A Very Easy Lay - Cover

A Very Easy Lay

Copyright© 2012 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Bored House wife (yes I was that housewife) decided to get a job and make some money. Peter was overseas. To be honest I took what I did and made it into a story, I do hope you enjoy it, and that it gets you nice and hard (or wet)

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie  

I pulled myself up and pulled down my skirt. I walked in to the bathroom and wiped up the sperm running down the insides of my thighs. I blotted my vagina because I really wanted to see just how much I could keep up inside of me and how many men I could get to eat me the way Bill had. It turned me on knowing that a man was eating my pussy that was full of another men's sperm, now that is just nasty and it fucking turned me on just thinking of it.

I walked out of the office and Red and Lucky were standing there in the hall. Lucky reached into his pocket and pulled out a roll of bills. He peeled off five 100 dollar bills and as he handed them to me he said, "This is yours, Red fucked up and gave it away, you got it back and I want you to have it."

Red said, "I didn't know, but from now on, I won't make that mistake again."

Lucky said "Well it looks like your going to get your first chance at a couple, those people with Jake like the T-bird. You get full price for that and I'll give you another 5 as a spiff."

I had no idea what he was talking about, Oh I got the 500 all right, but as for a "spiff" I had no idea what that was.

Red said, "Hell I'd give a hundred just to see that." I looked at the couple, I knew that from the age of the man, and the way the woman was dressed, if I walked out there dressed as whore, they would most likely turn ice cold on me. I knew that I had to try a different approach. I would have to ignore him and concentrate on her. I know that if I was out with my husband and some young hot looking thing came up to us I would instantly hate her.

I asked, "Is there a sweater around here I can use, I need one."

Lucky said, "Yeah, on the coat rack, I have a white one"

I got it and I wrapped it around and tied it with the sleeves, I was lucky that the sweater was an extra large. I walked out and over to Jake who was talking. I walked up in a way that the man did not know that I was there. I did however position myself for the woman to see me. Jake caught site of me and introduced me to them.

"Mr. & Mrs. Kelly, this is Linda, she had just started with us and if you don't mind she will listen in as we talk, would that be alright with you?"

I stuck out my hand to Mrs. Kelly and said to her as sexy as I knew how. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kelly, she took my hand and I guess Mr. Kelly thought I would shake his next, but when he stuck it out I moved away from him and when I did I am sure I saw a tiny smile on Mrs. Kelly's lips.

Jake continued to talk and I never took my eyes off of Mrs. Kelly. Pretty soon Jake and her husband were on one side of the car while we stood near the rear of the car. When we were separated enough I began a conversation with her.

I asked, "Mrs. Kelly, is your husband stationed at the base?" (Fort Carson) She smiled at me and said, "Please call me Karen, Yes he's stationed there, I see by your ring that you are married, is your husband stationed there also?" Since Colorado Springs is a Military town almost everyone is connected to the base or the air Force Academy.

I said "Yes, he's over seas right now, I was so bored at home I decided to get out of the house and do something with my time."

She then asked "How hard is it for you to have your husband gone?"

I smiled and said "Well it has it up side and it's down side, the up side is, I don't have him under foot preaching at me day and night."

She laughed and asked, "And the down side is?"

I said, "The down side is, I don't know, maybe the fact that I am just bored out of my mind, my girl friend is in LA and if she were here, there would not be any kind of down side what so ever if you know what I mean."

I looked at her trying to see if I was getting any kind of signal. She dropped her voice lower so only I could hear her and she said "I know exactly what you mean dear, I have a friend I met in the service, she's at Fort Knox with her husband and I miss her something terrible."

I said in a low voice "Is Mr. Kelly aware of her?"

Karen said "Yeah, we were inseparable when we were stationed there, but when Jack received orders for here at Carson, our lives have been miserable, does your husband know of your friend Linda?"

I said, "No he would never understand that kind of thing. You're lucky to have a husband that does."

She laughed and said in a giggle "Oh he doesn't understand a damn thing he just gets off watching if you know what I mean."

It was my turn to laugh, Jack (her husband) yelled over to us since they had walked around talking and we had just stood there. "What you two laughing about?"

Karen said "Just girl stuff, just never mind us, pick out a car for me."

I said, "How long has it been since you have seen your friend at Fort Knox?"

Karen said "Oh about three months now, what about you how long has it been for you dear?"

I looked her in the eyes and said softly and sexy, "If you mean how long has it been since I was with my girlfriend or how long has it been since I have been with another woman?"

She put both of her hands on my bare right arm and said "Both, how long dear?"

I said, "One year for Shirley and two months since I met a woman at the county park, we have gotten together a few times, but it always ends up in a all night thing with her and her husband and their two other friends, it always ends up in an all out Orgy."

Karen said "Now that's my kind of gal, you need to introduce us to her."

Karen and I stood there looking at each other, my arms were crossed in front of me as she held onto my forearm. She brought up her right hand and her fingers brushed against my left nipple just for a moment.

She said "I like a woman that can go with out a bra, not many can, enjoy it now because when you get to be my age they sag and you have to wear one."

I looked at her and said, "You can't be more than a couple years older than I am, besides I bet your breast are just perfect."

Karen laughed and said, "You are so sweet my dear, I am probably 10 – 12 years older than you, but it was kind of you to say that, tell me dear do you live on of off base?"

I said, "Off base over in Hidden Hills Estates." I felt her fingers pass over my breast again.

I said softly, "You have one hour to stop brushing and touching me, wait I have a better idea, if you can't stop turning me on, I'm going to be all over you."

Karen brought up her fingers again and this time she tugged and rolled my stiff nipple "Promises, promises I think your all talk and no substance."

I said, "I gave you fair warning, you can't say I didn't, now come inside into my office Karen, and just see if I'm all talk."

Karen looked at me with a cute look then yelled out to her husband, "When you find the car for me, take it for a test drive, I'm going inside out of this sun, I'll be waiting for you inside at Linda's office, take your time just make sure it has everything I want and it drives good."

She let go of my arm and she said, "Lead the way my dear, take me in and show me your office, I trust it has a lockable door on it."

I giggled and said "Of course it does, I just hope that Jack takes a nice long test drive once he finds the right car for you. You said it was for you right, so why is he looking and you're not?"

Karen said, "Because I don't give a shit about the fucking car, just as long as it runs good and is dependable. The only thing I told Jack was I do not want a Black one. I hate a black car they get to hot, now black meat, I mean men, well, that is a horse of a different color so to speak."

We walked inside past the boys down to the last office again, I said as I closed and locked the door behind us, "I hope you don't mind if take off this ridiculous sweater, I put it on to cover myself, the boss wants me to dress real sexy around here, He calls it 'eye candy'."

Karen said, "Oh I don't mind at all, there are times that I like the young trashy girl look. I find it a nice turn on, I always have. I just love to see a women in skirts or dress's you know 'Girly Girls'. Even though I seldom wear them myself but I love a girl with a body like yours that can."

I untied the arms of the sweater and let it drop to the floor, Karen and I both bent down to pick it up, our face's were maybe an inch apart, I looked into her eyes and she came to me as I went to her. We kissed a very tender, very warm kiss. We both stood up with our lips touching each other until we were standing and able to wrap our arms around each other. Karen was wearing powder blue slacks with a white blouse. Her slacks fit her loose so it was no problem for me to slide my hand down the front of her pants as she sought out my vagina with her own fingers. She moaned as I touched her and I of course did the same when her fingers found and touched me.

I guided her over to the edge of my empty desk kissing her and working her clit. When her butt hit the front edge of the desk we stopped. I slowly began moving my lips down to her neck then as I lowered myself I used my free hand and unbuttoned her blouse. She had a front hook bra, which I disposed of quickly. I worked my lips down to her navel before pulling out my hand and grabbing the waistband of her slacks and I pulled them down with her panties.

Karen slowly lay back onto the desktop, and I went to work on her very wet pussy. Shirley loves it when I work her clit with my mouth and tongue while at the same time I use my fingers inside of her. I know I love that when she does that to me. I have over the years used this method many times and when done correctly it is a wonderful feeling.

Karen put her hands on the top of my head and ran her fingers through my hair over and over as her enjoyment increased. She turned out to be a hair grabber, When she came she took two hands full of hair and pulled me to herself. She did not act out of control. She did however sound out of control as she came attempting to hide her moans and pleasure. She must have had her mouth and lips closed as she yelled out in her mouth her screams of ecstasy.

I had my left hand working my own pussy and clit as I worked to give her as much pleasure that I could and that she could handle. As she came down from her orgasm I continued to manipulate her clit and slowly move my fingers in and out. She relaxed her grip on my hair and began stroking me again.

I stopped licking after a long time making sure she was completely satisfied. I finally came as I ate her and I was ready to move to phase two. I slowly rose from my knees kissing her bare tummy up to her breast. I did not just kiss her, I made love to her skin as I slowly moved further up.

She rose up holding my face in both of her hands and said, "Your turn my little love, my turn to eat you."

We kissed and then switched places, as I laid there looking up at the ceiling I felt her do to me what I did to her. I exploded and yelled out not caring if the guys heard me or not. "OH MY GODDDD, OH JESUS, FUCK THAT IS GOOD, IT IS SOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD. YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, FASTER, HARDER, FUCK ME FUCK ME, MAKE ME COME, OH MY GOD I'M COMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

After I came I relaxed and did as she had to me, I slowly stroked her hair and I opened my eyes looking up at the ceiling. I saw another one of Lucky's ceiling cameras above the desk. I smiled and blew him or who ever was watching a kiss.

As Karen began kissing my vulva I sat up and said, "I wonder if your husband has returned yet. Too bad he couldn't have been here watching."

Karen said, "No, you don't. When he watches he thinks he is some sort of director where he wants me to this and that or my lover to do them. He just needs to watch and keep his mouth shut but he can't. Most likely he would have wanted to screw you and while he is a good lay, I have had better."

Karen pulled up her slacks that had fallen off of one leg along with her panties to the floor. I stood, pulled the hem down on my skirt and fixed my top re-tying it just under my breast.

She said, "I sure like your panties, I need to get some like them. Are they comfortable?"

I said, "They are very comfortable."

I asked, "Shall we go check on your husband and see if he is back?"

Karen said, "Sure, he has to be back by now, Are you busy tonight? I would like you to meet Jack, he isn't all that bad and besides he has a lovely dick, you might enjoy him."

I looked at her and said, "If that is true, I would rather just do it now, I would really hate waiting, are you sure you don't mind Karen?"

She smiled and said, "I like to watch myself, the difference between us is, I keep my mouth shut when I watch."

I said as I opened the door, "Well we can all come back here after he signs the paperwork if you want, you can use the sofa while Jack takes me on the desk, you game?"

Karen took my arm and said, "You bet your ass I am."

We walked down the hallway to the main office and there was Jake along with Jack at the desk. Jack said, "I bought you the T-bird honey, you are going to love it!"

She said, "Good when you are all finished with the paperwork Linda and I need to speak with you in her office."

She turned as we went back to my office. Karen went straight to the sofa and half laid, half sat looking at me as I sat in my desk chair. We had a little small talk waiting and finally Jack opened the door.

Karen said, "Lock the door honey, Linda here has a nice bonus for you. We killed time together right on that desk top, too bad you missed it, but she wants a little more, think you can give her a little honey?"

Jack shut and locked the door as Karen slid her right hand down inside of her pants. I got up and met Jack half way to my desk. I began with a kiss, I moaned in his mouth as the wonderful feeling of lust ran all over me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.