I put pressure on the material and with my stockings on the material easily slid up as I began showing Judy more leg. I said, "Why do you ask, colonel, I see a wedding ring, yet you are here buying a very expensive car with out your husband around. I think that means you are the person in charge, or he like my husband is not around the "Springs." Then again, maybe that ring is just for show for the Army sake. I have this feeling about you that I am curious to see if I may be correct."

As I spoke I kept raising my dress material and I had the hem up past my knees. I saw her eyes, there was lust in them as any man I had been with. She very slowly walked closer to me watching my legs show more and more.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.