Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

"Umm ... that's nice," Jake heard as he felt something pleasantly wet, warm and very tight slide over his dick. The sensation continued, waking him up as Béla took advantage of his morning hard-on.

He opened his eyes. She was still in her 'human' form. He watched as she slowly moved up and down, her little breasts nicely pressed together between her arms as she leaned forward, holding herself up with her hands on his chest.

"Umm ... morning?" he murmured, smiling up at her. The sun was still hiding behind the mountain, but it was, he believed, East, not West, where the sun was positioned.

"We slept all night?" he asked, not wanting Béla to stop what she was doing, but he felt like he really needed to know how much time had passed since he sat down next to her yesterday(?) afternoon.

She grinned back and squeezed his dick with her pelvic muscles in response. He lay passively beneath her, just watching her work her sexy body as she fucked herself on his cock. The words, 'Been waiting like, forever, for you to wake up, sleepyhead, ' floated through his mind. After she'd decided he'd heard her, she became more demanding and raked her nails down the front of his chest, making him twitch.

"That's better," she murmured, and scratched him again, making him twitch again.

Jake chuckled as he got the idea that she wanted his participation. He reached out with his hands and took a nice grip on her torso just below her ribcage. Smiling, she increased her movement up and down, becoming more excited. Jake knew he'd have to hold on to her now or she'd pop right off him in her exuberance.

Béla gasped at the fresh sensation as Jake's thumbs dug into her soft flesh just under her ribs. This was one of her favorite holds, especially when he began to increase the pressure with his thumbs, and she started to tremble as his thumbs dug deeper. Jake could feel her pussy twitch as she approached orgasm, then she arched her back and cried out at the early morning sky as she came. Her entire body was quivering and she soaked his cock and balls with girl-cum, then collapsed, letting him hold her up with that wonderfully tight grip.

Through his hands and his cock, he could feel every twitch and tremble of her lithe body as he held her there, impaled on his cock. She looked and felt magnificent as she sat straddling him with her arms dangling limp behind her, her head and breasts pointed at the sky, seeming to sacrifice her sexuality to the very gods, themselves.

His body wanted so badly to respond to hers – to come inside her as she sat, or rather, 'hung', above and surrounding his cock. He was so close that he didn't dare move. The slightest sensation would send him over.

Then, the inevitable happened. Béla tightened her stomach, pulling herself upright on top of him. His cock began to twitch, then he was spurting his cum deep inside her. He tightened his grip on her torso unmercifully as every muscle in his body tensed with his incredible orgasm.

"Ahhhh!" Béla cried out as his orgasmic assault sent her into another orgasm.

She twisted her pelvis around on his cock as she felt him twitch and spurt warmly inside her and added more of her own juices to what he was pumping into her.

She pulled on his forearms to get him to lessen his grip a little, his grip so fierce he was starting to fold her lower ribs up into her lungs, keeping her from being able to breathe. She had almost passed out with that last orgasm and noisily gasped in a fresh, deep breath when Jake collapsed from coming inside her and dropped his arms onto her thighs.

She gazed down at him, both glad and sorry that he'd let go of her. She could breathe, now, but that incredible, crushing sensation was gone, as well. She smiled down at him, knowing that she'd feel it again, hopefully many more times over the coming years.

Then she felt sad, realizing that time would eventually tear him away from her, bit by bit, year by year. It always happened.

Jake was startled as Béla abruptly climbed off and stood up, facing away from him.

"You okay?" he asked, concerned. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

He climbed to his feet, surprised that he didn't feel more stiffness and soreness from lying on the cold ground all night. Putting his arms around her from behind, he kissed her shoulders and neck several times.

"You're incredible, you know?" he murmured into her ear.

Béla turned around quickly in his arms and kissed him, holding him as tight as she could, then buried her head against his neck and shoulder. She wasn't fast enough to keep Jake from noticing her eyes were filled with tears. He hugged her lithe, smooth body against him for a moment, letting her head rest against his shoulder.

"Good sex always make you cry?" he asked her, hoping to lighten her sudden mood change.

She shook her head. Then she changed her answer. "Yeah," she whispered. She held her head back and looked at him, sniffing once to clear tears out of her nose. "Yeah, it does."

She looked around and saw that Jake had brought both backpacks with him – hers, with their clothes, and his, full of water – well, the three bottles that were left, anyway. She could actually get dressed, now. She kissed Jake lightly on the mouth, then disengaged her arms and bent down to open her pack.

Jake and Béla finally reached the top end of the trail that led downward toward the base of the mesa and their car. Béla was wearing jeans and a polo shirt from her backpack. Jake missed seeing her naked body already, but knew he would see it again, many, many more times in the future, because, after all this, he wasn't about to let her get away.

As they traveled, Jake couldn't help noticing the strength of his body and the lightness that he felt when he moved.

'I haven't felt this good in ten years!' he realized. 'We should come out here more often!'

They stopped at the top of a rise and looked back at the way they had come.

"The last time I stood here," Béla confided in him, "I swore I saw the shadow of a ship."

"What kind of ship?" Jake asked, looking out over the horizon.

"One of my father's ships," she replied. "But they've been gone a long..."

A gurgle escaped her throat. Jake turned to look at her. Her face was white. She looked terrified.

"Stop it! Please!" she screamed, "Stop it! Get out of my head!"

She fell to her knees, her eyes squeezed shut, hands held tightly to the sides of her head. There was pain in her head like a thousand needles, piercing her in the exact same spot as that annoying buzz from the sun.

Jake wildly looked around, trying to find who was attacking her.

A huge round shadow, at least a mile across, was rapidly moving toward them across the mesa. Jake felt every hair on his body stand straight up when he saw it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.