Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla sighed in pleasure as she nuzzled Jake's chest in her sleep, then became more awake as the aromatic scent of cooked meat filled her nostrils and caused her stomach to growl in hunger.

She'd remembered falling asleep on top of Jake; remembered that his cock had kept her company, buried deep inside her belly and wondered idly if he'd ever achieved that orgasm she knew he'd not had by the time she'd fallen asleep.

'He probably did, ' she thought to herself, sitting up and already missing the soft warmth of Jake's body. "You make a wonderful mattress," she called over to him as he cut pieces of meat off the roasting carcass for them to eat.

"Glad I wasn't as comfortable as you obviously were," Jake replied, his smile evident in his voice, though Béla couldn't see it, as he was turned away from her. "This rabbit didn't suffer the consequences of your ravenous pussy like the last one did."

Then he was beside her and offering her a hot haunch as he dropped down onto the ground.

"Here. You feel so bony that I'm convinced you haven't eaten since you left."

"You're right," Béla replied, switching the sizzling rabbit leg quickly from one hand to the other as it cooled. After a few seconds of juggling it, she sank her teeth into the skin, breaking through and causing a hot sizzle of steam to escape as well as a sharp intake of breath as Béla hissed, inhaling a sharp breath of cooling air through clenched teeth.

Pulling her lips as far away as she could from the heated piece of cooked rabbit, she hissed, breathing in and out heavily in her effort to cool the meat enough so that it would stop scorching her lips and mouth. Then she forced herself to grab the rabbit leg with her hands so she could pull a bite off with her teeth. Quickly setting the meat down on the ground beside her, she chewed, still breathing heavily with her mouth open in an attempt to cool the meat down enough so she could enjoy its taste.

"You'll scorch your mouth eating it that way," Jake chuckled as he watched her antics. It wasn't as though he could actually help; there were no plates, and only the one knife between them. He offered it to her, though, skewering the meat off the ground and holding it up for her to take another bite without having to burn her fingers.

Béla shook her head, still chewing the large piece in her mouth and taking long, deep breaths in her efforts to cool the insides of her burned mouth, and indicated that she didn't want any more right now. At least, that's what she tried to say, but the words came out in a series of breathy, unintelligible grunts.

"Un-ky," Jake laughed, mimicking the sounds she'd made at him, then held the knife up to his own mouth and bit off a somewhat smaller piece. "Uk! Gud!" he added, gnashing his teeth together with mouth wide open as he tried not to burn the insides of his mouth. "Hawt!"

Béla's laugh attracted his attention back to her. She sat, grinning foolishly at him while she bit the piece of meat in half that she'd spat back into her hands. They sat, chewing and eating and grinning and laughing at each other until they'd both managed to finish off the rabbit leg and Jake had to get up to carve off another piece.

The rabbit was gone, only bone and gristle remaining, along with greasy smears on chins, boobs and hairy chest, with fingers and hands smeared and sticky on both of them.

Jake rubbed his hands against Béla's ribs and breasts, admiring the way the firelight caused her skin to glisten and shine as he massaged the oils from the rabbit into her flesh. Béla sat, her eyes closed, simply enjoying the touch of skin against skin as Jake rubbed her down.

"Anyone ever baste you in grease before?" Jake teased, his wide grin anticipating her answer.

"Well, actually," Béla said softly, "um ... No." She opened her eyes to gaze at him, to gauge the effect of her words on him before she continued; "Not with his hands, anyway." She smirked as she watched his eyebrows descend in a confused frown.

Jake cocked his head and waited for an explanation. She let him sit for a moment while she decided what to say next.

"This tribesman wanted to impress a neighboring chieftain, so he decided to present him with three of his most beautiful slaves...

"As dinner," she added, pretended surprise as Jake's concerned shock. "The three of us were going to be skewered and roasted over an open fire," she added, then continued when she had Jake's attention again. "The men preparing the feast had already gutted Rawena before we realized what was going to happen to us, but Jewyl and I escaped before they killed us, too."

"With your superior vampire strength and agility, I suppose," Jake joked, then settled back to hear the rest of Béla's tale.

"Very funny," she replied, rolling her eyes at his silly comment. "But this was before I ever really learned much about sword fighting. Jewyl knew how to use one, though, and she saved us both." Jake looked at her questioningly, expecting Béla to continue. She did; "She managed to kill two guards before they could let anyone know we were fleeing."

"I can't imagine you being dependent on a slave girl to protect you," Jake commented, taking her out of the little bit of personal history in which she'd found herself immersed. "What all have you done, anyway?"

Béla looked at him, a question in her eyes.

"I mean, what things have you done, how did you live back then? What kind of lives have you lived?" he asked, an earnest plea in his voice. He'd always been interested in the things that might have happened to her, but he was usually, and constantly, being distracted by Béla, herself; her overwhelming desire for sex, her desperate need for violence, the surprises she kept springing on him – like the way her body used sperm to heal, the amazing, healing properties of her blood, her ... For Christ's Sake, her friggin' wings!

Béla watched him for a moment as he stared into her eyes, almost as though she was helping him sort out his thoughts. After a moment, she smiled, realizing he was still waiting, hoping, for an answer. Tell him something, anyway. He wants to know so much about you – I mean, me. He wants to know everything. How can I not tell him everything? I love him!

"Well," she decided to say, "I started out as a temple girl, telling fortunes and collecting coin for the Moon Goddess, whose modest servant I was." She lowered her head, holding her hands before her, her palms flat against each other as though she was praying. Jake smirked at her sly grin as she rolled her eyes upward in her mock supplication of a devout servant.

"I wasn't very good at it, though," she continued. "I kept telling men things they didn't want to hear – like I had any control over what came out of my mouth when I went into a trance and saw what was in their minds. I was usually right, however. Some men did come to bad ends. It was mostly due to the types of people these men dealt with in their lives, but I began to get a 'reputation', and that frightened some would-be moon worshipers away, which upset the high priestess, who sold me into slavery, and that, more or less, ended my career as a temple girl for Nanna."

Jake smiled at her, remembering something else she'd said about serving in the temple of the moon goddess. "And ended the sweet ride you were getting from all those men who saw you as their opportunity to entreat the moon goddess with the pure 'essence' of their being."

"Yes," Béla agreed, smiling to herself, "there was that. But as a slave girl, I got a lot of sexual experience, too. I cooked and mended and carried water during the day, but at night, as a dancing girl, I attracted a lot of attention, and my master appreciated the coin that I brought him. And when no men were around to order us to do their bidding, we girls took time to enjoy each other."

"I had many masters, Jake," Béla mused, almost talking to herself. "But there were a few bad ones. I was bought and sold, fled and captured, many times. It was probably a thousand years before I was captured by, and became, an Amazon warrior. That was where I learned to use a sword and shoot the bow and arrow."

Jake began cupping her little breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples into hardness while she talked into the night. "I was left for dead after a battle, and that was when I learned about drinking blood, and the way it helped me to recover from my wounds. I already knew my life was longer that the lives of everyone around me, and I found it was always wise to leave when someone started asking questions about me, but I'd never been cut, or stabbed before. Injuries, like a broken arm, healed quickly, but I never expected to live through a sword in my stomach."

"And when that happened..." Jake mused, running his fingers over her stomach and wondering where that lucky sword had pierced her.

"When that happened, I left," Béla replied, bringing her story to an abrupt end. "Most everyone I knew had been killed, anyway, and the few survivors didn't live long after I was done with them..."

Her voice trailed off as she receded into her memories.

"Well, sweetheart," Jake replied, pulling her close for a kiss. "That was a long time ago, and you know what you say about the past..."

Now is what's important," the both said, then laughed.

"That means me," Jake added. "And you. Here, now." He pulled her down to the ground and began sucking on a nipple.


Béla woke up to Jake's morning hard-on stabbing her in the stomach. She'd fallen asleep on top of him again, and decided to take advantage of the situation by spreading her legs and sliding down to feed that beautiful hard-on into her hungry, eager pussy. When Jake woke up, she was sitting on top of him exactly where she'd been when he'd fallen asleep, pleasantly humping away.

"You been there all night?" Jake said, gazing down at her slender, bouncing body. "You shouldn't waste your energy like that."

"I love you, too," Béla replied, frowning at him and sounding a little sarcastic. "That's a hell of a thing to say first thing in the morning."

"Honey, I only meant that you're going to need all your energy to get us out of this ravine," Jake explained. "I didn't mean I don't like what you're doing – I love what you're doing! But you shouldn't be doing it today."

Béla sat and thought for a moment, then started humping up and down on him again. "Okay," she agreed, "as soon as I come, we'll go." She grinned at him and increased her pace a bit.

Jake sighed, enjoying what she was doing too much to make her stop. He just hoped she didn't drop him from a thousand feet up when she found herself too exhausted to carry him any more.

'Well, if I'm to die today, ' Jake thought to himself, 'I may as well enjoy how my last day starts... '

He began thrusting up, trying to match his movements with hers. As soon as he started thrusting, Béla changed the way she was moving so that he could help, too. It took a couple of seconds before they were matched up in their thrusting again.

It became like a game – she slowed down slightly and suddenly Jake noticed they were moving up and down together instead of slamming their pelvises into each other. He stopped for half a stroke while she continued up. Then they slammed into each other again. She gave him an evil grin as she landed hard against his pelvis and shoved him back down to the ground.

After doing that two or three times, Jake finally grabbed onto Béla's hips to hold her still while he rammed his cock up and down, skewering her repeatedly as his cock began to throb with orgasm. His fingers digging into Béla's hips were all it took for Béla to start coming. She dug her fingers into his stomach and felt him spurt inside her, mixing his cum with hers as she coating his cock with her own juices.

She dropped down on top of him, breathing rapidly, her legs heated from exertion and trembling from her orgasm. She could hear Jake's heart thumping away inside his chest and smiled as she listened to it through his heavy breathing.

Jake reached up and stroked her hair, knowing what was in store for her today. She was such a fragile creature lying on him like that. He hoped she would be strong enough for the upcoming task of getting them out of here.

After a few moments, Béla stirred and got off him, driven by another need, now. Jake got up, too, and they both moved off in opposite directions. After Jake took care of his bladder, he got dressed and checked the campfire to see if ants had gotten the rest of the rabbit. They had.

Looking around, he found the rope Béla had brought down last night. Making a loop that wouldn't tighten, he began to make a harness that Béla could wear with her wings extended. It would hang around her neck and her legs. In the middle would be ... him.

"Can you hover?" he asked when he was finished.

Béla had been watching him work, not completely understanding how this rope harness was going to work. She kept thinking about how heavy he was when she'd tried to lift him off the ground that first night while they were making love.

"Yeah, I guess," Béla said, not too enthused. "I've never tried to hover."

She formed her wings and beat them in the air. After a couple of tries, she was able to stay in one place a few feet off the ground. She was quickly getting tired, though. It was a lot harder to fly and not go anywhere than it was to soar.

In addition, her hover was pretty shaky, as she needed to rapidly do one stroke forward, pushing down, then one stroke back, not pushing up! That backward stroke was what made it so hard. She had to angle each wing up and position it to catch air for her next downward stroke. Her wings didn't naturally work that way and switching her wing position back and forth was heating up muscles that weren't used to working like that.

"How long?" she asked anxiously, breathing rapidly to get enough oxygen to keep her wing muscles from cramping.

"Come on down," Jake told her.

She folded her wings straight back and dropped to the ground, panting and covered with sweat.

"Am I gonna have to do that all the way up?" she panted, still sounding anxious. "I don't think I can."

"You won't have to," Jake comforted her. "Once you get your speed up, you can probably fly like normal. Let's try the harness now."

Jake placed the top loop around her neck. Béla grinned nervously, then stepped into the lower part and let Jake tighten it around her thighs just under her hips.

"How come it's not down farther?" she asked, curious. "It feels like my balance would be off with all your weight on my upper half..."

"I don't want to tie your legs together," Jake explained. "Plus, you wouldn't be able to hold them straight behind you with my weight on them. With this loop just under your butt muscles, you should be able to maintain control."

He finished tying the rope below her sexy hips, completely disappointing her by ignoring her bare butt and her pelvis while he worked.

"Can you move okay?" he asked. "That's not too tight?"

Béla shifted her hips back and forth and showed that she could still open and close her legs with the tops of her thighs tied together like that.

"I can still steer," she admitted, "I guess. I don't know what it'll feel like with your weight on it, though."

"I know, hon," Jake told her as he strapped on his backpack. "Well, I guess we're ready. We're going to target that first ledge, okay?"

Béla nodded nervously. She flapped her wings and returned to that difficult hover. The loops dangled down in front of her.

"A little lower!" Jake yelled, trying to hop up and twist one leg through the ropes. Then he was crouched, one leg caught in a loop and the other just brushing the ground as he held on tightly with both hands.

"Take off!" he yelled.

Béla lifted as hard as she could. Jake felt his free foot leave the ground for an instant, then drag forward as she failed to get any height. He could hear her grunt with each downbeat of her wings and the air whipped wildly around him as they started to rise again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.