Expedition
Chapter 4: Not Exactly

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4: Not Exactly - Time Travel. We didn't have a choice and damn little time to prepare (read none) It all worked out though...HA!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   non-anthro   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"A map?" asked whatever.

"Yes, a map. Do you have one?"queried the Cheese.

It/He/She/Whatever mumbled for a minute and said, "Not exactly."

"Not exactly?" asked Vickie.

He seemed to apologize, "It's not something I may show you." She mumbled again, as if speaking to a secondary presence. "Can you describe what you want to see?"

"Sure. It's west and south of here. Two large rivers flow together. One river is muddy, the other is clear. On the West side of the conjoined river are limestone bluffs that rise in a series of steps to a massive grassy plain. The plain is well populated with large mammals that will be a good source of meat for protean and hides for clothing and shelter. Farther west there are mountains, past those is a great prairie, and more mountains. Eventually there is the ocean. Where I am suggesting we go, there are numerous extensive caves in the limestone. The limestone bluffs are one of few reasonably, geologically stable sites on the continent. The land below the bluffs is floodplain and very fertile due to the replenishment of the topsoil by seasonal flooding. That will make for a good supply of vegetables and those will insure a reasonable supply of smaller mammals. Can you show us a general view or map of such a place? Close your mouth, Vickie."

Vickie slapped her forehead, "Just what is the deal with you and Jo? You aren't what you seem!"

"Vick, said the Cheese, "there's times for kicks and giggles and there's times for serious living. Life just got serious. Whatever is not going to let us go back."

Jo said, "Vick, degrees don't make people smart. Practice makes perfect."

"That didn't make a bit of sense but I Feel what you mean."

Whatever added, "what you're learning at your University, someone else learned through life. Education did NOT come first."

"Yup," said the Cheese. "Life's lessons are learned by the survivors."

Kurt said," I don't know how many times I've heard you say that, is that a quote?"

"No," said Whatever. "That's one of the reasons you four are here."

Jo, with an inscrutable oriental look, turned to Vickie and said, "Ah So, Missie. Some teach. Many listen. Few hear. Fewer learn."

Whatever cracked up.

Jo said, "Vickie? Have you ever seen David, the Cheese, without a book?"

Vicky and Kurt both had an epiphany, a revelation, so to speak. "He's always reading, but it's just fiction."

The Cheese reached in his back pocket and flashed a western. He opened it up at random and read, 'When you only have two shots and hungry family to feed, you better not miss.' He turned a few pages, 'Take good care of your horse, he might pull your ass out of trouble.' Thumbing fifty or so pages farther on he read, 'The man forced his way into the center of the thicket. Choosing a willow he drew a knife from his boot. With his knife, he cut a clearing about 8 feet across around the willow. He pulled up the willow stumps. He wove the cut willows into the uncut willows from the ground to about hip high, making a wall around the circle. Then he bent one down and, using a thong cut from his fringed leather jacket, reached up and tied the willow to the center one. Then he stripped several small slices of willow bark and pulled down more willows. Tying them to the center willow he soon had a circular hut. Kneeling down near the center willow, he took a stout branch fallen from the trees and dug up a 2 foot square of dirt, and piled rocks in a circle, gathered fire wood and soon had a small but comfortable fire. This took the man about an hour. He went to the stream and pulled up grasses and made three beds. "This'll do. They'll not find you here." The woman looked searchingly at the mans face, "You only made three beds. Where will you sleep?" "I'll not be sleeping, ma'am. I'll be getting your horses back." His face turned black, "and cutting down the odds against us"'. He closed the book. "Do you see?" he asked Vick.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.