Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 32: My Stars!

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32: My Stars! - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Hmmm? Cheese? You say something? Honey?"

"Nope, Two Voices," the Cheese responded, "What makes you think so?"

"I guess I'm hearing voices in my head, but I'm too relaxed to pay attention."

"Right now, I couldn't pay attention if attention cost a quarter." A relaxed simple sigh, and the Cheese asked, "Well? What do you think?"

"I think this is wonderful, Wanna fuck?" Two Voices asked. "I know ... ask Jo. JO! Hi baby. I wanna fuck your old man."

"Can I fuck yours?" Jo responded.

"Ooooo. Kinky! Two Voices sandwich! How are we going to do this?"

Jo said, "well, I noticed that you have both sets of plumbing, and I've also noticed that HE can pop out front, back or side as he chooses. I imagine ... Oooo ... what I've imagined! ... You can't imagine! Cheese, lay down ... oh good, you're up. Two Voices SHE, you snuggle up and talk about the popup ... ah just like that. HE. I see you're ready so I'll just sit - down - just - like - aaah! Yeah, like that! What do you mean, how big do I want it? Oh My Goddess!!"

"Cheese, that was great. Thank you." She said. He said,"Jo that was great. Thank you." Only they said it in harmony, and we all laughed. Suddenly, Lori was there...

"Oh, Hi Lori. You've learned a new thing." Two Voices said to Lori, "this is new. You just popped in to being here."

"Hi Two Voices, Jo, Cheese." Lori is nothing if not polite," yup, I wanted to see you and here I am. Now ... If I can figure out HOW I did it! Maybe I can do it again." Lori kind of shimmered for a bit and she was gone, we could hear Carol scream, "Lori! You scared me half to death! Now where did that kid go?"

"I'm back," said Lori. "Let me see if I can do it again."

This time she just disappeared, no fuss, no muss, no bother ... gone. Pretty quick she came back and said, "The people in Australia were surprised to see me. They were wondering why I came back so soon. We had a long chat, and I mentioned that I had a new thing in my head. Two Voices, the Chiefs want to come visit again."

"Lori," said the Cheese, "you weren't gone but a few seconds, how did you do that?"

"I remembered how everyone was standing and where the sun was, so that's where I came to." She grinned.

Two Voices asked, "Lori? What time of the day was it when you were in Australia?"

"Day time, they were eating. Just like the last time we were there. Same people too. Lunch, I think." Lori pondered a bit, I mean, she's only one year old. "Oh, I see ... it's night there, when it's day here. Hmmm? I need to work on this."

"It's not something I expected," Two Voices marveled, "I wonder what else you can do? I suspect we'll find out as you get older."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.