Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The phone behind the bar rang. Frank pushed the button on the speaker. "Target Club."

"This is the Choteau County Sheriff's Department," a drawl on the other end of the phone said, "I'm looking for the telephone number for a Jake Pestova. I understand he works there."

"I'm sorry, he isn't here right now," Frank told him. "I'm the manager here, and his boss. Can I help you with something?"

"We're checkin' up on a possible abandoned truck registered to Mr. Pestova. The power company gave us your number as his new employer. Do you know when he'll be in to work?"

"No, I'm sorry, he's not come in for the last couple of days," Frank said. "Where was the truck found?"

"It was settin' at the end of High Point Road near Choteau Ridge," the deputy told him. "You know, north of Fort Benson?"

"Oh, yeah ... Well, I think he might be with my boss, 'cause I haven't seen either of them for the last couple days, and my boss sometimes rents a cabin up there. That's probably why the truck is there." Frank said, "I don't think it's abandoned. But if you want, I can check it out. You didn't impound it, did you?"

"No," came the reply, "we usually check these things out before we take any action."

"Good," Frank told him, "I'd hate to have them stranded up in the mountains with no transportation. Although this late in the spring, they'd probably be okay for awhile. Thank you."

There was no one else in the bar this early. It usually wasn't open at this time anyway. Locking the door behind him, Frank decided to go for a drive.

It was midafternoon when he pulled up behind Jake's truck. He got out and walked over to it. From the amount of dirt and dust that had blown over it, the vehicle may have been setting here for several days, though it was so badly in need of new paint, that it could have been driven an hour ago and he wouldn't have been able to tell. Just in case, he put his hand on the hood, then smirked. The hood was sun-heated, so he still couldn't tell if the truck had been driven recently.

Hiking up toward the cabin, Frank remembered spending an entire week there with Béla years ago. His mind wandered as he climbed the steep trail. He could see Béla dancing on the trail ahead of him as he dragged his lardy, thirty-year-old ass along behind her, carrying both their packs like a true gentleman.

It was the last part of June in 1981. The heavy snowfall they'd had that winter was finally gone and it was starting to get warm – summertime warm. They had finally arrived at the cabin and Frank was exhausted from carrying both their packs. Béla spun around, holding her hands high in the air, laughing, her tiny figure buried somewhere inside a huge flannel shirt and a pair of men's gray work pants.

"I love this place," she told him, laughter in her voice. She trotted up the steps and through the unlatched door.

"You should at least put a lock on the door," Frank admonished her. "You don't know who you might find squatting in a place like this."

Béla looked around at the dusty furniture.

"Nobody's been in here for years," she observed, running her fingers through the dust in the sink. She turned around and, putting her arms around his neck, kissed him tenderly.

"I've missed you," she said, breathing her words into his mouth.

Frank hugged her tightly, raising her feet off the floor and nearly crushing her ribs. He knew she loved any roughness he was willing to do to her. She knew he was completely unwilling to be as rough with her as she wanted. Despite each one's shortcomings to the other, they cared for each other deeply.

They kissed passionately. Béla, happily, nearly passed out because she couldn't breathe in his tight embrace. After a moment, the room began to swirl and she lost her sense of balance as she began to faint, nearly pulling them both down to the floor. As Frank caught her, she lay back in his arms, her eyes closed against the spinning room.

"That was wonderful," she whispered to him.

Smiling, she opened her eyes and pulled herself up against him. Kissing him lightly on the cheek, she pulled out of his embrace, and, taking him by the hand, led him into the bedroom.

They had made love many times in the years they'd spent together in Chicago, and Frank was pleased that she was still comfortable being naked in his presence. She'd decided to bring him up here to her cabin to celebrate their reunion, so Frank had her all to himself for a whole week. He wasn't about to spend it arguing with her about her lifestyle or her normally predatory sexual behavior. After all, if she hadn't been stripping at a local men's club in Helena, he might not ever have found her again. In the last year, he'd searched through a hundred cities and towns looking for her, following the faint trail of men and bartenders who might remember a tantalizing young stripper with dark skin and long, black hair, perhaps named Betty, who seemed plain and ordinary until she got up on the stage and began to dance. Her dancing was what men remembered most about her. That, and the fact that she was completely shaved down below.

He watched her pull the dust cover off the bed and throw it into a corner of the room. Her shoes followed the dust cover and she climbed onto the bed. Kneeling with her legs spread wide and grinning slyly at him, Béla crooked her finger at him to come closer.

Frank walked to the edge of the bed and held Béla's face in his hands, kissing her tenderly, then combing his fingers back through her silky black hair. She concentrated on unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands through the hair on his stomach and chest while pressing her tits against the growing hardness in his pants as he stood in front of her.

She smiled up at him as he responded to her caresses and began playing with his hard-on through his trousers, caressing it with her hands. Then biting gently against his trousers with her teeth, she teasingly chewed up and down the length of his cock. Frank knew she intended to make him come in his pants. He also knew she loved cleaning up the messes she made that way with her tongue and mouth.

He ran his hands through her luxurious black hair as she teased him to climax, gradually biting him harder and harder. At last, she was rewarded with a growing, wet stain on the front of his trousers and the intoxicating scent of his cum.

Sitting up higher, she pulled on his belt buckle to release the catch, her own arousal making her impatient with its workings. After a few seconds of trying to get the little metal piece in the middle to come out of the hole, she gave up.

"Help me, damn you," she swore at him.

Frank pulled on the belt, easily releasing it. His pants fell to the floor and the scent of male cum assaulted Béla's senses. Béla pressed her face against his boxer shorts, rubbing her cheeks in the scented wetness. Then she pulled his shorts down and licked the residue of his cum off the damp insides of his shorts, deliberately ignoring his dangling cock as it wetly brushed against her cheek and the side of her face, saving it for last.

After giving up finding any more cum in his underwear, she turned her attention to his stomach, happily lapping at any wetness she found as she licked and kissed her way down to her favorite part.

She ran her lips up and down the sides of his dick, licking and sucking enthusiastically, then noisily sucked the whole thing into her mouth.

Frank was halfway to his next hard-on by this time. He stood at the end of the bed, his eyes closed, his hands still caressing her silky hair, enjoying her ministrations to his cock. She was definitely worth all the time he'd spent looking for her. His attention was abruptly brought back to the present when she gently bit down on his hardening dick.

"My turn," she said, spitting his dick out of her mouth.

Then she lay back on the bed, unbuttoning her flannel shirt, and raised her legs for him to pull off her bulky pants.

Frank quickly yanked them off her and tossed them on top of her shoes. Béla was wearing silky red panties underneath. He smiled, knowing she'd put them on just for him, because she didn't particularly like under-thingies. Frank wasn't about to tell her he didn't like red underwear on her; it made her beautiful, smooth, dark skin look pasty.

Frank knelt down on the foot of the bed and Béla raised her legs to put them over his shoulders as he moved forward to kiss her soft belly. She moaned softly as his lips touched her warm, sensitive skin. Reaching forward to caress her pussy through her red panties, Frank discovered that, as he expected, they were already soaked with her girl-cum. Chuckling to himself, he straightened up, levering her legs into the air with his shoulders, and yanked her panties down to her knees, then off – one foot at a time.

Then he knelt back down and went to work on her sweet, juicy cunt. He had discovered, several years earlier, that there was a sensitive little spot at the top of her pussy lips that, like a tiny penis, actually grew when he licked it. Béla loved it when he touched her there. Eventually, as she grew more excited, she would want him to bite her there. Whenever he did that, she would actually squirt cum right out of her pussy in quantities he had never seen with another girl. He knew it was girl-cum and not urine, because, one time, she had been so excited she'd accidentally pissed in his mouth. The taste was distinctly different.

This time, he decided that since she was already so wet and eager, he was going to stretch her sweet cunt to its capacity, grinning as he remembered that scene in 'Tom Jones' where the prostitute used her pussy as a coin slot.

Inserting two fingers up inside her, Frank continued licking her little hot spot. Then he added one more.

Béla was starting to feel tight, so he worked on her pussy, moving his fingers in and out, until she was loosened up enough for another finger. By the time he worked his fourth finger into her, Béla was starting to squirm and it was difficult to hold his mouth on her little hot spot and still suck on it.

He wrapped his other arm around the outside of her leg and grabbed hold of the front of her hip, holding her a bit more steady. The more she squirmed, the deeper he had to dig his fingers into her hip and belly to hold her still, not realizing that his fierce hold on her was making her even hotter.

Frank got his thumb into her hot little cunt, stretching her labia to its capacity. Béla was crying, whimpering, actually, and desperate for release from her continually building climax.

'Here it comes, angel puss, ' Frank promised, and pushed his hand in past her stretched labia and bit down on her hot spot.

His hand slipped entirely into her cunt, stretching it beyond its capacity to stretch. Béla screamed as she came, girl-cum filling her cunt and squirting out past Frank's wrist. She lay sobbing on the bed, her belly and breasts scratched and bleeding where she had torn at her own body in wild sexual frenzy.

Frank let her recover for a moment, then stretched his fingers inside her cunt, causing her another surprising orgasm. Although her second climax was decidedly less dramatic than the first one, she passed out completely, immediately afterward.

Frank smiled as he remembered that fantastic week with Béla. He'd kept his hand in her sweet cunt for hours, making her come again and again. When she was finally so weak that he couldn't feel her pussy contract against his hand when she came, he pulled his hand out of her and fucked her in the ass, finally allowing himself sexual release after being hard for the entire time he had so sweetly tortured her.

Finally arriving at the foot of the trail leading up to the cabin, he thought he heard voices. Caution getting the better of him, he moved off to the side of the path.

He saw Béla and someone he didn't know walking toward the outhouse. Béla was naked, which, for her, was pretty usual.

'Her arms are tied behind her!'

He moved closer, trying to learn what was going on. She was kinky enough to be role-playing some bondage stuff, but somehow he didn't think so, especially as that wasn't Jake she was with, and the old guy didn't seem to be the type she normally seduced. He waited for a few minutes, watching.

"I like to know who I'm talking to before I ask them to wipe my ass!" He distinctly heard her say. She sounded angry.

'If she gets loose, I feel sorry for him ... I just hope she doesn't kill him!'

Frank wasn't worried about her getting hurt. She wasn't any stronger than a normal girl, but he also knew about her healing abilities. And, he knew from personal experience, she had incredible staying power. She never stayed down.

He backed away down the trail. Trotting the two miles down to the car was much easier than the climb up. He hopped into the car and drove quickly to the nearest town, pulling in at the first County Sheriff's sub-station he saw.


It was nearly noon; the sun lighting a long strip near the bottom of one side of the gorge instead of illuminating the top of one cliff face or the other to indicate the time of day to be either morning or afternoon. Jake lay next to the campfire he'd rebuilt that morning and lazed, waiting for the long, narrow shaft of sunlight to reach him in its brief journey across the bottom of the deep gorge that had him trapped. In the meantime, the radiant heat from the fire kept him from shivering in the cold.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.