Expedition - Cover

Expedition

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 16: Blood at the Moon

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: Blood at the Moon - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

On Tuesday, there was a constant coming and going of women in the Cheeses lodge. Jo ran him off on what he figured was a fools errand.

Jo said, "Cheese, I need soft fluffy stuff."

"Ayup ... what fer?"

"Never you mind, I need it," Jo said. "I need all you can find of wild mountain sheep, mountain goat and buffalo wool. Look for places they scratch against."

What can a man say except, "yes ma'am."

"Cheese, take Bill, Jimmy, Kurt, and the china boys and find all the cattails you can. Take both carpets, and some tanned buffalo hides. Use the hides to pack the wool and cattails. Gather all you can.

"If you see any cottonwoods blooming get all the fluff you can find. I'm not figuring on finding any, it's too early in the year, but look anyway. Pile all you find in the South Tipi in the circle. The one with the red top.

"We need the rest of the men to gather large quantities of firewood. They can use the horses and drag it to the big fire in the circle.

"WE, the women, expect you to be at it all day. This is important and you'll be glad you did. Shirkers will regret it."

So ... they took the carpets and split up. They spent the whole day searching for cattails and found a surprising number. There were lots of blooming cottonwoods to the far south near the mountains. Soon the South lodge was filling up with cottonwood fluff, cattails, sheep and goat wool. They ran right out of room.

By the time it was dark there was a fire going in the fire circle and naked women dancing widdershins around it. Someone had brought a huge hollow log to the fire and a few of the women were beating out a rhythm that sounded like a heartbeat. There was a ton of screaming and calling up the moon. The baby, Lori, was doing magical things to the fire and flying around the dancing women. She would spit and the whole fire would turn blue or green. She was chanting the law over and over, "An you do no harm, do what you will!" The women would chant the lines back to her.

Over and over, louder and louder, more and more frenzied, wilder, wilder, wilder. Suddenly the drumming stopped, the women screamed, Lori peed on the fire and it exploded. Lori flew in and out of the flames. She was constantly chanting to the assembled women, the women chanting back!

The drumming began again ... Thump, thump, thump, thump Thump, thump, thump, thump Thump, thump, thump, thump. The dancers began again. Dancing and dancing, frenzy after frenzy. Soon the drummers were handing the sticks to nearby men and joining the dance. The Cheese jumped clear across the fire, other men were jumping now, through the flames, naked and erect. The women were grabbing men and walking proud to the shadows, leading their captives by the cock.

Jo and Vickie took the Cheese to their lodge and fucked him silly!!! They walked back to the fire with his manjuice dripping. Proudly they exhibited it. More women appeared, dripping. Women scooped out the offerings and threw them into the fire, the fire roared! The dancing continued. The full moon rose, stars shot across the sky. Up on the plain above the valley, the mammoths rutted, trumpeting as they came ... the stallions covered mares. The whole world involved itself in a mindless orgy of sex. Two Voices saw that it was good, and loved the people. She/He beamed at The Cheese and Jo, "this is wonderful. How did it start?"

"This is Lori's idea. It's her birthday, she's one year old, today. That little baby suggested this and helped me plan it. Amazing, she can't walk yet but she can talk and fly!"

"Tomorrow, all the women begin their cycle of life. For four days no man may touch a woman. Starting very soon we, most of us, will be exceedingly uncomfortable to be near. I personally recommend the men go hunting or exploring. We will not be nice to be around. Except me. I'm already pregnant but I love a good party." Jo grinned, "Tomorrow all the women will go into seclusion, the maidens will wait on us and we will discuss womens' secrets. In the morning we will move the red topped tipi near the river and we will live there. But, enough of this, there is still a party. I imagine it will continue until the last woman begins her life cycle. I can't wait for the pot to grow!!! Then we can truly party."

"What is this 'pot'?"

"We really need Vickie for this. She's the Chemistry Graduate ... Oh Vickie, where are you?. What am I doing? Lori, baby. Will you find Vickie and send her to me? Thank you, I love your party.

"Hi Vick, Two Voices wants to know about pot."

"Oh my god," exclaimed Vick, "Just how much do you want to know?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.