Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 26: Visitors

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 26: Visitors - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The chief of scouts was still trying to catch his breath, "that carpet is something else. Quite scary."

"It can be interesting," said Kurt. "Bill can drive anything."

"You guys are early," accused the Cheese.

"Early?" panted the lead scout, "we're not early. It looks like we're just in time."

"Well, yeah," laughed Cheese, "you're on time for the party, but you're a couple of hundred years too soon for us."

The lead scout got a confused look, "oh, I don't know what that means, we got here as soon as we could."

Now it was the Cheese who looked confused, "oh."

"You want to introduce us around." Eying the really white skinned chick with the marvelous boobs, the scout said, "that is a fine looking woman, does her husband share?"

"Chione, come greet a guest." The Cheese whispered in her ear, she grinned, and grabbed the scout by the hand. "Come with me, let's dance," as she rubbed her hip on his crotch. The scout and Chione made almost a full lap around the dance when she grabbed him by the loincloth and led him to her tipi.

The Cheese started talking to the second scout. "Nice party," grinned the scout.

"You should have been here for the hotpool," Cheese grinned, "and the blowjob contest." The second scout was visibly shaken.

Auntie Beck danced by and the Cheese pulled her out of the line. He whispered in her ear. She smiled, then nodded as she eyed the scout, and pulled the man into the dance. She leaned into the man and said, "I won."

"Won what?"

"The blowjob contest." Auntie Beck giggled as the scout suddenly had a hard time dancing. She looked at his protruding loincloth. "You should let me fix that problem for you." She took him to her tipi, "Carol! I've got a live one here, wanna help?"

"That's two," the Cheese looked around for the other scouts but Bill, Kurt and Jimmy had them over by a tipi, passing the bong.

'Ah, yes, ' thought Cheese, 'promising, promising. This'll work.'

"How's it going, sweetie," asked Jo. "I see we've begun."

"Yup, let's go talk to Two Voices."

"We'll talk to her after the party and the Red Tent. You and I have a bear skin to try out." Jo grinned, "we have to keep them here long enough to infect them with our kind of fun."

In the morning, the lead scout cornered the Cheese, "That was great fun last night. You have potent tobacco and fine women. Are you the Chief?"

"Nope, she's in the Red Tent."

Slightly amazed, the scout asked, "your Chief is a woman?"

"Yes. She was furious when we chose her."

"Ah, Smart tribe. Never give a high position to one who wants it."

"She actually swore she'd get even with everyone who voted for her."

"How many did she get?"

"All of them. It was unanimous."

"She get even yet?"

"Nope, I'm waiting for it though, I nominated her."

"Oooo! Watch out."

"It's worse than that, she's my wife."

"Oh Shit! You're fucked."

"She's hoping I'll go to sleep first."

"Don't do that, she'll get you in the night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.