Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 21: What Were We Thinking?

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21: What Were We Thinking? - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The Cheese was sitting on the ground relaxing against the back of the tipi cover, watching the night sky. A sky of such deep blue it was black. Set against the blue black were stars, stars unseen in his old sky. Stars unobstructed by the adverse effect of artificial light, the lights of man. A beautiful peaceful night to examine, to explore the shadows and contemplative places of the mind.

"Oh Man, look at that! Amazing! all those stars. What were we thinking? So many stars in this sky and so few in my time, still there but obscured by city lights, polluted air. What were we thinking?"

The Cheese was slowly rising in the warm, still, night sky, traveling by the power of his restored mind. Moving over the land, south to a large body of still water, he gazed on the reflections of the stars in the water. That was truly groovy, He watched the reflections in awe. A ripple of breese disturbed the surface blurring and distorting the reflections from dots to wavy diamonds.

"Wow, now that was trippy"

The warm south breeze moved him, away from the lake. Pushed north, he glided silently, a small heartbeat on the vastness of night. The Northern lights played blue and red, purple and gold, dancing in sensual sheets and seducing waves, drawing him, enticing him on. A fragmenting meteorite traced a furry bronze gold arrow across the night sky pointing him to the distant horizon. Snow glinted in the starlight on far tall peaks. He came to a single lonely mountain, steep, rocky and stark, detached from a small tree covered mountain range. A difficult mountain alone.

A sudden light shone up from the middle of the lone mountain. The beam looked similar to the shattering meteorite trail. Like a radar beam landing path but visible to the eye. Three triangular clusters of lights appeared in the night and approached the beam, as they moved across the night sky the stars blinked out and defined ominous shapes. The stars were blocked for an instant and reappeared as the objects passed. They slid down the path of bronze gold light, straight into the side of the mountain

A second fragmenting bronze gold meteorite splashed the night, this one from the west. Minutes passed. A light from the mountain pointed west, summoning a further three triangles of light. The lights passed in front of the defining stars and slipped into the lonely mountain.

A third meteorite flashed from the north, a wait, a beam, three more tringular lights decended into the mountain. There was an audible rumble and groaning from the very rock beneath the mountain.

A fourth bronze gold streak lit the night sky. The rumble and groan increased, multi colored lights were flashing on the faces of the solitary mountain. The light shown out to the east, two triangular objects dove down the path. More rumbling and a shaking disturbing the grassy plain around the mountain. A second bronze gold flare crossed the sky, a third, a fourth flashed. Someone was late or dead. The lights on the mountain flashed again and shut off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.