Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 39

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Jake sat in front of the small campfire he’d built while Béla was hunting. He’d had time to get fancy, putting stones all around the parameter and placing sticks in the center so that they leaned on each other, making a teepee effect. Underneath, he pushed several handfuls of dead leaves and tiny sticks then lit it with one of his few remaining matches. The first match took, and soon he had a pleasant, roaring little campfire. After the center of the ‘teepee’ collapsed he added a couple of heavier pieces to let them burn down into hot ash for cooking.

Relaxing and enjoying the sound of the crackling fire, he didn’t hear Béla return. He both heard and felt her, though, as she sat down next to him. He put his arm around her, smiling.

“Food?” he asked, cheerfully. She smacked him on the leg. Then she stretched up so that their faces were level and kissed him. Her lips were bloody.

“Thanks, but I’ve eaten,” she whispered, breathing into his mouth.

Jake rolled backward, laughing in surprise and wiping his face with the back of his hand. He lay there looking at her for a moment, trying to analyze the desperate, hopeful look on her face.

‘For God’s sake, you jack ass! Get it right, this time!’ he told himself.

Mustering all of his courage, he gazed into her eyes and slowly, lovingly, licked the blood that he’d wiped from his mouth off the back of his hand. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her radiant smile.

Watching what Jake was doing, Béla suddenly felt lighter, as though a weight she had forgotten she carried was taken away. It felt good. His acceptance of her vampireness was important to her.

Earlier, she had caught another rabbit, then cleaned it at their old campsite. Now, she got to her feet and picked it up, skewered it and put it on the fire. Jake admired her slender, naked body as she moved. He was more than a little hungry, not having eaten since he set off in search of Béla (Was that only yesterday morning?). But watching her move, he was getting more aroused than hungry.

Evidently, she was, too. She turned toward him, watching him look at her. He lay on his side, head in hand, elbow on the ground, still lying where he had rolled earlier. She dropped to her knees in front of him and, reaching out, moved her rabbit-greased hands up his body, starting at his belly and moving slowly up his chest with her hands and arms, rocking her body toward him.

As she got close enough with her face, she began kissing and licking his chest and nipples, occasionally wiping the blood on her cheeks against his chest hairs as she continued moving slowly and erotically up his torso.

As her breasts came in contact with his chest, she caressed him with her nipples and continued licking and kissing her way up to his face. By this time, Jake was sure he was going to poke a hole in his jeans; his cock was that hard.

Grinning wickedly, Béla pushed him backward, flat on the ground, and moved her left leg over the lower part of his body, pinning his cock inside his jeans.

‘Wow!’ Jake thought, loving her attentive advances. ‘She’s really hot today!’

Béla was positively radiating lust as she whispered, “We have a little time before supper,” her breath hot against his flesh.

Béla’s entire body was in contact with him, now, her head and arms around his head, her breasts pressing against his chest, her hard nipples pressing in a little above his own. Her soft belly twisted slowly back and forth against the bottom of his rib cage. Her leg tortured him, slowly moving up and down, caressing the hard lump in his jeans with the inside of her thigh, just above her knee.

As she kept moving up his body, her bare legs were finally straddling his chest. She slid sideways, moving herself over to one side of his chest, and began rubbing her hard little clitoris against his ribs, then moved up and began rubbing herself against his right nipple.

Jake gazed up at her as she perched on him, her slender torso delicately balanced on his chest. Béla’s eyes were closed, her lips parted. Her breasts were moving up and down as she breathed, more and more heavily. Her hands pressed down heavily on his shoulders for support and to hold herself steady.

Jake noticed a deep scratch on her belly and thought it might be a trick of the firelight against her body. He reached up to touch it at the same instant that she twisted around with one arm to unfasten his jeans.

“What happened here?” he asked her.

Distracted from what she was doing, Béla twisted back around, her slippery pussy sliding on his chest. Her other hand slid off his shoulders. She lost her balance and came crashing down, squashing a tit against his forehead. His chin dug painfully into her rib cage.

After catching her breath for a moment, she growled, “You have a lot to make up for, mister!” She pushed herself up into a sitting position and glared at him.

“I just wanted to know about that scratch on your tummy,” Jake said, apologetically.

“Scratch?” she asked, incredulously. She looked down and touched her belly. “Oh ... that.” She sighed. “I thought that would be gone by now.”

‘If that’s a scratch, now, ‘ Jake thought to himself, ‘what did it look like an hour ago?’

“There was a minor disagreement,” Béla was saying, “about whose supper my rabbit was going to be.” She sounded very annoyed.

“Now!” Béla said, her voice becoming more demanding, “I am going to lie back here, and you are going to make me very, very happy! Got it?” She reached out and grabbed Jake by the hair, pulling his face down into her belly.

Close up, he noticed there were quite a few scratches on her body, now almost completely healed. They were on her breasts, her arms, her stomach and her thighs. He wondered what could make scratches like that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.