Expedition
Chapter 10: Too Many Horses

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Too Many Horses - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Dude? You holding?" asked Jimmy.

"Oh, Man, nope. A good stone would go great right now," said Bill.

Chione spit out Jimmy's cock, "YEAH! I'd love to get high." She sucked Jimmy deeper.

"Unnng! I thought so, too," said Jimmy. "I got a little bud. Just a little ... that's nice, Chi. Humm some more!"

Bill started stroking Chione deeper, "how much you got?"

"Maybe a quarter, but, it's not enough to share with this crowd," groused Jim.

Chione spit him out again, "get me stoned, big guy and I'll throat ya." She sucked him up again, a promise of good things to come.

"I got a pipe in my lodge," said Bill. He unplugged, Chione moaned. "I'll be right back, baby."

"No rush, Dude," said Jimmy. "It's in my pack, I'll have to get it."

So, Chione is spread out on a rock and the Cheese walks by, "Chi, you're gonna sunburn, I'll cover you up," he laughed as he filled her up.

Chione groaned, "Thanks, Cheese. I was feeling all empty like. Bill and Jim had to go do something."

"Hi Cheese." Bill said, "she got lonely?"

"Nope, she was getting too much sun and you know how she burns." The Cheese grinned, "I was just giving her some shade. Doing my good deed for the day."

"Stick around," Bill said. "Jimmy has a little smoke."

"Oh, really? I hope it's got seeds. Hi Jimmy, I hear you got a little pot. Hey, don't get all hostile. I just was wondering if it has seeds?"

"Yeah, it does." Jimmy asked, "why, you want 'em? I got a whole bag you can have. I was gonna make tea if I got in a bind, but you're welcome to the junk ... It's just stems and seeds, ain't worth nothing."

A few minutes later, the Cheese handed Jo close to an ounce of seeds, "you got the green thumb. How about planting these for me?"

"YOU BET!! Can you get me some mammoth shit?"

"You got it, be right back." The Cheese got the carpet and lifted up to the plain on top of the cliffs. "Excuse me, Two Voices, I need some mammoth shit and I don't want to soil the carpet. Do you have something I can use to cover it? Thanks. Hmmm ... visqueen. How about that."

"You're welcome, Cheese. How are things going down there?"

"People are getting settled in. There's been an awful lot of mix and match with them. This might be the first time they can have sex without repression or regret.

"I think we're going to winter in the lodges this year, maybe next, too. We need to build something more permanent on the ledges above camp but below the plain. I'm still getting a lot of heat from the Tofu radicals about meat and leather. I figure we can get the hot water from the spring down to the ledges and geothermal heat what we build."

"Don't worry about the Vegans, Cheese. Hunger will take care of that. As soon as you get done with collecting the shit," Oh the sarcasm in Two Voices voice, "can you get Vickie and Jo up here to discuss spring planting?"

"Plowing is going to be a drag without horses."

"Don't worry about the horses, Bill will find them tomorrow on his next expedition. The carpet is already programmed"

"Uh oh. That means you want the carpet."

"Oh Cheese, quit worrying about tomorrow, there's the rest of today to get through. Tomorrow will take care of its self. Just wait until all 55 women hit their menstrual cycle next week. You don't have a lick of trouble yet."

"Oh my Goddess! Disaster with a capital Dee."

"It could be worse."

"How's that?"

"55 women with No periods."

"Holy Shit! ... speaking of which. I better get to gathering."

"Bye Cheese."

"Bye Two Voiced One. I'll get Vick and Jo real quick."

"Don't tell them about simultaneous periods. I have to have my fun."

"You're a wicked wicked man, woman. Whatever."

"Thanks. It's good to have your finer points recognized."

Down below everyone looked up as a two voiced diabolical laugh echoed over the valley.

"Whoa," said Bill. "That didn't sound good!"

Chione spat Jimmy's cock out again. "Shut up and fuck me, you rat bastard. Gimmie the big O. fuck fuck fuck. Where's that cock, Jim? Oh goddess, I'm so stoned! MMMMph!"

"Hi Two Voiced One," said Jo and Vickie. "What's up?"

"Spring planting. What seeds do you need?" questioned the Two Voiced One.

"I don't know," quibbled Jo.

Vickie said, "It all depends on water and the growing season." Vickie suggested, "we really need Gran. She's got the greenest thumb. Oh Hi Gran."

"Two Voices, You have got to quit doing that. You take years off my life every time you snatch me. You caught me babysitting. Hi Jo, Hi Vick. What trouble are you two in now?"

"I know you were babysitting. Gimmie that kid."

The baby floated in midair as the Universe's bestest Great Grand motherfather coochied and cooed. "Spring planting. You three set it up. I'm busy."

"That woman, man is going to ruin that child! The other night I woke up and the baby was gone. I could hear soft singing outside the lodge. I went out and the child is sitting on air being sung to. They have the best harmony. Well, I never! Spoiled rotten, she is."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.