Béla Book 1: Target Girl
Chapter 16

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Béla woke face down on a hard wooden floor. It was totally dark. She could feel her eyelashes brush the floor as she blinked. Her arms and legs were numb and she couldn't move them. After a few moments, she realized she was tied up and struggled into a sitting position.

'How did I get here?' she wondered, feeling confused. It had been a long time since she woke up not knowing where she was, but it had happened to her often enough that she wasn't too concerned.

Then she remembered – Jake, the ravine, the needed rope – and cursed herself for not being more careful. She knew she should have scanned the area for signs of life before venturing in to the tool shed. There were often people coming up here to camp.

She itched between her legs and squirmed around, trying to relieve the itch, which caused some fluid to leak out of her pussy.

'I've been fucked!' she realized, feeling annoyed. She didn't know if she was more annoyed that someone would rape her while she was unconscious, or that she'd missed it. She decided on the latter.

She heard footsteps approaching on the wooden floor, probably attracted by the noise she made when she had moved a moment earlier. A handle turned. The closet she had been locked in was flooded with light.

'It's daylight!' she realized. 'What about Jake? I've been gone all night!' She squinted up at her abductor. Although she couldn't see a thing in the blinding morning light, she glared right at where she thought his eyes should be.

"You could have waited until I woke up, then I could've enjoyed getting fucked, Asshole," she sneered at him.

He laughed. "Strong words for such a tiny, little thing like you."

Béla struggled at the ropes binding her arms behind her and muttered, "How about untying me, and I'll show you how much better I can be when I help!" She glared up at him, blinking rapidly in the bright light. Her eyes were slowly adjusting to it.

"Heh! You just ain't afraid o' nothin', are you?" he said, admiringly. "What were you doin' in my shed?"

'His shed?' Béla thought to herself, feeling amused. 'He wants me to think this place is his?'

"I needed a rope," she stated flatly.

"What fer?" he said.

"To hang somebody!" she declared. "What do you care? I have to go to the bathroom! Lemme loose!" Béla angrily glared at her abductor more steadily now as her eyes got used to the light.

"At least untie my feet," she pleaded, "before I pee all over myself."

She leaned back against the wall, raising her feet a few inches off the floor. Then, straightening her legs, she raised her feet up near his belt line, 'unintentionally' offering him a great view of her ass and leaking pussy from underneath her legs.

He untied the rope around Béla's feet. As she lowered them back down, the man reached in and pulled her upright by the hair on her head.

"OwOwOwOwOw!" Béla yelped as she was dragged upward and rudely planted on her feet. "You fat old Shit! That hurts!" She tried to kick him, remembering to do it like a regular girly-type girl would.

"All right! That's enough of that!" he warned her. "I'll have to tie you back up!"

He grabbed her tightly by the arm and led her to the outhouse. He evidently didn't want to let her use the piss pot in the shower room, most likely because he'd crapped in it and hadn't dumped it yet. He opened the faded wooden door and shoved her in, then stood there, waiting.

"You gonna watch?" Béla asked him, sarcastically. He stood there and didn't answer. As Béla awkwardly backed her butt over the hole in the bench and sat down, she snorted, "Pervert!"

She sat there and studied him. He was wearing coveralls and a brown work shirt. Thick black boots, partially laced up, were on his feet. He looked to be anywhere between fifty and seventy years old, maybe fifty pounds overweight. The whiskers on his face and the cap he wore probably compensated for a balding head. She was sure he didn't get very much action, looking like that.

She remembered to tremble a little, as if she were frightened, making sure her breasts jiggled slightly. If she appeared helpless, he would be easy to overpower – he was, after all, only a male, and would likely let his guard down if presented with an opportunity for some amenable fucking, despite his advanced age.

"What's your name?" she asked, more civil in her tone than she had been earlier.

"Why do you want to know?" he asked her, folding his arms across his chest and leering at her.

"I like to know who I'm talking to before I ask them to wipe my ass!" she snarled at him.

"Hooee! You sure got a mouth on you!" the old man declared. "What were you doin' runnin' around bare-ass-naked in the middle of the night?"

"I lost my clothes, obviously!" she said, disgruntled, pretending to be pissed off while she thought fast, trying to come up with something ... Oh, yeah!

"I was kidnapped! All right?" she said, still acting the part of the mouthy teenaged victim. "I was tied up in an old shack out in the desert!"

That wasn't actually a lie...

"I managed to get loose, but I couldn't find my clothes," she explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.