The Phoenix Group
Chapter 4: Escape

Copyright© 2012 by Felix Bauer

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: Escape - All Daniel wanted was to live a normal life and do what every normal teen does. And yet, even before his eighteenth birthday, his past comes back to haunt him. He will have to fight to protect his friends and loved ones, and take on new enemies and responsibilities along the way. Note: non-con and tort denote very short scenes that are not written in an erotic way and can be skipped.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Slow   Violence  

The Operative: Secrets are not my concern. Keeping them is.

-- Serenity (2005 Movie)

Wednesday, July 20 2011 (cont.)
Neustadt, Germany

Now that he had time to think, Daniel started to think it was a mistake to destroy the transponder. The fact somebody knew about it and destroyed it told Unit Seven that the killer knew about them, and that drastically reduced the number of suspects. Of course they would have known once they found the body anyway, but that would have bought him maybe an additional hour.

Shaking the thought of, he decided it was water under the bridge, and got back to work. Leaving the forest he wandered the streets, looking for a car he could use to transport the body. On a small side street he found a small transporter without windows in the back. It had the logo of the local public services company on the doors.

Daniel started to search his rucksack for a wire that he could use to open the door, finding nothing. He grumbled, berating himself for not being prepared. Angry at himself he decided to break the window, even if it would be much more noticeable than he would have liked. Before smashing the window using the handle of his knife, he tried to open the door using its handle. To his surprise it opened. The car wasn't locked. Well, sometimes the simplest way is still the best, he thought to himself.

Setting on the driver's seat, he wondered if his luck would hold, and started searching for the keys. It wasn't much of a surprise when he found them in the middle console. What the hell was the driver thinking?

Starting the car, he carefully drove into the forest. It wouldn't do for someone to ask for his driver's license, which he didn't have.


Gerhard Maier looked up when he heard his daughter enter through the front door. He was shocked to see her looking worse than the day before. Her face was chalked white, but what was much worse was a haunted look on her face. He had only seen her look that way once, the day her mother died.

"Hello sweetheart" he greeted her.

She didn't notice him and just continued to her room. He frowned and wondered what to do. Leave her alone? When she didn't return five minutes later, he decided to look for her.

He knocked on her door, but got no reply. Entering her room anyway, he saw Jennifer sitting on the floor. She probably had sat down and leaned back against the wall, but by the time he got there she was shaking like a leaf. Not knowing what else to do, he sat down next to her, took her into his arms and started to whisper encouraging words into her ear.

It took ten minutes for her to stop shaking, by which time Gerhard had almost decided to call a doctor. When the shakes got less, she started to press her face into his shoulder and began to cry instead.


In the meantime, Daniel had wrapped the body in a plastic sheet and loaded it into the stolen car. Driving it to his home he backed into the garage so nobody would see him unloading the body.

In the garage, he entered the back of the transporter and tossed the package across his shoulders. Entering the house, he hauled it into his room. Unpacking the body, he decided to place it onto his desk chair. Then he took the plastic sheet and put it into the trash can in the kitchen.

Looking at his watch, he thought he had about an hour left for preparation. There was time enough to get rid of the car. He wanted to reduce as much evidence as possible showing it might not be his body. Of course the autopsy would show that, but it would buy him time and that was all he needed.

He drove the transporter back to where he had stolen it, putting it back in exactly the condition he found it. Nobody would realize it had been gone. He moved back to the house on foot.

When he arrived back, he thought he would have about forty minutes left. He was wrong.


Bettina Keller was working at the supermarket when her cell phone rang. It was the secure one.

"This had better be good. My boss will kick me out for being on the phone during work time" she greeted the caller. Of course, the boss was a bitch and would kick her out for breathing if she could. Again Bettina thought that wouldn't actually be so bad, it's not like she liked the working atmosphere here.

"This is Lieutenant Müller" the caller said. "And good is a question of definition, I'm not a very happy person at the moment."

"I'm sorry about that, Mr. Müller. How can I help you?"

"We have a security problem. It seems that Daniel has got his memories back, and he killed one of the watchers. You know what the protocol says about this eventuality."

"Is it really necessary?"

"Yes. We cannot risk exposure. You are ordered to eliminate Daniel and to do it immediately."

"Understood. Did you inform Norbert yet?"

"No, I will do that next."

"Okay, please tell him to meet me at meeting point Charlie. We will then move in together."

"I will. Sorry it's come to this."

Without a reply Bettina killed the connection. She was actually happy about the call, as it meant she would get out of the hell hole called Neustadt. She would have no problem executing the order. She had never been able to develop any affection for Daniel, even though she had honestly tried. Playing his mother would have been much easier if she had.

She left the supermarket without even saying goodbye to anyone.


Meeting point Charlie was actually a nice little Italian restaurant about five hundred meters from their house. Bettina and Norbert Keller liked it and often went there, but today they didn't meet there to eat. They had a little agreement with the owner, allowing them to store a small package there. They had hoped it would stay there forever, but today they would need it.

Arriving at the same time, they entered the restaurant together. Nodding at the owner, they went down to the gaming machines. One of them had a little maintenance hatch which they removed to extract the package.

Ripping it open, Bettina split the two knifes, two guns, two silencers, and six magazines it contained between the two of them. They put the silencers on the guns and replaced the hatch on the gaming machine.

"Let's go and get this done," Bettina said to Norbert.

"You know, I will miss this city. It was nice and quiet while it lasted" he thought loud.

"I won't. I'm happy to finally get out of here."

The rest of the way to the house they were quiet, both wondering what their jobs would be in the future.

"You move in via the garage, and I will go through the front door. He won't expect us, but be careful anyway. He was very good once." Bettina ordered.

With that they split up and started entering the house.


Daniel was in the basement emptying a gas can on the floor when he saw a shadow move over a light well in front of a window. He had to stop himself from swearing out loud. It seemed his timing was a bit off. Oh well.

Quietly he moved up the stairs. Whoever was out there would come in through the garage. That was actually a good thing, as there was only one door to enter the house from there, and it was easy to simply hide behind it. Which was exactly what Daniel did. He had to wait only about fifteen seconds before the door he hid behind quietly opened. The gun in his right hand loudly declaring his intentions, Norbert slowly entered the room.

Before Norbert had the chance to even look around, Daniel was behind him and broke his neck the same way he had done so many years ago. Shit, why did one death always lead to more? Nobody else was in the garage, so Daniel moved the body there and hid it behind a pile of tires.

Taking the gun, Daniel noticed the safety was off. It seemed Norbert had missed his last weapons safety instructions. He had probably forgotten to maintain it, too. Daniel was sure he wouldn't use it before he inspected it thoroughly. Setting the safety switch to on, he stuck the gun into the back of his pants.

Daniel started to wonder where Bettina was. She couldn't be far. Before he could start to wonder if he should search for her, he heard the key in the front door. Well, question answered.

There was no place for him to hide in the hallway. Where would she go from there? The best bet would be his room. He knew she was better at her job than Norbert was, so she would probably look into every room on her way. He thought he could use that to his advantage, as that would mean she would check the kitchen, and in there he could hide behind a cabinet easily. Moving to the kitchen, he entered it before Bettina entered the house.

Taking the gun out, Daniel was tempted to ignore the risk and use it. But no, a bullet hole in his victim would be contra productive for his plans.

Bettina quietly entered the kitchen, the gun pointing at the floor but ready to pull it up at the smallest hint of danger. However, she never noticed any danger, and missed looking into the niche where Daniel was standing. He crashed the butt of the gun on her neck, breaking it in the process. Her death was a bit slower, but inevitable anyway.

Daniel hoped that the fact his so-called parents had been used meant that there were problems activating the watcher team after one of them had been killed. He was sure they would have been sent otherwise. If they had problems, it would give him some more time, and he needed it.


Ten minutes later Daniel was finished with his preparations. He had emptied three gas cans in the basement and ignited the gas stove. It would take some time for the gas fumes to reach the first floor in a concentration high enough to ignite. But once it did, the result would be pretty spectacular.

Daniel looked back at the house one last time, and then started on his way to his first target for his escape.


Munich, Germany

Finally Sabrina arrived at the area where the police officer thought she would find Maria. She thought she should feel elated, but for some reason the only things she felt were pain, thirst and huger. The pain in her arm and head was still there, but now her feet hurt even more than they did. She wasn't used to walking such a long distance, and the shoes she had bought to impress the police officers didn't fit as well as she would have wished.

She decided that she needed some rest before she could search for her missing sister. She moved onto a dark side street and sat down to lean on the walls of an old and derelict business building. She just started to close her eyes for a moment when she saw a number of homeless teens moving her way out of the darkness.

"Lookit, what do we have here? You are getting your expensive clothes all dirty. Well, even dirtier than they already are. But I assume mommy will just buy you a new set if one gets dirty, right?" a boy sneered.

Looking at them, Sabrina saw that their clothes were not only even dirtier than her own, but old and worn out, with a number of holes in them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.