Silent Hunger

by Maureen Louise Reardon

Copyright© 2012 by Maureen Louise Reardon

Romantic Sex Story: A women and her lover share a morning

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   .

Bernadette was in her bedroom, as thoughts of Sherri flooded her mind. The heat from the advancing sunlight had made the bedroom extremely hot. Bernadette had realized perhaps, she should put something cooler on. Bernadette got out of her blue jeans. Lifted her blouse and grasped her bra. When Bernadette did, her hand brushed across her breast. Almost as if she was in a waking dream or perhaps not. This brought back Bernadette to thoughts of Sherri. The warm soft thought, the feeling of Sherri's hands touching her were overwhelming. A sense of longing and passion surged through Bernadette's entire body. For Sherri had touched her soul like no other.

Bernadette stood alone eyes closed. She could feel a pleasant, breeze. As Bernadette's thoughts became lost in Sherri ... as did her spirit heart and body; as she longed for Sherri's touch's her became one with her. Bernadette felt the heat of Sherri's tenderness and passion. With the thought of Sherri that was within her. Squeezing gently and rubbing across her round, erect nipples, was enough to awaken everything that caressed each of her breasts with was. She needed Sherri so badly. Bernadette wanted to feel all of Sherri. Bernadette slowly moved her face upward; she could feel Sherri's hot breath close to her lips. Bernadette kept her eyes closed and anticipated the heat of Sherri's moist, full lips. One hand trailed around her waist, while the other touched her breast. Then Bernadette felt the first soft touch of Sherri's lips, as they gently brushed hers. The warm breath of Sherri's against her. The smoothness of Sherri's caressing lips. Bernadette felt as if her spirit was flowing into the depths of Sherri. Bernadette reached to pull Sherri closer to her.

Bernadette felt Sherri's arms holding her tight, around her waist as Sherri wrapped around her neck. Bernadette immediately felt the warm, soothing feeling of Sherri. And as if Sherri knew Bernadette's thoughts, she heard her gentle whisper... "I will love you like this forever."' Bernadette's heart and soul was soothed beyond her being. Bernadette reached to Sherri's face with her hand, for a moment, she allowed her eyes to show the feelings of her desires. The thought within the feel everything seemed so surreal. The love Bernadette has for Sherri was all consuming.

As she placed her lips to Sherri's, absorbed in her passions. Bernadette gently pulled at them with the deep suction of hers. Bernadette felt Sherri's hands, move up her back and pulling her tighter. Their tongues began to intertwine, as if longing for the touch of the other. Bernadette caught Sherri's tongue between her lips and sucked it, deep into her mouth. Bernadette needed Sherri with everything that she was. Bernadette's body cried for Sherri and begged to feel her touch forever. Bernadette felt Sherri's lower her burning body to her bed. She felt Sherri's elegant nakedness above her, which sent flaming of waves that overpowered Bernadette's body. She embraced Sherri's upper body with her arms. Then Sherri's face went to her neck nuzzling and kissing with a hot devoted love. Bernadette's breathe became labored by passion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.