Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Officer Henry felt sick to his stomach. It was just last Friday, a week ago, when he and his two best buds had gone bar hopping to celebrate one of them getting engaged.

“Aw, Com’ on, man!” Jesse was saying, “The Target Club ain’t that exclusive! They ain’t no cover charge – you ever hear of a strip club with no cover charge? Huh? An’ they got this hot girl, she does things with a knife that you just ain’t gonna believe, man!”

So Henry, the designated driver, let himself be led into the club by his two drunken friends. He had to admit the place was pretty laid back for a strip joint. The customers were well behaved and the two bar girls were more than a little friendly, encouraging the customers with little hugs and getting a little too close when taking their orders. He was sure it increased their tip money. It occurred to him that they might be prostitutes, but as a police officer, he hadn’t heard of any vice activity around the Target Club. He had, though, heard rumors of a private sex club on the premises, but, so far, they were just rumors, not complaints.

The drinks were more than reasonable at a buck and half each. He didn’t notice anyone giving lap dances, which was also unusual for a strip club. A hot stripper could make several hundred dollars in one night doing lap dances after each show, but maybe the stripper was just taking a break.

Jesse gouged his arm with his elbow.

“Hey! Hey!” Jesse said, excitedly. “That’s her! The girl with the knife act!”

The loudspeaker blared, announcing the ‘beautiful, exotic Béla’.

‘What an unusual name, ‘ Henry thought.

He watched her step up on the stage and told Jesse, “She looks pretty ordinary to me.”

“Just shut up and watch, man!” Jesse said, “She’s incredible!”

Henry shut up and watched the show. The girl didn’t seem to have much of a figure; no tits, skinny ass. She was wearing a camouflage top and metallic mini-skirt that wasn’t much more than a belt around her hips. The top fastened between her breasts with a knot in front and a G-string barely covered her crotch. She wasn’t wearing any jewelry, but strapped to her right leg was a camouflage leather knife holster. She was standing in thigh-high, skin-tight high-heeled black vinyl boots, the camouflage leather knife holster strapped to her vinyl covered thigh.

‘So, ‘ Henry thought, smiling and looking at the stage, ‘she’s Little Miss Special Force’s stripper, huh?’

The scrawny-looking girl started dancing and discarded the top half of her costume in pretty much the same way he’d seen a dozen other strippers. The little skirt came off almost as quickly, then the girl flipped it between her legs, grabbed the back half as it flipped up to smack her ass. Stretching it between her legs for a moment, she ground her pelvis against it, humping the stretchy fabric like it was a lover – ‘or perhaps she was cleaning herself afterward... ‘

She stood in the center of the stage and shook for a few seconds, obviously faking an orgasm while pulling the dark fabric up tightly between her legs. Tossing it aside, she then unfastened the top of the knife holster and pulled out a wicked-looking blade. She rubbed it across her bare breasts and belly, almost making love to it. After a few more moments of caressing her flesh with the knife, she jutted her pelvis forward and slid the blade down the front of her belly, beneath her skimpy G-string. She grabbed the front of her G-string with her other hand and pulled it up tight against her body, the lower part of the garment disappearing into the folds of her pussy lips.

Still delicately balanced on her spike heels with her pelvis jutted forward, she turned the knife blade so that the sharp edge was away from her skin. She looked out at the men standing up from their chairs, cheering her on, and sliced off her G-string!

‘Wow! She’s got my attention, now!’ Henry thought as he stared at the exotic girl stepping out of the ragged remains of her G-string and strutting across the stage. ‘Whew! Kinky!’

The stripper picked out someone in the crowd and flipped the ripped G-string toward him.

Annoyingly, Jesse was poking Henry in the arm, again. “See? See, man? What’d I tell ya?” Jesse was losing control in his excitement.

“Stop it, man,” Henry told him, batting his arms away. “I wanna watch!”

He stared, mesmerized, as the slender, dark-haired girl on the stage transformed herself into the most incredibly exotic female he had ever seen. She simply radiated desire.

Henry looked around the bar. From the looks of rapture on the faces he saw, her audience wasn’t just lusting for her, they were all in love with her.

He watched as the exotic stripper placed one spike heel against the dancer’s pole and proceeded to ‘shave’ her inner thigh with the wicked-looking blade while delicately balanced on her other high heel. Although he figured the knife was probably rubber, it was an incredibly erotic show.

He wished he could stay and watch the whole thing, as Béla was the most alluring girl he had ever seen. He knew it was just an illusion, her allure part of her performance, but he also knew he would be thinking about her for weeks. He also knew he would probably come back to see her, again – without Jesse. But now, he had to go on duty.

As they left, Jesse kept talking about what he’d ‘like to do to her, man’.

“An’ ya know what,” Jesse was saying, “I hear-ed they got a private room where she goes and inner-tains the customers after her show, if ya know what I’m sayin’, man? I mean, she takes ‘em on, like, a half-a-dozen at a time – two fer each hole!”

“Why don’t you go back there?” Henry finally asked him, exasperated at having to listen to Jesse’s total lack of appreciation of female beauty.

“Huh?” Jesse asked him.

“Why Don’t You Go Back and try to get in to her Private Little Show?” Henry said through his teeth, emphasizing every word.

“Uh, yeah!” Jesse said, sounding confused, wondering why Henry seemed so upset. “I think I will!”

Jesse turned away from where they’d been standing by the car and trotted back toward the Target Club. Henry hoped Jesse couldn’t get in, if there even was such a ‘private showing’, and would get the worst case of blue balls he’d ever had. He felt sorry for Jesse’s fiancé, if this was the cunt chaser she was marrying.

‘And now, the dancer’s bleeding to death in some damned hospital because some pervert couldn’t stand to see that much unrestrained sexuality!’ he thought to himself. ‘Control! That’s what it’s all about. People kill the people they can’t control! And then we get to arrest them and put them in jail!’

He didn’t approve of ‘vigilante’ justice, but he was glad that the bartender had blown that killer’s head off. He wished he could have had the chance, himself, but he sighed, realizing that he would have tried to arrest him first, even though that wouldn’t have been his first choice of action.

The radio blared. He picked up the microphone. “Car 9,” he said, curtly.

“Car 9 proceed to Emergency Entrance Memorial Hospital, we have a missing person report on a patient,” the dispatcher told him.

“Missing from the hospital?” Henry queried.

“That’s a negative. The missing person is a shooting victim that was being transported to the hospital.”

‘What?’

“Roger that. ETA in about four minutes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.