Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla lay naked on the table in the Target Room, recovering from her orgiastic ordeal. There was cum in her ass and her pussy, as well as all over her stomach and back. It coated the inside of her mouth and throat. Her hair and face were speckled with it.

This was the first time that she’d ever felt that her weekly gangbang was an ordeal. Her body was still tingling, a happy receptor of all of that wonderful, energizing cum, but she, herself, felt depressed and unfulfilled. She was glad there were only twelve or fifteen customers who had waited around for her to deflower her virgin.

‘I wonder if my pregnancy has anything to do with the way I feel right now?’ she asked herself.

Hearing the door open behind her, she slowly slid her body around on the cum-covered vinyl tabletop.

“Hi, Jake,” she said, wearily. “Can we just go upstairs, tonight? I really need the Jacuzzi...”

She saw who was standing there. It wasn’t Jake. She sighed. ‘It’s only one more, ‘ she thought to herself. ‘It won’t take long.’

“If you want to clean me up, first,” she told him wearily, “towels are over there.”

She pointed. The stranger walked over to the towels and picked one up. He began carefully and tenderly wiping cum off her face and hair.

“I’ve been waitin’ for ya,” he told her. “It’s hard to catch ya alone.”

He continued cleaning her off. Béla was picking up strange intentions from his mind. The clearest one was he felt very affectionate and didn’t intend to hurt her, so she wasn’t too concerned. The oddity was he didn’t intend to fuck her, either. She probed a little deeper, as he carefully turned her over, wiped down her backside and began cleaning between her legs.

‘He intends to take me somewhere!’ Béla realized, as the image smacked her in the face. ‘He plans to kidnap me! He wants to keep me!’

She wrenched her legs out of his grasp, losing her balance and slipping off the table. She crashed to the floor with a thump. Her elbow hit first, sending a shock wave of electricity through her entire body. She lay on the floor for a few seconds, stunned by her fall. She could feel her cracked elbow renewing and repairing itself with the fresh cum she had absorbed through her skin.

Béla watched her would-be kidnapper come around the table toward her. The panic button was concealed under the other side of the table and she couldn’t reach it from where she was. She scrambled back, trying to keep the end of the table between her and her attacker.

Grinning at the little slut’s feeble attempt to escape, the stranger suddenly jumped over the table, intending to land right on her, knock the fight out of her and pin her to the floor. Seeing his intent, Béla rolled backward and met him with her feet. She pushed her legs against him as hard as she could, sending him flying against the far wall, much further than he’d planned on traveling. Continuing her roll, she came up on her feet and bolted for the door.

She could feel his mind as he rose up to stop her – his tightly controlled anger, the cold, comfortable feel of the gun in his hand...

‘Holy shit! He’s got a gun! Get ready to duck... ‘ Béla thought as she watched him squeeze the trigger in her mind.

‘Now!’

She dodged sideways. The bullet nicked her leg.

‘He’s shooting at my legs! He’s trying to cripple me!’

She caught her balance and reached for the door. She could feel him aiming at the door handle and knew what would happen to her hand if she touched it. Her body slammed against the door and she stopped, acting terrified. She needed him to let his guard down. If he thought she was beaten...

“Well, I’m impressed,” the stranger said, his voice sounding too smooth and oily. “The master said you were good. Watching you changing your mind so often on the stage out there, I believed he was mistaken.”

Breathing heavily, Béla watched him walk toward her as she pressed her back against the door. Fifteen feet, twelve feet, ten, eight. He stopped, still pointing the gun at her.

‘He thinks he’s still out of my reach!’ Béla realized. ‘How about a little vampire surprise, buddy... ‘

Shifting her shoulders back, she formed her wings and smacked them together with a loud ‘crack’, his head between what had been the palms of her hands. As he dropped to his knees, stunned, Béla reformed her arms and bolted through the door. A small part of her mind noticed that the door handle was wet and sticky. It hadn’t been, before.

Béla headed straight for the stage, where she’d left the knife a couple of hours ago. Now that she was loose and had some options, she was furious and ready to fight.

She stopped and looked around. The stage had been cleaned up and the damned knife wasn’t there. It had probably been returned to the dancer’s dressing room.

Frank looked up at her as she rushed past him. He looked astonished.

“You’re bleeding!” he exclaimed, looking at her naked chest.

Béla stopped in mid-stride and looked down at herself. There was blood running down her belly from a half-inch-wide hole just under her rib cage.

“The son-of-a-bitch shot me!” she exclaimed. ‘It must have happened when I clapped my wings together on his head!’

“Who shot you?” Frank asked, anxiously looking around the bar. He saw someone moving quickly toward the entrance. He was heading away from the Target Room. “Jake! Stop him!” Frank shouted, pointing at the swiftly moving stranger.

Jake turned toward the man coming at him. The stranger reached into his coat for something. Then he was pointing at Jake. Jake grabbed his stomach. As he fell, Jake looked toward the bar at Béla, pain and shock written on his face. The man turned and began striding across the bar toward her. He was pointing at her, now. It was too dark in the bar for Frank to actually see the gun the stranger was holding.

Frank heard Béla scream in rage, then his view was blocked like a curtain had just been pulled across the middle of the room. He heard several popping sounds that he recognized as gunfire, then the strange curtain across his vision was gone. He saw Béla knock the stranger down, shoving him hard, then she was bending over Jake.

‘How the hell did she get clear over there?’ he thought, astonished by the events happening around him.

The half dozen people left in the bar were screaming and trying to hide behind chairs and tables. Frank saw the man get up that Béla had knocked down, then little dots were appearing in her naked back as she held her body between Jake and the stranger.

‘Holy shit! He’s shooting her!’ Frank realized, suddenly fearful for her.

He reached under the bar for the hundred-and-fifty-year old Peacemaker he kept there. He’d never had to use the ‘Gun That Tamed the West’, and had believed, until now, that he’d never need it.

Frank watched as Béla protected Jake from the bullets. Then their attacker threw the empty gun down and reached into his coat, again. He pulled out a long, sharp piece of wood.

‘He’s after Béla!’ Frank realized with new shock. ‘He knows what she is!’

Béla hugged Jake as tightly as she could, trying to protect him from the bullets; not even realizing she was sobbing from the pain that numbed her back. She couldn’t get her breath. It was hard just to hold her arms up. Then someone grabbed her shoulder, painfully jerking her around.

She looked up into a face full of hate. The stranger’s arm was raised over his head. She saw the stake in his hand. Unable to move her arms to protect herself, she collapsed back against Jake and waited for the stake to descend and end her life.

She looked into the stranger’s face, trying to understand, too terrified to connect with his mind. She watched the stake begin its descent, then the man’s face exploded, covering her naked body with blood and brains. He fell forward against her, the stake gouging a deep path from her shoulder down the inside of her arm. He slide down her naked body, his shattered head getting wedged between her legs, brain tissue and blood spilling out over her bare belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.